Katrina and Mama Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
794 Followers

He pulled her hair and yanked her head back and planted a big wet kiss on her lips. She struggled to get away from him and he pulled her hair harder and held her head in place with her hair. When he stopped kissing her, he flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her hips to the edge of the bed. Her legs were planted on the floor and he kicked them to spread them wide open. He pushed her head down onto the bed and started spanking her with her lips waiting for his cock. She was dripping wet and the more he spanked her, the wetter she got. She kept trying to pull away from him and the more she struggled, the rougher he got with her.

I slipped the dildo out of my cunt and took the strap on off. I guess I wouldn't need that anytime soon. When Daddy saw me naked and my pussy free, he nodded at me to get in front of Katey's face. I slipped over and spread my legs and scooted down to where Katey's head was lying on the bed, underneath my Daddy's hand. He pulled her hair and lifted her head and turned it toward my wide open pussy. I spread my pudgy lips wide open as Daddy pushed her head into my pussy. She opened her eyes and realized that she was supposed to do something down there. She started sucking my clit immediately as Daddy was spanking her ass hard and fast. Her ass was a nice bright red color and she was squirming against his every strike.

"That's it you little bitch, eat my baby girl's pussy. She likes to have women eat her pussy. Why don't you put your fingers inside her hot little cunt? I know she likes to be fingered while her clit is being sucked. And I think I am going to show you what a real cock feels like. How's that sound you little virgin whore?"

She tried to squeeze her legs together and Daddy smacked her thighs and spread them apart. "Oh, I am going to have that cunt of yours. No little two bit virgin whore is going to come in here, spread her legs for my daughter and then not let me have some of that hot twat!"

She quickly spread her legs open and shoved three fingers inside my dripping wet cunt while she sucked on my clit. I could see Daddy rubbing the head of his cock up and down her wet slit. He was rubbing from her clit all the way up to her ass. On his second stroke down, he shoved his hard cock deep into her tight cunt. She screamed in my pussy and started fucking my hole fast and hard. Daddy was ramming his cock into her and spanking her ass on every other thrust. Man, was this hot or what? I could feel her fingers inside me stroking my special spot and I saw Daddy start licking his fingers. He was going to finger her ass while he fucked her.

He reached down with his spit covered fingers and rubbed some all over her ass. She was probably still mighty wet from her earlier orgasms. He saw that her ass was ready and looked up at me while he shoved two fingers inside her tight little puckered asshole. She tried to squirm away and Daddy slapped her ass cheek nice and hard. He was having a ball!

"Are you doing all right up there, pumpkin? You look like she is eating you well. I think you need to be filled a little bit more, though. Katey, why don't you try and get your whole hand inside my baby girl? She loves to be fist fucked like a little whore. I should know, because I give it to her each and every night, when we are alone. Go on and get her full so she can feel like a nasty little slut."

She complied and added two more fingers. She loosened me up and got me all hot and bothered. Daddy was still fucking both of her holes with a vengeance and smacking her ass in between strokes. Katey started to wiggle her fingers against my g-spot and it didn't take long to have me squirting all over her face and into her mouth. My body convulsed and bucked underneath her and then I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her into my pussy harder. She sucked and fucked and got my pussy flowing rather rapidly. Daddy loved watching me cum especially when he was fucking the reason I was cumming.

She twisted her hand just a tad and slipped her thumb in and she rammed her entire hand into my cunt. I screamed out in ecstasy and lifted myself up and started meeting each and every one of her thrusts. I lifted my ass off of the bed and fucked her hand like a whore. She took her lips off of my clit and just paid attention to fucking me. She was now fucking me to the same beat that Daddy was fucking her. Fuck, slap, fuck, slap was the way he was beating her ass. He followed my lead when I got up like a crab and fucked her hand back like it was my last fuck, ever. She was using every bit of her biceps to fuck me with. It felt awesome. Then she slammed her hand deep inside me and started wiggling just her fingers on my spot. That, combined with being so full, made me cum hard and long. I was squirting and flooding her hand and the bed in front of her. Daddy had lifted her legs and was pushing himself deep into her while pulling her legs back to meet his thrusts.

While still in the middle of this very intense orgasm, she picked up her pace and just started slamming her hand into me. My pussy muscles were spasming all around her hand and the harder she fucked, the harder I came. Then she started convulsing and shuddering as Daddy was bringing her to an orgasm. She came buckets all over his thighs and cock. Her ass got so tight that Daddy couldn't move his fingers. He had her cumming as hard as she had me cumming. But he was no where near close to exploding yet. He wasn't done.

As soon as we both calmed down to a dull roar, Daddy slipped his cock and fingers out of her. He set her legs back down and I laid back and tried to relax for a minute. Katey was slumped onto the bed with her legs still on the floor. She wasn't moving. Daddy walked over and grabbed the strap-on dildo that I had had on earlier and handed it to me. I was still trying to get my labored breathing under control and he wanted me to put a dildo inside my fist fucked cunt.

I rolled my eyes and he caught sight of it. He slapped my face and said, "Don't you roll your eyes at me you little cunt! I won't have it. Now get the fucking thing on or I will put you over my knee right this very minute. I want you to get into the same position that you were in when I walked in and caught the two of you. I have a wonderful idea to get my two little sluts filled to capacity."

Katey immediately hopped onto the bed and scooted over in the middle of it. She lay back and lifted her legs and spread them apart. I got the dildo inside me and hooked it to the harness. I attached the added cock for her ass and moved up in between her legs. I looked down into her eyes and she smiled that seductive little smile that she always gave me when she was having a blast.

I ran both cocks down through her juices and got the heads all wet. Her holes were plenty wet and wouldn't need any more lubrication. As soon as I got a nice layer of cum all over the heads of my dildos, I slid the smaller one into her ass just past her inner ring and then put the head of my cock into her cunt. I slammed it home and felt the cock inside of me go deeper with every thrust. I loved the whole double penetration thing. I have the most intense orgasms when I have two cocks inside of me.

Daddy just stood over at the side of the bed and watched us fuck while stroking his hard cock. I looked over at him when I threw Katey's legs up over my shoulders. He smiled at me and blew me a kiss while jacking himself off. He took his hand off of his cock for a second and spit into the palm of his hand. He then proceeded to stroke his cock a little harder. Katey was moaning out in pleasure as I fucked her hard. I was giving her hard and deep strokes from the dildo that our cunts shared. Then I saw Daddy pull out the lube tube from the drawer. My body shivered because I knew that he was about to fuck my ass while I was fucking Katey.

He got up on the bed behind me and smacked my ass hard. I did not make a sound so he slapped me again. I gritted my teeth and moaned a little bit and he smacked me again, even harder. The tube of lube that he had grabbed had a nozzle on it to insert deep into the anal cavity and fill my tight asshole with lubrication. He smacked my ass again and made it sting. He was going to leave his own marks on top of the ones that Katey had given me this week. Then he shoved the nozzle into my ass and I felt the flood of lube enter my ass. He filled me up and I was not to let a drop out until he was inside me all of the way.

He threw the tube on the bed and got up behind me. He reached around me and pulled on my nipples while he was letting his cock rest in the crest of my ass cheeks. He was as hard as a rock and his cock was pulsing to be inside my ass. "Oh Daddy, please fuck me in the ass while I fuck our new found whore. Please fill me up with your massive cock. I want to feel your cock all the way inside me. I want to feel your cum load enter my ass and fill me up to overflowing! Fuck me Daddy!"

He took his cock into his hand and I slowed my thrusts up for just a minute. As soon as the head hit my puckered hole, he slammed his cock deep and hard inside me. He was pinching my nipples and twisting my piercings and using my tits as leverage. Once he got his rhythm going, I followed suit on Katey's two holes. It was non-stop stimulation. I reached down and started twisting Katey's hard nipples and just wanted to make her cum. I looked into her big brown eyes and saw the lust and the love in them. She was going to stay, I just knew it.

Daddy grabbed both of my nipples in one hand and was squeezing them in a rough manner. He took his free hand and started beating my ass. It stung every time that he struck me and my cunt was getting wetter by the strikes. I was going to cum in no time and I needed Katey to cum with me. I used her tits for leverage and pulled on them as I pulled her down to get just a little bit deeper. She braced her ankles on my shoulders and lifted her ass to get me even deeper. She was close; I could feel the resistance in her cunt muscles clamping down on the dildo invading her pussy.

Daddy continued to abuse my nipples while fucking me like a whore. "Man, do I love to be inside your ass, you little tramp. And you like Daddy deep in your ass, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck your baby girl's ass harder. I want you to cum in my ass and give me the load of the evening deep inside. I want you to cum with us, Daddy. I want to feel your cum coating the inside of my ass all night. Fuck your baby girl Daddy!"

He fucked harder and pulled my tits tighter while I did the same for Katey. I looked down and watched the huge dildo enter and exit her tight little hole. She was soaked and ready to cum. I wanted to see her squirt all over my cock. I wanted to see the juices flowing before I let mine go to soak her. Daddy was getting me closer with every stroke of his cock inside my ass. I increased my tempo and Daddy followed suit. I could see by the expression on Katey's face that she was about to reach the edge. All I needed was a little more stimulation for her and she was a goner.

I let go of one of her tits and I reached underneath her and smacked her ass hard and fast. That was what she needed. She came like a whore for me and I got to see her juices squirting all over my cock. I just kept pumping into her as it was pumping back into me and Daddy pumping harder into me, also. He pushed me over so that I was leaning over Katey now. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and bit down just as Daddy had grabbed a handful of my hair and twisted it hard around his hand. He was using my long hair as leverage. He was deeper inside my ass and bringing me over the edge. I started shuddering and convulsing and squirting all over his thighs and my strap-on. His pounding caused me to pound into her with all of my might. That, combined with biting her nipples brought Katey to a head again. She screamed out and pulled my head into her nipples and Daddy pulled my hair even harder and exploded into my ass. He emptied his balls deep inside of me and had me in an intense stance while squirting harder all over Katey's pussy. We all climaxed together, within two minutes of each other. It was like a domino effect. There were all kinds of bodily secretions throughout the three of us.

"Oh please fuck me, Daddy. That's it, fill my ass with your hot cum. You are so good to me Daddy, thank you so much for an awesome fuck. You are the best Daddy a girl could ask for. Oh god that feels good!"

He slowed down his thrusts and was just stroking in and out of me slowly and gently. I did the same for Katey and I finally let go of her nipples. I arched my back as my breathing slowed down a little bit. I could still feel my heart beating a mile a minute. We were all breathing heavy but slowing down. Daddy finally slid his softening cock out of my ass as I pulled my dildos out of Katey's holes. I collapsed and fell down to the side of Katey and Daddy collapsed and fell down right beside me. We were all moaning in orgasmic relief. As soon as I could, I unbuckled the harness and removed the dildo from my cunt and threw it on the floor.

"That was so fucking hot, that we will do that again. You two are amazing together. It is better than any image I had floating in my head about this week. I love each of your holes and I love to get them all filled up anytime I can. Ronnie, you were extremely hot tonight. Your ass so needed to be fucked. And Katey, I can't believe how hot you are. I am so glad that you are making the commitment to come and live with us and be a part of our lives. Thank you so much for deciding to come down here in a time of distress. Everything happens for a reason and I guess that William losing you means that we are gaining you and that makes me very happy.

"I think that we all need to get some rest now, we have a very big day ahead of us tomorrow. Katey, you are going to see what being a swinger is all about tomorrow night. We only invite couples that really like to play without any inhibitions. We are going to have a blast. Grace and Kelly are going to fall in lust with you too."

I looked over at him and smiled. "They already are, sweetie. We have been in there two times this week and it took everything I had not to invite them over this week. I wanted this week to be about getting to know each other and what makes us tick. We have done that, threefold. You should see the look in Kelly's eyes when she is helping Katey find accessories or specific items to complete an outfit."

"Well, I am glad. It will make my evening watching the four of you play around sometime. Let's get some sleep and we can discuss what needs to be done before the party, at breakfast in the morning. Then we'll have a good fuck session before we get busy with party preparations."

"Don't forget Daddy, we need more Jose Cuervo 1800 for Uncle Rex and Uncle Tom. They drank us empty at that last party. We'll make a list for you to pick up at the state store. I am exhausted and definitely ready for a long night of good sleep."

Katey scooted over to the side of the bed and I slid over to the other side. Daddy got up between us and we both laid our heads down on his shoulders. He caressed our backs lightly and that's all I remember about that evening. I was out like a light. Tomorrow was going to be a big day but I couldn't wait to show off our new roommate.

Author's Note: Stay tuned for the party that rocked the mountains. It promises to be very hot. Thank you for the comments that have been made on my other stories in this series. Please continue to leave feedback and I will continue to bring you a quality story with lots and lots of sex!

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
794 Followers