Katrina and Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

She grabbed onto the back of my head and pulled me into her breast. I bit down harder on her nipple as my hand made its way down to her bald little pussy. I could smell her sex emanating from her cunt and couldn't wait to get down there and eat her pussy to orgasm. I opened my eyes and looked up into her huge brown eyes and saw the lust level increase. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. I moved my hand down to her pussy lips and spread them apart and plunged in to a soaking wet canal that was dripping out of her onto my comforter. I slid two fingers inside of her cunt while grazing over her clit with my thumb. I moved back over to her other tit and bit down on her nipple and made her cry out. That turned me on that I could get her to become vocal. I bit down again and she pulled my hair on the back of my head to let me know that she loved it.

I began stroking her insides with a passion that she had long since invoked. The reaction that her body gave in to my touch turned me on to no end. I wanted to make her feel better than I did in the living room. I was going to give her a release that could be heard down the mountain. I added a third finger and began wiggling the tips over her spot. Her cunt grabbed onto my fingers and drew them deeper inside of herself. I moved back up her neck and to her mouth and kissed her with a passion that I didn't even know that I had. This girl brought something out of me that has been in hiding for a while. I had not felt this kind of electricity between two human beings since I had met Dirk, my soul mate. I had always felt a special bond with this girl and the feelings that I was having right now concreted what I had thought all along. She was my kindred soul in the flesh. I could never let this woman go from my grasp. I wanted her always.

She kissed me back with the same sort of passion and moaned into my mouth. She pulled out of my kiss and whispered, "Eat my pussy, please Mama Ronnie?"

I looked at her and kissed her one more time, nice and forceful. I got up and straddled her and sucked her nipples into my mouth one at a time. Then I gracefully moved down her stomach and between her thighs. She lifted her legs up to her chest to open herself for me and when I gazed down all I could see was juicy pink flesh staring up at me. Her pussy juice was running down her slit to her ass crack and into her tight little puckered asshole. I glanced up at her and winked. I was sure that she had never had anything inside of her anal cavity. I don't know how I knew that but I just did. I braced myself on my arms in a push up sort of position and licked from the bottom of her ass crack all the way up to her hard little clit. God she tasted wonderful.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her. I opened my mouth and sucked in her clit. She gasped in ecstasy and pulled the back of my hair. I took her clit in between my teeth and bit down. She let up her hold on my hair a little bit and I backed off biting. I then took my tongue and flicked it across her hard clit back and forth and up and down. I stuck my forefinger and middle finger into her dripping wet cunt. My fingers slid in so easily that I thought this afternoon session, I would get her nice and ready and then fuck the little cunt with my strap on. That thought got me going hot and heavy. My cunt was leaking out onto the comforter as I slid a third finger into her tight little cunt. She raised her hips up to meet my thrusts. I continued to flick my tongue across her clit and finger her tight pussy. I loved what was happening between us. I couldn't explain it but I felt complete with her. Dirk completed me on a heterosexual level but there was a connection between Katrina and I that went lifetimes back. She felt so good with my fingers inside of her and tasting her juices on my lips.

"Oh Mama, that feels so good. I love the way that you make me feel with your fingers inside of me. I never knew it could feel like this with someone of the same sex. I feel like you belong between my legs always. I feel like you should have been there all along. Your mouth is so hot and I love the feeling of your fingers sliding in and out of my hot little cunt. Give them all to me, Mama, please? I want to feel you fill my cunt to overflowing. I want you to make me squirt like a little whore!"

I was happy to oblige her. I twisted my hand a little bit and slid the fourth finger inside of her tight little canal. I twisted again and got my thumb inside of her. She was so hot and wet and so relaxed that my entire hand went inside her cunt all the way up to my wrist. I began fist fucking this hot little tramp and making her moan out in ecstasy. It felt so good to have my entire hand inside this tight little cunt. I could feel every one of her muscles clamp down onto my hand. I bent my fingers up and began strumming over her g-spot and took her to a level of ecstasy that I had not brought her to yet. She was meeting every one of my thrusts and getting my fist deeper and deeper inside of her. I could feel the tension building and could feel her getting closer to orgasm with every stroke of her insides. This was going to be one hell of an orgasm.

When the release began, Trina started screaming out erotically. I felt every muscle in her body tense up right before she exploded. When she went over the edge, she squirted out an enormous amount of ejaculation all over my hand. I reached up with my other hand and began frigging her clit with my free hand. She went higher and squirted harder as soon as I touched her hard little clit. "That's it baby, cum for Mama. I love to feel you release. Squirt harder for me sweetheart. I need you nice and wet for what's about to happen. I am going to show you the meaning of 'making love' like you've never been shown before. Cum for me baby, one more time!"

I gave her everything that I had left. I shoved my fist inside of her and just strummed her spot until she began tensing up again. Then I rubbed her clit in hard little circles until the release came. Just as soon as she started squirting, I leaned over and took a mouthful of her juices inside and swallowed what I could. I left enough in my mouth to share with my new found lover. When she began her descent back into reality, I moved up to her side with my hand still inside her. She turned her head toward me and I rewarded her with a kiss full of her own cum. She sucked every drop out of my mouth and off of my tongue and lips as I began slowly stroking her insides one more time. She moaned into our kiss and I felt her cunt muscles tighten up around my fingers. I could probably get her to cum one more time real easily. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down toward her tits. I took a nipple between my teeth and bit down as I began palming her clit while my fingers were wiggling against her spot. She bucked her hips up into my thrusts and I leaned over to the other nipple and accosted it with my teeth. She screamed and came buckets all over my hand.

"That's it you little whore, cum for Mama. You are such a hot little cunt and I am going to have so much fun with you. I need to take my hand out of your cunt now but I will soon fill you back up. Give me five minutes, okay sweetie?"

She looked me in the eye and nodded in a very seductive manner. I slowly withdrew my hand from her cunt and let all of the juices remain in my hand that I could hold. I ran to the closet and closed the door behind me. I grabbed the strap on off of the shelf that Dirk had built for me inside the closet. All of my toys had a spot in the closet, easily grabbed for any occasion. I stroked both sides of the double headed cock with Trina's juices. I got them all nice and slippery and slid the end for me into my dripping wet cunt. I attached the harness to the massive cock and began stroking it as I walked out of the closet.

Katrina looked over as I entered back into the bedroom. When she saw me stroking the massive shaft of cock attached to my sex, her eyes opened huge and wide. She had been rubbing her clit when I walked into the room and with her mouth agape, she gasped and stopped rubbing her clit. She did not move her hand but just stopped rubbing. The massive size of this cock probably intimidated her a little bit, but I knew that she was going to be able to take it. For god's sake, I had my entire hand inside of her. I had wanted to fuck this little girl since she was 15 years old and now that she is fully an adult, I am getting my chance. I had so many fantasies of ours start out very similar to this very day that I was getting dizzy thinking about the things that had been fulfilled thus far. I walked over to the bed and she watched my every move, her eyes not leaving the sight of my cock. I climbed up on the bed, still stroking it with my pussy juice covered hand. I leaned over her and gave her a passionate kiss full of love and lust. I whispered into her ear, "I need you up on your hands and knees. I am going to fuck you doggie style with this big hard cock. I have wanted to do this for years and I want to see your ass when I am thrusting in and out of your lovely cunt."

She got up on her hands and knees and waved her round little ass at me. I got behind her and grabbed her hips and took in the lovely scene before my eyes. Her ass is one of the most enticing things about this little girl. She makes me an absolute tits and ass girl. I slide up to her and slide the cock head over her clit and up through her juices. She moans and tries to lean back onto it. I move back to avoid premature penetration. I want to tease her a little bit. I want this first fuck to mean something to her and give her something to look back on as one of the most erotic experiences she has ever had. I hear her moan in protest and run my hands along her back and lean over her with the cock resting in between her ass cheeks and reach around her and grab both of her tits. The way that they are hanging, the nipples are pointing straight down to the bed and look like baby utters to milk. I grab them the way that you would grab a cow's udder and begin to 'milk' her nipples. She moans in ecstasy and I move my hips back enough to let the head of my cock slip between her lips and slowly into her fuck hole. Once the head is in, I shove slightly and enter her cunt with the entire shaft of this huge cock.

I pull her tits and use them as levers while I begin plowing into her cunt with my strap on dildo. With every stroke, my cunt is getting pounded as well. It is a lovely feeling and I am going to make it last and make her cum as many times as I can with this power. With that in mind, I pull my hands back to her hips and begin to grind against her cunt as she grinds her hips into me. I look down and see the lovely sight of the cock being covered with her juices as it slides in and out of her. It turns me on to see the effect that my fucking is giving her cunt. That's when I see the juices glisten on her puckered little asshole. They must have leaked down there when I was fist fucking her and while I was getting my cock on. I lifted my left hand up to my mouth and sucked my thumb until it was covered with my saliva. As I was thrusting my huge cock deep into her hot little cunt, I began circling the outer edge of her tight little asshole. She shied a bit and squeezed it tighter shut. I would need to reassure her that it was going to be all right.

"Shhh, it'll be okay. I'll take it slow. I know you will like it if you give it a chance. I will be gentle, always, but I want to show you the beauty of anal sex, sweetheart. I promise if you don't like it, we will never do it again. Can we try baby doll?"

She nodded her head and I felt her hips relax a little bit. I slid my thumb down in between us and coated it with her cunt juice that was now abundant. When I lifted my thumb up to her asshole this time, she relaxed and let me coat the outer edge with her juices. I felt her muscles relax and I entered my thumb into her tight little orifice. She moaned in pleasure and I inserted my thumb a little deeper. The entire time I am keeping a slow steady rhythm on her cunt and once I get my thumb inside her ass, I begin to pump a little harder and a lot deeper. She is starting to enjoy the double penetration and really getting into it. I am still pumping her cunt two times for every stroke inside her ass. She has loosened up and really started to meet every one of my thrusts. She wanted more so I sped up my strokes inside her ass. I increased the pace until both holes were getting pounded with the same rhythm.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me like a little tramp! I want to feel you make me cum. You make me feel so complete and full. You are an amazing woman, Mama, and I want to be with you always. Fuck me harder Mama. I want to cum all over your cock!"

Her words made me fuck that much harder. I could feel her ass muscles clenching onto my thumb and her cunt muscles were getting tighter on the cock I had inside her hole. I was in a place that I had never been before. The sight of my thumb disappearing inside her ass as my cock was being swallowed by her cunt was more than my mind could take. I don't know what came over me except that it was un-relinquished lust. I lifted her right leg up with my arm and used that as leverage against her cunt. She reached up and began rubbing her clit. I was watching in the mirror above my bed. It was indeed the hottest experience I have ever had. She was moaning and her face was contorting in a pre-orgasm state. Her tits were bouncing up and down and the nipples were hard as little pebbles. Her pussy was glistening as she rubbed her clit and I pounded her cunt and ass. When she came I was watching her pussy with a passion that I had never felt before. I saw her squirt before I felt it land on my legs and all over my cock. To see that black cock sliding in and out of her juicy wet cunt was more than I could handle. I came right then and there and with the spasms that my cunt had on the cock that was inserted inside me, I had a better hold on it and was able to fuck Katrina just a little deeper. She screamed out and slammed back onto me with a vengeance.

She squirted more cum all over her hand and my cock and I took my thumb out of her ass and stuck my middle finger deep inside her loosening asshole. She accepted it with a thrust of her hips back onto my cock and finger. I began slamming my finger into her ass hard and deep. When I began to wiggle the tip of my finger inside of her ass, she exploded once more. I lifted her leg up to my shoulder and planted my cock deep inside of her to let her ride it out with a full cunt. I bit her calf and sent a chill all the way down her spine. She collapsed breathless onto the bed and I collapsed right beside her. We both had our eyes closed and all we could hear was our hitched breathing. It was a very erotic sound. I reached over and slid my hand down her arm and felt the goose bumps rise up on her arm.

She smiled as I opened my eyes and gazed over at my newest lover. Man, I thought she was hot before I fucked her! She looked even hotter now with that fresh fucked look about her. I leaned over and took her into my arms. She snuggled up against me and when her heartbeat returned to a little closer to normal, she sighed. I was patient and just waited for her to speak. Maybe with any luck I could find out what the bastard said to her to upset her so.

I could feel the tears falling slowly onto my arm. She was crying silently and not moving an inch as she did so. I just held her and tried to send my strength to her through thought. She took a deep breath and slowly blew it out. Then, and only then, did she speak.

"He called me a two bit whore, Mama. He said I was probably already fucking someone else and he would find out who and come and fuck them up. He said that he would have everything that we own because of my running away. He also said that if I came back home tonight, that he would take me back and we would work things out. He made it sound like it was my entire fault when he has been fucking Vicki for over a year. We have only been married two, Mama. He was fucking another whore before our one year anniversary. And he wants to turn it around because I had to get away. Mama Ronnie, I couldn't stand it anymore there. I couldn't look him in the eye. I didn't want him touching me. I cringed every time that he tried. He was so apologetic before I left and begging me not to leave. Then on the phone, he turned it all around." She broke down into tears and I just held her tightly against me. I wanted to hurt someone and it wasn't anyone in this state. William was going to pay for this. No one hurts someone I love and stands. I would have my revenge on William. I would make sure that Katrina makes him pay for his infidelity and hurtful words.

She had slowed down to a dull sob and said, "He told me that Vicki was a better fuck than I could ever hope to be. She made him feel like a real man. He said I was dull in bed and made him sick that his cock had ever entered inside my young cunt. Oh Mama, he even went as far to say that I would never see a dime of my daddy's inheritance. You know he passed last year and left me all the money he had won in the lottery. William made sure to have my account put in his name jointly in case anything were to ever happen to either one of us. He's going to clean me out, Mama Ronnie. I don't know what I am going to do. I didn't really think when I decided to drive to Tennessee. I am so screwed now!"

She sobbed even harder and I hugged even tighter. Wait until I tell Dirk about this asshole. He is going to flip his lid and William will be lucky if he lives through this. I kissed the back of her neck and leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Oh baby, Uncle Dirk and I will not let that happen. We will get a hold of my attorney this afternoon. I thought I might wait until tomorrow but I think he needs to freeze your funds before William has anything done with them. You lie here and rest for a few minutes. I am going to call my attorney. In a few minutes, you come down and bring me your account numbers and contact information from the bank. I'll call David."

I jumped up and took off the harness and slid the cock out of my cunt and set it aside. I went to the kitchen and poured myself another glass of daiquiri. It was still somewhat frozen and rather tasty. I got David Cavanaugh on the phone and told him what was happening with my second daughter. I told him what I wanted him to do in order to get proceedings started. About the time that I had given him a list of things to get started, Trina entered with her account numbers. I recited them on the phone and he repeated them back to me. She had a net worth of about 3.5 million dollars because of the lottery share. She had this money spread over five different banks with about 20 different accounts. I told him to make it a priority to freeze those funds so that William could not get his hands on her money. I told him we would be in to give him a five thousand dollar retainer the following day. I told him that this could get ugly and that we needed to gather the dirt on William before he was able to dig up anything on Katrina. "He's been a spiteful man to one of the sweetest persons on this entire planet and I will not stand for it. You make sure that he cannot ruin her. Thanks a bunch David. You call me as soon as you secure her funds, okay?"

I hung up the phone and she came into my arms and hugged me. "Thank you Mama, I appreciate all of your help and your encouragement. Am I dull in bed?" She asked with tears streaming down her face. I pulled her chin up and kissed her gently on the lips.

"You are so far from dull that I can't even imagine anyone saying that about you. He sounds like a very selfish lover and probably did not attend to your needs like he should have. I have found out that if you give your lover what they need, they will return it three fold because they want to please as they have been pleased. It takes some men an entire lifetime to learn that and some not so long. Don't you listen to anything that he said do you understand me? You are the most beautiful girl and it is he who is losing out on a wonderful lover. And besides, you and I make a good pair if you ask me?"

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers