Katrina and Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed at that and said just as serious as she could, "But you have a lover in Uncle Dirk. I wouldn't want to come between you two at all."

"Oh sweetheart, you will only enhance our relationship. You could permanently become a part of this household and we would never complain. We would welcome you with open arms. In fact, I have to call Dirk and let him know what is going on. He may want to cut his trip short but I won't let him. I think that you and I need this week alone to explore and get to know one another as lovers rather than friends that we have been all of these years. What do you say?"

She nodded her head and smiled at me. We hugged a deep intimate hug and gave each other a kiss. "Why don't you go take a shower and get a little rest? I am going to give your Uncle Dirk a call and then I am going to have a shower and a nap as well. We have had a big afternoon physically and emotionally. When we get up, we will go into town and have some dinner. Then we'll come back here and see what else we can get into. Go on and get a shower, I'll be up shortly." I kissed her and she headed toward the loft bedroom to get her cosmetic bag.

I called Dirk and told him everything. He was hot and did want to cut his trip short to come back and take care of things. He was pissed at William for degrading Katrina in that way. I told him of my plans and kept him at bay with the promise of joining us when he returned. I told him that maybe we finally had that partner that we have been looking for. She was that someone that could live with us and become our third lover as we had planned since we were married. I told him that she was better than we have ever imagined and I could not wait for him to taste her pussy. By the end of the phone conversation, I had convinced him that we needed time alone, just the two of us girls. I needed to build her self esteem and self confidence. He agreed and decided to finish up his business there and be home Friday to fuck both of his favorite girls.

I heard the shower turn off and I walked to the master suite. I peeled back the wet comforter on the bed and lay down and watched for her to walk out of the bathroom. When the door opened and she walked out, I caught a sight that would stay with me forever. She was dripping wet and her hair hung in her face. Her nipples were hard as rocks and sticking straight out. And her bald pussy was glistening. Man, she was HOT! I was not going to be able to get enough of her over the next few days.

"Did you enjoy your shower?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh yes, that is the most awesome shower I have ever been in. You could have twenty people in there and still have room to move around. It is absolutely huge and with so many shower heads. Thank you, I really needed that." She smiled and I knew that she was going to be all right for the rest of the day.

"Well, we have only had as many as twelve in the shower at the same time and we had no problem." I snickered. She gave me a questioning look and I just dismissed it with a wave of my hand. "Why don't you come over here and lie down and I will take my turn in the shower?"

She finished drying off and came over and lay down beside me. I gave her a soft gentle kiss and got up to go and shower myself. I was going to take my time and let the hot water soothe me to relaxation. I had a feeling that she would be sound asleep when I got out. I turned the shower heads on and let the water get to a comfortable but warm temperature. When I stepped in, all of the tension from that blasted phone call seemed to rinse off of me and down the drain. I just stood there for about 10 minutes just letting the water beat down my body and ease the tension in my muscles. Then I started thinking about the beauty lying on my bed at that very moment. I couldn't help but think of all of the things that I wanted to show her over the coming days. I didn't have the energy to bring myself off in the shower; instead, I just soaped up a pouf and began washing all of the crevices on my body and then my hair. I rinsed off and stepped out of the shower just as the phone began to ring.

I quickly picked up the receiver in the bathroom as to not awaken the sleeping beauty in the other room. "Hello?"

It was my attorney David with good news. He successfully got all of her accounts frozen and had the divorce decree ready to file first thing in the morning. I was thrilled and thanked him profusely. I dried myself off and stepped into the bedroom to a sleeping beauty in my bed. She was the most beautiful person that I had had in my bed in quite a while and I just stood there watching her sleep for what seemed like forever. Finally, I walked over to the bed and lie down next to her. She immediately cuddled up in my arms and I fell asleep holding her.

I felt movement beside me about an hour later and realized that Katrina was waking up. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and smiled. "That was a very refreshing nap. Thank you Mama. I am starved. Why don't we get up and go get a bite to eat?"

"That, my dear, is a splendid idea. Let's do it. Dress casually; we are just going to go to my favorite little diner in town. Shorts and a tank top will do." I got up out of bed and walked into my closet. I had no intentions of wearing any more that I had to. No bra and no panties for this little trip into town. She had jumped up and ran up to her guest room to throw on some clothes. I brushed my hair out and looked in the mirror, perfect for a little jaunt into town.

We met in the kitchen and she looked ravishing. It was going to take all of my reserves not to touch her before we got back to the house. She, too, had no bra on and her nipples were hard little pebbles sticking out through her thin tank top. I licked my lips unconsciously and smiled at her. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes, Mama Ronnie, I am ready to go get something to eat. Let's go."

She bounded out the door with me following her and watching her round little ass through her tight shorts. I don't remember seeing any panty lines through those shorts. This could be a very interesting trip into town and back.

We got into my SUV and opened the sun roof and rolled the windows down. It was a beautiful day for a drive. The sun was shining and the white fluffy clouds looked like cotton balls in the sky. I looked over at Trina and smiled as we drove down the driveway of my mountain home. She looked very content and didn't seem to be thinking about the asshole that she left behind in New York. Good, maybe I can keep her distracted enough to do some good for her. I wouldn't think about it until Dirk got home, if possible. We would keep this week for just the two of us, no outsiders allowed.

"So where are you taking me for dinner? What kind of food do they have?" She asked inquisitively.

"Oh it's just a little diner in town with normal small town diner food. The staff is very friendly and the food is phenomenal southern cooking. I eat there a lot when Dirk is out of town. I don't have to worry about leftovers and clean up and the prices are very reasonable. It's called Rose's, after the original owner. Her kids run it now, but she stops in once a week to make sure that they are keeping up with her tradition of good food at the right prices. She is a little spitfire and should be there this evening. She usually comes in on Monday evenings for the dinner crowd. A lot of regulars come in for dinner on different days of the week and she knows who she wants to see and when. Wait until you meet her!"

"She sounds like a terrific lady; I can't wait. Thank you for all that you have done today. It makes me feel good to know that I am this welcome in your house. I never thought it would lead to what it has, but that is just an added bonus."

I glanced over at her and took her hand in mine. "Miss Katrina, you have always been like a second daughter to me and I really enjoy your company. You are right about the added extra curricular activities being a bonus. By the way, David, my attorney, called back and was able to secure your money and is filing for the divorce decree in the morning. I just wanted to update you on that and that's all that I want to discuss about the situation until Dirk gets home, if that's okay with you?"

"That is fine with me Mama Ronnie. I appreciate all that you have done so far. I am sorry to have thrown you in the middle of this fiasco I used to call a marriage. I will have to move somewhere, I am not sure where yet though. My mom and her boyfriend are in Florida but I don't want to be in that bug infested state. Of course, Nikki is in Chicago but she has a new boyfriend and probably doesn't want to involve me in her new flame. I don't like New York. I only lived there because of William's employment. I absolutely hate it up there in the winter and I really have no friends to speak of. I don't know what I am going to do, honestly."

"Well, you know that you are always welcome to stay in our home as long as you would like. We have plenty of room and wouldn't mind having the added company around. Especially when Dirk has his out of state conferences, I get mighty lonely up there in that huge house by myself. I don't mean to sound pressuring, but you are welcome if you would like."

She smiled real big and gave me a seductive wink. "I didn't want to invite myself but I would love to stay with you. It could be a grand time and I would share the duties of running a house. I would pay you rent to live there and make myself available to be at your beck and call."

"Then it is settled. You will stay with us as long as you want. Dirk will be thrilled. Oh look, we are here and it doesn't seem to be crowded yet." I parked the Ford Explorer and we went inside. We chatted and had a nice little dinner. Rose came by our table about a half hour into the meal and met my new roommate. She was thrilled that such a lovely girl would be moving to our neck of the woods. She made Katrina feel right at home and when she left our table, Trina was grinning from ear to ear.

"You were right, she is a little spitfire. That was a wonderful dinner. Thank you so much for all of your hospitality. I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me and all that you have shown me. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Are you ready to head back up the mountain?"

"Well I would love to but we have one errand to run before we can go back home. I need a few things from a boutique on the north end of town. C'mon, let's go."

We paid our bill and walked out to the Explorer. We headed toward the north end of town and pulled into a shopping center past Wal-Mart. When we got out of the vehicle, I saw her straining to find our destination. It was a little side shop that didn't have much advertising on the outer windows. This is a very unique boutique. Out in the front of the store was very fine lingerie. The sizes ranged from 0-26/28. If you couldn't find it here, there was a chance that they didn't even make it. We walked through the lingerie and I caught Katrina's eyes wander throughout our journey to the back of the store. I was a frequent shopper here and they were a very discreet bunch. I nodded at the girl behind the counter as we walked through the back door. I watched for Katrina's reaction to the sight before her. It was a little known fact to the general public, but this was the largest adult store in Eastern Tennessee and right here in our little town. I had purchased many things from here over the years, so much that I had an automatic 25% off when I walked through the door.

"Pick out anything and everything that you want from here, it's on me. I want to start your very own toy collection and any accessories that you might want to have. Whatever you want to transform into, we can get you the items that you need here. If you want to do any role playing, this is the place to get your entire outfit. So, go ahead and take a look around and find what you want. I have a few things that have come in that I ordered that I need to retrieve. Help yourself and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask."

One of the young pretty clerks walked up to us, Kelly was her name. "Can you help you'ins find anything in particular today?" She asked with a deep Tennessee accent, while looking at Katrina.

"Make sure this young lady gets everything that she wants here, we'll put it on my account. Treat her like a queen and there will be a bonus in it for you. Got it?"

She nodded her head yes and they took off to explore through the shop. I walked up to the counter and the owner, Grace, looked up and saw me and smiled. "Well, stranger, haven't seen you in here in a couple of weeks. You came to pick up your order?"

"Well, that and some things for my new roommate. She's gonna be staying with us for a while and she needs some things of her own. Grace, we are going to drop a pretty penny in here today, I hope you will not disappoint."

"Of course not Miss Veronica, we will do good by you. Whatever you need, you just holler and we'll come a runnin'. Is there any chance of getting to know your new roommate in a party situation?"

"That might be a possibility. Not this week though, it'll probably be when Dirk gets back into town. I'll keep you posted. Now, let's see about my order. There are some things in this order that I will need this week." I said with a grin. You see, Grace and I go way back to when we first moved into the mountains. She has been a longtime playmate of mine and she knows what she is doing with a woman, for sure.

We went through my order and everything seemed to be fine. Katrina had made some decisions but did not want to show me just yet. "Mama Ronnie, do you mind if I just check out myself so that the things that I chose will be a surprise for you?"

"No, I don't mind at all. Grace, just put everything on my account. I'll wait out in the car for you sweetie. Don't be long." I headed out the door with anticipation. I couldn't wait to get home and try some of my new items on my new found lover. I sat in the SUV waiting patiently for Trina to come out of the store. It seemed like some time had passed as I sat there daydreaming of all of the things that I wanted to teach this young slut. She was more than willing to be a wild girl with me. This was going to be the best set up that Dirk and I have had as a married couple. She was someone to keep me company while Dirk went off on his excursions.

The door opening startled me and I realized that I had closed my eyes while thinking of this young hot slut gathering toys and accessories for us to play together with. She had three big bags that she placed in the back seat of my SUV and then climbed in the front and leaned over and kissed me enthusiastically. My pussy got wet immediately.

"Thank you so much for everything Mama. That was the most exciting shopping spree that I have ever been on. I got so many new things for me to try out for you. You have made me one happy woman, do you know that?"

"It's the least I can do, sweetie. I want you to feel at home at our place and you can't do that unless you have your own items to be at home with. I hope that Kelly and Grace treated you well."

"Oh my yes, they treated me like I was one of their own. I think they were both hitting on me though. It felt kind of nice to be out in public and hit on like I was a teenager. They made me all warm inside."

"And did you like either one of them?" I asked for future reference.

"They are both HOT! If I had to choose between the two, I am not sure which one I would choose. Kelly was stupendous in opening up my imagination. I think that you will like what I finally decided on. At least, I hope you do."

"I will love anything that you bring to the table. Anything you want to play out, anything that you want to try, I will be there to try things out with you. Now, let's get home and try some of the things that we have purchased today." I started the SUV and took off. We had a fifteen minute ride home and I wanted to get back and get naked with this hot little slut.

We drove up the mountain and parked in the drive. We gathered our packages and went inside, both of us with a bounce in our step. This was going to be a fun evening and I had no idea what was in store on her part, but I knew what I had planned. Katrina went straight upstairs with her packages and I went to the bedroom with mine. "Meet me back in the kitchen in 15 minutes, okay sweetie?"

"Perfect Mama Ronnie, that's about how long I need to get ready. This is going to be so much fun!"

I dumped my purchases on the bed and went through and got them all organized in my closet. I chose a bright pink and black corset with a crotch less thong and black thigh highs to go with my black garter. Then I put on my stiletto heels in bright pink patent leather and looked myself in the mirror. I smiled at the image that was reflected back to me. I looked pretty damn hot if I did say so myself. Being nude is a lot of fun but there is nothing like being dressed to the nines for your lover. I set the strap-on dildo on the nightstand and put on some pheromones cologne, in all of the strategic places. I took another glance in the mirror right before walking out of the bedroom and was please with the picture that I presented for my new found lover.

I sauntered into the kitchen and began to pour some drinks for the both of us. I decided on a little wine from a local winery that was a semi-sweet blush and was just tasty enough to help you forget that it was wine. I turned with the glasses in my hand to carry them to the dining room table and was stopped by the sight of my new roommate. My jaw dropped and I almost dropped the wine glasses as I was staring at the most erotically dressed woman that I have ever had the pleasure of having in my house.

She had her make up done up rather gothic like and wore a leather dog collar with stainless steel loops all around it. She had on a purple satin corset with black lace adorning it all over. Attached to her nipples were nipple clamps connected with a chain that was taken up through one of the loops on her collar. Her nipples were sticking straight out and she had them pinched tight. Katrina was also wearing black stockings, but hers were fishnet and wrapped her legs well. Her garter belt was purple with black trim to match her corset and she was standing there in a seductive pose in a pair of purple patent leather stiletto heels. My mouth watered.

"Is this outfit sufficient for our evening together, Mama?"

"Oh my dear, it is more than sufficient, it is HOT as hell. You have wonderful tastes and I can't believe you picked all of that out today. You are like a vision come true."

I glanced up one side and down the other of her and then grinned when I realized that she had ankle and wrist cuffs in black leather on. I couldn't have asked for a more tempting vision if I had planned it myself. She was HOT and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Finally, when I didn't move another step, she walked toward me and took one of the glasses out of my hand.

"I assume this is for me?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, sorry about that, you have me stunned. It takes a lot to do that to me and you have done it three times today. Please turn around so that I can get the full picture. You look absolutely stunning. My pussy is already wet with anticipation of making love to you this evening. You have definitely surprised me with this outfit. Now I guess we need to figure out what exactly you want tonight. I never want to assume I know what you are thinking. I am big in the communication department when it comes to taking lovers. Do you know what I mean?"

"I'm not really sure, Mama Veronica. I have never had a chance to communicate about what I want from my lover. I just assumed they already knew. I guess that comes from my inexperience, huh?"