Katrina and Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but don't feel ashamed. There are women my age that never really tell their partners what they want. I learned a long time ago that it helps to know where the other person is coming from in the bedroom. Assumptions can get people hurt, physically and emotionally. Now, let's turn you around and then go in here and sit down and talk for a little bit."

She turned around for me and that's when I noticed the pink anal plug sticking out of her ass. My pussy started flowing rapidly down my thighs. That was HOT as hell and I almost came right then and there. I walked over to her and turned her around a full 360 degrees and took in every inch of her. I embraced her in a hug and reached down and tweaked her anal plug while I whispered in her ear, "The sight of you is intoxicating. This butt plug makes me hot and wet for you. Does it feel comfortable?"

"Oh yes, like I have been meant to wear something like this for ages. It turns me on when I walk with it inside me. It rubs quite nicely when I walk down the stairs. MMMmmmm!"

I took her hand and lead the way into the living room and sat on the couch with my leg up on the middle cushion. I sat so that my pussy lips were spread wide for her gazing treat. She would see the juices I had stored up for her. She sat down on the opposite end of the couch and mimicked my position. I could definitely see her wet pussy between her legs and the head of that butt plug staring me in the face. My mouth watered again.

"Okay, sweetie, there are two things that I would like to do while we are out here in the living room. First, I want to tell you what I like and what I don't like. Then I would like to hear what you think you like and what you think you might want to try. It doesn't have to be everything on this first night. If you give me some inclination on which way you want to go, I will try to oblige and then we will build on that throughout our relationship. Then I would like to watch you masturbate, will you do that for me?"

She looked at my quizzically and smiled. "Well, I guess that I can do that for you. Why?"

"The way a woman touches herself gives an insight as to what they like and how they like it. I always watch a new lover with themselves. Men and women alike, each one of us has a certain way that we like. There are similarities, mind you, but it is just very insightful and educational."

"In that case, I will do it for you if I can watch you, also?"

"That is not a problem, sweetheart. My pussy will be aching for attention with watching you. Now, let me tell you a little bit about myself and my antics in the bedroom.

"When it comes to sex, I get wild. There are not a whole lot of things that I won't do. I won't do any bodily functions and I am not into excruciating pain. I do love to have my ass spanked and be made to sting. That will get my cunt flowing in a heartbeat. You already know that I love to be talked dirty to. The dirtier and nastier the words, the hotter my cunt gets. I like to be submissive, but can handle dominating, as well. I love to be bound and motionless so that my lover can do anything to me and I can't resist. The harder that you bite my nipples, the better I will respond. My nipples are not extremely sensitive and I really need a good jolt to hit that nerve that is connected to my clit. I love to use toys and have toys used on me. To me it only enhances what you have with your partner. I only use it as a replacement when I have no one here to help me out. Now, what about you?"

She gave me a big smile and I thought, am I in trouble or what? "Well, I am not sure what I like, my sex life has been quite sheltered. I know what I like to see on a porn flick and what makes me hot. One of the things that I have wanted to do the most is to dominate another woman. I love the dom/sub roles that I have seen and want to be a part of something like that. You have already fulfilled one of my major ambitions and that was to be with a woman that knows how to treat a woman. You have been a dream come true for me and I want to try anything and everything with you. And when Dirk comes home, I will want him to join us. Something tells me that there is more to sex with a man than I have been shown."

"Oh baby doll, you are so right about that. Dirk is the most attentive lover that I have ever had in my entire life. He knows what he is doing and he makes sure that you are satisfied before he even thinks about himself. And on top of all of that, he has a massive cock with which to do such things as make a woman happy. So, is there anything else that you want to verbalize tonight?"

"No, I just want you to know that I have a very open mind and trust you to the fullest with teaching me what I want to know. Thank you for taking the time with me and helping me through a very rough time in my life. I will never forget the experience that you share with me. Now, would you like to see me play with my very wet pussy, Mama Ronnie?"

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips with a passion that radiated from my very being. "Yes, please, I want to see you pleasure yourself and then we can go into the bedroom and see what kind of dominatrix we have on our hands. Does that sound like a plan to you?"

She didn't answer me; she just lay back on the arm of the couch and lifted her left leg up to the back of the couch. I watched as she spread her lips wide open so that I could see the pink inside of her pussy. She was soaked. Her pussy was so wet that her juices had seeped out and dripped onto the anal plug sticking out of her ass. That made me hot to see the head of that plug soaked with her wetness. She brought her middle finger down to her cunt and slipped it in to get it coated with pussy juice. Stroking it in and out of her love hole, it was covered in no time. Her clit was as hard as a rock and sticking straight out and looking like it needed to be touched. She ran her middle finger up to her clit and circled it a couple of times. My own cunt was dripping onto the couch and I leaned back to get myself comfortable for this little show. She smiled up at me as I stretched out and put my right leg up on the back of the couch and spread myself open for her.

Katrina watched me as I stuck my forefinger and middle finger inside of my hot hole and covered them with my cunt juice. I watched her as she continued to circle her hard little clit with her right hand and then, with her left hand, start tugging at the chain that was attached to her nipple clamps. She moaned and closed her eyes for a minute. It was all very erotic as I watched her start feeling the sensations. I began rubbing my own clit a little harder as I watched her. This was a very intimate act shared between two people. I always feel closer to my lovers after having watched them do this with themselves. This hot little slut that wanted to dominate me was getting herself closer to orgasmic bliss. She opened her eyes and gazed at me as she began rubbing her clit harder and faster.

"Oh Mama Ronnie, that feels so good and I love being watched by you. I am somewhat of an exhibitionist at heart and I have wanted to do this very thing with another woman for many years. Are you going to watch your little slut cum, Mama?"

"Oh yes, sweetheart, I am going to watch you bring yourself the sexual release that you need. I want to see you finger your cunt when you are in the middle of the orgasm. I want to see the walls of your cunt close around your fingers as you fuck yourself silly!"

"Oh Mama, I love to hear you talk like that. That was one of the things that turned me on the most when listening to you and Uncle Dirk outside your bedroom door. The way he talks to you and spanks you in the middle of orgasm, turned me on to no end. The dirty words were what made that whole scene exciting to me. Oh...god...this...feels...so...good! I love rubbing my clit in front of you Mama. It makes me feel like a nasty little whore for you."

"Oh me too, my little slut, I love watching you while you are watching me. I can't wait for you to dominate me and call me all of those dirty names. C'mon baby, I want to see you cum and finger fuck yourself into another orgasm. I know you can do it, my little cunt!"

She was getting ever closer to going over the edge into the abyss. I watched her strokes get faster and harder and even slip inside her cunt ever so often. When her fingers came back out, they were covered with her creamy essence. It was erotic as hell to watch and I found myself mimicking her motions in return.

"Oh...Mama...here...it...comes...I...am...cumming!!!" Katrina moaned in ecstasy and released a very intense orgasm. In the middle of the climax, I watched her put her fingers inside of her flowing wet cunt and fuck herself ragged. She was fucking herself so hard; she was hitting the anal plug and making it go deeper on every stroke. I frigged myself a little harder as I watched her fuck herself with every bit of passion that she possessed.

"Oh...god...Trina...I...am...cumming...as...well! Fuck...it...feels...so...good! I love watching you fuck yourself. You are one hot little slut to masturbate and play with yourself in front of your Mama Ronnie. That's it baby, make yourself cum harder. I want to see you squirt. Add another finger in your cunt, you little bitch. Make it worth it!"

She added her ring finger inside of her cunt and it all came to a head. She squirted and bucked her hips and came so hard that I thought her cunt was going to swallow up her hand. Her cunt was so wet and all I could think about was sucking up all of her juices. With that thought in mind, I came harder than I had all day. "Oh GOD this is so awesome! I love masturbating with you sweetheart. I love the intimacy that we are sharing right now. I am going to cum hard. OH FUCK!"

I squirted all over the couch and out onto her thigh. She looked up at me when the splash of cum hit her leg and she licked her lips. God, she was my soul mate in female form. She was thinking just like me already and had only been bi-sexual for about 8 hours. She jumped up, quickly, and lay down on the couch between my legs. She threw me back and kissed my lips with lust. Scooting down my stomach, she moved my hand from my cunt and leaned in and immediately started sucking on my rock hard clit. She slipped her three fingers that she just had in her own cunt, into mine. That was an erotic feeling. Katrina was on a mission as soon as she slipped her fingers inside me. I was still up from my last orgasm and she never really let me come down. She was bobbing her head up and down on my clit like it was a little cock and she was fucking my hot dripping wet cunt with the same rhythm that she was using on my clit. I was back on the edge very soon into this pussy eating.

I lay my head back on the couch arm and just reveled in the feeling that was coming from between my legs. I hadn't been this turned on over a woman in years and I couldn't help thinking that was not going to end anytime soon. That made me cum that much harder. She lapped up every drop of my juices that were being expelled from my cunt. She added another finger inside me in the midst of this orgasm and began wiggling her fingers against my spot. I lifted my arms up above me and grasped the arm of the couch and lifted my hips to meet her every thrust.

"Put your thumb inside me. I want you to fist me like a fucking whore! I want to feel your entire hand inside me!"

Katrina twisted her fingers inside me, as I had done with her earlier, and slipped her thumb in mid-stroke. I about hit the roof. I hadn't been this full in a very long time and I loved the feeling of nastiness that came over me. I was a slut in every sense of the word and I loved being a slut. When someone else can make you feel this good and still want more, I am happy to oblige in any way that I can. Having a cunt to fist fuck was one of the ways that I would happily oblige. She began pounding my cunt in a way that had me right at the edge again in no time. The squishing sounds that were coming from my cunt told me that I was soaked beyond reproach. And she was about to make me even wetter. When she lifted her fingers up in my cunt and began wiggling the tips of her fingers inside me, I went bananas!

"Oh god yes, baby. Fuck your mama like a whore. Show me who is boss with the way that you fist fuck me! I want to know that you have control over me. I want to succumb to your every desire. I want to be everything in a lover that you have never had nor will ever have again. I want to be your sex slave to do with me what you will. You are my mistress and I will do what you tell me, always! FUCK ME HARD!"

She did. She got up on her knees and got a little bit better leverage with which to fuck me with and went to town. Her hand was like a jack hammer inside my cunt. My cunt muscles clinched together and I bore down on her hand as I came like a fucking whore!

"That's it my slut, cum for me like the whore that you are. I love feeling your cunt squeeze the fuck out of my hand while it is stroking inside of you. I love to feel your juices squirt out on my arm and fill my hand. Fuck me back you little tramp!"

I raised my hips and met her every thrust. I was still spasming from the last orgasm when my cunt started to get heated up again. She could feel it too, because she ran her other hand over to my pussy and began rubbing my clit with her thumb. Hard fast circles around that hard clit while she was fucking me silly with her other hand. I screamed in ecstasy and squirted harder than I had all day. I soaked her and my thigh highs. Finally, I just came so hard that I could not stand it anymore. She slowed down on her thrusts and eventually expelled her hand from my cunt. She immediately brought her hand up to my mouth and I opened my lips as she slipped her fingers inside. Man, I tasted good! Her fingers were covered in my cum and I couldn't get enough of it. I sucked her fingers dry and then she slipped her fingers inside me quickly and back out again and straight into her mouth.

I collapsed on the couch, my breathing hitched and my body trembling. She looked me in the eyes with her fingers down her throat and smiled a real big smile. She sat down on the couch and upon taking her fingers from her mouth, she said, "That was the most incredible experience masturbating that I have ever had. I can't believe how hard you came that last time. I thought I was going to lose my hand to your cunt. You are fucking incredible! I can't believe my good fortune to have chosen to come here rather than anywhere else. You are an amazing lover and I can't wait to dominate you completely. I think we will make a good dom/sub pair."

I pulled her down into a kiss with lots of tongue and lots of passion. I kissed over to her ear and whispered, "You can dominate me anytime and all of the time. I will completely submit for you. If you ever want anything but submissive, all you have to do is give the word, otherwise I will submit to you until told not to do so anymore. You have turned me on for years and I want to repay you by giving my body to you for your use and abuse. Please mistress, make me the best submissive in the world!"

"I would be glad to dominate you fully as long as I can punish you for disobeying me and/or defying me. I want to have that much power over you. Can you handle that?"

"Yes, mistress, I will do whatever you say. If for some reason that I don't perform to your liking, feel free to punish me as you see fit. And I will always thank you for anything that you give me. Whether it is a punishment or an orgasm, know that it will be verbalized in thanks."

She crawled up to me and snuggled in on my 36D chest and began to breathe heavily and evenly. I stroked the back of her head and moved down to her back. I lie there with her asleep on my stomach and just kept running through the scenes that we had shared that day. I lay my head back and closed my eyes and thought of all that we had accomplished in just a short time. I hope that I never awake from this sexual bliss. I thought of all of the things that Dirk and I had verbalized over the years about this sexy little friend of my daughter's. I wanted to remember them all and play them out in real life with her. I didn't want to forget one position or one scenario that we had created over the years. I had already played three very distinct scenes out with her that very day. In fact, it was almost eerie in a way the way the whole thing played out. I had had various combinations of our first time together throughout the years. This was very similar to one in particular. Almost word for word, reality and fantasy met up. It was more erotic than any fantasy that I have ever imagined. There will be many more fantasies fulfilled before our time would be over. In secret, I wished she would stay forever and be our lover. I wished that fantasy would become reality. I fell asleep rubbing her back and longing for the thoughts in my head to become real.


Author's Note: I have more in store for Veronica and Katrina and Dirk. I thrive on feedback and would love to hear from all that have comments. What did you like? What didn't you like? Too many details, or too little? Please leave comments, it encourages us authors. Thanks!