Katrina Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers

"Fuck me Matt, fuck me hard."

My words caused Matt's intensity to build quickly. His hands began to pull my ass into him and his bucking under me became aggressive, and I knew he was about to come again.

As Matt began to ejaculate, he humped up into me so hard that my ass was thrown into the air. He bucked under me several times, each time almost throwing me off of him, but I held on tight. Our humping slowed and stopped when he shot his second load into me.

I rolled off of Matt and grabbed some tissues off the end table and jammed them between my legs. We sat there, side by side, not talking, but letting our breathing and heart rates get back to normal. Matt pointed to a restroom and I gathered up my clothes and ran to it.

As I cleaned up I found that I wasn't ashamed. It felt good and I felt like a woman. I guess my mother missed the boat on this one. I liked the sex and wished I wouldn't have believed my mother and waited so long.

Matt and I went back to the party and he told me I was now his woman. I had to wonder if everyone else could see the difference in me. I came to this party a virgin and left as a woman and with a boyfriend.

****

A little information about Matt. He was popular in high school and came from a wealthy family. I have never met his parents even though Matt had taken me to the prom. They had moved to Pennsylvania after Matt graduated so he could play sports at Penn State.

He was red shirted his first year which meant he didn't play and according to Matt he was pissed and that's why he decided to switch colleges. His parents still live in Pennsylvania and send him an allowance to live on each month. He is an only child.

We became a couple after our first time together. We would get together about three times a week and have sex. I don't remember us doing much of anything else other than going to parties and making love.

Looking back, its funny calling it love. I don't believe either of us ever really loved each other. I believe we were both in lust and loved the sex. Matt was my first and I'm pretty sure he hasn't been with a lot of women before me; at least that's what he told me.

As I mentioned we were only together a few days a week. I was in the nursing program and it took a lot of my time. Matt was in some type of sports therapy along with playing sports. I wrote to Jeff each month but never told him about Matt. I really don't know why.

I did mention to my mom that I dated Matt but that's all I told her. The thing is I liked the sex but was also concentrating on getting my degree in nursing. I was going for a two year RN degree and then was going to continue on and get a four year degree or at least take special courses for better positions in nursing.

I was planning on going the whole year including the summer if necessary. I thought I could get through sooner and then all Hell broke loose. I missed my period. At first I thought it was because I was on the pill. I started a new month's supply and was still taking them but didn't have my period. I went to the nurse at college and explained it to her.

She took out a pregnancy kit and tested me. She shook her head and looked at me. I know I looked nervous. "You're pregnant," she told me. "According to what you told me I would have to guess about two and a half months."

I explained to her that I was on the pill and she explained that it usually takes a least a week for the pills to take effect. If I had sex the first day after taking one, it wouldn't have done much good. I sat down and cried. I thanked her and she wished me luck.

That Saturday I told Matt and he looked both scared and concerned. "What are you going to do?" he asked me.

"I don't know! I'm not going to abort our baby, so I guess I'll have him or her." I didn't even know the sex of the baby yet. "Will you be willing to help me out? It is your child too."

"Look Trina, I love you but this is so sudden. I don't know what my parents will even say. All the money I have, my parents give to me. You can move into my apartment till we figure out what to do. I want to do what's right for you and the baby. Besides I love making love to you," he smiled at me.

We did move in together and shared his apartment. I knew I would have to tell my mother sooner or later. When I went home for Easter I was hardly showing. Most people would just think I put on a few pounds but it didn't fool my mother.

When I walked into the house she looked at me and then at my mid section. Her smile turned to a stern but sad look. "How far along are you?" she asked. Being a nurse I should have known she would have noticed. I was hoping to break it to her gently.

I had tears in my eyes and told her probably about four months. "Mom, I'm going to keep the baby. It isn't the baby's fault I'm stupid."

I was figuring on getting the third degree but instead, Mom hugged me. She had tears in her eyes and said, "I'll do my best to help you through this, Trina. Do you know who the father is?"

"Mom, the only man I have ever been with is Matt. Honest, I did get on the pill behind your back but had sex too soon before they became effective."

"So, what are your plans as far as school goes? Are you going to drop out?"

"No, I'm going to get my degree even though I have to go through part of the summer. I moved in with Matt to save on expenses. I'm not sure what's going to happen next. Maybe we'll get married, I don't know yet."

Chapter 2:

I had moved into Matt's apartment. He said he wanted to do right by me and the baby. I wasn't totally sure what he meant by that and was a little afraid to ask. I did ask him if he told his parents about us and he hesitated and said the timing wasn't right but he would tell them soon.

Matt and I had sex almost every night but things were changing. He had me go down on him more often and afterwards just fucked me. I usually came but he didn't seem as interested in me. He did tell me that he missed my nice shape and was leery about having sex with me and hurting the baby.

I told him at least a dozen times that the doctor said it was fine to make love, it wouldn't hurt the baby. The bigger I got the less time Matt paid any attention to me. I knew it wasn't going well between us but I did my best to hold it together.

I continued my education and got my two year degree in nursing. By then I was really huge and Matt always made excuses for not having sex. To be honest, my back ached a lot and I really didn't care if we made love or not.

I didn't see Matt much. He was spending a lot of his time at football practice when he wasn't in class. I didn't want to argue with him because I figured this was hard on him also.

****

Meeting Matt's parents:

Back in my sixth month of pregnancy we got a visit from Matt's parents. They were shocked when they found me at the apartment that they were paying for. Matt wasn't home at the time when I answered the door.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our son's apartment?" asked Matt's mom Mrs. Balo.

I was tongue-tied for words at first but then explained to them that I was Matt's girlfriend Trina Whiting. They asked where Matt was and I explained to them that he had summer football practice and would hopefully be home within the hour.

They must have asked me a thousand questions and I tried to answer them truthfully. I explained to them when I was due but that Matt and I haven't made any plans yet.

Thank God, Matt arrived home and was shocked when he saw his parents. "I can explain," said Matt. "I was going to tell you but just didn't find the right time," he said to his parents.

"Right time!" said Mrs. Balo. Her husband didn't do much talking but just listened to what everyone was saying. "The girl is six months pregnant and you've been home three times in the last three months and you couldn't find the right time to tell us?"

"I'm sorry Mom."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Matt. What could you possibly have been thinking?" She looked at me and asked if they could be alone with Matt. I told them that I would take a walk and come back in about a half hour. I went to the library and was trying to read a book about child birth but mostly just sat there wondering what all they might be talking about.

When I returned Matt was sitting on the couch looking rather dejected. "So, what's going on," I asked. His parents were gone.

"I tried to explain to them that you moved in here so I could help take care of you and the baby. They laughed at me and said I couldn't even take care of myself and I should think twice about staying with you."

"So, what did you say to them?"

"That, I was trying to do the right thing. They said they would give you fifteen thousand dollars if you had an abortion."

"What! What kind of parents are they? They want me to kill our baby, their grandchild? No way will I ever do it. I'll raise this baby on my own first. What did you say to them?"

"I told them that I know you wouldn't do it and would have the baby. They told me if I married you that they would cut me off completely. There is no way I could afford to live here and go to college. They asked me if I was even sure the baby was mine. I told them I was pretty sure."

"What do you mean 'pretty sure'? Did you tell them I was a virgin and you were the only man I've been with?"

"Yes, but they just smirked at me and said before I signed any parental papers that I should be sure." I knew they were telling him to get a DNA test before admitting anything.

I really felt down but Matt did tell me that he told them that we were going to live together at least till the baby was born. I knew he was between a rock and a hard place and I didn't want to push the issue anymore for now. To say I was worried about my future with Matt would be an understatement.

****

I kept in touch with my mom but didn't tell her about Matt's parents visiting. The bigger I got the more Matt stayed away from me. He even went to a few parties and I stayed home. I do believe he was ashamed of me. I was the good looking cheerleader and now a big overweight whale.

In my eight month I got a call from Matt's mother. I couldn't believe it when she said she wanted to see me. She did say she didn't want Matt to know that we were meeting. When I asked her what this was about she told me she had some private and very personal things to tell me.

I did agree to meet with her at a small diner on campus. When she arrived we ordered some tea. She looked at me and probably thought I looked like a blimp. "What is it you wanted to say to me?" I asked.

"First I want to apologize for my behavior the last time we met. It takes two to get pregnant and I was blaming only you. Matt, is our only child and we want the best for him. He has two years to go in college to finish. His dad has a place for him in his firm but he has to get a degree.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"You need to know that you're not the first girl that Matt got pregnant." I must have looked shocked, because I was.

"The reason Matt transferred to this college had nothing to do with football other than he was offered a scholarship here also. He was red shirted at Penn State but the reason he transferred was he got a girl pregnant. When he told us he didn't love her but was just having sex, we intervened. We gave her fifteen thousand dollars. She aborted the baby and kept the rest of the money.

"Matt had to get out of the university or take a chance on possibly losing his scholarship. That's why he transferred here. Now you know why we reacted the way we did to your pregnancy. It was déjà vu all over again."

"Mrs. Balo, this is Matt's baby and he can wait till it's born and run a DNA test. I'm not out to hook Matt or ruin his scholarship. I'm going to finish the semester out and get my degree. What happens after that, I don't know. Whether you like it or not I'm having my baby."

I got up and left the diner. I got back to the apartment and cried. I really didn't know what my future would be. A week later I got my degree. I didn't even go to the ceremony. I went to my counselor's office and she handed it to me. She even smiled at me for finishing. I was one of the top students in my class.

I called my mother and told her I got my degree from the counselor. Mom was mad at me and said I should have crossed the stage; I had earned it. She was going to take time off and bring my brother and sister to the graduation.

It was a couple of weeks later when my water broke while Matt was at practice. I called his cell phone but he didn't answer so I left a message. I called my mom and she said to call an ambulance and get to the hospital. She was leaving to come be with me.

I was in labor for nearly six hours. My mom arrived at the hospital and stayed with me. The baby was born before Matt even showed up. We had a beautiful baby girl. Mom cried as she held her grandchild.

After Matt showed up he apologized and said he never checked his messages. Mom didn't buy it and gave him a dirty look. They came in to get information for the birth certificate and Matt said not to put his name on it till he received his DNA test back.

It really pissed me off but he said he promised his parents he'd wait till the DNA reports came back. I was surprised that it would take at least two weeks. On TV they did it in a couple of hours. Thank God Mom wasn't in the room when Matt said that. I know she would have told him off. The one thing Mom has always been is protective of us kids.

Mom stayed at a motel and came over every day for the first week to help me with Alecia. That's what I named my baby girl; she was so beautiful. Mom helped me with baby clothes and diapers. Matt rarely was home the whole week Mom stayed.

I missed her when she left to go back home. It's the closest we have ever been. I was so wrong about her. She was there when I needed someone. Matt was never around. It was always one practice or another; any excuse he could make to not be with me and the baby.

We got the tests back and needless to say, he was the father. It was almost a month later before he told his parents. I knew our relationship was coming to an end. We hadn't had sex since before the baby was born. In my last month of pregnancy we had oral sex with me doing the giving and him receiving. He wouldn't go down on me but he did finger me.

I had gotten a stay at home job after I graduated. I did billing for the hospital near the university. It gave me time to be home with Alecia as well as making a few dollars to help with the things she needed. I also exercised at home to get rid of the baby bump.

The following week Matt said he was going to a party and I told him I was going too. He asked about the baby and I told him my Mom was coming to get her and watch her for a week. It would give us a chance to talk. He didn't say anything.

I was looking pretty good for a woman who had a baby a little over a month ago. I thought maybe Matt would notice and we might have a chance. At the party I drank wine coolers and Matt was talking to a couple of his friends. I saw them grin and then Matt disappeared.

This house where the party was held was huge. I sat and waited for Matt to return. His friends asked me to dance; at first I refused. They brought me a couple of wine coolers and started talking to me. I was at least happy to have someone to talk to.

I was becoming a little giddy and eventually I danced with Tony and Brad. They were both on the football team and I knew them from when I was in college. I never socialized with them since I was always with Matt. Brad was white and Tony was black but told everyone he was Hawaiian.

It was ok on the fast songs but they tried to grope me during the slow ones. At least they backed off when I told them, "No! I wasn't interested." They sat back down with me and as I drank my wine cooler; things began to feel a little more 'fuzzy.'

I wondered if they put something in my drink. I asked them if they knew where Matt was, that I wasn't feeling the best. They said they would take me to him. Tony put his arm around my waist and walked me to a room in the back.

When they opened the door there was Matt fucking one of my old friends. He looked at us and said, "Get out of here and close the fucking door."

There he was, my so called boyfriend, fucking another woman. I asked Brad if we would drive me home since I wasn't feeling the best. Brad walked back in the room and got the car keys from Matt. He said, "Matt would hitch a ride home. He was too busy to leave now."

I was crying and they did their best to consol me. When we arrived at the apartment I could hardly walk straight. Brad held on to me and Tony opened the door. I knew I was out of it but wasn't sure why. Everything was fuzzy and I couldn't think straight.

I thought I heard Brad say, "I can't believe Matt is cheating on a nice piece of ass like you." He leaned over and kissed me. Tony started unbuttoning my blouse.

I remember saying. "We shouldn't be doing this," but I wasn't putting up much of a fight. Before I knew it they had my blouse and bra off and Brad kept kissing me and Tony was sucking on my tits. It felt good; it had been a long time since Matt had touched me.

One of the two, I'm not even sure which one, undid my jeans and slid the zipper down. Brad slipped his hand down in my panties and I heard him say, "Damn! This bitch is wet. I think she's enjoying this." He stood up and pulled off my jeans. I didn't even try to stop him. All I could think of was two can play the same game. Matt was fucking my old friend and I was going to fuck his.

They walked me to the bedroom and quickly slipped off their clothes. Tony was between my legs and said, "I want to be the first one to fuck her," and slipped off my panties. He rubbed his black cock against my pussy and slowly pushed it in.

"Ever had a black cock before Bitch?" he said to me.

I couldn't understand why they kept calling me a bitch. I was a good person. I answered him by saying, "I thought you were Hawaiian," and then said, "I've never been with anyone but Matt. I thought black guys were supposed to be bigger, but you're not."

I guess I pissed Tony off and he started pumping into me really hard. It felt good but did hurt a little. Brad had laughed at my remark to Tony and put his cock to my lips. I sucked Matt's cock enough that I knew what to do. I grabbed his cock at the base and took it in my mouth. I didn't want him trying to jam it down my throat.

"Damn!" said Brad. "She is good. I wonder why Matt set her up like this."

I was being fucked hard by Tony and sucking Brad's cock. I actually liked it since it's been so long since Matt and I had sex. I wondered what they meant by being set up. I found out very soon.

As I was cumming and Tony was shooting his load in my pussy Matt came in the door with his girlfriend. "You fucking slut. So, you've been fucking my friends behind my back. He took his cell phone and snapped off a quick half dozen pictures. That's what they meant by being set up.

"I want you the fuck out of my apartment by tomorrow. If you're not I'll post these pictures all over campus. Come on Julie," he said to his friend. "You're my witness if she causes any trouble. I'll stay at your place tonight." He walked out and didn't say a thing to his friends.

Tony had fucked me and had pulled out after Matt left. Brad pulled out of my mouth after the first couple of pictures. The thing is, he was still hard and got between my legs and fucked me. I didn't say a word as he came hard in my pussy.

"We're sorry," said Brad, "But Matt's our teammate. The best thing for you to do is go home. For what it's worth, you didn't deserve this." Tony and Brad got dressed and left. I lay there in a daze from whatever they gave me.

I fell asleep and when I woke up I was hoping it was all a dream but with me laying there naked and cum coming out of my pussy, I knew it really happened. I knew it would be useless to fight because he had the evidence and I knew Tony and Brad wouldn't rat on him.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers