Katrina Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dress carefully for this evening. I want to look my best. I brood, as well, about Katrina and my feelings for her. Could I still have deep feelings for her, even after such a long time? I've had no lasting relationship with any woman since then. Certainly they never developed physically as it had with Katrina. Each woman I'd dated since seemed to be lacking something. Until this moment I could never put my finger on what it was they lacked. I'm knotting my tie when the realization hits me. These women had not appealed to me because they were not Katrina. The problem is I'm not sure that Katrina would want me back in her life that way.

I apply my makeup with care just enough to accent my natural coloring. I brush my hair until it glows, and I dab perfume in all the strategic places. I want to be perfect tonight. I smile at myself in the mirror, because this is the first time in a long time that I feel like being perfect for a man.

I take one last look at myself in the mirror. I think I look pretty good for my age. This evening will tell me how I stack up next to the younger potential competition. I lock the door to the deck after I go through, and proceed along the lawn to the barn. The leather of the Ferrari's seats smells good and feels good under me. The V-12 comes to life with a rumble of power when I touch the ignition. After passing though the doors I get out to secure them. Back in the Ferrari it takes great restraint to keep the 400 + horsepower in check as I drive through the neighborhood, they want to run. The trip to Katrina's will take about 30 minutes along city streets. I pull up to a stop light next to a 300 Z. The young man behind the wheel just sees a red sports car, not what it is. He looks at me and revs his engine. I just smile and look away. The light turns green and the kid takes off like a shot out of a cannon. He is waiting at the next light, and the same game unfolds. The next light is the last one for several blocks, and the street is not too crowded. I decide to show the kid what he's up against. When I pull up next to the Z I don't bother to look at the kid. I let the V-12 and the 400 horses do the talking as I rev the engine. The kid's head does a double take when he hears the roar, and misses second gear after the light turns green. The Ferrari is nothing but taillights in about 4.5 seconds.

I pull into the development where Katrina lives, find the address and park the Ferrari at the curb. I look at my watch as I push the button and realize I'm a minute late.

I hold the dress over my head and let it fall over my body. The soft material feels sensual next to my skin. I'm smoothing it over my curves when the doorbell rings. I take a deep breath and go to the door.

I have a feeling of de ja vu just before the door opens. I remember a night years before when I had called for Katrina the very first time. The picture that flashes in my mind does not do justice to the picture before me.

The door swings open, and Katrina fills my eyes and my senses. This is no young woman bursting with virginal enthusiasm. This is a full, ripe, voluptuous, sensual woman who stands before me. She precedes me into the room and turns to stand in the soft light as if for inspection. The dress she wears is black but not simple. Thin sequined straps hold it up while the material clings to her lovely breasts, tapers with her abdomen and clings lovingly to the swell of her hips. It is cut low enough to show me the inner swells of her bosom. She turns to give me the back view, which is spectacular. I notice the side slits that reveal a great deal of her long shapely legs. I have an urge to reach out and stroke her thigh that I hold in check. The back of the dress hangs down almost to the top of her buttocks showing her long muscular back. She turns back around and smiles that beautiful smile I love. I wondered how much she has on under that dress.

I watch his face as his eyes cover my body from head to toe. The expression on his face turns from curiosity, to desire, and to lust the more he sees. I turn my back to show him how little is there, and watch his eyes linger on my leg when he sees the high slit. The curiosity returns to his face briefly. "He's probably wondering how much I have on under this dress," I think. "Well sir, your curiosity will be satisfied before this night is over. I promise." I say to myself. Out loud I say, "Do you approve?" I know the answer from the look on his face. It's a rather hungry look.

"You look good enough to eat," I croaked.

"Good. I'm hungry and dinner is waiting."

She picks up her wrap and hands it to me, then turns her back. I gently place the wrap over her shoulders, and get a whiff of the perfume she's wearing. The aroma causes a stirring in my loins. I take her arm and lead her out the door.

After the door is locked we turn on the porch to head down the steps. Katrina stops short when she sees the sleek red car at the curb. "Wow," she says.

I chuckle at the wow and say, "Nothing but the best for you my dear." Then I usher her down the stairs and to the curb. I open the door for her, and as she sits in the Ferrari I'm blessed with a large expanse of thigh flesh for my labor. She smiles up at me knowing what I've seen.

She says, "Come on Galahad, the grail is waiting."

Once again in the car I touch the ignition, and the engine roars to life and idles throatily without the least hint of vibration.

"Wow," Katrina says again.

"Quite," I say as I find first gear.

Our destination is the Hyatt Regency on the other side of town. I decide the interstate is the route to take and take the ramp a few blocks from Katrina's house. On the interstate I take the Ferrari through the gears. In 5th I'm doing 85 with more than half the accelerator left. The V-12 isn't even breathing hard. The traffic is light so I indulge in a little girl watching. The woman next to me is very much worth watching.

At the entrance of the Hyatt I get out, but the valet beats me to open Katrina's door. When he takes the keys from me he has a hungry look on his face. De ja vu hits me again. When I take her arm I whisper, "I seem to remember another valet about 12 years ago with that same look I just saw on this valet." Katrina gives me a brilliant smile and blushes. She remembers too.

Before and during the dinner of rubber chicken and mushy veggies I am introduced to various people, whom I may or may not meet again. During this process Katrina never breaks contact with me. She either has a hand on me, or an arm around me telling everyone without a word that she's with me, and I'm her man at least for the evening. Apparently none of the younger men stack up I think with some amusement. While we eat dinner Katrina keeps her thigh pressed to mine, and occasionally her hand finds my thigh and gives it a squeeze as she smiles her enjoyment at me.

The orchestra begins to play, and I ask Katrina to dance.

"I thought you'd never ask," she says.

"The band just started," I reply.

We rise together and I take his hand to lead him to the dance floor. Once there I step into his arms and gently push my body into his. He has no place to put right his hand except on bare flesh, so he takes advantage of the situation. His hand comes to rest at the small of my back so low I'm sure he can feel the beginning of the swell of my buttocks. My breasts are pushing into his chest while my abdomen undulates against his groin to the rhythm of the music. My thighs caress his as we move about the dance floor. Despite all his will power Brad's body begins to respond to the stimulation. His erection begins to grow between us to the point we can both feel it. I'm reveling in the effect I'm having.

In desperation I gently push her slightly away from me to stop the contact. "I'm sorry Katrina. I didn't mean for this to happen," I say.

"That all right," she replies, "I did."

She comes to me again this time putting her arms around my neck. Her head nestles beneath my chin, and her abdomen returns to torment my poor erection once again. I am grateful that the band starts changing gears, and plays an up-beat tune. Katrina, however, has other ideas. She disengages herself to take my hand and lead me from the dance floor. She walks in front of me close enough to shield me from the embarrassment of my erection. Instead of heading back to the table she leads me out a side entrance into a hallway that is at present empty of all activity. She goes to a dark corner of the hallway, backs into it and pulls me next to her. Her arms go around my neck and she pulls my face to hers and kisses me aggressively. I respond by enfolding her in my arms and returning her kiss. Her body once again molds to mine. We continue to neck for some minutes, and only break away when the need for more air became too great.

"Brad," she said breathlessly, "I hope you know now how I feel about you."

"Katrina, in my wildest dreams I could never have hoped for what I'm feeling right now."

We resume our embrace and kiss. Brad's hands find my breasts and squeezed them through my dress. I moan into his mouth as the sensation overwhelms me. My hips move against him, and my abdomen caresses his erection making it larger with each passing second. One hand finds the slit at the side of my dress and insinuates itself inside. His warm hand caresses up my thigh and cradles my mons and massages it. I feel his finger spread my lips and dip into the dripping moisture. I am beside myself with passion. I want him more right now that I've ever wanted any man before.

Our mouths part and she breathes in my ear, "Oh Brad! Take me here, right now. I don't care if we're seen. All I want is you inside me. Now!!"

She reaches for my groin and unzips my pants. Her hand fumbles inside until she frees my engorged erection. The warmth and softness of her hand is amazing. With her other hand she moves the front of her dress aside as she lifts a thigh to my hip, then she inserts the end between her lips. Once she is sure I'm seated properly she places both arms around my neck, her other leg over my hip and lifts her weight on me. The lips of her sex spread wider and she slowly impales herself upon me. With a push of my hips I enter her fully and she sighs with fulfillment at the sensation.

We move together to stimulate each other, but we cannot maintain the slow rhythm of the beginning. Soon we are thrashing against one another in complete abandon as we both climb the mountain of passion. Katrina reaches the summit ahead of me, and begins to scream out her climax. I clamp my mouth to hers in an effort to contain that scream. Her inner muscles are clenching about my erection like a warm wet hand. I manage a few more savage thrusts before I join her in a mighty orgasm of my own. Groaning my completion into her mouth as my body jerks into hers in the final throes of climax.

I don't know how long he stays inside me, but it seems an eternity. My inner muscles continue to spasm and milk every drop from him. His erection finally deflates and slips from inside me. We stand there breathing into each other's neck as our bodies descend from the peak of passion we attained. When I am able to think clearly again I hear the muffled music. The tempo changes again I say to Brad, 'Come on. I want to dance a little more, then I want to you take me home and make love to me."

How can a man argue with that?

When we returned to the dance floor the lights had been turned down low. We danced in an erotic embrace that was nearly copulation standing up. My hands were beneath the back of her dress caressing the soft flesh. They drifted down under the material to find her bare buttocks. My fingers kneaded the resilient globes and pulled her abdomen closer to me to get full benefit from the undulations.

After the last dance the orchestra breaks into the school alma mater. Katrina turns nostalgic and sings along with her classmates. She turns her back to me and nestles her back and buttocks against me, and pulls my arms around her. Her body sways with the music, and she brings my hands to her breasts and holds them there. While she sings and sways I weigh, caress and knead her breasts. It's so dark on the dance floor that no one can see.

When the last notes play the lights come up, and Katrina takes my hand to lead me back to the table. I retrieve her wrap and we walk to the lobby. The valet brings the car around, and is rewarded one more time when Katrina gets back in the car.

"That boy will be having wet dreams of you for some time to come," I said.

Katrina smiles and blushes again.

Back at Katrina's house she leads the way through the darkened living room, and down the hall to her bedroom. Once there she turns on low lights and turns to face me. She looks deep into my eyes with such emotion that I almost have to look away, but I stay with her. A shy smile appears on her face as she reaches up and pushes each sequined strap from her shoulders. When the second one is down the dress falls from her body like a black cloud, and she stands naked before me without a hint of shame or reserve. She stands with her arms at her side and allows me to feast my eyes.

My eyes caress her body from head to foot. The curve of her neck and shoulders is still perfection. Her breasts are full and proud with the pink areolas pebbled from the slightly chilled air. The abdomen is still firm but slightly rounded from the children carried there. The hips flare luxuriantly to shapely thighs. The blond vee covering her sex is as light as ever, and the lips are covered by golden wisps of fur.

When my gaze returns to her eyes she walks to me and begins to undress me. Each item is carefully hung or folded until I stand there as naked as she. Then she encircles my neck with her arms and I draw her body next to mine. We both luxuriate in the feel of naked flesh against naked flesh. Hands search and caress areas that were at once familiar but had to be reclaimed because of the distance of time. Moans and gasps of pleasure escape our throats as the passion rises in us both.

Brad picks me up and carries me the short distance to the bed. He lays me gently on the bed, and once again stands and looks at me. The look in his eyes is unbridled lust tempered by what I know is love. He sits next to me and begins to caress my body with his hands. Those strong but gentle hands are everywhere. My face, my breasts, my thighs, and my crotch are treated to sensual pleasures of love brought by his hands. Next his mouth begins with delicate kisses about my face, my eyes, my lips and my ears. Feather light kisses that increase passion with their delicacy. The kisses become more aggressive when they reach my breasts. Accompanied by his hands they inflame my lust to a higher level. Fingers knead, pinch and fondle, while lips and teeth kiss, nibble, nip, and twirl. He seems to take an eternity with my breasts and I love every minute of it. I experience at least two mini orgasms from his attention to my breasts alone.

I trail my lips and tongue along her abdomen leaving delicate traces wherever they touch. Her back arches as I lave her navel, and she shudders when I trace a line across the top of the soft triangle of hair. My attention shifts to her beautiful thighs where hands, lips and tongue linger lovingly to arouse her higher with each passing minute. Katrina has a hair trigger by the time I focus my attention on her sexual center. I delicately lap the drops of inner dew from the fur protecting her entrance. Her back arches once more as my tongue traces each lip and delves between them to drink more of the nectar she produces. I pause to look up and find her eyes on mine. Hers are lidded with lust as she looks between her swollen breasts and her hands manipulate that sensual flesh. I return to my work and spread her lips with my fingers and find the nubbin I have been searching for. I kiss it and she moans loudly. I lick around and over it and a scream is torn from her parched throat. My tongue flicks it faster and faster as a finger sounds her depths. When she comes her thighs clamp around my head and imprison me in silken textures and sensual aromas. Her hips thrash against my face, mouth and tongue in an attempt to wring every drop of pleasure from her orgasm. I don't stop until she collapses exhausted from her sensual exertions. I lost count of the orgasms during my labors.

I am a lump of lustful flesh by the time his mouth finds my center. All I can do is ride the tide of climax he is building inside me. I am afraid I will lose my mind if the pleasure gets any better than it already is. When the wave of orgasm crashes over me I hear a distant voice scream out. My head throws back and thrashes against the pillow, my body arches and my hips spasm uncontrollably against his face. My thighs and hands imprison him to me until I am done with him, and the tides of orgasm passe. The next conscious thought I have is the realization that I have been somewhere. I realize that the sensations were so intense that I passed out from sheer pleasure. I regain my wits to find my lover looking up from between my splayed thighs with a look of loving adoration on his face. I reach for his face and guide it to me and meld my mouth to his. The taste of my recent satisfaction is salty on his face and I drink it in with the kiss we exchange. The next sensation I have is that of being filled from below. He has inserted himself within me and is proceeding to fill me inch by inch with each thrust of his hips. When he is fully within me I clench my inner muscles around him and we both grunt with pleasure at the sensation.

I feel Katrina clamp down around me, and the sensation is glorious. As she releases me I withdraw my hips and push forward again. I set up a slow rhythm and feel the sheath cling to me as I move back and release so that I can plunge once again into the warm wet velvet. I see her smile grow with each thrust and soon her hips pick up my rhythm and pace. Her thighs clamp around my waist, and I feel her heels against my buttocks with each thrust trying to draw me deeper inside. The sensations are increasing and my pace increases with them. Very soon I am slamming myself into her with such force that her breasts are bouncing with each thrust.

"Come inside me again my love," she pants out. "Come inside me again."

Our breathing becomes ragged again as my lover continues to pound into me. I can't contain myself any longer. I scream again as the spasms of orgasm seize my body. Again and again the wave breaks as he continues to thrust and I meet each one with a thrust of my own. Finally he reaches his limit and I feel him erupt inside me as he bathes my insides with the flood of his seed. His head is back and he too screams his completion. I come again with the sensation.

I don't know how long I have been out, but I return to the knowledge that I have collapsed on top of Katrina. With arms that feel like mush I struggle to lift my weight off of her. We are still joined together, and my erection is still deep inside. Her inner muscles are clamped tightly about me, and I can feel them milking me even after I have given her all I have to give. The sensation is fantastic. As she returns to her senses she slowly releases the tender vice she has held me in. My erection slowly recedes and finally escapes the grip of passion that has held it for so long. I collapse beside my beautiful lover and turn to face her. She turns to me and we embrace tenderly.

Brad has collapsed next to me, and as I turn to face him we embrace. He strokes my back tenderly and I wrap one exhausted leg over his hip. We kiss tenderly and touch each other's faces with looks of tenderness passing between us. Our breathing slowly returns to normal. His hair, face and body are bathed in sweat. I am bathed in sweat. Finally I begin to calm down and the tremors in my body subside.