Katrina Enjoys Her Cuckold Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's time for your ass."

She turned him round and sank to her knees behind him, pressing the tip of the dildo firmly against his asshole.

"I hope you lubed your ass up properly like I told you too, because I'm not in the mood to be patient."

Katrina grabbed Alan's hips and plunged the strap-on deep into Alan's asshole. Thankfully the butt-plug that Alan had worn all day and the huge amount of lube he had applied in the bathroom worked well and allowed him to take Katrina's cock pretty much in one go. Even so, it still came as something of a shock, and Katrina really wasn't holding anything back.

"I hope you're not going to cum while I'm fucking your ass slave... if you ruin without permission I'm going to be very upset with you."

Alan could feel the head of Katrina's cock massaging his prostate on every single stroke and felt that familiar sensation of wanting to pee. He wondered how long Katrina could keep up the pace she was setting and whether he could hold out from ruining, before she inevitably slowed down.

Katrina pulled out abruptly leaving Alan feeling suddenly empty, but the feeling was soon forgotten, replaced with the sensation of heat and pain as Katrina took her paddle to his ass. The stinging stopped almost as abruptly as it started as Katrina dropped the paddle and reached between his legs to grab his balls and gave them a hard squeeze.

"You need to cum so bad don't you slave, but you're not going to, not yet..."

"No Mistress," croaked Alan, trying desperately to hold back.

Katrina forced the strap-on back into his ass and fucked him again, slower this time, but deeper. Her hands slid along his back as she pumped her hips against him, before dragging them backwards towards her leaving red marks where her crimson nails dug into his skin. Alan arched his back, bringing a contented moan of pleasure from Katrina's lips.

"I love watching you suffer slave, it makes me want to cum so bad."

Katrina pulled out once again and quickly discarded the strap-on. She moved around in front of her slave and positioned herself in front of him, her legs spread wide as she pushed herself closer and pulled his head down between her legs.

"Eat my fucking pussy, NOW!"

Alan greedily sank between her silky smooth thighs and his tongue worked quickly on her tingling clit. Within a minute and a half Katrina's muscles were contracting madly as she bucked hard against his tongue, writhing beneath him in ecstasy.

For a short time Katrina lay still, her body recovering from the huge orgasm she had just enjoyed. Alan too took the opportunity to catch his breath, but remained transfixed by Katrina's gorgeous shaved pussy which remained just inches from his face. What he wouldn't give to slide his aching cock inside her and fuck her hard until his cum exploded inside her sodden cunt...

Katrina propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at her desperately horny slave.

"So... which turns you on more slave... look at me... the thought of sucking Calvin's huge dick while I fuck you from behind, or licking my beautiful pussy while he fucks you in the ass?"

Alan's eyes dropped out of pure shame and embarrassment.

"No! Don't look away slave... look me in the eyes and tell me which one. One must be more exciting for you... or maybe one would be slightly less humiliating... hmm?"

"I honestly don't know Mistress, I'm sorry..."

Katrina smiled to herself and said, "Doesn't matter anyway, you'll do whatever I say, and besides... both are going to happen eventually."

Spying the dildo lying nearby she seized it and held it out for Alan to suck it again. Without question he opened his mouth and allowed her to push the first few inches inside.

"Well I think I'd rather see you sucking his cock while I fuck you from behind..."

Without another word Katrina slid out from underneath him and seeing Alan allow the dildo to drop onto the bed she grabbed the paddle and set about his backside with enthusiasm.

"Get that cock back in your mouth right now slut... show me how badly you want to suck it."

Alan stood the dildo on end and held it firm with his hands, lowering his head onto it and taking it as far into his mouth as he could.

"That's better, think about how it would feel to have it exploding in your mouth... I bet you can't wait for that."

As she spoke Katrina slid the strap-on back into place and moved behind her slave once again, she forced the tip back into his asshole and began fucking him roughly as he choked and gagged on the huge fake cock.

"Mmmm, that's much better..." she said, using her hand to slap his ass between strokes.

"I bet your cock is really fucking hard now isn't it slave, you want to cum so badly now huh?"

Alan's response was barely a gargle, but Katrina giggled softly to herself and slammed her cock into him a few more times before pulling out and leaving his ass feeling loose and empty once again.

Alan was reluctant to stop sucking on the dildo without instruction, but noticed his Mistress standing next to him by the side of the bed. She grabbed hold of his hair and pulled his mouth off the glistening cock.

"Get down here on your knees."

Alan slid off the bed and onto his knees, Katrina stepped forward and grabbed his head, forcing her strap-on deep into his mouth and fucking his face hard.

"Such a good little cocksucker, that's it, take it deeper for me."

Alan felt his mouth fill with the strap-on cock and wondered how much more he could take of this. It wasn't so much the physical experience that was bothering him, but the emotional confusion he felt at his own enjoyment of being treated like this. His cock remained painfully hard and while part of him wanted to stand up to her and take back control for the sake of his own self-esteem, another larger part of him never wanted this to end.

Just as he was reaching the point where he couldn't take any more Katrina pulled out and slipped the strap-on off. She moved back towards him and leant on the bed, her pussy right over his face as he bent backwards, the back of his head resting on the edge of the mattress.

"Mmmmmmm," she groaned as she ground her clit against his lips and nose. "I'm still so fucking wet!"

She rode his face for a couple of minutes before pulling away and allowing him to breathe again.

"Get back on the bed," Katrina ordered.

Alan quickly mounted the bed and awaited instruction.

"On your back, and stroke your cock for me."

Alan did as he was told while Katrina straddled his face, her ass right above Alan's mouth.

"See how much looser my ass is now, can you imagine what it will be like after Calvin takes it?"

Katrina grabbed Alan's hand and shoved it away from his cock, before slapping his cock and balls several times.

"Please Mistress," groaned Alan, writhing beneath her as she landed another firm blow to his aching balls.

"You want me to stop?" Katrina asked landing another volley of slaps. "You want to use your safeword?"

"No Mistress."

"Then shut up and lick my ass."

Katrina sank down onto Alan's face and grunted as she felt Alan's tongue gently probe her ass.

"You're going to have to do a lot better than that if you want me to stroke your cock slave, push it deeper, fuck my asshole with your tongue. And just think, next time you get to do this it could be dripping with another man's cum."

Alan groaned beneath her and Katrina felt his tongue probe a little deeper. She lightly encircled his cock with her fingers, aware that being touched for the first time tonight by her hand might easily push him over the edge.

"Deeper slave, your tongue is the only part of you that is ever going to be inside my ass, so make the most of it."

Katrina's grip got a little tighter as she gained in confidence that he wasn't going to explode too soon, but still she was aware that she might have to let go at any second if he came unexpectedly.

"Mmmm, I love feeling your tongue inside my pretty little ass slave, but I know you can get deeper, go on, push it in hard, fuck my ass with it..."

Alan was getting close to the edge now and finding it harder and harder to hold back. Katrina was pumping his shaft faster with each passing second as she pushed back onto his probing tongue.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing... you are going to make such a good clean-up slave for us, I can't wait to feel your tongue licking all of Calvin's warm salty cum out of my ruined asshole."

Katrina let go of Alan's cock and took a firm hold of his balls, squeezing them hard and then slapping his cock back and forth.

"Maybe I will let you put your cock in my ass one time, just once, one slow stroke... right after Calvin's wrecked it with his huge cock, just so you can feel the difference, so you KNOW your cock will never be able to satisfy me the way his does..."

Alan writhed beneath her, desperately trying to fight back the cum that was straining to explode from his cock.

"Don't stop licking my ass slave, I know you're close, but if you cum now I'm gonna let go and your orgasm will be ruined."

Katrina landed another hard slap right on his balls and then lifted herself off his face. Alan was gasping for air, his cock stood straight up twitching like crazy, seeking just a few more strokes to find release.

She span round and planted her pussy right on his mouth, ordering him to lick her again.

"Lick my pussy slave, make me cum again... that's what you're good for, pleasuring my cunt with your tongue and you love it don't you? You worship my fucking pussy don't you? Well, don't worry, you're going to be eating my pussy a lot more in future... I'm going to make you a total slut, ready to please whoever I want, whenever I want. I want you to exist to please me, I want you to beg me to let you suck cock and eat pussy, and do you know how I'm going to make sure you do? No... well I'm going to do what I should have done right from the start, I'm going to lock up your cock and... Ugh, yes, yes..."

Katrina started to cum as she thought about turning the key in the lock that would completely enslave him.

"Oh fuck yes, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Alan's cock strained as she came hard and filled his mouth with her juices, he was in his own personal heaven.

"Mmmmmmmmm, moaned Katrina as she rubbed and squeezed her breasts as she came down from her intense orgasm.

She lifted off him and signalled to him to move out of the way. Alan sat up and shifted forward, allowing her to take his place and lean back, quite upright on the pillows.

"Kiss my feet," she ordered.

Alan bent forward to pepper her beautiful feet with delicate kisses.

"No, kneel in front of me and worship them like a slut would, stroking your cock as you suck my toes."

Alan grasped his cock in one hand and held Katrina's right foot up to his mouth and sucked on each toe in turn.

"You adore my pretty feet don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress," Alan murmured from between her toes.

"I bet you'd like to cum on them wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes please Mistress."

"Keep stroking, I want you on the edge soon so get close... Maybe one day if I was super-nice to Calvin I could get him to send a couple of his friends over to so they could fuck me and then jerk off over my gorgeous feet right in front of you. Of course you'd be the one who had to clean up their mess, but you'd do that in a heartbeat wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress..." Alan's face was burning with shame as he spoke.

Katrina smiled and closed her eyes as she relaxed back onto the pillows.

"Think about all that hot, sticky cum dripping off my feet and between my toes... just waiting for your eager tongue to clean it up like the cumslut you are."

Alan pumped slightly harder and soon felt the tipping point approaching.

"I'm close Mistress," he begged.

"Let go, concentrate on my gorgeous feet."

Katrina allowed him to worship her feet for about fifteen seconds before she ordered him to start stroking again.

"That's it, work it up..."

Alan was on edge again almost immediately.

"Please Mistress I'm so close."

"Are you? Are you so close? Are you really... don't stop, just keep stroking it slowly, slower, slower... lighter, keep yourself right on edge while I decide where you get to ruin your last orgasm before I lock up your cock. Yes that's right slave, you're not even going to get to enjoy this one, you're going to show your utter devotion to me by ruining it and cleaning it up with your tongue."

"Please Mistress... I can't hold it much longer," Alan pleaded.

"I'm going to love having your key around my neck slave, every time I look in a mirror I'll see it there and think of your poor cock, aching, throbbing, desperate for release, it's going to be so fucking hot..."

Alan was breathing hard, the slightest touch of his fingers driving him absolutely insane with need, then finally Katrina relented.

"Very well, you may ruin it on my feet this time."

Katrina brought her feet together right underneath Alan's cock as he teased it gently over the edge.

"Let go now," she ordered.

Alan let go, unsure as to whether his cock was ready to cum or not. It felt inevitable, but at the same time the seconds passed and nothing was forthcoming. Impatient to see him ruined, Katrina leaned forward and used one fingertip to tease the underside of his cock-head for a second or two, then noticing Alan's cock twitch dramatically upwards she leant back, satisfied that he was past the point of no return. The pair of them stared at his cock for a few more agonizing seconds before it finally pulsed in complete frustration and a stream of cum oozed from the tip. Once the dam was breached, more and more cum slowly flowed out and pooled on Katrina's beautiful feet, providing Alan with nothing but complete frustration, his orgasm completely and utterly ruined.

"You are such a lucky slave... you have no idea how close I was to making you ruin into your own hand."

"Thank you Mistress," gasped Alan as he watched in absolute frustration as his cock continued to leak his white, creamy fluid onto Katrina's gorgeous feet.

"How does it feel to know that the best you can ever hope for while ever you are my slave is to jerk your cock and explode over my beautiful feet. You'll never get to cum on my gorgeous tits. You'll never get to cum inside my silky smooth pussy. You'll never get to cum on my ass, or my face, or in my mouth. And you'll certainly never get to cum inside my amazing ass. Why won't you get to do those things Alan?"

"Because I am your slave Mistress."

"Yes, because you are slave and my cum-slut whore, and because only real men with big cocks get to do those things to me. What is your job slave?"

"To lick your pussy and ass Mistress..."

"And to clean me, to clean up every part of me that's covered in cum, isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress."

When the flow finally stopped Katrina lifted her feet and Alan obediently licked up every drop.

"Just like that slave... It tastes soooo good doesn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress," said Alan, feeling thoroughly embarrassed at how much he was enjoying cleaning her feet.

"Feels good to be a cumslut and a whore for me doesn't it?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Alan, once again aware that his cheeks were reddening.

"You are going to love cleaning me up after Calvin fucks me slave, he cums so much... it drips out of me. I bet you can't wait to see my stretched pussy and ass dripping with his cum can you?"

Alan could only grunt as he continued to lick and swallow his own ruined load from her toes.

"And then of course you'll have to clean him too..."

Katrina spread her thighs and quickly found her clit with her fingers.

"I can't wait to see you on your knees in front of him, begging to suck his cock and lick his balls clean. How humiliating is that going to be for you, knowing the only way you get to taste my gorgeous pussy is by servicing us both whenever I require it?"

Katrina's fingers were moving fast on her clit now, as she built up to her fourth orgasm of the night.

"And all the while your cock will be trapped in its cage, desperate to get out so you can jerk off on my beautiful feet..."

Katrina's breathing was fast now, as she pushed closer and closer.

"...and lick them clean, just like you're doing now."

Alan had thoroughly cleaned up and swallowed every drop of cum but he continued sucking on Katrina's beautiful toes, wanting to make the most of every second while he watched her. Alan loved to watch his Mistress touch herself, and loved watching her cum even more. Despite the draining of his balls, Alan's cock stayed hard, desperate for more attention.

"You won't get to cum properly very often slave, because I need to keep you horny and desperate, and when I do let you cum... when I finally let you pump your cock hard and fast right over the edge, you will always have your ass filled. Be it a plug, a dildo, or a cock... I want you to crave having your ass full, just like you crave the taste of my pussy and ass. You're going to be a complete slut for me aren't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

Katrina gasped and then bucked hard, twisting on the bed and pulling her foot free from Alan's grasp. She writhed on the bed for several seconds before slumping completely, drained of energy and sated beyond belief.

Alan stayed kneeling, waiting for her to revive, looking down at his still hard cock, wondering when he would be allowed to enjoy the release he so desperately craved.

Eventually Katrina opened her eyes and told him to move closer.

"Come here, bring that poor aching cock closer..."

Alan shuffled forward on the bed, presenting his still hard cock for her deliberation.

"Stroke it for me slave, you can edge if you want but you're not getting to cum so be careful..."

Alan grasped his cock once again and started to slide his hand back and forth.

"I just want you to be feeling close when I tell you the next part..."

Alan speeded up his stroking in response.

"When I finally give you permission to cum properly, after many weeks and months and probably many ruined orgasms... you will be given a time in which you must complete your orgasm. If you don't, then no matter what - you let go. I don't care if you've just started cumming, that's too bad. And if you don't make it then you clearly weren't desperate enough in the first place."

Katrina reached out and grabbed hold of Alan's swollen balls.

"And sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly generous, I might help you cum... by squeezing your poor little balls."

Katrina's fingers contracted slowly but surely, increasing the pressure and pushing Alan ever closer to the edge.

"Don't even think about cumming slave, you don't have permission to do that. In fact you're not even close to having permission to do that... chances are you won't have permission until I've seen you suck at least one cock. Just think about that slave, think about what you will have to do to earn your next release."

Alan whimpered slightly as Katrina continued to apply pressure to his aching balls, driving him ever closer to an unauthorized orgasm.

"Who controls your cock slave?"

"You do Mistress."

"And your balls and your ass?"

"You Mistress."

"And what about your mouth... who decides what you get to lick and suck, and who gets to fuck it?"

"You do Mistress."

"Yes slave, I do, and anyone I choose to let use it."

Katrina gave a final squeeze and released Alan's sack.

"You can let go now slave, just for a few seconds... just let that edge fade away, and then start stroking again. Nice and slow, just keep yourself nice and hard while I show you something."

Katrina leaned over and opened a draw in the bedside table. She retrieved a small silicone chastity device and held it in front of her.

"This is for you," she said excitedly.