Katrina in The Summer Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you remember my name after all." She sounded a little put out.

"Of course I remember you. You're that cute blond little girl that comes over to my house to play with my kids."

"Cute. I haven't seen you all week. When I called a couple of times there was no answer at your house. What's up? Is something wrong?"

"Not at all princess. I'm taking the next two weeks off and I wanted to be sure there were no loose ends before I left. I worked late every night this week to make sure."

"Are you going to be home tonight teach?"

"Yes. I plan to be home all night. I should be leaving here in about an hour."

"Mind if I come over?"

"No Katrina. I don't mind. You should know that by now."

"Good. I'll see you later. Bye." The line went dead.

When I got home I changed for comfort then checked my email. By the time I finished it was time for dinner so I nuked a frozen dinner then I watched a little TV. I looked at my watch at 7:30 and thought Katrina wasn't coming. The hot tub popped into my mind and I decided that was just what I needed. The warm churning water had been working on my body for about ten minutes when the doorbell rang. It was times like this I was glad I had an intercom station on the deck. When I got to it and pushed the button to ask who was there I heard Katrina's voice answer.

"I'm on the deck Katrina. Come on around."

I had just settled back in the water and was taking a sip of scotch when I heard footsteps on the deck stairs. When I looked Katrina was crossing the deck toward me. She had on a sleeveless white summer blouse and a dark blue loose fitting pleated skirt that came to mid thigh. Hose and medium heel shoes completed her outfit. The pleated skirt swayed as she walked.

"I was gonna ask why you didn't come to the door but now I see why," she said.

"You look nice this evening. What's the occasion?"

"A couple of the stores at the mall had sales so I went over this afternoon to see if they had anything I might need for school this fall. I lost track of the time. That's why I'm late getting over." She smiled as she stopped near the hot tub and did a pirouette for my benefit. The skirt swirled around her showing a delightful amount of lovely thighs.

"What's that you're drinking," she asked?

"Scotch. Want some?"

"No thanks."

"How about a soda?"

"That sounds better."

"Over behind the bar in the little refrigerator."

When she came back she said, "How's the water?"

"It's wonderful princess. Just what I needed after putting all that extra time at work this week."

"Mind if I join you? I could use some relaxation too."

"Sure. You'll find..."

Before I could finish she put her soda next to the hot tub then started unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged it off her shoulders then unfastened her skirt, which fell to her feet to be kicked aside. When her shoes and pantyhose were off she stood for a second as if in thought shrugged her shoulders and reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. The evening air caused her nipples to grow when they were out of their confinement. The soft lights of the deck made those magnificent globes seem to glow. I could almost feel their weight in my hands. Her bikini panties were next then she stood before me gloriously nude and posed for a moment before carefully getting into the tub.

She settled herself next to me and slid neck deep into the warm churning water sighing when she came to rest. I placed my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled her head to mine.

Without looking at me she said, "Brad, would you mind very much if we didn't do anything tonight?"

"No kitten, I don't mind. Is something wrong?"

"I was so horny this week I should have known."

"Known what Katrina?"

"Just before I start my period I get very horny. While I was at the mall this afternoon I started. I almost doubled over with cramps in one of the stores and knew what was happening. The cramps came and went all afternoon. When I get like this all thoughts of sex just vanish and all I want is to be cuddled and held."

"Princess, you've come to the right place I'm an expert at holding and cuddling. My wife and Chris have had the same problem and the same need for tenderness during this time."

"You mean you're not upset because I don't want to do anything tonight?"

"Why on earth would you think that, baby?"

"Well, some of my friends have said that their boy friends sometimes get testy when something like this happens."

"That just shows they are not really concerned about their partners needs. Some women are at their horniest at times like this while others are like you. Their men partners should be sensitive enough to adapt to either situation, but like we discussed once before some men are so wrapped up in their own pleasure they don't care about their partner's."

We just sat quietly together enjoying being next to each other and the soothing comfort of the hot tub. Time passed gently but soon it was time to get out before we turned into prunes. I told Katrina to sit tight for a second and got out of the tub and picked up my terry robe. Holding it for her Katrina got out of the tub and into the robe. I rubbed her dry with the robe and dried her legs with my towel before drying myself then walked her to the sofa in the den and made sure she was comfortable. After changing quickly I returned to the deck to shut off the hot tub and pick up Katrina's clothes then I returned to the den and joined her on the sofa.

I pulled her across my lap and put my arms around her while her head settled on my shoulder. Gently and lovingly I stroked her until I heard a soft snore next to my ear. Katrina remained that way for some time and I felt thankful that I was able to give her the comfort she needed. Finally I looked at my watch to see that it was getting late. After a gentle kiss on the cheek I began to wake her and told her it was late and time she was heading home. She lay back across my lap and stretched which allowed the robe to fall open. I enjoyed the contortions of her body as she enjoyed the pleasure of the stretch.

Finally awake she got off my lap and found her clothes folded next to me on the sofa. With the ease of one now used to being naked in front of a man she shed the robe and began to dress in front of me. I watched as each peace of clothing covered another part of her lovely body. When she was dressed I asked if she wanted me to drive her home, but she said she'd rather walk. Arms around each other we walked to the front door. We kissed lovingly before she opened the door.

"Thank you for being here for me Brad."

"It was my pleasure princess. Good night."

Later that weekend my kids returned from their grand parents' farm and brought me up to date on their grand parents and the farm. We had a good time and enjoyed each other's company. They also laid out their plans for us during my vacation. Besides just being together they wanted to go to the beach and to the theme park that was about one hundred miles away. The theme park was a yearly thing when they were smaller but had become less frequent as they got older and developed other interests. We hadn't been since my wife passed away and they felt it was time. Part of the weekend was spent planning what to do when and by Sunday night the plan was set.

The next week was very busy and Katrina and I did not have a chance to be together. We talked on the phone a couple of times but that was all. The following week was to be just about as busy and I was afraid that I would not get to see Katrina until after my vacation was over. We were taking three days that week for the theme park leaving Tuesday and returning Thursday staying in a motel for two nights. On Sunday the kids came to me to talk about the theme park trip. It seems they had been busy without letting me in on what they were up to.

They all came into my study and asked if we could talk. Brad Jr. was elected spokesman and began the discussion. "Dad, we've been doing some planning on our own. We realized that we said we wanted these two weeks to be family time and so far it's been great. We would like to ask your opinion about something regarding the trip this week."

"Go ahead," I said. "I'm all ears."

"If it's OK with you we would like to invite some friends to come with us to the park."

"Who did you have in mind," I asked?

"Well, Chris would like to invite Mike along I'd like to bring Tracy and Jeff Amanda." These were the current significant others in my kids' lives.

"Since you said you have been doing some planning can I assume you've talked to their parents about this," I asked?

"Yes sir. We told them that you would be along and that the guys and the girls would be sharing separate rooms together. The girls in with Chris and Mike in with us."

"You know that each additional person will cost extra for the rooms. Are you or your friends willing to make up the difference?"

"Yes sir. That's all been discussed and agreed on. The rooms and park admission for the guests will be covered."

I took a moment to think about this and decided that they had covered everything already. This was their time and if they wanted to share it with their friends it was all right with me.

"If everything is as you say it is Brad I don't have a problem with it. Tell your friends I would like to leave here around 4 PM on Tuesday and I guess we're all set."

They all smiled and I received a chorus of thanks and a hug from my daughter. As they were leaving Brad Jr. had one more bomb to drop.

"Oh. I almost forgot dad. We asked Katrina to come along too. Is that OK?"

I hoped I didn't hesitate too long before saying it was OK.

Everybody showed up on time Tuesday afternoon. The boys and I put the waterproof luggage box on the luggage rack of the station wagon and got all the overnight bags inside. When we got into the car Jeff and Amanda took the facing far rear seats, Brad Tracy Chris and Mike the back seat, leaving Katrina and I in the front. We left about on time and had a good time all the way to the motel. For the time being my kids had chosen their current partners well. They were all attractive, intelligent and fun to be around. They could've done a lot worse and I was thankful they were using their heads at least for now.

We arrived at the motel in time for dinner and I made sure everyone hit the sack early. The next day was supposed to be warm and we wanted to be at the park early. It would be a long day and everybody needed his or her rest. Especially me if I was going to keep up with seven young people. The next morning was indeed warm and everybody was in shorts and tee shirts for the warm day. After a good breakfast we were one of the first groups in line for tickets and got there before the tickets went on sale. While we waited to get our tickets pairings and groups were discussed. Since six of the young people were already paired that left Katrina as odd person out. They all said she was welcome to tag along with them if she wanted.

"I've seen Mr. Lewis here before," Katrina said. "He likes to have as much fun as anybody else and rides all the rides and does all the things we like to do. If it's OK with him I'd like to be his partner today."

"What do you say dad," Brad Jr. asked? "You think you can keep up with Katrina?"

"I'm not in a wheel chair yet son. I think this old body has enough left to keep up with anybody." If he only knew.

"OK then everybody is paired. Let's go have some fun."

Once inside the park we all went our separate ways but agreed to meet for lunch at a specified place and time. Other than that short time I had Katrina all to myself. We rode all the rides together and flirted and teased each other all day. The haunted river ride gave us a chance to neck for a while and we held hands and each other when the chances arose.

We had a kind of family tradition that the kids would hit the water slides at the end of the day on the way out of the park. As it happened Katrina and I got there first.

"Are you coming Brad," Katrina asked?

"No sweetie the water slide is not my thing," I replied.

"OK." She said this as she started undoing her shorts. There was a bikini under the shorts and tee shirt she wore. It showed off her lovely figure but was a lot more conservative than the white one she wore the day she tried to seduce me. I was glad she had not chosen that one for today it wouldn't have survived the slide. As it was gravity and physics tried to work against her each time she came down. Her breasts put up a brave fight to escape their confinement but the bra was able to keep them secure just barely. She had to readjust her top every time she got to the bottom. She was the object of a great deal of male attention the whole time on the water slide.

The rest of the kids showed up a while later. Since dad did not partake of the water slide he became the clothes custodian for the rest. I had my fun watching them and enjoyed that as much as they did the slides. Katrina gave up first and came to retrieve her clothes then disappeared for about 10 minutes. When she returned she was dry except for her hair and had her clothes back on with her bikini a small damp tangle in her hand. I watched her breasts bobble and jiggle as she walked toward me and enjoyed every second. While we waited for the rest to finish we sat on a bench and held hands until they started to come for their clothes to change.

When everybody was together we slowly made our way to the exit so the kids had time to pick up the trinkets and goodies they wanted before we left. At the car I asked if anybody was hungry but they all said they were full and ready for bed. Everybody was asleep before I was able to negotiate the traffic out of the parking lot everybody but Katrina that is. She looked back over the seat and found everybody else sound asleep then slid over next to me. I put my arm around her as she put her head on my shoulder and we stayed that way all the way back to the motel.

It was midnight by the time we got back to the motel. Everybody said their good nights and stumbled to their respective rooms. All was quiet and I settled in for a good rest. I am normally a very sound sleeper, but in a strange bed I usually sleep lightly for some reason. That was why I woke up to the light knocking on my door. I looked at my travel alarm to found it was 2 AM and was afraid there was something wrong in one of the kids' rooms. When I opened the door Katrina was standing there in a sleep tee shirt below her knees and fuzzy slippers.

"Can I come in Brad?"

I stepped back and let her in. As soon as I closed the door and turned around she was in my arms. Our mouths ravished each other and I ran my hands over her.

She broke the kiss to say, "Oh, I need this. I am so horny I'm going cross-eyed. Having you this close and not be able to be with you was driving me nuts."

Her lips returned to mine for another mind numbing kiss. Once again she broke the kiss and took my hand to lead me back to bed. She turned me so my back was to the bed then pulled the drawstring on my pajama bottoms letting them fall to the floor. Putting both hands on my chest she pushed until I fell back on the bed. She pulled off the tee shirt and climbed on the bed. Without another word she took my half-hard penis in her mouth and hands and brought me to full hardness quickly. When she was satisfied she lay on her back next to me with her legs spread wide and started pulling me to her.

"Oh god Brad, I need you so bad I can't wait. I need you in me now. Please make hard fast love to me."

I rolled between her thighs and inserted myself inside her waiting wanting body. She was so turned on and wet I slid to the bottom in one stroke.

"Don't be gentle. I need it hard and fast lover," she panted.

I began to drive into her with everything I had. Our pubic bones were bouncing against each other with each thrust. Her breath was already ragged and panting as moans and guttural groans came from her lips.

"Ugh, yes, yes, yes. That's it that's what I need. Harder, harder, yes!"

The long period without her was too much and her scorching passion was igniting mine like a blowtorch. I was at the point of no return far faster than I would've liked but there was nothing I could do.

"Katrina baby, I'm ready to blow. I can't hold back any longer," I panted through clenched teeth.

"Go for it lover. I'm ready. Give me all you've got. Fill me with our seed now!"

We grunted and groaned together as our bodies thrashed against each other. Our orgasms hit at the same time and we both were deluged by waves of erotic energy. I clamped my mouth over hers to stifle our combined cries of ecstasy as we came together in shattering climaxes. We lay spent in each other's arms until I had the strength to move off of her.

"Oh lover," she said as she kissed me tenderly. "You'll never know how much I needed that. I know we both like it long and slow but tonight I needed it just that way."

"It's like that sometimes," I said as I kissed her back. "It must have been what I needed too. As tired as I am tonight I don't know if I can do it again."

"That's all right. I got what I came for. Just hold me and love me please. That's what I need now."

I did as she asked. Our bodies embraced one another and we cuddled caressed and kissed tenderly and lovingly for a long time. I don't remember falling asleep but the next thing I knew the sun was streaking through the window across the bed. Waking with a start I realized I was in bed alone. Katrina had slipped away during the night back to her own room. I lay back down and continued to wake up slowly remembering the pleasure we had the night before. After breakfast we piled in the car and headed for home.

The rest of that summer was a blur of activity and pleasure. Between work time with the kids and stolen time with Katrina the summer flew by. Katrina and I found more time to be together than I would have thought and I was still able to be with the kids and keep up at work. I fulfilled my promise about making love with Katrina outside in the daytime. We went on a picnic for two one afternoon in the country and found a pond in the woods with a large grassy shelf next to it. We ate; skinny-dipped and made long slow love in the soft grass all afternoon. Unfortunately we ended up with a little sunburn on places not usually exposed to the sun. The exquisite pleasure was worth the slight discomfort.

One day at work Katrina showed up dressed as a young businesswoman and bullied my secretary into asking me to see her. I had no idea what was going on but asked my secretary to show the young woman in. My mouth dropped open when I saw Katrina follow my secretary into the office. She stopped at the door after being announced and waited for my secretary to leave then quietly locked the door. The brief case she carried fell to the floor as she began to cross my office. She began undressing as she crossed the space between us and was naked by the time she reached me. I sat there in stunned silence.

She moved behind my chair and pulled it away from my desk then moved in front of me. My tie disappeared and my shirt was unbuttoned then her hands went to my trousers and briefs, which were lowered to my ankles. On her knees before me she took me in her mouth and sucked me to hardness before mounting me and riding us both to a shattering climax. When finished she redressed me then retraced the steps of her entrance. By the time she reached the door she was fully dressed and picked of the brief case again. With the door open in her hand she said as she left, "Thank you for your time Mr. Lewis." And slowly closed the door. Those were the only words spoken the whole time.

The last time for Katrina and I to be together finally came. Her last week home before leaving for college was just ahead. The Saturday before found us able to be together for the whole night one last time. We made love all night. How I was able to keep up I will never know. I found the reserves of stamina from somewhere and was able to make our last night together a memorable one. Sunday morning found us in each other's arms one last time. It was slow and gentle and the coupling satisfied us both. We lay together in each other's arms Katrina's head resting on my chest. Suddenly I felt wetness on my chest and I knew she was crying.