Katrina Thompson, Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
458 Followers

I looked at her like she was daft.

"Give me a fucking break, Trina. You cannot suck my dick without opening your mouth. By definition."

She glared at me straight back.

"Can too."

I felt like I was arguing with my younger brother when he was five years old. Rationality had gone out the window. In frustration I tossed the cracker I was holding up in the air. It landed on the floor and broke into pieces. This was crazy.

"You cannot suck my penis without opening your mouth, Trina."

"Yes I can. And be quiet about it too."

I stared at her, eyes wide, astonished, dumbfounded.

"I'll prove it tonight," she said, with an evil look.

"I will fucking take you up on that, Trina."

Luckily we managed to finish our snacking without further disagreement, but she kept looking at me with a sinister little smile.

Well, son of a gun, she accepted the challenge and ran with it.

In bed, she nestled down next to me on her knees and "sucked" my cock. She didn't exactly open her mouth, just pursed her lips a bit, like fishlips I guess, and kissed me top to bottom. It felt like some rodent with soft lips rather than teeth was nibbling my penis to death.

She pursed her lips up and down, never exactly opening her mouth but performing a squeezing action on my shaft, on my cockhead, under my balls, and my prick got kissed to climax. It was the damnedest thing.

Her big lips moved with astonishing versatility, she was able to do the most amazing things. She leaked saliva all over, so all the kissing was wet, sultry.

Of course it took three times longer for me to finally climax than if she actually had opened her mouth and took me regular, but by the end I didn't care. I wasn't even going to argue that technically her mouth had opened because her tongue did slip out at times, especially towards the end, and gave my cockhead lovely little extra mini-licks.

With her lips kissing rhythmically along my glans, one hand under my balls, a moistened finger from her other hand up my ass, probing magically, I finally launched an enormous pent-up glob of semen, my hips pushing furiously. She kept kissing my prick while it pulsed another few strings of sperm, and then kissed it top to bottom after I was done.

She sidled up next to me afterward.

"See?"

Arguing with her was absolutely pointless, she was determined to prevail no matter what.

But my penis was taking a drubbing. There was no way I was going to be able to keep up this pace. I started hoping for her menstrual period to arrive, a wish I had never had with any girlfriend, ever, before. At least I should get a break then.

But it never got to that point.

It was a Sunday night, she had been on my case all weekend. I was ragged, weary of her constant criticism, her incessant harping on my defects, however slight. One more thing and I was going over the edge.

We had a good fuck that night, however. She was on top, pushing her breasts into my face, big smile, and her hips curled into me sweet when she came, me shortly thereafter.

We lay next to each other, stroking flanks, holding close. She was anxious for another round however, and I wasn't quite ready.

"So how long's it going to take, Mr. Limp Dick?"

"Don't start in like that, Trina, give me a moment and I'll be good."

I was not entirely sure how long a "moment" would be, or how "good" I would be either.

So I licked her a bit, got her close.

I pulled up next to her, and played with her tits. I wasn't quite ready.

"When are you going to mount me, wimp?" she asked, impatient.

"Hold on Trina, hold on."

I twiddled her cunt, rubbed her lips. She waggled her hips in pleasure.

She felt my penis.

"You're ready, wuss, come on in."

I shook my head, I wanted more pleasure out of this.

"Lick me first, Trina, that will get me good and ready."

She shook her head.

"I want you up me, now." Her voice was insistent.

I felt my anger rising, resistance building.

"Nope. I want my cockhead in your mouth first, you got a first-class tongue. Get me good and ready."

She shook her head. "No."

"At least let me tit-fuck you for a moment then."

For once I was not going to give in.

We argued a bit, it was so wearisome. But I kept twiddling her cunt, and she was getting worked up.

"Okay, in between my boobs, but I don't want you coming there."

I had an evil grin. I had been thinking about this moment for a few days. I was at the end of my rope, and like most guys, I didn't have a good exit strategy for the relationship, but this scene was setting up to be a doozy. I was tired of being passive aggressive, tired of being ordered around, tired of her snoring, being the punching bag for her aggression, the whole deal. This would be my final act.

I straddled her chest and ran my prick up and down between her tits, a soft and luxuriant valley. I was just able to reach back and stroke her mound at the same time, keeping her anxious to come.

She wanted me in her.

"Now," she commanded.

I smiled.

"Nope, not yet, Trina. I want a little lick first."

We fought for a bit. Nasty words were exchanged, but I was on top of her. My resolve to finish things off between us grew.

But her hips were squirming under my continued rubbing and she finally assented.

"All right, just a few licks. Then your cock down where it belongs."

I hovered over her on all fours and dropped my prickhead into her mouth. It was sweet. I dangled in and out, my cockhead cupped by her lips.

She always tongued me lovely. Her lips were soft, I loved how they held my penis, especially my cockhead, and her tongue would work the underside of my shaft, my frenulum. It felt marvelous dropping my cockhead in and out of her well-lubricated mouth. She was going to get it good.

I could tell she was just about done with her suck however and ready to begin fucking, when I shifted my body and put my knees and shins on her arms, pressing them down into the bed and trapping her. I knew it had to hurt but she was pinned underneath me. I held her down as she frantically tried to push me off her. I began fucking her face, hard.

It was quite a struggle, but I was close. My hips kept up their thrusts, I kept ramming full bore into her throat, and she was damn uncomfortable.

She kept trying to dislodge me, but my cock kept pushing in and out, I wouldn't let up, she gagged a couple times, tears came to her eyes while her efforts to dislodge me grew frantic. I kept pumping my penis in and out. I was close.

Then, that what I had most feared, came to pass.

She clamped down on the root of my prick with her teeth.

To be fair, she could have really bit hard, really hurt me, and she didn't. She could have done some real damage. I am sure also part of it was instinctual too, in self defense. But I didn't care at that point.

I pulled out.

"Fucking bitch!" I yelled, "You bit me!"

"Asshole!" she screamed.

She kept trying to wrestle me off, get out from underneath me, but I wasn't having any of it. I managed to keep her pinned and stroke my prick a few last times with one hand at the same time, so close to climax. My balls were aching for release.

The first blast of sperm got her square in the middle of her face, the second went in her eyes. She shook her head side to side and I sprayed her good, her cheeks, nose, eyebrows, in her ears, her neck. Semen globs were scattered all over her hair, I made sure I flung some strings of semen off on her pillows too, both of them.

She bellowed at me and finally got me off her.

"Stupid fucking dick head!" she spluttered. She was globbed in one eye and didn't want to open it, so she glared at me with the other, her face contorted. I would have laughed if I hadn't been so worked-up.

"Get the fuck out of here!"

"On my way, bitch!" I yelled back. I grabbed my stuff while she swore at me and I slammed the door behind me with relief.

I had grabbed all my stuff with one hand, including my backback, and planned on getting dressed in the hall. There was no need to prolong my stay in her room any longer.

Asta was poking her head out of her doorway when I emerged, her eyebrows arched, looking a bit alarmed.

She saw me standing there naked, with all my crap in one hand, a drop of sperm still clinging to the tip of my still half-erect cock.

Her eyes were wide.

"Everything okay? Anyone hurt?" she asked.

"Peachy," I replied. "All just fine."

This was a perfectly ridiculous assertion of course, but I made it sound as normal as possible.

I pulled on my undershorts and clothes and gave her a cheery wave goodby.

"See you," I said.

Down the stairs I went. The front door I almost decided to leave open, make some trouble for her, but then I considered her suite-mates, who I had no beef with, and couldn't do it. The front door closed with a satisfying click.

I got back to my flat after eleven. Stash was reading in the corner. He looked at the clock and raised his eyebrows.

"That fucking bitch!" I yelled.

Stash looked at me evenly.

"Okay man, tough luck."

"You wanna know what the bitch did?" I had been stewing on the walk back, talking to myself. Several people had given me a wide berth. I was ready to pull down my pants to show the teeth marks on my penis.

Stash held up his hands.

"Look Chris, you got our sympathy. Entirely. All this female stuff is a regal pain in the ass. And unnecessary and all that. But you know what? We don't want to hear about it. You got us in your corner, and we're with you - until you start spouting. We don't want to hear it. Apologies man, tough scene. But don't say anything more, okay?"

At least he didn't say "told you so."

I stood there, my mouth working its way around, open and shut, I was absolutely fit to be tied. But he was right. I knew that for every complaint of bad treatment I relayed, I would be getting looks that basically said "told you, you stupid sorry bastard."

I threw my backpack down and stalked into the bathroom to piss, then went to bed. I could see Stash's eyes carefully following me as I went about my business.

It took about a month to get over her. I had a million conversations in my head with her, but had zero interest in actually talking with her. I kept a wide distance. I hadn't even had the chance to view her in her leather corset thing, it hadn't arrived yet by mail by the time I bailed out.

A few weeks later in April around sundown I was crossing campus one Saturday night and passed the library. I saw a big rough-looking guy with tattoos all over, almost like a biker, a big doofus smile on his face, bounding up the front steps of the library. Sure enough, Trina was waiting for him at the top. The guy got a kiss and a hug, and then she took his hand and piloted him into the library. The poor sap.

I exhaled. Here was one more initiate, who thought he was at the shore of a huge pleasure lake, ready to plunge in, that he might be in for a grand enduring orgy of sexual enjoyment, but who would be ruing his fate in a matter of days or weeks. I spat on the ground and kept walking back to my place.

yowser
yowser
458 Followers