Katrina's New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back wrapped in a single, large towel. I was still buck-naked, though I only had a semi. She checked me out up and down with an approving look, but said nothing as she laid face-down on the bed. I noticed the fold of the tower was near her backside, so it was fairly easy to open the towel and resume massaging her back. After a few minutes, I asked: "Do you want me to work your front too?" She didn't answer just moved to roll over.

And there she was....totally nude and waiting for me to lay my hands on her.

My little man stood up and took perfect notice of her nudity. He was ready and willing to meet her little woman.

Putting oil in my hand, I shifted myself to her ankles. I started massaging her feet and toes. I soon learned she was ticklish there, so I was a little more firm than when I started on her back earlier. "You like this?"

"Yes," she said. "I like a firm hand on me at times." Under my breath, I said: that explains the handcuffs in the drawer. "Yes it does," she said in a laughing voice.

"Damn, Katrina, do you have that good of hearing?"

"No, silly, you talk to loud."

By now I had moved up her left leg and was massaging her calf muscles. Putting her leg over my right shoulder I stole a glance down at her crotch...her pussy was there for the taking a bit of moisture running down toward her anus. Between our comments and dialogue, I swore I heard the hum of a small motor. But focusing more on rubbing Katrina, I dismissed that thought.

I had moved her knee over my shoulder and was now massaging her thigh. Katrina's eyes were closed and she almost seemed asleep. Which was fine for me, it allowed me the chance to consistently look over her pert breasts, 6-pack ab, and hairless pussy. Needless to say, my little man was screaming at me to plunge into her pussy.

But I laid her left leg down and started working her right leg. Slowly repeating the process I found myself at her crotch. This time (unlike when I was working her back) I didn't kneel to the outside of her legs but stayed in between her legs and started working her hips. I reached around her hips and brought my hands from behind her to the middle -- at her navel. I pulled her closer to me allowing the tip of my cock to rest against the lips of her pussy. It was then that I felt movement at her pussy. No way, I thought, she has a vibrator in!!!

I continued to work her hips and make sure all her muscles were worked loose. I still had her leg over my shoulder and brought her left leg over my right shoulder. Katrina kept her eyes closed and just enjoyed the motions.

"You know what, Alex," she said after a few moments. "I think if you told me you found me beautiful I wouldn't really know what to say." I was massaging her sternum and upper stomach area and moved my hands to the next obvious area, but instead of massaging her breasts, I circled them and went to the shoulders. This put my cock firmly against her pussy lips. The vibrator was not only exciting her, but was getting me pretty excited too.

I placed my hands next to her head. Leaning close to her I whispered: "Katrina, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. Over the last few months I have come to the conclusion that I am deeply in love with you and want to be with you as much as possible. Will you let me cross over that line and not only be your best male friend, but also your lover?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me with all the sincerity she could muster.....then very quietly said "No"

I wasn't sure what to do next...that certainly wasn't the answer I was hoping for. I blinked twice, three times. "Are you sure?" She nodded her head up and down. "Hmm," I said. "Okay."

And with that I backed away from her face. I reached under the blankets and pulled out two sets of handcuffs and some sashes from her robes. "Alex, what are you doing?" I quickly grabbed her hands and handcuffed them to the posts of the bed. Then I took the robe sashes and tied her feet to the bed posts.

"Alex!" She was startled and scared.

"Katrina, I think I know what you want and I think I know who it is to deliver it to you."

I bent down to her lips and kissed her. She fought it and didn't kiss back. That's okay because I had a year's worth of "manny"/best male friend pent-up in me.

I continued down her neck and found her nipples. I began to nibble on her nipples while I let my cock slide down the length of her cunt. I could feel the vibrator still pulsing in her.

"Alex, please let me go" I acted as if I didn't hear her.

I then took her vibrator out of her vagina. Fumbling a bit with it, I turned it off and kissed my way down her body. I buried my face between her legs and began to "massage" her clit. "Alex, please stop," she moaned. I felt her legs compress on my head (as much as the sashes would allow) After a few minutes, Katrina stopped asking me to stop and went into a series of moans and heavy breathing. Ever couple of breaths she would compliment me....saying "Oh that feels SO good" or something similar. A few times she seemed to be praying: Oh My God!! So I figured I was doing her pretty good.

As I continued to thrash her clit, my hands began to explore her body again. One hand found itself under her butt, the other working her breasts.

Finally, after all this time, I was actually getting to ravish Katrina. It was awesome. And while she wasn't sure she liked it, she certainly stopped asking me to stop. In fact her feet had found my cock and were doing their part to keep it stiff and happy.

I finally moved away from suckling her clit and diving my tongue deep into her twat and decided it was time for her to meet my little man. In the back of my mind, I was a little concerned because most of the guys she had dated were apparently very large...so I wasn't sure if she would even notice my cock was in her.

Lining up for the final journey I lay down on her and kissed her face. She started to kiss my back, which aroused my cock even more. I pumped my cock up and down the length of her twat and anus then reached down and lined him up to take the plunge.

Katrina was in a sensual overload it seemed. She was sweating and moaning and totally enthralled with what was happening. When I pressed in her, I found she was tight...very tight...like a virgin. She inhaled deeply and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly against me. I pumped in her quickly and with a ferocity that I had never known before.

"Alex, Alex....ooooooooh!! Oh my god, oh my god, don't stop, don't stop...OH ALEX!!!" And we both came.

I looked deeply into her eyes. "Katrina, I love you. But you have to tell me....who is the one who made you feel great tonight? Me or the asshole you left earlier?"

She looked at me. "You," she whispered.

"Then I guess we are together finally."

"Yes"

"Great!" And with that I rolled her over onto her stomach.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Going for a second round...you're up for more right?"

"Yeah!!!"

I turned the vibrator back on and stuck it in her pussy. Then I grabbed the oil and put a bunch of it on her back....this was a surprise of my own making. I began working the oil all over her lower back and upper thighs. But mostly pushed it into her butt crack. With little warning, I hooked my thumbs in between her ass cheeks and thrust my cock right against her anus.

"No," she yelped. But I was told by one of her past lovers that they had talked about it but she was afraid of his 13" tearing her apart. Not having 13" I figured she would be able to handle it.

I reached down and made sure the vibrator was at full throttle and began pumping her ass. Eventually her anus relaxed a little bit and the head of my cock pressed home with a moan Katrina let me enter her anus.

"Oh god, Alex!!!"

I pumped in her for a few minutes, my little man reaching deeper and deeper into her ass. My hands found their way to her front again. One working a breast-the other reaching for her clit. Katrina was fully in sensual overload and was moaning loudly. She was struggling against the sashes and hand cuffs but seemed entirely unaware of it.

I set my hands firmly on the bed and lifted my cock up a bit. During this whole exchange I didn't get a full penetration...and I was ready to lose my load. So I pulled out of her, taking her by the hips I lifted her up in a semi-doggie style position. I spanked her butt playfully a few times. She seemed to enjoy this so I spanked her even harder a few times, then I patted her pussy lips to shake the vibrator in her.

In a total sexual fury, I placed my pecker at her anus again and pushed in as far as I could. Katrina let out a war whoop that probably woke Kayla up (and half the neighbors), but with my cock as deep as it could go and my balls slapping against her cunt and the vibrator, I was too far gone to care.

"Oh god, Alex, I'm cumming!!!"

"Me, too!! God, me too!!!"

With a hearty, guttural growl I let loose my cum and Katrina came too. After a few minutes of post-coital shivers and reverberations, she turned her head toward me. "Uh....Alex? Are you going to let me go?"

"No, baby, I'll never let you go."

With a giggle she said "That's great for the sentimental part, but I've got to pee."

12