Katrina's New Year

Story Info
The Emerald Surprise continues with a New Years eve party.
4.1k words
4.3
60k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
350 Followers

The Christmas holidays were over and Katrina was becoming close friends with John and Amanda. She was finally feeling at home in the small rural community. She wanted to find a way to thank them for all the help they had given her and her Uncle Thomas. Katrina decided to throw a New Years Eve party and invite them.

Christmas decorations still adorned the house and Uncle Thomas added a banner that read, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Soft romantic music was playing and they could dance if they wanted to. A Gourmet table was setup in the corner of the room with sandwiches and snacks along with iced champagne and chilled goblets.

Katrina bought a sexy silvery low cut gown that was slit clear to the hip, for the party. It was tight enough to be fashionable and still show off her assets. Uncle Thomas of course would be wearing his black tuxedo. Katrina thought he looked so handsome and sexy, that she wished he was not her uncle. She would love to have a few rounds of sex with him.

Katrina had just finished checking her makeup and outfit in the mirror when the doorbell rang. Uncle Thomas called out and said, "Don't hurry honey, I will get the door."

When Thomas opened the door there stood John, dressed in a black tuxedo with a gold bow tie. When Thomas looked at Amanda, he could not help staring. Amanda wore a short frilly black dress. As Uncle Thomas welcomed them inside, Katrina came around the corner and greeted them hello.

When her eyes met John's she could feel her nipples harden, and her pussy twitch. In her mind, she said, "Oh god, he is so handsome. I wonder if I will get the chance to fuck him again tonight."

Katrina then walked up to Amanda, kissed her on the check, and said, "Hello, nice to see you, Happy New Year."

Katrina was glad that she and Amanda were becoming close friends. She blushed and let her mind wander to last Friday when they met for lunch. Somehow, the conversation turned to sex and Katrina had almost dropped her drink in her lap when Amanda confided in her that the next time they all got together she would show Katrina how to eat pussy.

The thought of Amanda having sex with Katrina intrigued her. Katrina never had sex with a woman and wondered if she would follow through with it. She still could not believe Uncle Thomas was that bold. All that, along with the thoughts of John fucking her again fueled a few hot masturbation fantasies.

If things went as Katrina hoped, no one would go home until the sun broke through the window in the morning. Her pussy twitched and her nipples hardened and she felt her fluids oozing onto her silk panties. She hoped no one would notice as she walked around handing out champagne goblets to toast in the New Year.

When she handed Uncle Thomas his goblet she could not help but notice that him and Amanda were whispering. It seemed that he could not keep his eyes off of her and he had a delicious bulge in his pants.

When everyone had their, drinks Katrina walked over to the sofa and sat down for a moment. She stared at her uncle and wondered what the two of them were discussing. A voice startled her, and when she turned around to see who it was there stood John all 6'1" of him.

He smiled and said, "How about you and I make the first toast welcoming the New Year? I see you watching your uncle, is something bothering you honey?"

Katrina replied, "No not really, I was just seeing how sexy Amanda and Uncle Thomas look tonight."

John then said, "I see, well if you do not mind me saying so doll, you're a beautiful sexy sight yourself."

John had been watching Katrina all night. The way she moved, her dress, her hair, all was perfect. He had to concentrate at times to keep his body from overreacting and betraying his thoughts to his wife and her uncle. He knew he wanted her, but he was just not sure how much until he saw her sitting there pretty as a picture on the sofa.

Her slender was body framed perfectly by the dress she was wearing. John wanted to take her somewhere private and nibble on her neck and earlobes. The softness of her skin and the smell of her perfume in the air made him weak with wanton desire.

Katrina blushed then said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I did not reply to your statement, but I was busy daydreaming about the Christmas party."

John replied, "Oh that's ok," as he held the glass of out for her to toast, "Here's to a happy new year filled with many blessings."

Katrina clicked his class and said, "I hope you have a great new year too John."

About that time, Uncle Thomas walked up to Katrina. He cleared his throat and said, "Katrina I been watching you all night and there is one thing I've been dying to ask you."

Katrina responded by turning toward him and setting her delicate glass of champagne on the table and saying, "Okay." Uncle Thomas stepped forward, took her into his arms, and said, "Would you care to dance with me?"

Katrina's arms automatically went to his broad shoulders and said, "You know I will, silly," and she melted against him, sliding her hand into his as they began to glide across the floor. They had become best friends since she moved in with her Uncle Thomas. They flirted with each other and confided in each other. Katrina wondered if he ever thought of her as a sexy woman. She for one thought he was quite sexy. However, in today's world it was taboo to mention having sexual desires for one's uncle. However, she knew that if he mentioned wanting sex with her she would say, "When and where."

As Thomas danced with Katrina, her body began rubbing up against him causing his cock to tingle and come to life. He knew that these feelings were supposed to be wrong, but he did not care. Until that very instant, he had not recognized how very much he really desired her. He wondered if she ever felt sexually attracted to him.

His trance was broken when John tapped him on the shoulder and said, "May I have the next dance?" He bowed out and watched John dance across the floor with Katrina.

He then felt someone tug at his sleeve and there stood Amanda. She said, "Let's dance Thomas."

As they danced Thomas, forgot all about Katrina when he looked down into Amanda's face. Her blush told him exactly what he needed to know. Taking her face gently into his hands, he kissed her. Not the usual peck but a long, slow, deep kiss, borne of his desire for her.

Amanda held him close and whispered, "Thomas, I want you! John knows this too. Is there someplace we can go?"

Thomas replied, "Yes, but let me tell Katrina we will be going into my bedroom and why. I just bet her and John will want to pick up where they left off at the last party."

Amanda giggled and said, "I know they will, but lets leave the door open a crack, maybe they would like to join us."

Thomas felt his cock stir and throb and said, "Oh god, you think they will? Katrina might feel it too taboo to be with us."

Amanda winked and said, "Trust me love, she wants it just as much as you do. Oh, do not look surprised dear I saw the way you were looking at her. Just think of it as you're a man and she is a woman."

Uncle Thomas walked over to Katrina and pulled her over to the side away from John. He then told her that he was going to his bedroom to have sex with Amanda. He then told her that John and she could do the same thing, as he had no objections.

Katrina almost dropped her goblet on the floor and said to her uncle, "Why you ole fox, you still got it. Now, you and Amanda go and have some fun. By the way, between you and me, I was hoping this would be a fuck party."

Thomas led Amanda into his bedroom and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her deep and his tongue intertwined with hers as his hands slid down to her breasts. He took them into his hands and through her dress, slowly ran his thumbs across her nipples until they stood erect. Thomas then said, "Oh god Amanda, I want you. I cannot wait to taste your nipples, eat your sweet pussy and slide my dick deep inside of you."

Amanda slid her hand across the bulge in his trousers. She then curled her fingers around his rapidly hardening cock and caressed the head with her thumb, causing him to gasp. She then said, "Oh Thomas, I cannot wait to feel your cock in my mouth and pussy. Now take off those clothes and sit on the bed. I want to do a strip tease for you."

Thomas hurriedly stripped and sat down on the bed with his cock standing at attention, as if yelling, "Fuck me too."

Amanda walked over to the chair in the corner of the room and began to strip off her clothing. She kicked off her heels, unzipped her dress, then took off her slip and laid them neatly on the chair. Amanda stood there wearing only the emerald green teddy and nylons. She slowly lifted her leg and began removing her nylons seductively, then took off the teddy.

She then pointed her finger at Thomas and said, "Fuck me!"

Thomas lifted her into his arms and laid her on the bed. He began kissing her from head to toe feeling her trembling beneath his touch. As his body mingled with hers, his cock slid inside her in a rhythm of its own as they began to fuck. He looked into Amanda's eyes and said, "You know something, I wish John and Katrina were here. I would love to see the two of them fuck, as I fuck you."

Amanda trembled and said, "Oh my god, lover me too. I am dying to eat Katrina's pussy."

Katrina looked at John and said, "Now that we are alone, how about you and I going into my bedroom for some hot fucking honey?"

John looked at her and said, "That is the best idea I have heard all evening. Let's go doll."

Once in the bedroom, Katrina turned the bedside lamps on and turned down the bed. John pulled Amanda into his arms. He gave her a kiss that would curl her toes and his hands caressed her every curve. John then said, "I want you doll. I have wanted to fuck you again ever since the party. Oh baby, I cannot wait to bury my cock into that hot pussy of yours and nibble those luscious nipples."

Katrina winked and said, "Well maybe we aught to take off our clothes and get down to some serious fucking."

Katrina stripped off her gown as she watched John pull off his tuxedo, his tie, shoes, and socks. She drew a sharp breath when he removed his shirt. He was not an Adonis, but he suited her just fine. She loved the way his chest and stomach came together with a line of feathery hair. As her eyes looked downward, she licked her lips in anticipation of what his trousers held! His hands moved to undo his belt.

She stopped him and softly said, "No, Please come here and let me do that." He stepped forward and shivered when her soft hands touched his. When she opened his pants, she pulled them down along with his underwear. His breath quickened and he groaned in anticipation.

Katrina leaned forward, kissing him on each hipbone with a soft kiss. She took his cock into her hands, and began stroking him gently. She looked up at him and said, ""Is this what you want me to do?"

"No," John croaked.

Katrina then took a long hot lick of his shaft and said, "Is this, what you wanted me to do?"

John gulped hard and mumbled, "Uh-huh, oh that feels good, but no." He took her head into his hands and said, "Please suck my dick," and thrust his cock forward towards her mouth.

Katrina's lips parted and she engulfed his cock and tantalized him with her tongue. She knew just the right amount of pressure to apply.

Before long John pushed her away and said, "Oh honey, please stop I will cum too soon. I want to fuck you and feel my cock deep inside your hot pussy."

John then pushed her back onto the bed and began kissing her lips and working his way downward to her beautiful breasts. He nibbled and suckled at her nipples, first one then the other, making her begin to moan and squirm. He then grabbed her hips and placed his face within inches of her hot pussy smelling the intoxicating aroma. John separated her pussy lips and said, "You smell heavenly, let me see how you taste."

Katrina closed her eyes in anticipation. When his tongue slithered from her clit to her ass she said, "Ooooh God!" She moaned and arched against him when his tongue found her clit.

John looked up at her, his lips glistening with her nectar. He lowered his head once more and murmured, "Mmmmm you taste good."

Katrina pulled him closer to her, pulling his mouth and tongue deeper into her wanting pussy. She then began to shake with her first earth- shattering climax.

Katrina's tangy sweet pussy, soft moans and body heat radiated against John's face. Inside he felt he would burst if he did not fill her with his cock soon. He whispered hoarsely, "Babe, I want to fuck you and cum inside you."

Katrina looked into Johns eyes and uttered, "Take me, I am yours." John moved up and plunged his cock into her pussy knowing he was pushing her toward another climax. He fucked her deep and hard as her hips rose to meet his.

Katrina felt his cock pulse before he made any sounds and said, "Cum for me John, I can feel you." She pushed herself more tightly against him, wrapping her legs around his waist. His throbbing cock was opening up the floodgates inside her body.

With every thrust of his cock, he lips kissed hers and he said, "God you feel so good. He thrusted deep once more and then said, "Can you feel me cumming?"

John held Katrina in his arms savoring the moment. He then looked at her and said, "Want to go see what your uncle and Amanda are doing?"

Katrina smiled devilishly and said, "Now that sounds like fun! Let's go see what they are up to."

He pulled her into his arms and said, "Now I know why Thomas loves his niece so much. She is a sexy green-eyed angel."

Amanda closed her eyes, lost in the moment with Thomas, so she did not hear John and Katrina enter the room.

Thomas did not see them either. He was watching Amanda's face as he slid two fingers into her pussy as his thumb began rubbing her clit. Her skin flushed with desire as her pussy grasped his fingers. Thomas was about to kiss his way up Amanda's body from her knees to her sweet lips, when he felt someone tap his shoulder. When he looked over his shoulder, he saw John and Katrina.

John was motioning for him not to say a word. Katrina was naked and looked so sexy and Thomas felt his cock stirring to life once more.

John motioned for Thomas to move and took his place between his wife's thighs. He kissed his way up her thighs, to her hips, then over the gentle curves of her belly to her breasts. He lay against her chest listening to the rhythmic beating of her heart then he leaned over and suckled at her magnificent breasts.

Amanda reached down and stroked his hair basking in the glow of her climaxes. She then felt someone climb on the bed and another pair of hands running through her hair. When she opened her eyes there sat Katrina.

Katrina giggled and asked, "Are we having fun yet?"

Amanda smiled and said, "Katrina, now that you're here, the fun is just beginning."

Amanda sat up on the side of the bed and put her arm around Katrina. She knew Katrina had mixed feelings and felt her tremble when she held her. Amanda kissed her softly and said, "It's ok baby, you are not doing anything wrong we are all consenting adults here. What we do behind locked doors is our business."

Uncle Thomas then came over to Katrina and held her close. Then said, "Katrina, I know some people say this is wrong, but I cannot help but want you baby. You are so beautiful. I love you dearly and I would do nothing to hurt you. You know that." He held her against him for a moment and then tipped her face up so that he could look into her eyes. He asked, "Do you want to fuck me baby?"

In response, Katrina kissed him deeply, the kind of kiss a woman gives a man she loves dearly. She reached down, grasped his growing cock and said, "Sweetie, does that answer your question?"

Uncle Thomas's eyes went glassy and he kissed her softly and said, "I can wait honey, a little birdie told me that she wants to teach you how to eat pussy."

Amanda then said, "Grab a chair boys, the show is about to begin."

Katrina kissed Amanda and said, "I want to have sex with you, but I have never been with a woman before. I have fantasized about it and dreamed about how it would feel to touch another woman. Please show me how to make love to a woman, let me feel the passion and warmth of your body next to mine."

Amanda pulled Katrina close and kissed her neck and instructed her to lie down. Her experienced hands then begin to explore every sensual curve of Katrina's body. She then kissed Katrina's lips and said, "Just relax baby, I am about to take you on a trip through paradise!" Amanda caressed the velvety smoothness of Katrina's skin and then zeroed in on her hardening nipples. When Amanda bit down on Katrina's left nipple, she arched her back and moaned loudly.

Amanda then looked over at the men as saw their eyes glued on the two women with their hands wrapped around their swelling members.

Amanda then got between Katrina's legs and ran her tongue across her silky public hair. She then separated her pussy lips and continued to slide her tongue along the inner folds of Katrina's pussy.

Katrina literally melted and exclaimed, "Oh my god, yes!" Katrina ran her fingers through Amanda's hair and urged her on. Her experienced tongue was making Katrina dizzy with excitement and she could not wait to return the favor.

Amanda slid two fingers deep inside Katrina's vagina and sucked on her clit like a hungry kitty, lapping at a bowl of milk.

Katrina screamed and clutched the covers as the first contact send on earth shattering wave of excitement through my whole body. Oh god, Katrina did not know a woman's touch would give her so much pleasure! Amanda's tongue began to tickle her clit with increasing fervor as her fingers worked on her pulsating hole. Katrina closed her eyes and let Amanda's tongue bring her closer to climax.

Then Katrina instructed Amanda to lay back and let her taste the familiar sweetness of her juices. She kissed Amanda's lips and their tongues danced in passion. Then Katrina slowly began to explore Amanda's sensual body with her mouth and tongue. She was lost in desire as her mouth moved from one tit to the other, nibbling at the swollen nipples feeling them harden in her lips. Then she suckled her like a baby as her hands roamed the rest of her beautiful body.

Amanda uttered, "Katrina," and then gave her words of encouragement and taught her the joys of pleasuring another woman.

Katrina kissed her way downward leaving a wet trail all the way to Amanda's swollen labia. Amanda's aroma was intoxicating. For the first time Katrina looked at the inner folds of another woman's pussy close up. Her lips unlike hers were smooth shaven with just a small mat of fur on the pubic bone. She parted her lips and ran her tongue the length of Amanda's hot pussy and savored the sweet tangy juices. Her tongue went in search of more of her honey and when she slid it deep inside her juicy hole, she felt my own juices trickle down her legs. Katrina then ran her tongue across Amanda's hard clit and slipped two fingers inside her. She finger fucking her hard and tantalized Amanda's clit with her tongue.

Amanda's hands guided my head close to her and she moved her hips in fucking motion matching the rhythm of her tongue. Her breathing became rapid and shallow and Katrina realized Amanda was nearing climax.

Then all the sudden, Katrina felt someone's fingers on her pussy and when she looked it was Uncle Thomas's fingers.

He kissed the back of her neck and uttered, "I love you! Oh, God, you are awesome! I am going to slide my hot dick into your tunnel of love and fuck you like you never been fucked before as you as you eat Amanda!"

kandie
kandie
350 Followers
12