Kat's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Caught naked on the sidewalk, Kat pays dearly.
4.4k words
4.42
77.9k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,414 Followers

After getting caught in the park by the two girls who had stolen her clothes, Kat had no other choice but to try to walk home totally nude.

It was getting later and colder now.

The rain hadn't begun to fall in earnest yet, coming instead in light, steady sprinkles. Each small drop that touched Kat's bare skin was a stark reminder that she was utterly naked in a public park. Since her clothes had been taken, she had no way to cover herself. That thought excited her, though she tried to concentrate on getting home.

Walked along the paved path through the center of the park towards the parking lot, Kat passed the playground on her left and the picnic bench where her clothes had been only minutes before.

While the sparse tree line running along the high concrete wall to her right might have afforded an amount of protection from exposure, it would have taken longer to reach the edge of the park. Besides, she thought, noticing how her nipples stiffened in spite of her situation, she was already totally naked. Anyone coming down the path would see her anyway.

It was too late to hide.

Nearing the parking lot, Kat replayed what had just happened to her.

After stripping naked at the picnic bench, she'd somehow mustered the courage to walk the distance to the restrooms, totally nude.

Then, moving away from the safety of the building, she'd closed her eyes and fingered herself while standing in an open spot.

Just as she started to cum, she'd opened her eyes while two girls at the picnic bench saw her.

Being totally nude, and pulling on her throbbing clit in the open park had been incredibly exciting. But, getting caught in the middle of cumming had pushed her over the edge. She'd cum hard, a second time, squirting her orgasm...right in front of the two girls.

They'd called her a dirty whore, and a slut, while they watched her masturbate herself in public. Finally, they had taken all of her clothes and laughed at her...saying she'd have to walk home naked.

Now in the empty parking lot, Kat's clitoris pulled at the memory. She ignored it. She had to get home.

Most people were getting off of work now. Cars passed on the main street in front of her. Standing naked at the entrance to the parking lot, Kat realized that she would have to negotiate the main street for about a block, before turning right into the neighborhood.

She would have to be totally exposed.

The idea of walking down the main street, completely naked in front of all of the traffic was clearly crazy, and her clitoris throbbed and pulled at her.

Snaking a hand between her legs, Kat imagined it...running her fingers lightly over her swollen clit.

Suddenly, a car pulled into the parking lot from the other end.

Kat jumped a bit...coming back to reality.

She had to get home.

Leaving the relative safety of the parking lot, she stepped out onto the open sidewalk. The traffic was everywhere. Cars passed her on the left as she made her way towards the corner.

Her heart thumped and pounded in her chest. Every nerve in her body screamed as the adrenaline raced through her. Her nipples stood out, hard and pointed...and her clitoris swelled and ached. She could feel the wetness seep between her thighs.

Moving on, naked and barefooted next to the street, she wanted desperately to reach the corner, but she resisted the urge to run...instead, forcing herself to walk normally as the cars passed her...some honking their horns and catcalling at the naked girl on the sidewalk.

"HEY!" someone yelled. "LOOK! THAT CHICK'S TOTALLY NAKED!"

A few cars slowed as they went by with the passengers gawking and pointing at her.But there was too much traffic for them to stop in the middle of the road.

Kat walked on, scared and excited. For a moment, she imagined what it would be like to spread her legs and masturbate totally naked, fingering herself right there on the side of the buys street with everyone staring at her. Her clitoris pulled and throbbed at the idea. But pushing it from her mind, she finally reached the corner and turned into the neighborhood.

Blessedly, the street was empty.

It was just before dusk now, and while she was hopeful that the coming darkness might provide her with some cover, the temperature was dropping. Naked on the sidewalk, she shivered a bit from the cold.

Making her way through the neighborhood, she thought that maybe, if she could find a spot to hide, she could wait until it was completely dark before walking home. But, then again, she realized, she had no idea how cold it might get. Her only choice was to go on, nude, through the neighborhood.

Keeping to the sidewalk in front of the houses and cars lining the street, she saw that some of the houses already had lights in the windows, even though it wasn't completely dark yet.

To her knowledge, no one had spotted her, although in some of the houses with lights on, she saw people through the windows...sitting in their living rooms or moving in the kitchens.

The weather had turned to a steady, light sprinkle, raising goose bumps on her naked skin. Her nipples still throbbed and ached, as did her swollen clitoris. The rain on her skin made her feel more exposed. Moving through her neighborhood, totally naked, felt dirty and dangerous...it wasn't exactly that she wanted to be caught...especially by someone she knew, but the whole experience heightened her senses...the idea of what she was doing felt naughty and delicious.

Kat reached the next corner without incident, and crossed the street to the left.

For a few moments, she was totally exposed in the open street. Looking down at herself, she saw her swollen nipples and naked pussy. Her shoulders and upper body were flushed red...all stark reminders that she was walking completely naked through her neighborhood where anyone could see her.

It was getting hard to breathe.

Against her better judgment, Kat stopped a moment to sit down on a stone wall bordering the yard of the corner house. The house sat up above street level, protected from view on the sidewalk by a small hill on the corner. Still, she was exposed to the rest of the street, although she hoped that the row of parked cars in front of might hide her for a minute.

Sitting a moment, she tried to catch her breath...trying to see in every direction at once.

The rain had picked up a bit, enough to make the stone wall feel damp and cold under her bared ass cheeks. Her hair was getting wetter now, sticking to her in strings.

Her clitoris pulled and swelled. Reaching between her legs, Kat lightly touched herself, running her fingers lengthwise along her swollen, outer lips.

What the hell was she doing...she wondered.

She had to get home, but the thought of being totally naked out in public, in her own neighborhood, with nothing to cover up with made her so hot that she could hardly breathe or think straight.

Her nipples ached. They were hard, hot nubs, burning from her smallish, naked breast, right out on the open sidewalk.

Anyone could come along and catch her totally naked.

Resisting common sense, she pressed her palm into her clit...rubbing it...slowly...feeling the shockwaves of fear and naughtiness bringing her body to life.

There was nobody on the street and the houses across the street showed no signs of life. Lifting her ass off of the stone wall, Kat stood in a half-squat above and inserted two fingers into her dripping snatch...sliding them in and out slowly...remembering what it had been like to walk completely nude and exposed next to the traffic.

This was insane. She had to get home.

But, there wasn't anyone around...maybe she could just take a minute...

Sitting again, she lifted one bare foot and placed it beside her on the wall...leaving the other on the ground. Her position naturally spread her bare thighs wide, exposing her naked pussy to the neighborhood.

"Oh god..." she moaned, low...slowly pressing her engorged clit with her fist.

She was doing it again.

She was totally naked, in the middle of her neighborhood where she could be caught at any minute, masturbating her starving pussy.

Leaning back slightly, she closed her eyes, imagining that there were people standing around her, watching her...feeling the increasing rain on her naked body. She was so acutely aware that she was totally nude on the sidewalk as she rubbed herself on top of the stone wall.

The feeling was indescribable.

Knowing that what she was doing was crazy, she let her head fall back and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to the rain, twisting it, making love to it. Pulling at her nipple, she rubbed between her thighs faster, moaning louder.

As her masturbation quickened, so did her need for orgasm.

Dropping her bare foot to the sidewalk again, she leaned back into the grassy hill behind her, spreading her legs as wide as she could get them. She slapped at her clit with one hand, lightly at first, then increasing the pace while still twisting her nipple with the other.

Kat was spanking her totally bare pussy right on the sidewalk.

The slapping sounds filled the air around her, and she moaned out loud. The thought that someone across the street might be watching her through a window spurned her on.

"Oh yeah...fuck..." she breathed, spanking her clit...slapping at her horny, wet cunt on the sidewalk.

Pressing her back into the hill, she raised her legs, spreading her knees wide and placed her heels on the stone wall.

She was showing herself to the whole neighborhood.

Sliding two fingers into her cunt again, she jammed them in and out, fucking herself with her hand. "Oh god...fuck..." she said out loud again, as she pinched at her clit.

Closing her eyes, she imagined that people were watching her. "Yeah," she breathed, her small tits heaving, "watch me...watch me fuck myself right here...right here...I'm totally naked on the sidewalk."

Nearing orgasm, Kat pulled one leg up to her chest and ran her tongue over the bare skin of her own knee, while slapping her pussy hard.

She bit at her knee, sucking on it...making loud slurping noises.

"OHHHH...." She moaned, grabbing at her clit, as she neared the edge of orgasm.

"Yeah...god...I'm gonna cum..."

Suddenly, her body convulsed and tightened. Her stomach muscles cramped, as her orgasm began, washing over her like a wave. Clamping her teeth down on her knee, she bit hard it to stifle a scream. Her fingers flew at her pussy, slapping it and pulling on her enflamed clit.

Sliding down from the stone wall, Kat squatted on the sidewalk with her back against it, spreading her knees lewdly towards the houses across the street. She rubbed her clit furiously, cumming hard, not caring that she was moaning loudly enough to be heard.

As her orgasm peaked, she turned her fingers over inside her hot pussy, and pressed upwards.

"OH GOD!" she practically yelled, squirting her orgasm on the sidewalk in front of her.

Closing her eyes, she felt the rain...she felt her incredible orgasm sweeping every nerve ending in her body; she felt her cum-juice squirting from her throbbing hole, soaking her inner thighs with its warmth. She was totally naked, cumming in public...she felt all of it at once.

"LOOK! IT'S THAT DIRTY WHORE FROM THE PARK!"

Kat's eyes flew open. Turning her head to the left, still squatting in orgasm, knees wide, she was horrified.

The two girls who had stolen her clothes from the park were fast approaching on the sidewalk. This time, there was a third girl with them.

Unable to help herself...Kat stayed put, still rubbing her clit....as a second orgasm threatened.

The girls were about 50 yards from her, approaching, pointing, and gawking in disgust.

Kat rubbed herself faster, closing her eyes and leaning her head against the stone wall as the second orgasm took her...washing over her like a tsunami. She had been caught, again, and the resulting orgasm gushed from naked pussy, all over the sidewalk in front of her as she rubbed it hard and fast...moaning loudly enough for the girls to hear.

"Oh my god!" The third girl exclaimed as they approached, "she fucking cumming!"

"Fucking pervert!" The first girl yelled down at Kat as they stopped in front of her...forming a semi-circle around her.

Kat was trapped: caught, totally naked with her fingers still moving in her bare, sopping pussy, squatting wide-kneed against the stone wall.

Though the rain had lessened, she was sopping wet...her dark strands stuck to her face and neck in ribbons.

In spite of herself, Kat still squeezed her clit lightly, feeling the last of her orgasm subside. Her nipples jutted straight out, hard and swollen.

"Are you fucking serious?" one of the original two girls who had stolen Kat's clothes asked incredulous. "She's still fucking masturbating!"

As they stood around her, trapping her, Kat saw there was no way out. Looking up at them, she was afraid, but she couldn't help rubbing herself in front of them.

The two girls who took her clothes were about Kat's age. Small framed, one brunette, the other blonde.

They were dressed for the cool weather in jeans, light sweaters and jackets. The third girl, an auburn-blonde, looked to be slightly older than the first two. She was very busty, beautiful, and quite considerably more curvaceous than her friends. Instead of a jacket, she had on a black, long sleeve, sweater stretched tight across her enormous breasts. Kat guessed her to be at least a double d cup, if not larger. She was genuinely struck by the third girl's beauty.

"She's fucking staring at your tits Brenda," the brunette laughed, sneering down at naked Kat.

Embarrassed, Kat dropped her eyes to the sidewalk.

"No wonder," the blonde said meanly, "look at her itty bitty little boobies."

They all laughed at that.

Standing over Kat, the brunette leered. "What the fuck kind of pervert are you?" she asked.

"Do you always go naked in public and diddle yourself on the street?" the blonde pressed in disgust.

"Look at her nipples!" the blonde said again, pointing down at Kat. "She's fucking turned-on!"

Kat's nipples pointed straight out, hard, and aching, despite her situation. She was scared to death, yet, somehow, her body was responding. She felt, ashamed, embarrassed, and excited at the same time.

She had forgotten about her fingers, still inside of her naked pussy...she slid them out, still wet with her juices.

"That's fucking disgusting!" The blonde said.

Leaning over her, the large breasted girl, Brenda, looked at Kat. "What's your name?" she asked, sounding earnest. But Kat didn't trust her.

Kat sat in silence for a moment, staring at the sidewalk. They all waited.

"What's your name?" Brenda pressed again, more gently this time.

Turning up to look at her, Kat was struck again by her beauty. She had the most gorgeous, soft, hazel eyes. Silently, Kat wanted to plead to them for help...but she knew it would do no good.

"My name's...I mean, I'm Kat," she stumbled, scared to death, avoiding the angry stares of the other two girls.

"Kat..." Brenda repeated.

Kat nodded.

"Kat?" Brenda asked.

Kat turned to look at her again.

"Why are you naked?"

"We found her in the park...totally naked," the brunette said, "rubbing her nasty cunt."

"We took her clothes," the blonde laughed.

"Dirty slut!" the brunette finished.

Kat looked into Brenda's eyes again. She was so beautiful.

"Stand up slut!" the brunette yelled at Kat, yanking her to her feet roughly by her arms.

The day was waning, although there was still plenty of light left, but it was much colder now than it had been earlier. Kat's nipples stood on end. She shivered from the cold and from the now-unwanted excitement coursing through her again.

She was standing totally nude and exposed in front of the three girls on the sidewalk as they closed around her. Everything: the sidewalk under her bare feet, the cold, and the fact that they were all fully-clothed and in total control of her, served to drive home to her the fact that she was trapped, totally and utterly naked in public and that she was at their mercy...of which there seemed to be very little.

Her clitoris pulled.

"We threw your clothes in the dumpster, slut..." the blonde said laughing meanly.

"Yah, you don't need clothes, do you...Kat..." the brunette said sarcastically, spitting out the name "Kat" as if it were distasteful.

"Kat..." the blonde mocked her, "pussy-Kat...cause she shows everyone her pussy."

All three of them got a kick out of that. Laughing, the blonde teased, "pussy-Kat, pussy-Kat..."

Kat stood, naked, silent, and terrified.

Her clitoris throbbed and her nipples ached.

"Kat likes being naked in public," Brenda added. "Don't you Kat?"

Turning, Kat faced her.

"You like parading around in public, and masturbating your little pussy, don't you?"

Brenda smiled, waiting for an answer. But Kat had none. She only wanted to get away from these girls to the safety of her home.

Turning to the others, Brenda said matter-of-factly, "Kat gets off on being caught...just look at her, she's dripping wet right now..."

"That's so fucking weird." The blonde stated flatly. "She disgusts me."

"So, girls," Brenda went on, eyeing Kat's nude form, "what are we going to do with our naked little Kat?"

Despite herself, Kat's eyes fell to Brenda's huge breasts as they moved heavily beneath her tight sweater. What she said was true; even though she was terrified, Kat's exposed pussy soaked her inner thighs, and her nipples stood out from her totally naked tits, pointing at the girls.

"Hey Jo," the blonde said, turning to the brunette, "I got it!"

With that, she picked up a long, flat, discarded fence slat, lying in the grass behind the stone wall.

Jo's eyes widened. "Wow Suze," she laughed, "you gonna spank her or something?"

This was getting out of hand. Kat shivered again, feeling the moistness between her legs.

"Pussy-Kat," Suze cooed in mock-sweetness, leering disgustedly at naked Kat. "Tell you what, you're a filthy, dirty, perverted little slut, but, if you take your punishment like a good girl, you can walk home naked..."

Before Kat could process what was happening, the girl stepped forward and swung; cracking Kat's bare ass cheeks hard with the slat.

Kat yelped, in surprise and pain, grabbing at her naked ass as she fell forward, full-long into Brenda. The blow hurt, and the pain mixed with the cold air, making her ass cheeks sting.

"Hold her Brenda!" Jo said.

Grabbing Kat by the arms, Brenda stretched them out...pulling Kat into a bent-over position with her ass in the air. Kat's small, bare breasts hung down and her nipples stiffened in the cold.

"Give her another one Susan!" Jo yelled, excited. "Dirty little naked whore deserves it!"

Susan swung again, harder this time, connecting directly to Kat's exposed ass cheeks, nearly knocking her off of her bare feet.

Brenda caught her, pulling her up by the arms, and back into the bent-over position.

Kat whimpered, struggling to free herself from Brenda's grip...but Brenda held tight.

Another blow landed across her naked cheeks, again knocking her forwards, then another before she could recover from it.

Turning her head, she looked up with tears welling at Brenda.

Brenda smiled.

As her punishment continued on the open sidewalk, Kat's bare-naked ass eventually warmed to it; her battered cheeks swelled with a dull ache, at first...turning hot...lessening the sting slightly into something not pleasurable exactly, but more so than outright painful.

Her clitoris throbbed and pulled at her, and she longed to touch it as Susan spanked her with the fence slat right on the sidewalk in front of the houses across the street.

Another swing connected, cracking the air with sound of the wood slapping against bare skin.

Naked1
Naked1
1,414 Followers
12