Kat's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,426 Followers

"Oh god..." a small moan fell from Kat's lips as another blow landed squarely on her bared, throbbing ass cheeks.

"Woa," Jo said, "I think the little whore actually likes it!"

Kat heard the sound of a car engine approaching from the end of the street.

"Fucking give it to her again Suze!" Jo laughed. "Look at her ass! It's beet fucking red!"

Kat closed her eyes, giving in to her punishment, feeling the hot wetness rolling down her inner-thighs, and grasping Brenda's hands tightly as the car slowed in front of the group.

With a sideways glance, Kat saw that a young man sat staring at her intently through the driver's side window.

Her pussy gushed.

With another wack from the fence slat, Kat moaned louder, looking up at Brenda. Brenda smiled. Releasing her grip, she dropped one of Kat's hands, and lightly stroked her wet hair with it as Susan punished Kat's naked ass with the fence slat.

"Good little slut," she said soothingly.

Kat watched the driver of the car stare lewdly at the sight of the totally nude, bent over young woman getting her ass pummeled on the sidewalk, out where anyone could see her.

With her free hand, Kat reached between her hot, sopping thighs, and diddled her clit fast and hard, while Susan spanked her ass with the slat.

"Oh-my-fucking-god!" Jo exclaimed. "She's masturbating! What a fucking whore!"

Unable to stop herself...bent over, and still holding one of Brenda's hands, Kat jammed her fingers in and out of her wet cunt...moaning loudly, masturbating in front of everyone.

Dropping the fence slat, Susan grabbed Kat by the waist and pushed her, ass-first, down on the cold, wet stone wall. Kat jumped and squealed as her burning flesh hit the cold stone.

"Fucking whore!" she yelled at her.

"Play with yourself!" Jo said, leering at Kat. "Masturbate for us...make yourself cum...naked little whore-bitch!"

On fire, Kat spread her legs wide, naked on the stone wall and jammed her hand into her soaked cunt in front of them, darting her eyes between each of them and back again, before settling on Brenda. Brenda's huge breasts heaved slightly with her breathing.

The young man opened the car door, got out, and took a few steps towards the group. Standing between two parked cars, he watched Kat masturbate her dripping pussy while sitting naked atop the cold, wet, stone wall.

Kat's knees were wide apart.

The balls of her feet touched the sidewalk, but her heels were lifted as she arched her feet...tensioning her calves while she rubbing the knuckles of one fist up and down over her engorged, throbbing clit as everyone watched.

"Oh god..yeah..." she said out loud, moaning, rubbing herself faster, digging in with her knuckles.

Kat saw everyone watching her. She was outside, in public, masturbating in front of four people right on the sidewalk like some dirty, naked, slut.

The thought of it made her hot pussy gush again, wetting her fist, her inner thighs and the stone wall with her juices. Grabbing for an aching, stiff nipple, she pulled at it...pinching it and rolling it with her fingers while stabbed at her horny cunt...jamming three fingers in and out of it as fast as she could.

Brenda stepped next to Kat. Reaching down, she grabbed a fistful of Kat's hair and jerked her head back.

"You're a filthy little cunt aren't you?" she asked sweetly.

Lost in the feelings rushing out from the center of her being, Kat could only moan.

"Aren't you?" Brenda said again, in a sweet, soothing voice.

"Yes..." Kat moaned diddling herself faster.

"Say it." Brenda said flatly, staring into Kat's eyes.

"Say you're a filthy, dirty, little whore cunt..."

"I'm...I'm..." Kat struggled to speak in the face of her impending orgasm.

The young man stood, mouth agape, at the scene before him.

"Say it!" Jo yelled.

"I...I'm..oh god..I'm a filthy, dirty..." Kat's orgasm started, gripping her whole body and convulsing it on the stone wall, locking her muscles.

"dirty..little...OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" she screamed, pounding at her clit and doubling over on top of the wall. "OH GOD! I'M A WHORE CUNT!" she managed to finish before her orgasm took her completely.

Kat pinched, pulled and slapped at her clit before grabbing and yanking on it. Her hips bucked wildly; fucking her pussy into her hand...she was cumming harder than she had ever cum before in her life.

As the next wave rocked her, Kat slid down the stone wall, scraping her naked back on the sharp, small stones sticking out of it. Her naked ass hit the cold, wet pavement with a slapping sound.

"Jeezus-fuck!" the young man said, rubbing the front of his jeans with his hand.

Kat slapped her clit and pulled hard on her nipples, lost in indescribable ecstasy in front of the group. Straightening her legs, tightening them, she pointed her toes outwards.

"Look at the naked whore! Cumming right in front of us!" Susan exclaimed. "Dirty fucking slut!"

Rolling over on her back, Kat drew her knees up, spreading them wide. With her bare feet flat on the sidewalk, she raised her hips in a fucking motion again, up and down, quickly grinding her steaming, hungry pussy into her fingers...fucking herself into yet another orgasm right out in public on the sidewalk in front of everyone.

Cumming, she turned her fingers over inside of her cunt and pressed upwards. Biting her bottom lip hard, she moaned, squirting her orgasm far out in front of her, narrowly missing the young man and hitting the toe of Brenda's boot.

Looking up into Brenda's beautiful face while she came again, Kat couldn't help herself, "oh god...Brenda...look at me" she moaned a final time, jettisoning the last of her cum-juice from her tired pussy.

Finally, Kat was done.

She lay on her back, naked, spent, and completely exhausted. Every muscle in her body trembled. Her bare ass throbbed and ached on the pavement. It was dark now, and much colder, and her body shivered from it.

The young man walked quickly away to his car, got in and drove off.

Brenda, Jo and Susan stared down in silence at Kat's limp, naked body on the sidewalk.

"See?" Jo said, nudging her bare thigh with her shoe, "you are a fucking filthy little naked slut..."

Naked1
Naked1
1,426 Followers
12