Kat's Boytoy: First Boytoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to form words long enough to shout, "Yes, yes, it's yours, it's yours!"

"Good," I breathed. "And now... I want to see my penis cum." I reached inside his mind and, pausing just one more moment for dramatic effect, I flipped the orgasm switch back on. Last time, I was unprepared for the force of his orgasm, but since it had been contained in my mouth, I had not had a real appreciation for just how strong it was. This time, even though I thought I was prepared, I was nonetheless quite awed as the semen shot from his dick so hard, he hit the wall behind the bed. The next few shots went equally as far, while the rest splattered him from face to stomach. Several such shots partially got on me as well, but I did not complain, almost entranced as I was at the sight of such a forceful orgasm. I stroked him steadily throughout, milking every drop I could from him. I let him black out towards the end, deciding a bit of mercy was well earned.

When he was finally done, I went back into his head, and flipped the orgasm switch off, but undid the pleasure tampering, so that his penis returned to normal sensitivity again. I also undid the psychic bonds keeping him from moving. After less than a minute, he groaned awake, coming to his senses. He turned and gave me a look of absolute worship. I almost blushed at such attention; instead I settled for kissing him again. He kissed me back as fiercely as he could, but he was weak from the intensity of his climax.

When he could speak again, he nearly babbled. "Thank you, oh, thank you Kat. I don't even know what to say, that was, good God, that was unbelievable."

"Don't you mean Goddess?" I teased. We both laughed a bit. "Well, thank you for agreeing to let me play with you again. I look forward to more sessions like this."

Ben hesitantly said, "So, ah, what sort of situation are we talking here? Are you going to undo your little block on me now?"

I pretended to give it some thought, but I already knew the answer. "Nah."

His face fell. "Kat, come on. Seriously?"

"Yes," I said. "You want to be my lover, then this," I gave his now semi-hard penis a squeeze, "is mine. I don't want you playing with it all willy-nilly whenever you want."

"I, well, do I get your pussy in return or something?"

I laughed at that. "Of course not!"

"That isn't fair!"

I shrugged. "It's not my fault you don't have powers." I lightly fiddled with my new play toy, feeling its well satisfied softness. Before Ben could protest again, I kissed him. "But tell you what, if you're really going crazy, just give me a call, and I'll do something about it for you. After all, I'll be expecting you to take good care of my new toy, and I should show my appreciation."

Ben seemed satisfied with this. "And what good is a toy if you don't play with it, right?" he said. We chuckled, and he let out a long breath. "I don't think I could handle anymore today, though. I think you've destroyed me for all other women."

"Oh, please," I said with a laugh. "You haven't even seen me in full bitch mode yet."

END