Kat's Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slurping sounds were much louder as Kat began to take Clayton almost all the way to his root. Clayton's eyes were fixed on at as she reached forward and grabbed each of bare ass cheeks and squeezed them. The new sensation caused him to thrust forward while Kat simultaneously pulled him hard into her mouth. The resistance he felt caused his testicles to rise up on either side of his cock and Clayton felt like he was ready to explode. With one loud slurp, Kat removed the massive member from her mouth and she reached up with her gloved hand gently pulled the hyper stimulated balls back down to their normal position.

Once the young buck relaxed a bit, Kat buried her face at the root of his cock and extended her long tongue down under his ball sack and flicked each of his balls with a gentle yet firm motion. The sensation was more than Clayton ever believe possible, and Kat began to stroke his cock furiously up and down while gently sucking and tugging on each of his engorged balls.

"They feel so full... " Kat said between pops as each one pulled from the suction of her soft lips. "Are you going to give me a pearl necklace Clayton?"

"What?" Clayton said.

"Oh sweetie... you have so much I can teach you" Kat purred and she once again assaulted his cock taking it down to nearly to the root once again.

Kat placed both of her hands on her thighs and continued to take Clayton back and forth in her mouth and completely hands free. The young buck was thrusting his hips forward with abandon, and Kat met him stride for stride. Glistening strands of saliva and precum attached the root of Claytons cock to Kat's wet chin in a glistening arc. Occasionally she would stop and suck in the entire length of the glistening strand to once again be deposited along his impressive swollen cock head.

As Clayton was once again nearing his second release of the night, his cock was freed from Kat's soft and warm mouth with an audible pop. "You will want to see this my dear" Kat said smiling and she reached to a remote on the nearby coffee table. She furiously pressed one of the buttons, and the can light above them slowly increased in brightness to where all of her naked glory could be seen.

Clayton watched as Kat's breasts danced back and forth with the combined motion of her head movements and his hip thrusts. In the soft light he could see her nipples begin to harden, and he practically fell over when she reached up with both hands and began to gently pull on the erect nubs. The sensation must have felt good for her because she began to moan deeply in the back of her throat. Hearing this, and in a moment of erotic abandon, Clayton reached forward and grabbed each side of Kat's head and trust into her mouth a dozen times before he shuddered and completely froze in place.

With this, Kat knew exactly what would be happening next and she lowered herself back down to sit on her heels to await her treasured prize. The cool sensation of the dark air surrounded Clayton's dripping wet cock, but was soon replaced by the furious motion of Kat's gloved hand stroking him his full length.

"Yes baby... " Kat hissed. "... give all to me" The low tone of her voice was all it took, and Clayton began to convulse wildly. The first stream of his cum rushed forth and arced up and over her entire head and landed on the expensive carpet behind her. The second nearly did the same thing but caught some of her hair and added a beautiful white strip down the center of her dark mane. The third and forth ropes coated her face from her forehead all the way down to her lower chin. The white glistening liquid sparkled in the light and Kat smiled broadly.

Clayton's orgasm continued and Kat leaned back further while lifting her breasts as an offering to the young cock. It was still spewing out its approval and she managed to coat both of her large breasts with multiple long strands of cum. Kat looked entirely pleased with herself as she squeezed every last drop out of the young buck, causing him to shudder and convulse from both pleasure and a touch of pain.

"My my... there is a LOT there!" Kat said in disbelief. "Even after you filled your pant leg!"

Clayton looked down at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. There in the soft light was the woman of his dreams. Her perfectly styled hair was slightly disheveled, and she had a large white streak over the top of her head. Down both sides of her face were thick ropes of cum that were dripping off of her chin, and falling down onto her breasts which she was still holding in her hands. As his eyes looked down her neck, and onto her breasts it finally connected with him what she meant when asked about a pearl necklace. He marveled in the fact that he had decorated her so fully, and he watched with satisfaction as she slowly ran her finger through his white cum and encircled each of her hard nipples.

"You did good... " Kat said with a wry grin - the strands of cum still extending off her face. "I think I'll keep you... What do you think honey?" Clayton looked at her quizzically, and then he heard the sound of heavy claps from a dark corner in the room. Kat lowered her gaze into the darkness and smiled broadly at the unseen stranger. The heavy clapping continued, and a large hulking man stood up. Clayton instantly recognized the haircut and was frozen in fear. It was Kat's HUSBAND!

The dark figure was taking slow steps towards the illuminated couple. A deep voice emanated from the shadow giving Clayton his final choice, "Nice job BOY... " A large hand extended from the darkness into a bowl of walnuts sitting on the end of the coffee table. The hand retracted into the darkness, and the voice continued, "I will let my wife keep you as her new toy... If you do WHATEVER she wants." A loud crack was heard between the man's knuckles and then the sound of chewing filled the room. Two empty halves of the once proud walnut shell danced out across the lit end of the coffee table along with several small pieces of the shattered shell. "If not, I'll have to dispose of you like all the other toys she's broken"

Clayton looked down at Kat's face a little more wary this time. His mind was screaming at him to run away and never look back, but his body looked at his pearl necklace across her breasts and her smiling cum covered face... so he nodded his head in agreement. Kat giggled like a school girl and gave Clayton's semi-deflated cock a kiss and licked away the drip of cum that stuck to her lips. She looked at him with those big brown eyes and gave him a naughty wink.

"Now is when the fun REALLY begins" She said with a wink.