kat's inequities

Story Info
"Get your ass up..."
2.9k words
4.19
45.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

kat knelt naked at the front door glancing at the clock as she waited. He would be home any minute and she felt her breaths begin to come faster. She looked down making certain her thighs were spread wide apart and her breasts high. She could already feel the wetness between her legs growing and smiled to herself as she watched her nipples harden and stand erect. She held her collar in her hands, the silver one with the silver padlock and His crop lay on the floor before her.

Craig had phoned to tell her He was coming home earlier than usual. Kat frowned a little and felt some apprehension because He normally didn't do that. She wondered why He had told her to meet Him in position with His crop waiting for Him. She searched her day's activities in her mind to see if she had disobeyed Him in any way; what did she do today? Suddenly she felt sick to her stomach as she realized she HAD disobeyed. But how could Craig possibly know what she had done?

His words of two days echoed loudly in her mind..."NO, you cannot go to lunch with Keith, I forbid it!". Kat's head lowered and she thought about how she ran into Keith today at the feed store and how they talked about the horses and the new colts. Then he invited her to grab a sandwich with him at the restaurant down the road. "Ohhhhhh no!" her mind screamed at her. "It was just a sandwich in a public place. How could Craig possibly get angry with me for that?"

Suddenly kat heard the roar of Craig's truck as it came down the driveway, it's big tires making the gravel crack and crunch loudly. Her heart began to pound and she shook. When He slammed the door on the truck it was like an explosion in her ears. She immediately changed her position, laying face down on the floor, her arms stretched out, her forehead on the floor, her legs wide apart. The collar she once held was lying next to His crop.

She heard the heels of His boots on the tile porch and her shaking increased. Her heart pounded as the door opened. She knew better than to look up or say a word to Him and felt Him glaring at her as the door closed tightly behind Him. He stood in front of her, she knew that His legs were apart and His hands were on His hips...she could feel His anger though He never said a word.

She heard the rustle of His jeans as He bent down to pick up the collar and the crop. Then her whole body jerked as she head the slap of the leather against the palm of His hand. He couldn't see Him, but heard Him as He walked to her right side. Suddenly she felt the crop trailing across her shoulders very lightly. Her body shook and she felt the tears of anticipation well up in her eyes.

The crop continued to trail down her back, between her thighs, over her ass and she wanted to scream out how sorry she was and how she never meant to disobey. The crop stopped moving on her body and then heard His arm draw back, felt the air move as it cut downward and cut into her ass hard. She clenched her teeth to hold back the scream.

"Well bitch, what do you have to say for yourself, huh?" Didn't I tell you that I didn't want you to go to lunch with Keith?" Craig's voice was sterner than she'd ever heard it before. His anger at her was very evident. "Ma...Mast..Master, please," she stammered. "I didn't think Sir, it all happened so quickly." We didn't do anything wrong! We just talked about the horses!" "Sir, I'm so sorry, I forgot You told me not to have lunch with him!"

"Get your ass up and get your cunt into the dungeon...NOW bitch!" He said to her loudly. She knew better than to say a word to Him and quickly got up making sure her eyes didn't meet His and kept her head lowered. As she turned toward the hallway to the dungeon He grabbed her hair and jerked her head back hard. "Wrong collar bitch" Go get your triple D-ring collar and bring it to Me NOW!"

She walked quickly to the chest in the living room, opened it and took out the thick leather posture collar. The D-rings banged against each other as her hands shook. She walked to Him and handed Him the collar. He spun her around by the shoulders and she felt the collar encircle her neck tightly. As He snapped the lock on the back of the collar He whispered in her ear "you're going to learn that what Master says is law, bitch." Her legs almost buckled under her but then He grabbed her collar and began dragging her towards the dungeon.

He dragged her to the middle of the dungeon and kicked her legs wide apart with His boot. His hand trailed down her right leg softly but that softness was broken by the bite of the stainless steel leg cuff on her ankle as He snapped the lock. His hand rested on the other leg, slid down and the cold steel renewed its bite as the lock snapped on her left ankle. She whimpered and bit her tongue. She wanted desperately to tell Him she was sorry, but she knew it made no difference.

He grabbed her arms and brought them behind her roughly and as He snapped the leather, fur lined cuffed on her wrists He warned her..."You are not to make a sound; not a whimper, not a moan, not a gasp. If you do I'll gag you and I'll punish you harder. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Kat's head nodded rapidly and tears rolled down her face. "Oh yes, cunt...you're not allowed to cum either. DO YOU UNDERSTAND MASTER?" Once again kat nodded and the hot tears burned her face.

Craig attached both wrist cuffs to a caribener and roughly pulled her arms up over head and forced her to stand on her tiptoes. Her shoulders felt the pulling and hurt but she bit her lip hard to keep from crying out. Once again His big hands grabbed her hair as He placed a blindfold over her eyes. She knew He could feel her trembling and knew He had felt the tears on her face.

"Now cunt, I'm going to leave you for a few minutes to think about what you did wrong, but I'll be back. Don't think your disobedience to Me is going unpunished." She listened to His boots walking away from her and she heard the light switch being turned off as He closed the door hard behind Him. Her tears began to flow harder as she realized this was going to be her worst punishment ever. She could feel the cold darkness around her and her shoulders were already aching and the muscles in the backs of her legs were tight.

She stood there in the darkness for what seemed to be hours, her mind working on absorbing the pain and absorbing the apprehension. Suddenly she heard the door open and felt the slight warmth of the light bathe her body. She knew every inch of the dungeon in her mind and her ears strained to hear Him...where was He going; what was He getting?

Suddenly she heard another sound in the room and knew instantly it wasn't Craig. Her mind couldn't tell if it was person or what. Her apprehension, her anticipation grew deeper and her body began to tremble hard. In an instant all thoughts left her mind as she felt a hand on her back. The fingers lightly traced her spinal cord down to the crack of her ass. She felt chills running up and down her body as the fingers continued downward and brushed against her inner thigh. She felt lightheaded and her mouth opened and a soft moan escaped. The hand instantly left her body and she felt the sharp sting of leather against her back. From a distance Craig's voice boomed out to her. "What did I tell you cunt? Didn't I tell you not to make a sound?" Her head nodded violently.

Her mind shrieked out to her; whose hand was that on her? It wasn't Craig's; He was too far away to have touched her. Thoughts flew through her head. Craig had told her many times she would be required to be with other Dom's at His desire. Who was this man, what was she going to have to do?

Kat's body tightened as the hand once again was between her legs, this time not so softly. The fingers began probing her cunt roughly and deeply. She felt a flush of warmth wash over her as they pushed in and out hard and tried to fight the involuntary movement of her hips but it was no use. As the fingers of the unknown man began to fuck her harder she heard a familiar sound some distance away from her...the slapping of leather against Craig's hand. She tried to jerk her mind away from the pleasure she was feeling, knowing that if she didn't she would soon cum, and knowing that if she came Craig would punish her severely. She instinctively lowered her heels down causing her arms to pull hard. The pain took her mind off the fingers fucking her for a brief few minutes.

Once again the fingers stopped their invasion of her and the hand moved away. Kat sucked in her breath and held it. The air moved around her and she heard the whistle of the leather just before it hit her ass. Her body jerked and tried to recover, but the blows began coming faster; on her ass, on her back, across her shoulders, inside her thighs. Then she heard Craig's boots on the floor and felt Him standing in front of her. The hands of the unknown man grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard. The leather thudded against her breasts, her rings bit at her nipples hard. The blows continued across her breasts, over her stomach, on her thighs and inside them. Her head was being pulled back harder and harder, forcing her hips to thrust forward. Kat could taste the salt of her blood in her mouth as she bit her lip to keep from crying out. All at once the leather bit into her cunt hard driving the bead on her ring into her clit. Not able to contain herself any more she screamed out in pain. The strap didn't stop; it fell again and again over her cunt, breasts and stomach.

All at once a feeling began to creep over her. Her thoughts stopped and she felt heavy and lightheaded all at the same time. Her quick breathing began to slow to an even rhythm and she felt the heat of passion wash over her. Her mouth opened slightly and her head rolled to one side as she began to want more of the leather against her body. She arched her back and pushed her breasts and hips out to meet the kisses of the strap and felt her wetness seep from her.

Craig stopped His whipping and she felt Him releasing her hands from above her head. The steel cuffs were removed from her ankles. She knew this wasn't over yet. He led her to a low table and pushed her forward on it. Her hands were still cuffed and now were bound tightly behind her. She felt the other man strapping her thighs to the table, spreading them wide. The fingers once again began their probing of her cunt. Craig attached a chain to a ring on the back of her collar and pulled her head up and locked into place on her wrist cuffs. He roughly pulled the blindfold from her eyes and ordered her to look at Him.

"Now bitch the real punishment begins. Did I tell you that I was mentoring and training Keith to be a Master?" "You, my bitch, were being tested today and you failed miserably!" kat closed her eyes in disbelief and knew that in her disobedience she had dishonored Craig in front of another Dom. Her tears of shame burned her cheeks.

Keith stepped in front of her and she saw He had a butt plug and a flogger. Craig moved aside and bent down and whispered in her ear "you will pleasure Master Keith as you would me, cunt. If you don't I'll turn you over to Him for a month to do with you as He pleases." She nodded her head as best she could, the chain not allowing much movement at all.

Keith's large hands cupped her jaw and He began squeezing, forcing her mouth to open. He plunged the butt plug into her mouth and said "suck it bitch, make it really wet...suck it hard!" Kat's mouth began to suck on the plug, her tongue licking it, her saliva dripping down her chin as she wet it. "That's good bitch, make it good and wet because it's the only lube I'll use when I shove it into your sorry ass." Keith pushed the plug deeper into her throat and she sucked frantically, gagging and trying to breathe. "That's enough bitch!" Craig whispered in her ear. "Now you'll see how it is to serve two Master's and you'd better not disappoint me!"

Craig took the flogger from Keith and walked around behind kat. Keith pulled the butt plug from her mouth and handed it to Craig. His big hands spread her ass cheeks and she sucked in a deep breath, full well knowing what was about to happen. She felt the wet tip of the plug against her ass and then she felt the pain as the plug entered her fully in one push. She gasped loudly, crying out but it was cut off quickly when Keith shoved His cock deep into her mouth. His hips began driving in and out, pushing His cock deep down her throat and then pulling back. The pain of the plug in her ass began to turn to pleasure and her hips began pushing back against it. All at once her back felt the bite of the flogger in Craig's hands. He began crisscrossing her body hard and fast. The leather stung but kat hardly felt the sting. Her mind was fucking her, her mind was fucking Keith...her mind was fucking Craig. She began to tease Keith's cock with her tongue and suck Him harder. Her lips tightening and relaxing on Him.

Craig's hands once again grabbed her ass and she felt His hot, hard cock between her legs. The tip of His cock was right at the opening to her cunt and her mind screamed out for it to enter. With a thrust of His hips Craig drove His cock deep into her cunt and began sliding it in an out in long, deep strokes.

Keith's hands once again entwined in her hair and He began pulling her on and off His cock. Craig matched His stroking with Keith's movements. Suddenly the butt plug began vibrating in her ass very fast. Kat could feel her mind slipping away and the pleasure taking control of her. She gently used her teeth on Keith's cock, nipping at the head gently and then sucking Him so hard. Her hips pushed back against Craig's hips, driving Him so deep inside her.

Kat's body began to shake; her muscles began to tighten. She could feel the insatiable "itch" rising up in her; she needed to cum. She tried desperately to think about something else, but Craig's instinct told Him she was near and He began pounding her cunt furiously. Her cunt muscles began to clench His cock, sucking at it and she could feel the vibration from the butt plug vibrating His beautiful cock inside her. She began bucking her hips furiously.

Keith's cock began to swell inside her mouth, He pulled her on Him again and again, driving so deep in her throat she gagged. Kat sensed Keith was about to cum and she wanted Craig to cum at the same time. She wanted to feel them explode hotly inside her at the same time...to feel their cum burning her mouth and cunt.

She pushed back harder and faster against Craig and felt the heat from His cock as it swelled to near orgasm. She began making soft whimperings, her body was begging Craig to allow her to cum. Her mind was so filled with her need to cum she barely heard Craig whisper in her ear..."Cum bitch, cum NOW!"

Craig drove deep into her cunt and at the same time laid the flogger hard on her back. The bite of the leather released her body and she felt her cum flood down her legs. She screamed a muffled scream as Keith drove deeply into her mouth and His cum exploded down her throat as He held her head against His stomach. Craig turned the speed of the vibrating butt plug to high and kat's hips pitched back and forth; she came again and again as Craig pumped His cum deep into her.

Keith released the chain holding kat's head back as Craig uncuffed her hands and released her legs. They helped her to her feet, wrapped a soft blanket around her and led her to the couch. Craig brought her some water and began to rub oil into her welts as Keith rubbed her hands to get the circulation back into them.

Craig kissed her softly and whispered..."you made me proud of my slut today, thank you my slave."