Kat's Nine Tales 02

Story Info
Kat second day of punishment.
1.6k words
4.12
28.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere before dawn Kat had finally fallen asleep. She is awakened by her master undoing her binding. "Suck my cock you slut. I have a long day in front of me and I want no distractions." Kat takes his cock in her mouth and sucks on it. It is quickly engorged and ready to explode. John pulls it from her mouth and shots him cum all over her face and tits. "You are not worthy enough to drink my cum you little slut." He tells her. "I have called your boss and let him know you are not feeling well. I told him you would return on Tuesday. Today you will send out those invitations for the weekend's festivities at the club." You are not allowed to wash the cum from your body until this evening. "I have several packages being delivered here for this weekend. You will answer the door each time and tip the driver properly. They may have anything but your ass. I want to see your body covered in cum, by the time I get home.

"If any of our friends are online today you are to video chat with them as their invitation. You will put the anal beads in your ass to remind you that no one is to touch it but me. I have programed the remote to go off at random times during the day. When you feel your ass vibrating you must stop whatever you are doing and fuck your pussy with your fingers or a dildo. I will be watching and know if you follow my directions. Now go downstairs and fix my breakfast."

Kat begins making his breakfast when her ass starts vibrating. She reaches between her legs and starts fingering her pussy. John walks into the kitchen and watches. Once she has cum the vibrating stops. She then takes John his plate and waits for him to eat. He nods to the floor and she lowers herself to her knees waiting. When he is finished he places the plate on the floor and says she can have what is left. Kat starts licking the remnants of his breakfast off of his plate.

John leaves for the office and Kat sits down at the computer. She begins writing her invitations, when her sister opens a video chat with her. Kat's sister, Mary is not surprised to see her naked. She is surprised when Kat invites her to the club to watch her be punished. Just then the anal beads begin vibrating. Kat leans back in her seat and fingers her pussy in front of her sister. Mary tells her what a slut she is and closes the video chat. Once Kat cums the vibration stops. Just then the doorbell rings. Kat walks to the front door and answers it. It is Mike from the tattoo parlor. He hands her the belt from her raincoat. "I found it after you left this morning. I talked to John and he said I should deliver it to you today." Kat understood Mike's statement and offers him whatever he wants but her ass. Mike decides to use her mouth to make his cock hard. He face fucks her until he is ready to explode. Mike pulls his cock out of her mouth, her spurts all over her face. It drips down onto her chest. Kat invites Mike to her punishment at the club tomorrow night and leads him to the door.

The day continues to repeat itself until late afternoon. She has accepted deliveries from 8 men during the day. Each of them punished and used her for their pleasure. Kat's cell phone rings and it is her master. "Kat you have followed all of my directions today so far. I now want you to go to the mailbox and get the mail. I am waiting on a contract and need to know if it is there." Thankfully the neighbor children were still in school. Kat set the phone down and opened the front door. The only person she saw was the neighbor across the street. She knew he had already seen her naked when John was training her to be a sub so she walked out the door. The neighbor just stood there gawking as she walked down the driveway to the mailbox. There were several envelopes and she grabbed them, shut the mailbox and walked back inside the house. Kat told John there was nothing but bills. John asked if anyone had seen her walk to the mailbox. She told him the neighbor across the street. John just grinned as he hung up the phone.

Kat finished her invitations and cleaned the house. When she started making dinner her ass started vibrating again. Kat was peeling carrots and decided to use one to bring her off. When she finished her ass stopped vibrating and she returned to making dinner.

Kat heard John's car pull up and raced to the front door. When he opened the door she was waiting in position with her head hanging down. She sees 2 sets of shoes in front of her. Oh God he brought someone home with him. John tells her to stand up and she sees the other shoes belong to her neighbor, Alan. He is telling John what a naughty girl Kat has been today. She turns crimson listening to the neighbor recount all the deliveries and tips she gave during the day. Alan tells John that Kat got him hard watching her walk to the mailbox naked.

John tells Alan, "You can punish her any way you want, but you can't fuck her ass." Now Alan has been widowed for 10 years and has only used his hand to get him off since his wife died. He is ready for some hot pussy to wrap around his cock. Alan tells Kat he wants to fuck her pussy. She lies back on the sofa, spreading her legs wide. Alan then sees something in her ass and asks what it is. John replies they are vibrating anal beads. Alan plunges his cock into Kat's waiting pussy. John switches the anal beads on as Alan is pounding Kat's cunt. They both are ready to cum and John reaches under them and yanks out the beads. Kat immediately begins cumming. Her pussy is grabbing onto Alan cock squeezing every drop of cum out into her pussy. John then invites Alan to the club tomorrow night. He tells him that "The pain slut Kat will be punished for all of her mistakes this week"

John walks Alan to the door and says goodbye. He returns to Kat and demands his dinner. Like this morning Kat waits patiently for John to finish eating. He places the plate on the floor and asks for dessert. Kat hadn't thought about dessert. All she had in the refrigerator was some ice cream and toppings. John told Kat to bring them to the bedroom, when she was finished cleaning up the kitchen.

John had laid a piece of plastic across the bed, by the time she had arrived with the ice cream and topping. "Get into the shower and clean all of the cum off of your body. I intend to eat my dessert off of you and don't want to taste someone else's cum on you." Kat showered and returned to the bedroom. John tied her arms and legs to the bed. He then placed the carton of ice cream on her shaved pussy. He removed a some and shoved it in her pussy. He then grabbed the chocolate syrup and squirted it in on top of the ice cream. He took the can of whipped cream and covered her pussy lips and topped it with a cherry. "You look good enough to eat tonight, "was all he said before he dived into her waiting pussy. Once he had licked out as much as he could he put on a condom. John then used her pussy like a $10 whore. As he was cumming he shot more whipped cream and chocolate syrup onto her body. John then smeared it into her skin with his hands. "Go take another shower you whore. Then present yourself to be prepared for bed."

Kat showered again and was back in 15 minutes. He had cleaned up the room while she was showering. He sat in the spanking chair, his choice of torture lying on the table next to him. Kat lies down across his lap looking away from the table. John started with a hand spanking, when he feels she is warmed up he reaches for the cum slut paddle. John tells her to stand and lean over the bed with her legs spread wide. He swings the paddle down hard on her left ass cheek. He waits for the letter to start appearing. CUM SLUT arises from the red of her ass. He then swings the other paddle down on her right ass cheek. This one reads PAIN SLUT. John now tells her to roll over so he can punish her pussy. He thinks she is moving to slow and grabs for the wooden paddle. Normally he uses the padded paddle on her pussy or the cat o' nine tails. John brings the wooden paddle down hard on her pierced clit several times. He then reaches for the cane. He brings that down across each of her pierced nipples several times too. Now Kat is in extreme agony. She is desperate to cum. "Master may I please cum" "No" was the quick reply. "If you want to cum you will have to fuck yourself with the paddle handle." Kat reached for the paddle and fucked her pussy until she came.

John then binds her arms and legs together and pushes her to the floor. He puts a sleeping pill to her mouth and tells her to take it. "You are going to need your sleep. This is going to be a long weekend of punishment for you." Kat takes the pill and swallows it the drink he puts to her lips. She lays on the floor worried about what tomorrow will bring.