Kat's Nine Tales 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the men have finished Kat is covered from head to toe in spunk. She is then led to the back room by John. "My little pain slut, you took your punishment well. Now let's clean you up." He whispers in her ear. He leads her to the showers and watches as she washes her well-worn sore body. John joins her in the shower and helps to wash the cum out of her hair. He pulls her close to him and kisses her cheek. "Little Kat, I hope we never have to do this again,'' he tells her. Once they are both clean, John takes the soft towels and dries her body gingerly. Once he is done, it is time to say goodbye to everyone.

Kat walks back into the club. Kat, who has been a very shy person until becoming John's sub, had never been on display like this. She is thinking about all that she has experienced this evening. She was naked in front of over 50 people, had her body whipped, caned, paddled, fisted, figged, had all her holes used at once, and had 2 cocks in her pussy at on time. Kat smiled as she recounted the evening.

Everyone has cleaned up and is now back in the clothes they arrived in. Kat who is still naked walks through the crowd. She is thanking everyone for punishing her. As she is walking around she sees the pictures of her training and of the evening on different screens throughout the club. So that is what her master decided to do with the pictures. Her entire body is blushing. The club owner thanks John for bringing his pain slut to be punished. It was a most profitable evening. They were going to sell the pictures and the video of these evenings punishment.

Finally everyone has left the club, but the owner, Mike, John and Kat. Kat is dead on her feet and would love to go home, but knows better than to speak up. The men have one more round of drinks. John drapes a coat around Kat and leads her to the car. As they are driving home Kat asks about her white dress. "Your dress went to the highest bidder. It sold for $1000, the prized for making you cum" John tells her.

Kat lets the evening sink in as she drifts off to sleep. She is awakened by John taking her coat off and laying her on the bed. He heads to the bathroom and comes back once he has removed his clothes. Crawling into bed he pulls Kat to him. "My little Kat, I hope you have learned your lesson. I will not be so nice about your punishment next time." Kat mumbles "Yes master," as she drifts back to sleep, planning the next time she wants to break the rules. Just as any pain slut would.

12