Kat's Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lngrngr77
lngrngr77
41 Followers

This apparently met with Johnnie's approval, because just as Sara had a firm grasp on Johnnie's tit, she let loose with a squirt. It shot all over Kat's face and neck, splashed across Kat's chest and across Liz's face. Sara finished sucking on Johnnie's breast and then returned to Kat's, which was now spattered with Johnnie's cum. Sara was more than happy to help by licking it up.

Almost immediately, Kat could take it no longer and let out a fountain of cum herself, shooting Beth in the face and chest and spraying the door behind Beth. Beth's pussy was still grinding against the glass and had now produced a stream of cum that ran down the glass.

Liz and Sara, who had been pleasuring themselves while also pleasuring Kat and Johnnie had now produced some rather large puddles of cum and pussy juice themselves.

Spent, the girls collapsed back onto the deck. Kat's legs straightened back onto the deck. Beth lay down on her side, resting her head on Kat's right thigh. Sara and Liz each rested their head on one of Kat's breasts and lay down with their legs still spread apart. Johnnie leaned back against the railing of the deck, allowing Kat to rest her head on Johnnie's thigh. They were like that for several minutes, but we never moved, partially because we didn't want to be caught and partially because we were still taking in the beauty of all of the bare skin, large breasts, moist pussies and round asses that were on display.

Finally, Beth gave one kiss to Kat's upper thigh and then another to her clit and began to rise. "I need a drink. You guys want anything?"

They all replied that they'd like a bottle of water. Hearing this, we all quickly ran to find a place to hide. We made it to cover just in time, as Beth opened the door. As she was ready to close it, she said, "I think I'm going to go pee while I'm in here. I'll be right back."

Still completely naked and dripping with Kat's cum from her head to her stomach, she walked through the dining room and into the living room. When she reached about the center of the living room, she stopped and said in a fairly low voice, "I hope you boys enjoyed that!"

We moved from our hiding spots, knowing that she'd already seen us when she sat up earlier. She looked at us all with a big, cum covered grin on her face and walked to the bathroom. While I don't normally see her as being very attractive, there was something about her glistening naked body, my wife's cum dripping from her face and over her nice round tits and the site of her nice, round, apple ass bouncing as she pranced across the room that kept me good and hard.

She finished in the bathroom and cleaned herself up some. Then she grabbed the five bottles of water from the fridge and headed for the door. Before she opened the door, she whispered, "Don't worry. I won't tell."

She stepped outside and handed out the bottles to the other girls, who sat up to take a drink, their beautiful, damp, exhausted bodies glistening in the sunlight.

After resting and drinking for a few minutes, the girls stood up, descended the stairs from the deck to the pool and jumped in. The site of these five beautiful women, fully nude, bouncing their way across my back yard and jumping into my pool was astounding. I really thought that I was going to cum in my pants.

The girls floated around and did a little bit of swimming in the pool. All of this, while not as exciting as the previous show was still quite pleasing to watch. I noticed that, as she got up from the deck, Kat had picked up her cell phone and put it on a chair by the pool.

I told the other guys what my plan was and they agreed. I took my cell from my pocket and called Kat's phone. She climbed out of the pool, the water dripping from her huge orbs and grabbed her phone. When she answered, I said, "Well, Eddie's aunt called and said that we couldn't come pick up the furniture today because they were working a big field fire. So, we are coming back early."

I saw the look of surprise go across Kat's face, but she wasn't about to let on that she was panicking. She just said, "Ok, well, the girls and I are just hanging out at the house, so we'll see you when you get here."

"Ok, see you in a few. Love you."

"Love you too."

As soon as she hung up the phone, she turned to the girls and said, "They are on their way back!"

The girls started quickly getting out of the pool. None of them had any clothes with them by the pool. In fact, their towels were still lying on the deck with several of them still drenched in cum and sweat. They would have to come inside to get dried off and dressed.

Beth was the last one to get out of the pool. As soon as she grabbed for the ladder to climb out, I opened the door and the three of us stepped out onto the deck. The girls weren't sure what to do. They were in a position of almost no escape. The pool didn't provide much cover, but their towels and bikinis were on the deck by us. Everyone but Beth stopped halfway between the pool and the deck and tried their best to cover their tits and pussies with their hands and arms. Beth on the other hand, walked up the steps, onto the deck and then bounced over to Jason, jumped up, wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss, saying "Welcome back!"

Seeing this, Kat gingerly walked up the steps, still trying to cover herself, walked up to me, put her arms around me, gave me a kiss and yelled, "Surprise!"

Beth and Kat walked over, slipped their thongs back on and began to relax. Finally, Sara looked at the other girls and said, "Well the heck with it. They've already seen it now." She dropped her arms to her sides turned around and ran back to the pool and jumped in. The other two followed by her example. Kat looked up at me and said, "Why don't you guys join us?"

Jason replied, "I don't have a suit."

"Who said that you could wear a swimsuit?!" Beth replied, once again dropping her thong back onto the deck, bounced down the stairs and ran to the pool.

Obviously, we couldn't pass up that invitation, so we stripped down, and joined the girls in the pool.

lngrngr77
lngrngr77
41 Followers
12