Kat's Sex Diary: My Date with Simon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, Kat. I'm gonna cum..." Simon moaned.

"Come on my back." I responded as I pushed my long hair to the side.

With that being said, he took off the condom and splashed his man milk on my middle and lower back. I then turned around and got a look at his naked, perspiring body, which gave me a major eyegasm. Simon held me close in a post-coital embrace as he passionately kissed my lips, our naked, lust-perspired bodies were close and our rapid heartbeats had gradually slowed down.

"How about we have second round in the living room on the sofa?" Simon suggested.

"Oh, I don't mind going another round with you. Also, bring the pillows from the bed." I replied as I kissed his lips before going to the bathroom to refresh myself.

A few minutes later, I came back into the bedroom and resumed kissing Simon's lips. As we kissed, Simon carried me into the living room, which was in the same area as the bedroom. He then took two of the pillows from the bed and bought them to the living room. I laid beside him and kissed on one of his ears and his neck while I stroked his cock with my hand. I could tell from his moans that he enjoyed it as I kissed and licked his frontal body. I then looked into my suitcase and took out a bear-shaped bottle of crème brulee-flavored, water-based lubricant. I poured some of it onto his cock and took my time orally pleasuring him; I mean one good turn deserves another. I felt Simon's hand stroking my back and playing with my hair as I tasted him; his other hand kissed the palm and fingers of my free hand. Once he got nice and hard for me again, I softly and sensually kissed his lips.

"Can I try one of those flavored lubes on you, Kat?" Simon asked me.

"Sure." I replied.

I watched as he looked into my suitcase and got out another bear-shaped bottle of water-based lubricant, which was chocolate and strawberry flavored. He poured some of the lubricant on his fingers and spread it onto my pussy lips; he even rubbed some on my breasts and my mouth. He passionately kissed my lips while his hands explored every inch of my body. I moaned as he moved his mouth down to my breasts, I was turned on from his licks and kisses. He then held both of my hands as he tasted my pussy with his lips and tongue, the flavored lubricant made me enjoy it a lot more.

After that, he kissed his way up to my body before kissing my lips. He even cupped the back of my head before placing one of the pillows on the living room table; he then placed the other pillow beneath my hips on the sofa. I watched as he opened up a brand- new condom from the box and properly put it onto his hardened cock. We were in the arch position as his hands held on to my hips. Once again, my pussy lips squeezed his cock; he got strokes better than a golf game on Sunday. While his cock went in and out of my woman cave, he gently laid on top of me, planting kisses on my neck, lips, and breasts. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his body on the sofa. I looked into his blue fuck-me eyes as I rubbed my clit with one hand while I planted my other hand on the sofa. I bounced up and down on his cock, which felt so good. I moaned as his large hands traveled from my back all the way down to my upper thighs.

I then got out one of my clitoral massagers from the sex shop, turned it on, and placed it on top of my clit as I rode his cock in reverse cowgirl position. The combined erotic sensation of the massager on my clit and riding his cock made it pleasurable. Simon's caresses on my body made it even more pleasurable. I moaned and groaned very loudly as Simon moved in and out of my pussy a little faster. Then, Simon sat up on the sofa as he kissed one side of my neck and on my earlobe. He took one of the pillows from the living room table and placed it on one end of the sofa. I laid my head on the pillow as Simon planted kisses on my stomach and both of my inner thighs before tasting my pussy. I briefly bit my lip before letting out a loud, sensual moan; I was still using my clit massager while my pussy was being licked. After that, he cupped my face in his hands and deeply kissed my lips before sliding his cock into my pussy. I held onto to the pillow as I moaned and groaned in response to his thrusts.

"Kat, let me those gorgeous eyes because I want to watch you come." Simon said to me.

I opened my eyes and looked into his as we were reaching climax. His thrusts went from slow to fast and deep. The thrusts, along with the massager on my clit, made my moans into screams of passion.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh..." I loudly moaned.

"Come for me, Kat. Come for me." Simon moaned.

As we moaned and groaned together, we had reached climax. Finally, Simon took the condom off of his hard cock and splashed his man milk onto my lower stomach, some of it even landed in the valley between my breasts. He then kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around me in a blissful, post-coital cuddle.

"Simon, that was just so amazing." I said to him as I softly kissed around his neck.

"I totally agree. Plus, you look so sexy with an afterglow." Simon replied as he took one of my hands, intertwined it with his, and kissed it.

"I'm gonna go take myself a shower." I said as I was about to go to the bathroom.

"I got an idea. How about I fix you a nice, warm bubble bath and I can bathe you?" Simon said to me.

"Ooh, that does sound so relaxing. My bath stuff is in my suitcase." I replied, being impressed by his kind gesture.

I relaxed in the bedroom while he got my bath ready, basking in the afterglow. If he made me any wetter and sweatier on the bed, the sheets and mattress would have been flooded. Shoot, my pussy would've felt like Niagara Falls; I'm surprised that the windows hadn't fogged up after the first round. A few minutes later, Simon came back in the bedroom and told me that my bath was ready. He took my hand and led me to the bathroom; I put my hair up into a ponytail and stepped into the bathtub. Simon was beside me, rubbing my body with a sweet-smelling sugar body scrub and rinsing it off with the warm bath water.

"It's getting kind of late, I got to get back to Bianca and tell her all about tonight. I hope you don't mind if I borrow your MP3 player, because I want to enjoy the "Sexy Romantic" playlist with her." Simon said to me.

"I don't mind that at all." I replied as I got out of the tub and Simon handed me my plush bathrobe.

Once Simon got redressed, he kissed my hand and said to me, "I absolutely enjoyed you tonight."

"I really enjoyed you too, Simon." I replied.

He then gave me a good night kiss on the lips before leaving my hotel suite. After my bath, I put on my black satin nightshirt which felt smooth against my freshly-bathed, naked skin and put the bathrobe over my nightshirt. I then took the ice bucket from the bathroom and filled it with plenty of ice. After that, I went out to the car and took out my snack and beverage stash I got from the convenience store en route to Las Vegas. I came back to my room, put the drinks in the ice bucket, and bought the snacks with me to the bedroom.

Sex with Simon was like multiple orgasm overload, but worth the sweating, loss of breath, rapid heart beat, wetness between my thighs, possible overheating in body temperature, and sore muscles. He has sex game that would make college boys jealous; he's a British gentleman in public and a sexually passionate, endorphin-inducing, multi-sensory orgasm causing g-spot pleasuring, well-endowed sex god between the sheets. I bet Bianca has a t-shirt that says "Happy life, happy wife" because she's so lucky to have a man like Simon. I had a few snacks and sipped on one of my drinks before falling asleep with a smile on my face.

12