Kat's Train Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Through Reno and Sacramento. The excitement continues...
8.7k words
4.73
12.7k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lngrngr77
lngrngr77
40 Followers

I sat there looking at them for quite some time, wishing that I could take a picture to remember this moment and this whole trip, but I knew that they would most likely not go for that.

After a while, I turned and looked out the window. I noticed that we were starting to see more houses, but we were also seeing factories and warehouses. Sam moved a little and then opened her eyes and looked out the window.

I whispered, "Looks like we are coming into another city."

She blinked her eyes a couple of times, obviously trying to wake up from her nap.

"It does appear that way. There's a lot more buildings."

Kat opened up her eyes and looked over at me, rubbed her hand up and down Sam's thigh a couple of times, turned her head and kissed Sam's leg and then sat up. "How long was I out?"

"Not long, 30, maybe 45 minutes." I answered, "I think that I'm going to get up and stretch my legs a minute. I've been sitting here too long."

Just as I was standing up, I could hear the engine brake on a truck and it sounded fairly close. I walked over to the doorway and stepped into the hall. Since the windows are low in the Superliners, I bent down to look out the window and realized that we were only a 100 yards or so from an interstate. I felt a hand on my rear end. So, I turned to look. It was Kat and Sam trying to come out of the room as well.

I let them out and they struck a similar pose to mine. Although, Sam didn't have to bend as far and Kat barely had to bend at all. We stood, watching the traffic on the interstate go by. There was nothing but brush and fence between us and the highway.

As we watched, the train began to slow down. I heard the distinctive sound of the train passing over a switch, which meant that there was either a siding or a spur track on the other side of the train. We passed under an overpass as the train came to a crawl. We were moving so slowly that it was hard to tell if we were moving at all. There was a ramp in front of us which exited the highway and connected to one of the city streets at the top of the overpass. It must have been a busy place, because the ramp was full from top to bottom and spilled out onto one lane of the highway for at least a quarter mile. As the train came to a stop, we were near the bottom of the ramp. Straight across from us was a tractor trailer. There was a middle-aged man in the passenger's seat. He glanced over and then back to the front of the truck and then his head turned quickly back to look in our direction. One of the few times that I've actually seen someone take a double take. He nudged the driver to look, but the angle was wrong, so the driver couldn't see.

Thinking that this was hilarious, both of the girls gave him a wave and he waved back with a big grin on his face. About that time, traffic started moving again and away they went.

"Darn," Sam said, "If they'd had to stay there longer, we could have given them a show."

"I thought that we DID give them a show." Kat responded.

"No, a real show. Dancing around. Bouncing our boobs. Showing our asses. Who knows." Sam elaborated.

Kat turned and looked at me and we both laughed.

"What?" Sam asked, "Did I miss something?"

"We'll tell you in a little while. Maybe when we go back downstairs." Kat said.

The train started to roll again, but not very quickly. We rolled another mile or so and came to a stop again. The highway wasn't near us anymore. There were now buildings and parkings lots between. And several more tracks on this side of the train. I stepped back into the room and turned on the scanner to see if I could hear anything. From the sound of the radio traffic, it sounded like we were going to let at least one train pass and then we'd be moving again.

Looking out the window, I realized that we were in a train yard. The sign on one of the buildings revealed that we were in Sparks, Nevada, a close neighbor to Reno. We'd be making the Reno stop soon. We had been stopped for several minutes when a freight train started approaching on the next track. The girls heard the noise as the locomotives pulled closer, so they came back into the room. The freight train eased up and stopped with the front of the locomotive just slightly behind the window. I sat in the chair, Sam knelt on the end of the couch closest to the window and Kat stood between us, bent over slightly to see out. We sat looking at the front of the freight train and at the other equipment and buildings around the yard.

After a couple of minutes, we were startled by a quick blow of the freight train's horn. We all turned and looked. The engineer and conductor both waved from inside the cab. We all waved back. I backed away from the window slightly, knowing that it wasn't me the guys were looking at. The ladies repositioned to make sure that the guys could have a better view of their chests. The guys disappeared from the cab windows. Soon, the door on the nose of the locomotive opened and both men stepped out and stood against the railing.

Kat and Sam maneuvered themselves around to show their thong-clad asses out the window. They gyrated back and forth, shaking their asses for their audience. As they did so, I got a nice view of their boobs as they swayed.

"This is more like it." Sam said.

"What do you mean?" Kat asked.

"I wished that we could have given a show for those truckers. Now we can do it for these railroad workers." Sam responded, with a big smile on her face.

They continued to shake around for several minutes and then turned around and shook their tits for a while. As they danced around, they got into a rhythm where the two of them would turn slightly away from each other and then slightly toward each other. Sam put her arm around Kat's shoulders and Kat put her arm around Sam's waist, as they had done in the hall previously, but this time, Sam reached around with her other hand and pulled Kat around so that they were now facing each other. She pulled Kat to her and held her close. Due to the height difference between Kat's five feet three inches and Sam's five feet eight inches, Kat's breasts pressed against Sam's upper stomach and Sam's pressed against Kat's upper chest, just below her chin. They both turned their heads to face the window. They continued to sway back and forth as they stood this way.

After what seemed like several minutes, Sam turned her head to face Kat. Feeling the movement, Kat did the same. They looked at each other in the eyes for several moments. I thought that they were about to kiss, but then they both cracked a smile and released their embrace.

"So, do you think that we should show them our butts again?" Sam asked Kat, "but this time, take it all off?"

She had no more than got the question out of her mouth when the scanner came to life again with the dispatcher calling our train. With the excitement in the room, we had apparently missed a short local train passing on the other side of us. The dispatcher gave our train permission on the next section of track so that we could continue on to Reno.

"I guess, if we are going to do it, we better do it quick." Kat answered.

To get into the right position again, Kat moved over onto the couch and turned with her back to the window. Sam stood on the floor between the two of us.

The train horn blew to quick toots.

The girls grasped the waistband of their scanty little swimsuits and pulled them down. Surprising to me was that they actually bent at the waist, giving the guys not only a naked butt shot, but a fairly good view of their pussies from behind. They both looked back to get a reaction from the guys. Granted, they were at a distance that they could not have seen any detail, but I'm sure that the thought was driving them crazy. The guys paused for a few seconds and then gave a thumbs up. I suppose that was in lieu of any better way of expressing their approval.

The girls both laughed and stood up straight again. Sam turned toward Kat as she reached to pull her swimsuit up, but it had managed to slide down to her knees. It was then that the train began rolling again, throwing her off balance. My immediate reaction was to reach up with both hands and grab her by the hips to keep her from falling over.

"Thanks. I guess that I need to learn to sit down when I hear the horn blow, huh?" Sam joked.

"I guess that you didn't want me sitting in your lap again like last time, huh?" she added as she still fumbled to get her swimsuit from her knees.

"I wouldn't say that." I said, glancing around Sam to check Kat's reaction to that comment. Luckily, Kat was smiling and didn't seem upset with it.

"Oh, in that case..." Sam said as she sat her bare ass down on my lap.

"Oh my! I guess you liked that." she said, feeling my hard-on pressing against her cheeks.

She untangled her swimsuit from around her knees and then stood up and pulled it up again.

Then, she stepped over and sat on the couch next to Kat.

"That was fun. Messing with those guys. I would never do this in my normal life." Sam told us.

"Oh, me either," Kat said, "I guess it is partly that we are on a train, just passing through. We will probably never see the people again. Totally anonymous. Our normal life is completely different."

"Normal life..." Sam repeated, leaving the words hanging there in the air to be contemplated. "I'm not sure exactly what my normal life is anymore. My old normal life doesn't exist anymore."

"From what you've told us, I would definitely not look at it that way. Think of it this way... Now you get to be you again." Kat responded.

"I guess that's true." Sam responded, "Even though we'd been together for so long, it seemed like there were a lot of times when I had to pretend to be someone that I'm not... or I had pretend to believe something that I didn't... just to please him."

"Exactly! Like this trip. You could have rented a car. You could have got a plane ticket and been in California in a couple of hours. Instead, you chose to do it your way. You are stopping to see places and things that you've always wanted to see and do. Do what you want to do! See what you want to see! Keep doing it until you have seen and done it all... or the money runs out, I guess." Kat suggested.

"That would take a while." Sam said, under her breath.

"What? To see and do all of things that you want to see and do?" Kat asked, "Is the list that long?"

"No, the money part." answered Sam with an odd tone in her voice.

"Oh, ok." Kat responded, "I guess that's a good thing."

There was a long pause in the conversation as the train approached the station at Reno. We all watched out the window as several people got off of the train and a few got on up in coach. In less than ten minutes, we were ready to roll again, but the entire time, we had sat in silence. I had the feeling that Sam had something that she was reluctant to tell us, but I wasn't about to press her to talk about it and threaten the friendship that we had seemed to make over the past several hours.

It was around 3:00pm as we rolled into the mountains west of Reno. Within a few minutes we would be in California, but we still had several hours before reaching Emeryville.

Finally, Sam broke the silence. Looking down toward the floor, she started, "Ok, there's part of my life that I haven't told you about... I'm not the kind of person that you probably think that I am."

Trying to lighten the mood, I threw in a few guesses, "Stripper?... Porn star?... Nigerian princess? If so, I'm sorry that I haven't been responding to your emails."

She looked up and let out a chuckle. "No. My FORMER boyfriend thought that I was an employee of a tech company near Denver. I told him that the company did a lot of government and military work, so I wasn't allowed to talk about my work. Maybe that's why he thought that he could get by with all of his secretive running around. Actually, I don't work for a tech company. I OWN a tech company. We DO have a few government and military contracts, but we have a lot of stuff that we're working on for ourselves.

"I wasn't going to tell you guys about this, because I just met you, but I feel like we are friends now and that I can trust you. I've had too many people find out and then they start asking for money or pitching ideas, that kind of thing. In fact, I don't trust many people. That's one reason that I had to stop in Salt Lake City. I only carried a small amount of cash with me when I left Denver. By the time that I got to Salt Lake, I was starting to worry about running low on cash, so I had got off the train, found a bank to replenish funds and tried to hang out there for a while, trying to blend in, but I didn't feel like I was blending in very well there.

"So... that's why I said that it would take a while for me to run out of money."

"Oh, ok. That explains it." Kat said, "It sucks that you feel like you have to hide your success because of the leeches out there."

"Yeah. Luckily, since it is a private company and we don't do commercial business, my face isn't out there. So, people don't recognize me when I walk down the street."

"Or when flashing them from a train." I added.

"Yeah, that too." she laughed.

"Well, you're right to trust us. We won't be begging you for money. We work for what we've got and know that you have, too." I told Sam, "And as far as pitching ideas, I don't know what kind of tech company you own. So, I don't know if I have any ideas for you or not."

She smiled, realizing that my last statement was both truth and a joke. "Fair enough."

As the train continued into the mountains between Reno and Truckee, it began to get cloudy. The western sky was beginning to get darker with rain clouds. Most of the trip had been sunny except a short rain shower right after leaving Chicago.

"So, you've mentioned that you are going to San Francisco to see the beaches and some of the other sights. Do you know what other sights you are going to go see and where you are going to go from there?" Kat asked Sam.

"I want to see the bridge. I might go see Alcatraz. Fisherman's Wharf... After San Francisco, I haven't really decided yet. I've thought about Portland and Seattle. I've thought about San Diego and L.A." Sam answered, "If I'm that far, I've thought about going into Mexico, just for the heck of it."

"Right now, we are scheduled to be in San Francisco for about four days and then head up to Portland for one day, then to Seattle for two days. Then we head back for Chicago, across the northern route. We've got about three days padding on the Chicago end, in case trains have delays or we decide to take an extra day somewhere along the way." Kat told Sam.

"What are you planning to see in Portland?" Sam asked.

"Well, we've got a friend from college who lives there. We're going to try to have lunch or dinner with him. I hear there are several cool markets and stuff there also. I just have to remember that anything that I buy, I either have to carry with me for the rest of the trip or pay to ship it home." said Kat.

"What about Seattle?"

"I know that it's a tourist trap, but I want to see the Space Needle, just to say that I've done it. There are also supposed to be a few good museums, the aquarium and a zoo up there. That part of the trip, we'll probably be like typical tourists."

"Sometimes that's what sounds good. Sometimes, you want to act more like a local and see the stuff that the tourists don't typically see." suggested Sam.

"Exactly." Kat agreed.

"I might have to find out, when we get to San Francisco, what's available in these other places that I might be interested in." Sam said.

"Well, I have a tourism book for Portland and one for Seattle, plus several brochures for specific sites downstairs in my bag, if you want to look at them." Kat offered.

"Actually," I interjected, "I was going to suggest that we might want to head downstairs for a while. It's coming up on four, which means that we should be getting pretty close to Truckee. If the schedule holds true for the rest of the trip, we should only have about another seven hours after Truckee until we hit Emeryville. In that time, I figure that we'll probably each want a shower and some dinner. Plus, we'll need to get our stuff packed up and ready to get off of the train."

"True." Sam said, "Well, except for the 'each want a shower', but I don't think that the alternative is going to be possible in these tiny showers."

The thought both made me laugh and seriously consider it.

"Ok," Kat said, "So, if it's almost four now and we have another seven hours to Emeryville, we won't get in there until around eleven? I'm assuming that our chances of catching the bus into San Francisco are next to nothing."

"Did you guys already have hotel reservations in San Francisco?" Sam asked.

"No, we were just kinda playing it by ear." Kat answered.

"Me too. I wonder if there are hotels close to the station in Emeryville... or a car rental place that would still be open at eleven or midnight." Sam wondered.

"Well, let's go downstairs and see if we can find anything in the travel stuff on Emeryville." I suggested.

We gathered our stuff, making sure not to leave trash or anything else behind, since it wasn't really our room. Sam was the first out the door. She stepped into the hall and then turned to wait on us. As Kat turned to step out the door, Sam said, "I know that I've said it before, but your boobs are absolutely amazing!"

Stopping in the doorway and looking down at her chest, Kat responded, "Do you really think so?"

Before Sam had a chance to answer, a loud male voice from the hall came back, "YES!"

Sam stepped aside and let Kat out the door. Kat walked down the hall a couple of doors, looked into the room and said, "Thank you." with a slight blush to her cheeks. She must not have been too embarrassed, because she didn't cover up at all.

"You are welcome. I must say, when the porter asked if I was ok with this being a 'clothing-optional' car, I hesitated for a minute, afraid that I would find out that the other passengers would be a group of seventy year olds with boobs that hung past their waists and stomachs that hung to their knees. I was very relieved to see otherwise earlier today."

By the time that he had finished, Sam had moved down to his doorway, next to Kat.

"You look really good, too." He added, talking to Sam, "She's more my preferred type, but you are quite beautiful also."

"Thank you." Sam replied.

"Well, we're going to head downstairs to the rooms that we are supposed to be in. We'll leave you alone now." Kat said.

"Oh, not a problem. As the saying goes, I'll hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave."

The girls gave him a big smile, then turned with their backs to him and gave their asses a quick shake before heading down the hall toward the stairs.

We got downstairs to our rooms and put our stuff back in its place. Kat fished through her luggage and pulled out a white plastic bag that was filled with several books and brochures. Sam came to the door, carrying all of the stuff.

"You know what I think that I will do, if you don't care?" she asked.

"What's that?" I replied.

"I'm going to move into this room directly across from you so that we can actually talk back and forth if we want. I don't think that the porter will mind."

"I'm sure that they'll be fine with it. I think that he put you over one, since we didn't know each other."

"I don't think that's a problem anymore." she joked.

She sat her stuff in the room and then stepped back over to our doorway.

"So, what have you got?" she asked Kat.

Pulling the materials from the bag and setting them one at a time on the little counter next to her seat, "A book on Washington. A book on Oregon. A book on California."

Pulling out a stack of brochures, "San Francisco... Portland... Seattle... Tacoma... Sacramento... Mount St. Helens... A tourist railroad... That's about it."

lngrngr77
lngrngr77
40 Followers