Kat's Train Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lngrngr77
lngrngr77
41 Followers

"Can I see the California one?" Sam asked.

"Sure." Kat said handing Sam the book.

Sam started by standing in the doorway and then realized that wouldn't be very comfortable, so she moved to a seat in the room across the hall.

I picked up the brochure about the tourist railroad near Tacoma. After reading through it and looking at the pictures of the scenery, I said, "This railroad doesn't sound bad, but I think that we'd probably be a little under-dressed on their railroad."

Both women laughed. "Wouldn't be the same after this ride, would it?" Kat asked.

After a few minutes, we heard Sam dialing her cell phone. "Hi. I wanted to see if you had any rooms available for tonight... We will be coming in on the train. We probably wouldn't be getting into your lobby until around midnight. Is that a problem?"

Then there was a slight delay, "What rooms do you have available?"

Another delay while the person on the other end of the call clicked away on their computer, I'm sure. "Do you have any other suites available? Honeymoon? Presidential? Whatever?... Ok, and you only have the one?... Ok, let me go ahead and reserve it then."

She proceeded to give them her name and credit card information. The conversation consumed our entire stop at Truckee with only a few passengers leaving the train and no one getting on.

Once she finished with the call, she got up and came back to our door. "Well, since we didn't think that we would be able to find a decent ride from Emeryville to San Francisco tonight, I looked for hotels near the station. There's one right next door to the station. When I called, they only had one room left for tonight. I think that it should work, but if not, I can try calling around to other places close by. It looks like there at least one or two more within walking distance from the station... That's assuming that you guys wanted to stay the same place tonight. I guess that I was being a bit presumptive, wasn't I?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that, so I just paused and looked to Kat for an answer.

"I'm fine with staying in the same place tonight if everyone else is. What kind of room is it?" Kat asked.

"It's a king suite with a bay view. It has one king size bed and a fold out couch. I figured that wouldn't be too bad to share, if it's ok with you guys."

"Sounds ok by me." Kat replied, "How much?"

"Don't worry about it. My treat for my new friends." Sam offered.

"Are you sure?" Kat asked.

"Absolutely positive." Sam replied.

"Is that ok with you?" Kat asked me.

"I'm great with that. I'm having a ball and don't want it to end." I answered.

"By now, it's probably more like two blue balls." Sam responded.

Looking at Kat, I said, "I think that we're corrupting her."

"Oh, I was corrupted long before meeting the two of you. I want you guys to be honest with me though. When you guys get tired of me, tell me and I'll go on my way. I don't want to intrude on your vacation or feel like a third wheel. Deal?" Sam asked.

"Deal." Kat answered, "Same goes for you. If you've had enough of us, tell us to get lost."

"At the moment, I don't see that happening, but ok. I can do that."

A little bit later, Peter returned, "Almost there! What would you folks like for dinner? Dining car and lounge car are both open with the regular menu tonight."

I didn't even need to consult the menu. I had already made up my mind, "I'll have the half chicken and a Pepsi."

Kat and Sam shared the menu, trying to find what they wanted for our last evening on the train.

"I think that I'll have the salmon," Kat decided, "A Pepsi sounds good. I'll need the caffeine to stay awake this evening."

Sam took a bit longer, "I'll have the steak, medium-well, a side salad with ranch and a glass of cabernet."

Peter smiled, "Sorry, I have to ask for ID. I'm assuming that you don't have any on you."

Jokingly, Sam said, 'Oh yeah, hold on." putting her hand down the front of her tiny thong, "Just kidding. I'll be right back."

She went across the hall, retrieved her driver's license and handed it to Peter.

"Just barely..." Peter joked, "Looks like we're probably looking at an arrival at Emeryville a little after 11, assuming that nothing goes wrong between now and then. Do you folks need anything else before we get there?"

"I don't think so," I answered, looking to the girls for confirmation, "Thank you for all of your help and for going above and beyond for this trip. You've made it very enjoyable."

"No problem. You guys have made this trip really fun." Peter responded, "The conductor wanted me to ask if it would be ok to come back and talk to you guys. Nothing bad, just wanted to meet you."

I let the girls answer. Sam nodded her head. Kat answered, "Sure. I don't see why not. It's your train. Should we get dressed."

"No, you're fine. I'll be back with your dinner. I'll be back in a few." and Peter was back out the door and headed for the dining car.

After Peter had ascended the stairs, Kat said, "Since he's running kinda early on dinner tonight and it is going to be late when we get into Emeryville, I'm tempted to lay down and try to get another nap in between dinner and having to get our stuff together."

"I was actually thinking the same." Sam agreed.

"I'm willing to try to sleep," I answered, "If I can't, I'll find something quiet to do while you two sleep."

I picked up my copy of the timetable and did some quick figuring. "Looks like we should hit Colfax between 6:30 and 7. Roseville a little before 8. Sacramento around 9 or a little after. After that, we've got another stop about every 30 to 40 minutes until we get to Emeryville. I doubt that I'll be able to sleep through those stops. I don't sleep well in moving vehicles anyway."

"It might not work, but I'm going to try." Kat said.

A little while later, we heard people talking upstairs. A couple minutes later, we heard someone coming down the stairs. Kat and I were sitting in our room and Sam was sitting in the room across the hall. We heard Peter say, "They are down here at the end on both sides." and then a female voice say, "Ok."

Peter was first to step up to the doorway, carrying the containers with our dinner inside. He sat our containers inside on the small counter next to Kat. We heard the woman say, "I hope that you enjoy your dinner."

I could see across the hall into Sam's room as the conductor sat her containers down on the counter inside her room.

Stepping back into the hall, where she could see into both Sam's room and ours, the conductor said, "I just wanted to come back here and talk to you folks. I normally try to talk to everyone during each trip, but I wasn't sure about coming into this car, but Peter assured me that it would be fine... that you'd be ok with it. I have to tell you, this is the first time that I've ever tried this, designating a car as a private car and allowing it to be clothing-optional. Usually, if we have people on the train that want to be... less than fully clothed on the train, they are usually the ones that are having sex in the seats up in coach or within clear sight of the other passengers. It's nice to see that there are people that are smart about it."

"Yeah, there's a big difference between wanting to be comfortable without clothes and being rude and crude." Kat said standing up to go shake the conductor's hand.

"Exactly." the conductor agreed, "I'm not against having sections that are clothing-optional, but we have some passengers that get bent out of shape if they see shoulder or ankle. Or at least it seems that way."

"Well, thank you for making this possible for us. We really appreciate it." Sam said, having risen from her seat and walked to the doorway of her room.

"No problem, it was really Peter and Steve's decision. Once they asked, and said that that they were ok with it, I was too. I'm not going to keep you from eating your dinner. I just wanted to be sure to get back here and see you before we get into Emeryville. Have a good dinner and the rest of the trip. If you need anything, let us know."

"Thank you," I said, shaking her hand, "You guys have made this our best vacation ever and we're not even half way through it yet."

She nodded back and then was headed back down the hall to continue on with her work.

Peter hung back just long enough to make sure that we got everything that we should with our dinners and then he was on his way also.

We each sat down with our dinners, carefully balancing our containers wherever we could manage to find a spot.

From across the hall, Sam called out, "I forgot to ask. Earlier, when we were upstairs and I said something about putting on a show for the truckers, you guys gave each other a look and then said that you'd tell me what that was all about after we got back down here."

"I'll let Kat tell that story." I said in return.

"Thanks." Kat replied, "Well, in Iowa, we were delayed for quite a while because of a traffic accident..."

Kat told Sam about the trucker, stripping, the dildo and all of the rest.

Sam listened intently to the entire story while eating her dinner. Once Kat finished, Sam paused for a few seconds and then asked, "Can I see it?"

With a puzzled look on her face, Kat replied, "We didn't record it or anything. What do you mean?"

"Well, that's disappointing, but I was talking about the dildo." Sam laughed.

"Oh. Yeah, I suppose so." Kat replied, reaching into her bag to retrieve it. Sam stepped into our room and took the dildo from Kat.

"It's nice and big. I've got one about the same thickness, but it isn't as long and doesn't have the suction cup. I wouldn't mind trying one of these out some time."

After a little bit of a shocked pause, Kat replied, "Well, we'll have to see how the night goes." giving Sam and I a big smile.

Sam answered only with, "It's a deal."

Sam handled it, gripping it with both hands, sliding her hand up and down the shaft and just feeling the size and heft of it, before handing it back to Kat. Kat slid it back into her bag.

"Well, it's about quarter after six now. Were you two wanting to try to get a nap in? We should be in Colfax in fifteen minutes or so." I asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to try to get at least a little bit of sleep before we get there, not knowing how late it will be tonight before my head hits the pillow again." Kat answered.

"I agree." Sam replied.

"Do you want to sleep sitting up or do you want me to switch the seats down to a bed?" I asked, "And that's for both of you."

"I'd rather have the bed." said Kat.

"I'm ok with just sitting in the seat." Sam answered.

"Ok, I'll get the bed down then." I said. Kat and Sam stepped out of the way and I maneuvered the seats down to make the bed and quickly tucked the sheets in place.

Sam stepped across the hall and moved one of the seats to a flat position so that she could use it as a footstool while sitting in the other. She sat down in the seat that was in line with the door and tried to get comfortable.

"Why don't you lay down here, too?" Kat suggested.

"You want me on the window side or the outside?" I asked.

"Let's start with the window side. I might change my mind though." Kat smiled.

I laid down in the bunk, on my side, with my back to the window and scooted back as far as I could. Kat laid down facing me, but a bit further down on the bed, so that I could actually see over her head to the doorway. She closed her eyes and put her head against my chest. I closed my eyes as well in an effort to at least rest my eyes, even if I couldn't fall asleep. The click-clack of the train covered a lot of the other noises in the train. It was almost a lullaby that was slowly singing me to sleep. I don't know if I actually fell asleep or just came close, but Kat startled me a little bit when she said, "I'm going to have to turn over the other way. With the heat coming off the two of us, I can barely breathe."

She rolled first onto her back, doing her best not to fall off onto the floor and then onto her side, with her back to me. I closed my eyes again, but didn't fall asleep. After a few minutes, I felt Kat's hand reach into the front of my swimsuit and begin to massage my cock. It wasn't long before my front of the thong was getting tight. She then moved her hand out of the way and pushed her ass back against me, moving my cock back and forth between her cheeks. I reached around her and grasped her right tit and began to massage, working my way down to the nipple and squirting a stream out across the room. This caused her to squirm even more.

After a few minutes of this, she sat up on the side of the bed and then stood to face me, "Why don't you lay on your back?"

I complied and she proceeded to remove my last remaining piece of clothing. Then, she followed by removing hers.

She climbed on top of me and proceeded to mount my hard cock. While it mostly worked, something about the bed made it really hard for her to get the leverage and positioning that she wanted. So, she stepped onto the floor and said, "Why don't you sit with your back against that wall?"

Pretty sure that I knew what she was thinking, I followed her suggestion.

She knelt over me and then raised up to slide my cock inside of her. It slid right inside and she put her weight down onto my lap. She moved back and forth and side to side with my cock pushed as far into her as it would go. I held onto her hips as she sat up straight and grasped both breasts. She slid her hands up and down the milky flesh of her breasts and down to the bright pink nipples. She gave each one a squeeze and shot two streams of milk onto my chest.

As she continued to soak my chest and slide up and down on me, the train started rolling into Colfax. We passed through several road crossings where cars were waiting to cross. I'm sure that more than one got an eye full.

I turned back to watch Kat bouncing up and down and milking her tits. Something caught the corner of my eye. I turned my head toward the door and could see across into Sam's room, where she was looking back across at us. I couldn't see from where I sat, but her position and the movement of her arm suggested that she may be pleasuring herself as she watched.

I looked back at Kat. She had not noticed that Sam was watching and I was not about to say anything, because I wasn't sure of what her reaction might be. I raised my hips, pushing deeper inside her, as she slid up and down my cock. She put her hands on the headrest behind me, bent her head down and closed her eyes, enjoying the ride. I turned again and saw that Sam was still watching. I motioned to her that she should come closer.

Sam rose from the seat In her room and stepped closer to the door. She reached down and pulled her swimsuit to the floor and tossed it aside. She stepped across the hall and into the doorway of our room. She leaned against the door frame and then reached down between her legs and began to rub her wet pussy. Kat continued to slide her hot, wet pussy up and down my cock.

I held out my left hand toward Sam. She reluctantly reached out with right. I pulled her over toward the bed and tried to direct her behind Kat. She figured out what I was trying to do and climbed up onto the bed behind Kat. Kat felt something brush against the back of her thigh. She reached back to brush it away, thinking that it was a sheet, but instead found her hand on Sam's thigh. She turned and looked at Sam and then reached back further and caressed Sam's ass with her hand before turning back to face me and put her hands back onto the headrest behind me. Sam wrapped her hands around in front of Kat and worked her magic on Kat's tits. After a while, Sam's right hand moved down Kat's stomach muscles and then between her legs. I could feel Sam's fingers as they rubbed against Kat's clit and pussy lips, occasionally brushing against my shaft as it slammed into Kat.

Realizing that we were pulling into Colfax station and would soon be in clear view of any passengers getting onto or off of the train, I reached up and pulled my end of the curtain closed. Sam did the same to the other end. The curtains didn't quite meet in the middle, but we were less likely to catch someone's attention this way.

Sam slid her hand down further, slid her middle and ring fingers into Kat's pussy and wrapped her index and pinky fingers around the side of my cock. I could feel her moving her fingers back and forth against Kat's walnut and squeezing her fingers together as my cock slid between them. I could feel Kat's juices flowing and running between my thighs. It was all that I could do to hold back and not shoot my load inside of her.

Kat's arms tensed and she arched her back and pushed back against Sam and then let out a loud moan as she came on me. It was all that she could do to hold herself up.

Sam took her hand away from Kat's crotch and held onto her hips with both hands, as Kat leaned forward and rested her head against me and her arms against the wall behind me.

Sam released Kat's hips and then scooted back against the far wall, Sitting between my feet.

We sat this way for several minutes before Kat sat up straight again, raised her pussy up off of my still-hard cock and stood up to let the blood flow back into her legs and feet again.

Kat turned and looked at Sam, who was on her knees with her back straight against the wall, "That looks incredibly uncomfortable. Why don't you at least sit on your butt instead of cutting off the circulation to your legs?"

"I'm not sure that I can." Sam joked, as she started to maneuver around to get her feet out from under her. She soon had her legs out in front of her with her knees bent and her feet on the seat between my thighs.

Kat stepped over toward us, reached down and took hold of Sam's ankles, pulling them apart and toward me, putting Sam's calves on either side of my stomach and pulling her rear end closer to me, so that Sam was now leaning back slightly with only her head and shoulders touching the wall. I was in prime position to see her neatly trimmed landing strip that lead right down to her bright pink and swollen pussy. Her juices glistened in the evening sunlight that leaked through between the curtains.

We had been out of Colfax for quite a while at this point, so I reached up and pulled the curtains back to see what the countryside looked like. The rolling hills were beautiful as we sped by.

Kat walked down the hall and brought us each a bottle of water. Sam and I both enjoyed the view of her walking out the door and then back in again.

"How far out are we? Do you know?" Kat asked me.

Looking at the time, it was a few minutes after seven. "Looks like we should be coming into Roseville in the next half hour or so. We might make it into Emeryville before eleven at this rate, but that depends on a lot of stuff. So, around four more hours."

"Ok, that's not bad. Might as well enjoy the ride for a while longer and the start worrying about putting more clothes on and getting stuff packed up to go." Kat suggested.

Sam stood up and excused herself down the hall. Kat came over and sat down between my legs with her ass pushed up as close to my cock as possible, being sure to rub back and forth to get it good and hard again. After a minute or two of this, she raised herself up, moved back a little and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. She put her feet flat on the seat in front of her and used the power in her muscular thighs to raise herself up and then drop herself back down onto me. At first, she controlled how fast she came down, but was soon letting herself fall, ramming my cock deep into her pussy.

It wasn't long before Sam came back in the door. She looked at us for a moment and then reached behind her and pulled the door most of the way shut.

She stepped over and leaned against the counter at the far end of the bed. She stood there, watching Kat's tits bounce up and down and watching as her pussy slammed down against my balls. After a few minutes, Kat reached over with her left hand and guided Sam over onto the end of the bed. Sam knelt in front of Kat, with her legs spread apart as far as the bed would allow. Her left hand went down between her thighs and began to rub against her clit, as she continued to watch Kat bounce on top of me. Then, she leaned forward, grasped Kat's breast with her right hand and pulled it up to her mouth. She once again began to suck the milk from Kat's tit, letting some of it run from the corners of her mouth and off of her chin.

lngrngr77
lngrngr77
41 Followers