Kat's Train Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lngrngr77
lngrngr77
41 Followers

Between sucking on Kat's milk-filled breasts, Sam said, "I can't believe that I let them get this full before emptying them again."

"You'll have to do a better job from now on." Kat replied.

"I'll try."

Sam continued to hold one of Kat's breasts with her right hand while sliding the fingers of her left hand inside her. I could hear the sound of her fingers sliding in and out of her dripping wet pussy. She did her best to keep her mouth latched onto Kat's tits, but occasionally, she had to let go and tip her head back as she was overcome with pleasure.

As she leaned her head forward again, I breathlessly said, "Your pussy sounds so nice and wet."

"It is!" she replied, raising removing her hand from her pussy and showing me her juices dripping from her fingers.

I leaned forward and whispered into Kat's ear, "I want to taste it."

Kat just nodded her head. Sam rested her wrist on Kat's shoulder and I took her fingers into my mouth, sucking every drop of cum possible from them. The taste was amazing. I could not take it anymore.

I grasped Kat's hips and pulled her hard down onto my cock. Unable to raise and lower on my anymore, she chose to shift front to back and side to side until finally, I shot my load of cum inside of her. She continued to grind back and forth for another minute or so, until my cock slipped from her slippery pussy.

Sam looked down and then up into Kat's eyes, "Well, he tasted me. Can I taste him?"

"What do you mean?" Kat asked.

"I want to taste his cum. I want to feel it on my tongue." Sam answered.

Kat reached down between her thighs and then squeezed her muscles, pushing out a mixture of my and her cum and then held it up in front of Sam. I'm not sure what she was expecting, but Kat seemed shocked as Sam leaned her head forward and licked juices from her fingers. She got the majority in her first lick, moved it around in her mouth and swallowed it, then she opened her mouth and took all of Kat's fingers into her mouth and sucked every last drop from them.

"Delicious." Sam said with a smile on her face.

"That's not what I was expecting. I figured that you would tell me that wasn't how you wanted to taste his cum." Kat said.

"I know, but that worked. I would have done either of the other two options, too, but I figured that I'd leave it up to you." Sam replied.

"Two options?"

"Well, I could have sucked his cock or sucked it from your pussy... Two options."

"Oh!" was all that Kat could say. I could tell by her tone that she was both surprised and intrigued.

"We probably ought to get cleaned up." I suggested.

"Why don't you take the shower first?" Kat offered.

"I won't argue with that." I replied.

I started to grab clothes from my suitcase, but decided against it. Instead, I just walked to the door, slid it open and headed down the hall to get washed up.

When I returned the room, I found Kat and Sam laying on the bed next to each other, facing the window, watching the world roll by. Kat was closest to the window, with Sam pressed up against her, with her arm wrapped around Kat's waist.

As Sam heard me step into the room, she rolled out of the bed and stood up, "Looks like it's your turn Kat."

Kat got out of the bed, gave me a kiss and was off to take her shower.

Sam stepped across the hall into her room for a few minutes, so I took the chance to pick up a few things and get them packed, then I sat down on the bed, facing toward the front of the train, which gave me a nice view of the approaching sunset. After a few minutes, Sam returned. She had a look on her face as if she wasn't sure what to do, where to sit or what to say.

"You should see the view out to the west. The sun is getting ready to set." I said, trying to break the silence.

She walked over and tried to bend over to see out the window, but the angle just wasn't right. I moved my leg out of the way and then patted the seat in front of me, "Have a seat."

Somewhat reluctantly, she sat on the edge of the bed and then slid herself back to sit between my legs with her back toward me. First, she scooted all the way back, until she felt my manhood against her rear end. Then, she slid forward a few inches and then leaned back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around and rested my hands on her stomach, resisting the urge to move them either up to her breasts or down to the promised land.

Sam soon fell asleep on my chest. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but I knew that she probably needed some sleep after a day like this.

As we approached Sacramento station, I reached over and grabbed one of my shirts and laid it over Sam to cover the important parts, just in case someone was to look into the window as we passed through the station.

When Kat returned, she noticed right away that Sam had fallen asleep on me and was careful to be quiet. She very carefully and quietly lowered the top bunk above us and then grabbed her book, gave me a kiss and climbed up into the bunk to lay down and enjoy the scenery and what was left of the sunset.

With Sacramento now behind us, we only had about two hours left to Emeryville.

lngrngr77
lngrngr77
41 Followers