Kat's Transformation

Story Info
Kat learns something new about herself.
908 words
4.03
28.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tired Kat rolls over to answer the phone. Looking at the caller id she instantly answers, seeing that it is John. He asks to come over for something he has left behind. Not questioning she agrees. She sleepily heads to unlock the door and returns to bed, knowing he will lock the door on the way out. Kat returns to bed and starts to drift back to sleep.

Kat is awoken by John letting her know that he has arrived. She rolls over in the bed to face the door and is unaware that she has uncovered her breast. John jokes that she is trying to tempt him as he sits down on the bed. Kat quickly covers herself, complaining that she has more to cover up than him. Both Kat and John are most comfortable without clothing. John continues to tease Kat and she blushes quickly. John decides to push her a little further. His jeans have become tight and he needs a release. He teasingly asks her what she is going to do about the bulge in his pants.

Kat is slightly confused as they haven't been together in quite some time. Earlier in their relationship he told her that she was a sub. Kat adamantly denied his accusation as she had been dominating in a previous relationship. John knew how to push her buttons and has keep her horny and in need of an orgasm.

John has been planning this evening for quite some time, knowing Kat would eventually surrender. Kat reaches over and covers the bulge in his pants and starts to rub him excitedly. John reaches over and grabs at her bare breast and twists her nipple. She moans with pleasure. John continues to twist, bringing her to her first of many orgasms to come.

John knows her transformation into a sub has begun and opens his pants so that she can feel his throbbing cock in her hand. As she leans over and takes his organ in her mouth, he again returns to his attack of her breast. Now he is twisting both of her nipples as she is suckling his cock. She is having multiple orgasms as she is trying to take all of him into her mouth. John's one hand leaves her nipple to begin an attack on her pussy. During the next orgasm, he smacks down hard on her clit. Moaning she gags on his massive cock.

John now rolls off the bed and stands over Kat watching her in ecstasy. He leans down grabbing both nipples again and twists harder. Moaning Kat comes off the bed with desire. Bending down John takes one nipple in his mouth and bites down hard. As she is writhing with this pain, he smacks her ample bottom twice with full force. Kat suddenly comes to the realization that he has made her a pain slut.

John turns her so she can again take his throbbing cock into her mouth as he continues to bring her to the point of pleasurable pain. Soon Kat is overcome from all this over stimulation. She is at the point of no return. John asks her if she wants him to spank her again. She now knows she needs both the pleasure and the pain and nods her head in agreement. That is not good enough for John. He wants her total submission. He makes her says what he wants to hear it. She mumbles "Yes sir." without thinking. He tells her to say "Yes master." Kat needing another release, replies "Yes master." John resumes spanking her while she sucks his cock. Her next orgasm is so intense she passes out. John takes pity on her this time and gives her body the rest it so desperately needs.

He gently awakens her. She looks up at him with a new respect. He asks her how many times she has cum this evening. Kat replies that she has lost track. John tells her from here out she must tell her master when she comes and keep count. She agrees. He lies down next to her again and begins teasing her wet cunt. Before she knows it his finger is inside her pussy and she reaches for his cock again. He is relentless in his assault and soon she is saying 1 master. He inserts another finger before the orgasm has finished causing her to squirt. She looks at him and replies 2 master. John grins as he knows her transformation is complete.

John then slows his teasing, bringing her just to the point of orgasm and slowing down. He continues this until she begs him "Master please let me cum." He increases his teasing as he sends her over the edge again. She looks at him and says "3 thank you, Master." John lets Kat relax after the multiple orgasms she has had this evening.

He gently cradles her in his arms satisfied that she is now his sub. The realization of the evening's events slowly washes over Kat. She looks into her Masters eyes, and admits to him that she was wrong about never being his sub. John reminds Kat that he needs to go home since she needed to be up for work in 2 hours. Reluctantly she walks him to the door, locking the door behind him. Walking back to bed she wonders how soon her next lesson in being a sub will be...