Kat's Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat prepares for a date with her Master.
2.9k words
4.37
22.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat reaches for her buzzing cell phone. Her new master has sent her a message. Her face turns crimson as she reads. "My little Kat, I expect you to be ready to go out at 5:00 this evening. You must shave your pussy completely bald as it now belongs to me. For every piece of stubble I find on my pussy, you will receive a smack either on the clit or ass. If I find more than ten, you will receive smacks on both the clit and ass. I expect you to be smooth at all times from this time forward. Failure will result in punishment. You will wear the red sundress that we purchased last week. That is all. You will be waiting by the door with your dress around your waist so that I may inspect you on arrival. You must be in front of your door by on time whether you are ready for me or not. Again failure will result in punishment." Kat is concerned as she doesn't return home from work until 4:30. How is she to be ready for her master on time? She decides to run home during her lunch hour to make sure everything will be ready for her when she comes home that evening.

Little does Kat know that John doesn't want her to be ready on time. He has read her sexual fantasy in her diary that she keeps on her computer. He plans to make all of her fantasies come true tonight. Kat is a closet exhibitionist and wants to be made to cum in a public place. She also enjoys being humiliated publicly. John plans to make sure that all of this happens to her. He waits until after her lunch hour to enter her house. As expected she had come home to start preparing for their date. He grins as he searches her bathroom for all her razors. He just leaves her one. The one she has already been using this week. He then hides her dress so she will definitely not be ready.

When Kat arrives home at 4:30 she strips away her clothes on the way to the bathroom. She turn on the shower and jumps in. Frantically she starts shaving her pussy. She then realizes that she needs a new razor as her bush was quite full. Jumping out of the shower she searches for one of her spare razors. What luck she thinks, I don't have any more. She returns to the shower and continues with shaving, the best that she can. At 4:55 she is dried off and looking for her dress. She knows she left it lying on her bed at lunch time. She fails to realize that her master has been to the house, making sure she fails her first assignment. Reluctantly she heads for the front door nude, not wishing for any additional punishment for not being in place.

John is sitting in the car outside of Kat's place with the music playing. Glancing at the clock he sees that is it 5:20. He decides that he has made her wait long enough, especially knowing she has a punishment coming. As he opens the front door, he is greeted with the site of his sub completely nude waiting for him. He is pleased that she is waiting patiently for him to close her front door. He secretly was hoping one of the neighbors would be around so she would be on display. After he shut the front door, he told her to stand so he could inspect his pussy. He was surprised that she did as well as she did with the old razor. Running his hand over his pussy, he starts berating her for each piece of stubble he finds. He stops his count at twenty-five, even though there is many more. John then tells Kat to reach over to the back of the sofa and stick her ass up into the air.

Kat quickly runs to the sofa and gets into place. John begins with a hard smack on each of her ample globes. He continues changing the pace as he chooses. Kat is trying to fight back the tears, but after the tenth strike the tears start. By the fifteenth spank she is also becoming quite vocal. He tells her she is not allowed to cum yet. When he finishes with the twenty-fifth swat, he tells her that she may stand up and rub her ass. Grateful she begins rubbing to ease some of the pain. When she has finished he tells her to look him in the eye. Afraid of more punishment, she quickly complies. John then tells her to explain why she is not ready to go on their date.

Kat begins to tell him that someone must have come into the house and stolen her razors and dress, because she had come home at lunch time to be prepared. He tells her to stay put while he checks out her story. Walking into her bathroom, he pulls two of her razors out of his pocket and places them on her sink. He then calls her to the bathroom. He asks her why she didn't see the razors as they were in plain sight. He then takes a towel and heads to her bedroom, beckoning for her to follow. He berates her again telling her to lie down on the towel and spread her legs wide. He returns to the bathroom, heats up a wash cloth and grabs one of the razors and the shaving cream. Kat is fearful as he enters the room. He tells her, if you cannot keep my pussy clean shaven then I will have to do it for you. He lays the hot wash cloth on her pussy preparing her to be shaved. She blushes as he pulls it away and starts to lather her pussy. With great precession he has the stubble gone in no time.

John then tells her to stay in place. If you move while I am punishing my pussy, I will have to start over again. Kat asks if she can move higher on the bed so that she can reach the headboard. John agrees but tells her it will cost her an additional five spanks. He also tells her that he can tie down her legs for an additional five spank. Kat quickly decides that it would be to her advantage and agrees.

Once she is secure, John pulls out a small cat of nine tails. He sees the fear in her eyes and chuckles to himself. Kat tries to prepare herself for the first strike. He is not as ruthless as he was on her ass and she takes the thirty-five strikes with just tears rolling down her cheeks. When he has finished, he bends down and starts teasing her throbbing pussy. She moans as she realizes his plan. He inserts a thumb into her cunt and starts to suck on her clit.

She remembers that she was told she could not cum. Kat then begs, "Master, may I please cum now. He lifts his mouth from her clit and says not yet, and begins to suck again. All the while he is thrusting his thumb into her cunt. John looks up at her and sees in her eyes that she cannot make it much longer. He removes his thumb and inserts three fingers. He stops sucking her clit long enough to tell her she may cum and returns to sucking. She is quite vocal as she cums, and say, "1 master". John continues his assault and she is quick to say, "2 master". Content that she has learned her first lesson in being a sub, John finishes teasing her and begins to untie her.

John then asks her where she left her dress. She tells him she had left it on the bed. He looks at her and says, "Well it is not here. I will go look for it." He heads to the front closet where he had hidden it earlier that day. John calls her to the closet and tells her she must have hung it up in there instead. He tells her for the mistake she must wait until she is outside to be able to put on the dress.

Kat is terrified that one of her neighbors will she her as it is now 6:30 and they should all be coming home from work. Seeing the look on her face, he offers her more punishment inside or to walk out the door nude. Kat decides that her body can take no more and says she will put the dress on outside. John takes her dress over his arm, and opens the door for her.

As they walk out the door, John is looking to see if anyone is around. Disappointed, he sees no one, so when Kat reaches for her dress, he tells her "I didn't say I would give you the dress as soon as we walked out the door. I will give it to you when we get to the car. Kat is quite embarrassed and blushes. He holds her hand and slowly walks to his car. Just as they reach the car, the neighbor across the street pulls his car around the corner. John gives Kat her dress and she has it on by the time he pulls into his driveway.

As John opens the door to the car, he tells her she might want to pull her dress around her waist as her pussy is still soaked. Deciding this is a good idea, she lifts the dress around her waist as she gingerly sits down on her sore ass. Once John has settled behind the driver's seat, he offers her another deal.

If she sucks his cock while they are driving to the restaurant he will let her dry the pussy before they enter. If not she will have to sit on her dress in the restaurant and her dress will be soaked by the time they leave. Seeing she has no choice she reaches over and releases his cock from his pants. Kat then realizes she will have to kneel in her seat to be able to reach him. Her sore ass and pussy will be on display the entire time she is sucking him. She begins to blush from head to toe. John tells her crimson is a good shade on her.

Ass in the air Kat begins sucking is well engorged cock. He tells her if he should cum, she must swallow, so that his pants aren't ruined. It doesn't take long for John to cum as he has been teasing Kat for over an hour now. She swallows every drop not wanting to make him mad. John then tells her she is finished and may sit back down in her seat. He knows that at least ten drivers got a good look at her soaked pussy and well beaten red ass as they were driving. When they arrive at the restaurant, he reaches in the back seat and hands her a small towel. "You best dry yourself quickly as I intend to use the valet service, but you may not lower the dress until the valet comes to my door. Kat is furious, but bites her tongue, knowing he probably already has a punishment in mind if she should say something. As soon as the valet reaches his door she pulls the dress around her, knowing he got a good look at her now bald pussy.

When they entered the restaurant they were seated in a quite out of the way booth. John begins grinning again. Kat is concerned for what he has in store for her while they are dining. She is really grateful to be sitting in a padded booth rather than one of the wooden chairs at the tables. John proceeds to order for both of them, and Kat keeps her mouth closed.

As the waiter went to get the wine that he had ordered, John tells her this is going to be a very special evening. Kat is now blushing from head to toe again. When the waiter returns, John tells him that just the lady will be drinking tonight. Kat thinks that she is definitely in trouble. When the waiter leaves John slips Kat a small box and tells her to open it. Inside she finds a small vibrator. John tells her she must insert it before the waiter comes back with their salads. Kat decides to pull her dress from underneath of her knowing it might get soaked. John offers her a spare napkin the place under her pussy.

He then pulls the remote out of his pocket and turns it on to the first of ten levels, just as the waiter arrives with their salads. John continues to vary the speed of the vibrator to keep her from cumming, but make her jump every time the waiter appears. As they were eating their desserts, John tells her that she needs to leave the waiter his tip. Kat is concerned as she has no purse with her.

John tells her that she must lift her dress up around her waist when the waiter returns with the check. With no other choice she bunches the dress around her waist so that her bald pussy is now on display once again. Just as the waiter is returning, John tells her she may finally cum, as he turns the remote to ten. The waiter just stares at Kat having an orgasm with her bald pussy on display. She looks at John and says "3 master." not wishing to be punished later. John then tells the waiter that he may remove the vibrator and wipe Kat's pussy dry. He adds that he can keep the napkin if he wishes.

Kat is horrified, but does nothing to stop the excited waiter. As the waiter pulls the vibrator from her pussy, John tells her to let the waiter know who's pussy he was feeling. Kat looks at the waiter and tells him that it is her master's pussy. As the waiter hands the vibrator to John, he places the napkin in his pocket. When the waiter leaves, John tells Kat that she may lower her dress as they are ready to leave.

Once they reach the car, John nuzzles her ear and tells her, if you ride home naked, you can have my cock in your pussy and not have to count your orgasms for the rest of the night. Kat agrees, knowing there is a catch. John pulls over into a parking space and makes Kat get out of the car to remove the dress in the open. He takes the dress from her as she sits back down in the car.

John then tells her, he likes to see her pussy glistening with cum. Kat starts fingering herself to make her master happy. As she brings herself to another orgasm, John lowers his window and tosses out her dress. Not thinking, Kat yells at John, what am I going to wear into the house now. John tells her for her punishment for yelling at him she must walk to her front door by herself. He then tells her that he will not come and open the door to her house until she has made herself have another orgasm.

When they reach the end of the driveway, John tells her she must get out before he pulls the car up. This means she will have to walk up the entire driveway where anyone could see her. As she exits the car, John reminds her she must walk to the front door. Kat keeps her head down, so that she will not see if anyone is watching her nude stroll to her front door. John sees that the old man across the street is watching out his front window. John waits for Kat to begin fingering herself before he turns off the car.

Reaching behind his seat he grabs a small bag. He takes pity in the fact that the old man is watching and exits his car before she has reached her orgasm. He unlocks the door and pushes her inside. Once inside he tells her how proud he is of his new sub. He then tells her to kneel in front of him as he releases his cock from his pants.

Kat doesn't wait to be told and grabs his cock and inserts it into her mouth, sucking greedily. When he is ready to explode he pulls his cock from her mouth and sprays his cum all over her chest. He then bend down and picks her up in his arms, carrying her to her bedroom. As soon as he sets her down, she helps him undress.

Kat looks at the bag, wondering what is inside, knowing better than to ask. John decides he likes having full access to Kat whenever he wants. He proceeds to tell her she is no longer able to wear clothing in either of their homes. Kat doesn't have a problem with that request, because she rarely got dressed at home anyway. John then tells Kat to go ahead and lay down on the bed. As she does he pulls a blindfold from his bag and tells her to put it on. While she is placing it on her face, she wonders "What have I gotten myself into with my new master?"