Katy & Rihanna's First Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, they'll pay without batting an eyelid to get you into the sack for a night," Rihanna said with a naughtier smile.

"But I...selling myself, just for the money?" Katy said, biting her lip unsurely.

"Don't be so silly. We both know you're interested, but it's not for the money. It'd hardly like you need it," Rihanna scoffed, seeming to know exactly what the deal was.

"Well, being interested in the idea is one thing..." Katy attempted, being cut off by Rihanna.

"You're not just interested in the idea. You wanna do it, I know you do. Hell I bet if I had a go I could slide four fingers into you right now with ease, I bet your pussy's that wet," she said, refilling her glass from the ice cold champagne bottle, the crunch of ice breaking the air intently.

"Rihanna!" Katy hissed, looking around to see if anybody had seen, though they were quite alone, isolated from the rest of the guests.

"Tell me it's not true, and maybe I'll drop it," Rihanna smiled, taking a drink from her refreshed glass.

"Ok so maybe it is true, maybe I am horny as fuck, doesn't mean I'll go through with it," Katy said quickly and quietly, a little drunken slur on the edge of her words as she leant forwards, giving Rihanna a lovely look down her dress before she sat up to drain her glass once more. Rihanna just smiled, loving that she got Katy to admit it, before a silence followed.

"Just think about it, they really will pay every penny. And you're worth it," Rihanna said quite seriously, pouring the last of the bottle for Katy, around half a glass. She looked at her Bajan lover, sipping at the last of her champagne as she picked up her glass again.

"Alright," she whispered, conceding her interest to it, making Rihanna smile broadly. Draining her glass, she put it down firmly and took charge again, giving a stretch and turning to her lover once more.

"So, you gonna take me back to our room and squeeze those four fingers into me?" Katy said clearly. Rihanna was about to take a sip, pausing;

"I'm gonna lick it first, like I promised," she said, then slowly tipped her head back to drain her glass of the expensive champagne. It would show up on their bill, but that was hardly a concern for them.

"Good, then let's go," Katy said with a smile, holding out her hand for Rihanna to take, which she dutifully did. The two left hand-in-hand, ignoring anyone but each other now as they headed out of the bar area, realising how loud it had gotten once in the quiet of the tasteful hallways beyond, heading back to their room for what Rihanna planned to be an intense session, having been waiting to get her hands on Katy properly for hours. Reaching the stairs, she pushed Katy ahead of her, making the Californian giggle as she started to ascend, Rihanna deliberately hanging several steps back from her to get a look up her skirt, the short purple dress powerless to prevent Rihanna's gaze taking in the sexy lingerie and sweet bulge of her pussy as she slowly climbed the stairs. She knew Rihanna was looking so took her time, slowly reaching the top with definite wiggles of her hips, teasing her lover before she caught up to her, her hand sliding onto and giving a firm squeeze of her ass as they headed for the door to their room. Turning and leaning back against the door, Katy drew Rihanna close to her, smiling as she pulled a knee up beside her, the Bajan beauty standing between her legs. Katy pulled an arm round her waist, drawing her in tightly.

"Are you ready to come and get me?" Katy said with a smile, pulling Rihanna into a deep, tongue-twisting kiss.

"Just open the door," Rihanna growled, breaking away from their kiss. Katy gave a smile, fumbling back with the swipe card for the door, looking back slightly as she found it and slid it through the electronic lock, the door tumbling open behind her. They staggered through it, giggling as they untangled themselves and got inside, shutting the door behind them firmly and flicking the lights on, the luxurious apartment type space spread out before them. Katy stepped towards the bed, before she was alerted all too late by fast footsteps behind her on the carpet, being knocked face down on the bed by Rihanna, bouncing on the springy mattress with a laugh.

"You don't need to be so rough!" she giggled as Rihanna grabbed her ankle, rolling her over on the bed and throwing her legs open.

"I don't need to be, I want to be," she replied with a smile, leaning over Katy to plant another kiss on her as she craned up from the bed, before she slid down and pushed her hands up Katy's skirt, making her tingle with excitement as she flicked the skirt a little to take a look at the sexy thong she'd bought just that afternoon, taking in the lovely lacy detailing over the sheer underwear, showing off her smooth pussy beautifully as she twisted her fingers in the waistband and pulled it swiftly down Katy's equally smooth legs. Kicking her own heels off, she left Katy's on as she knelt down, shoving her legs a bit further apart as she got into place, planting soft kisses on the inside of her thighs that made the American inhale through rapid breaths. Wasting no time, she nuzzled underneath the light purple skirt and straight to the beautifully shaved pussy before her, grazing her nose and lips over it, teasing Katy as she dragged over her clit hood, feeling juices on her lips with how horny and eager her Californian lover was. Katy let out a stuttering sigh of pleasure as Rihanna's skilful tongue dragged up over her clit for the first time, her legs tensing and then dropping over the end of the bed as she relaxed into it, letting the full sensation of Rihanna eating her pussy spread through her as the Bajan started to lap at her clit, hands taking a hold of her curvy hips.

She licked firmly up over Katy's clit, just being slow and patient, letting her tongue curl to hook underneath her hood, sending jolts of intense pleasure through the pop star. Her hands twisted into the covers as Rihanna picked up speed, her intense arousal making everything feel electric, writhing and arching on the bed as her lesbian lover worked her skilful tongue at her, loving how expertly she put it to work. In a momentary pause, Rihanna pulled off to lick her lips and slide her fingers across Katy's beautifully smooth body to spread her soft labia, exposing her completely for Rihanna's attacking tongue, which immediately went back to work, more intently this time, driving the hood out the way to get directly at Katy's delicate button, circling and swiping at it rapidly to drive a shuddering, body-curling breath from the American as she was overwhelmed. Her gasps became harder, sharper, her toes curling as she felt the familiar sensations, surprised that it happened so quickly but rapidly failing to care about it.

"Oh fuck, don't stop," Katy gasped, tangling herself in her long, dark hair as she wriggled on the bed. Rihanna dutifully continued working her well-practised tongue hard, the muscle writhing and dancing on Katy's nub to push her over the edge, which took only a few exquisite seconds, making the singer bubble over with several sharp, smart attacks of her tongue, making her gasps turn into deep, guttural grunts of pleasure. With a few spasms and kicks of her legs, Katy came hard and fast, digging her nails into the bed as she groaned in ecstasy, giving throaty growls as it culminated, Rihanna continuing to lick hard as she climaxed until with equal swiftness it was over, leaving her far too delicate to be touched so intimately, quickly grabbing Rihanna's hair to stop her as she gasped hard for breath, sweat prickling all over her in a wave of heat, the thin dress suddenly too much. As she caught her breath, Rihanna sat back on her heels with a smile, licking Katy's sweet juices from her lips and pulling her hands down her strong thighs before standing up and leaning over her girlfriend, a hand either side of her as she lowered herself down slowly to her. Katy, eyes closed but sensing the shadow over her, opened her eyes and smiled as Rihanna leant down for a soft kiss, turning into several, their tongues just touching gently before Katy turned her head and let her Bajan lover kiss down her cheek and onto her neck just as softly, sending a shiver of excitement through her despite just climaxing.

Pulling away, Rihanna stood up with a stretch and then reached down for her dress, wasting no time in peeling it off over her head. She matter-of-factly stripped off her bra and panties as Katy watched from the bed with a smile, pushing up to lean on her elbows and watch as Rihanna stripped naked, before the tan star turned to rummage in Katy's bag for their soft blue strap on. Turning back, she held it up with a little wiggle before leaning down to step into it, her perky breasts hanging perfectly from her chest. Sliding it up her legs to fasten the harness, she looked to Katy, who pulled herself obediently from the bed and reached up to quickly unzip her dress, letting the purple fabric collapse around her feet, leaving her gorgeous body exposed in just her bra and high-heels. The former quickly joined everything else on the floor, and just when she bent down to start undoing her shoes, Rihanna stopped her.

"No, leave them on," she smiled, encouraging Katy towards her. The tall Californian stepped forward with a smile, knowing Rihanna was going to take advantage and play her way now, immediately initiated by a hand squeezing hard at her breast, the other sliding over her hip to take a good grip of her ass as they came together in a kiss, pushing the toy to her stomach.

"I'm gonna get what I want this time," Rihanna growled, giving Katy a forceful kiss, pressing their toned bodies together. Katy just let her girlfriend take control, her hands lightly resting onto Rihanna's waist as she was intensely kissed, the tongue delving deep into her mouth, hand gripping her large breast even harder for a moment before Rihanna suddenly pushed her away and grabbed her shoulders, shoving her round and down onto the end of the bed. Bent over and exposed for Rihanna, Katy felt a momentary rush of nervous excitement, immediately arching her back and wiggling her hips a little as she stood on her high-heels, waiting for the inevitable move. She let out a soft gasp as Rihanna's hand laid a firm spank on her ass, grasping her intently and pulling her ass apart slightly to see her tight asshole and snug, waiting pussy. With her spare hand she raised the toy, pressing the tip of against her soft labia, teasing it up and down Katy's soft lips.

"Don't tease me," Katy whispered, trying to push back slightly, but not too much as she knew Rihanna wanted to be in charge. Rihanna just paused a moment, in position, enough to tempt Katy to just push back slightly, splitting her pussy and inching the head of the blue rubber dildo inside her.

"Ok, I won't," Rihanna abruptly said, grabbing the toy and pulling back out of the entrance to Katy's pussy, and without a moments hesitation driving it straight into her ass, sinking immediately over half the toy inside her before her muscles clenched with her reaction, Katy giving a loud shout at the sudden, intense pain, not ready for such a move, her muscles gripping with a crushing spasm that stopped her sinking any deeper. Rihanna smiled as Katy twisted and gasped beneath her, giving pained sounds through her breaths as her hands slipped to take a good hold of her curvy hips, not letting her pull of it at all.

"How's that for not teasing?" Rihanna goaded, rocking her hips a little as she waited for Katy to relax enough for her to continue.

"Good. To the point," Katy said, breathing hard, head sagging towards the bed as she rested on her elbows. She paused just a second further then, without pulling back at all, drove forwards to squeeze every last inch of the toy into Katy's ass, driving the strap-on deeply inside her as Katy gave a shudder and deep, throaty grunt at it, but never said no. Resting her hips against Katy's curvy ass, Rihanna gave a sigh of pleasure and satisfaction.

"Who's the boss?" she asked, looking down at the dominated Californian under her. Katy didn't hesitate.

"You're the boss," she replied with utter conviction. Rihanna felt no reason to say anything more, having Katy's complete submission, and took a firmer hold to draw the toy back, feeling Katy's muscles twitching as she struggled to relax into it all. She pulled back to just the head for maximum effect and then drove back in, smoothly powering the entire toy inside her until she pressed to her ass again, driving another strained grunt from Katy, but it was more of general sensation than pain, which was enough for Rihanna. Katy knew all about it as well as Rihanna grabbed a handful of her long, dark hair, something Rihanna did when she was really up for a fuck and in charge, letting out a cry as her head was pulled back by a sharp yank, putting her in position as Rihanna's other hand slid into the pinch of her waist, tensioning her body perfectly. She immediately set about fucking her, wasting no time in sliding out and then jamming the toy back inside her deeply, taking no time to build up and setting a fast rhythm straight away as Katy grunted hard at it.

Rihanna gave a throaty grunt as she ground the harness against Katy, and herself. Katy felt her pause and tremble at it, indicating that she was very horny and this wouldn't take long. She grit her teeth and growled deeply as Rihanna cranked her body tightly and thumped the toy into her intently once more, pounding with deep, hard thrusts of her, driving it into her clit and taking her towards orgasm as she pumped Katy. Despite the tough, hard stretching Rihanna was giving her, Katy's pussy was wet and her clit aching to be touched, but she couldn't, bracing herself beneath the onslaught of the Bajan star. She knew it wouldn't be long though, feeling Rihanna trembling and grinding hard against her, breathing hard and fast as her climax built up surprisingly quickly as she took Katy hard.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," Rihanna grunted, Katy looking up in surprise at how fast it'd soared up on her. She didn't care though, feeling a tingle spread through her as she pushed back to help with it.

"Come baby," Katy growled simply, jamming herself backward as she gripped the bedding to accentuate things. Rihanna just pulled hard at her Californian lover and drove herself into her, with with it her body against the harness, taking just a few more intense drives into it with her hips to instigate her climax. She came hard with shuddering breaths, giving juddering, strained movements as she gave a couple more thrusts into Katy before driving herself against her firm ass and grinding her clit into the harness to accentuate the awesome sensation, giving deep, guttural grunts and strained groans of pleasure as she pushed herself against the tight harness, hips bucking and shaking with the intensity, legs tight but trembling as she forced Katy into the bed face first.

"Fuck yeah, like that," Katy growled throatily, feeling Rihanna's energy dissipating through her as the gorgeous RnB singer shook to the culmination of her climax, fingers digging into Katy's body and then softening at the peak before sensitivity suddenly washed over her and she stilled, gasping for breath, the heavy breaths breaking the air in the quiet that followed, Katy's breaths masked by the bedding beneath her as she exhaled into it. There was just a few second as Rihanna stood still, feeling too sensitive to move, before she slowly pulled back and slid the blue strap-on back out of Katy's ass.

"Fuck that was good," Rihanna breathed, taking care to set her shaky legs under her as she stepped away, Katy pushing up from the covers and rolling over onto her back, her fantastic double-Ds bouncing on her chest as she did.

"Yeah it was," Katy smiled, watching as Rihanna took a few deep breaths and unfastened the harness, letting the toy slip down to the floor.

"And now, you're gonna get those four fingers you wanted," Rihanna said with a smile, stepping back to the bed and sinking down onto her knees before Katy. The popstar's heart rate immediately spiked; her pussy could take it, but she rarely let people, and despite her somewhat tipsy invitation to her lover earlier on she felt a rush of nerves as she imagined her pussy stretching round Rihanna's skilful fingers. She didn't protest though as Rihanna settled in, reaching up to pull Katy down the bed a little, the Californian loving her surprising strength as she powerfully pulled her into position, legs dangling off the end to leave her hot, silky pussy exposed. After being fucked in the ass, following the tongue-twisting attention she'd been given when they first got back in, her pussy was wet, warmed up and ready. She tingled as Rihanna rubbed her fingers over her puffy lips, just giving a very general circling of her hand to apply just a hint of stimulation to her clit as she brushed over it through her soft hood.

Letting her hand slide down, she teased her fingertips up Katy's silky entrance, easily splitting her puffy lips to dip in between them juicily, feeling the thick juices spread between her fingertips. She pressed on eagerly, knowing Katy was ready for her, immediately sinking two fingers inside her, hearing her exhale with a hint of a moan, rocking them back and forth a few times before adding a third, easily stretching her Californian lover to accommodate them as she worked them busily back and forward, twisting her wrist to just apply a bit of pressure up onto her G-spot as she did. Katy shifted her hips, trying to be discrete lest Rihanna tease her by stopping, but she didn't, allowing her girlfriend to help increase the pressure at her powerful G-spot, working her hand to continue stimulating her as she felt her pussy give a firm squeeze and then relax more, opening up to her. She took the opportunity to add her fourth and finger finger, unfolding her pinky and easily sliding it inside Katy with the rest of her fingers, feeling her pussy flex to delightfully accept them.

"Yeah that's it, all four like you wanted," Rihanna smiled as she pushed them deeply inside, just stretching Katy fully before she started working them back and forth, Katy just giving a deep groan of pleasurable acceptance as she lay back on the bed to enjoy the ministrations and all the sensations that washed over her. Rihanna's numerous fingers rubbed over every delicate nerve ending in her silky pussy and pressured her G-spot, putting in a lovely full sensation that she hadn't felt in quite a while. She gave a groan at the adjustment to Rihanna's hand, folding her fingers and then pressing more firmly with her pumps, feeling a few thrusts before she gave a gasp at a momentary stab of pain as Rihanna's knuckles disappeared inside her pussy, filling her up completely, stretching both her snug entrance and her tunnel beyond. Rihanna worked her hand more intently now, thrusting her hand vigorously inside Katy to bury her hand in her most intimate place, just her thumb exposed, which she was also hooking over to press at her clit with every motion of her digits inside her.

"I'm gonna push you to a new level tonight," Rihanna said, loving the feel of Katy stretching comfortably around her as she worked at her. Katy, shaken from her enjoyment, looked up from the bed, over her fantastic chest and down at Rihanna.

"What, what do you mean?" she questioned, unable to think straight in that moment.

"I'm gonna fist you," Rihanna said quite simply, but in a focussed manner.

"Wait, what? I can't take that," Katy said, managing to pull herself to clarity.

"Yeah you can, just relax, your pussy can do it, and you'll love it," Rihanna said coolly, continuing to work her hand, feeling Katy squeeze at her.

"I can't, I can't," she breathed, looking down and shaking her head. Rihanna paused momentarily.

1...345678