Katy Goes Camping

Story Info
Katy and I enjoy some sexy fun at the camp grounds.
6.5k words
4.31
98.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy loves camping. Let me rephrase that. Katy loves camping in comfort. That's why we have a very nice RV in the driveway instead of a tent on a shelf in the garage. Katy grew up camping in style and wouldn't have it any other way. I'm not complaining, mind you. At 40 years old I don't have much desire to sleep on the ground with little more than a sleeping bag for comfort myself, these days.

When I found a good deal on a slightly used, completely loaded RV, I knew we had to have it. With a large bed in the back, a couple of bunks, and the ability to turn the kitchen table area into another small bed, It can comfortably sleep six. Not so comfortably, eight. Ten if two don't mind sleeping in the captain chairs up front.

A kitchen complete with fridge and microwave is convenient and saves a lot of money on food by allowing us to cook in, rather than going out to eat for every meal. A great investment with three kids, It certainly makes family vacations more tolerable as the children have plenty to keep them entertained on long road trips.

On rare occasions Katy and I take it out for a weekend, meeting up with friends at a nearby campground to "rough it" for a few days. This story is a recollection of one such trip.

Friday-

It was a holiday weekend so I was going to cut out of work early on Friday. We would have to be back Monday afternoon to collect the kids and I wanted to make the most of the time we had. Katy dropped the kids off then phoned to let me know she was going grocery shopping for the trip and to see if I had any special requests. I just told her to take it easy on refrigerated food as we would be the only ones with a fridge and it would be filled mostly with beer. I also asked Katy to put on a panty pal so I could easily reach her if needed.

For those who don't know, a panty pal is a miniature vibrator that uses a magnet to attach to either side of a woman's panties. She then adjusts the vibrating bullet against her clit and is ready for some discreet fun practically anywhere. The model I bought for Katy is activated either with a small remote control, or by cell phone. When the phone rings, the vibrator picks up the signal and turns on. We bought this particular model to use when I was out of town. This way I could still "reach out and touch" her whenever I wanted and from wherever I was. On occasion she'd also wear it while we were at the mall or even at a party, where I would always have the remote at the ready.

While Katy was shopping I found multiple excuses to "call" her until finally she answered the phone by saying,

"If you don't stop I'm going to cum right in the middle of the produce isle!"

While that idea was quite appealing, I had no intentions of letting Katy orgasm yet. I just wanted to keep her on edge during the day, so I simply reminded her to stop at the package store on the way home and pick up the beer and wine we'd need for the trip, before hanging up.

I finally left work around three, headed home and loaded the beverages into the RV fridge while Katy was packing for our weekend get away. I hooked up the boat trailer just as Katy was finishing up her checklist making sure lights and stove were turned off, alarm was set, etc. and we headed to the campground.

Upon arriving we found Joe and Melissa were already there and had gathered up a sizable amount of firewood for later use. Joe and Melissa are a good looking couple in their early 30's. Melissa had worked for us for a while and we'd all hit it off, attending each others BBQ's, kids birthday parties, you name it. They weren't big campers but did have a tent and agreed it would be fun to join us for the weekend. We had told them they didn't need the tent, that our RV was plenty big enough, but they insisted they didn't want to invade our privacy in the one private place we'd have all weekend and would be fine in a tent for a couple of nights.

Joe and I were setting up their tent while Katy and Melissa covered a picnic table and dragged out a cooler of beer when Ed and Joanne pulled in with their popup. Joe has been a good friend of Katy's for years, though she doesn't much care for his wife, Joanne. Katy and Melissa get along great as both are outdoorsy girls who were pretty much tomboys growing up. Joanne is the exact opposite. She is the type who can't pass a mirror without admiring herself. The kind who has to excuse herself every half hour to reapply her makeup and make sure not a hair is out of place. As prissy as Joanne is I was surprised Joe was able to talk her into going camping for an entire weekend.

I fired up the grill to cook some steaks while the girls prepared a few side dishes inside the RV. Once the table was set, Katy was bent over the cooler pulling out some beers and I just couldn't resist. Katy jumped and let out a shriek as her miniskirt flipped up giving everyone a good shot of her panty covered ass. She just glared at me as I held up the remote to the panty pal I'd grabbed before we left the house. She'd never taken it off after shopping, much to my delight. She smoothed her skirt down and pretended nothing happened.

About the third time I pushed the button while we were all eating I received my first elbow to the ribs of the weekend. It wouldn't be the last.

After dinner I started a fire and the women gathered around it for some girl talk while Joe, Ed, and I sat at the picnic table to play some cards and shoot the shit. The other two guys backs were to the girls while I was on the other side of the table where I could see the women who were sitting in lawn chairs facing the fire with their backs to our direction. Every now and then I'd hit the button on the remote while the girls were giggling about something, causing Katy to jump a bit.

When Katy got up to get some beers I told the guys to watch her. As soon as she bent over I pushed and held the button again causing her to jump and her mini skirt to ride up. After turning around and seeing that the other guys were aware of what was going on Katy turned red an waved her finger at me before heading back to the fire with the beers. After an hour or so of occasionally jumping or squirming in her chair inexplicably, I guess Katy decided to come clean with the girls what was happening. She stood up and faced them, which was also facing me, and lifted her skirt to show them the panty pal.

Not about to pass up the opportunity, I immediately pushed and held the button while the other guys noticed what I was doing and turned to look. What they saw was my wife holding her skirt up while their wives watched intensely as she was pleasured by a clit vibrator.

Katy later told me that when asked what was going on she explained to the girls what she was wearing. They didn't fully grasp the idea so once she saw that I was the only man who could see her from where we were sitting, she showed them what she was talking about. Katy further explained that all the vibration over the evening had worked it's magic and when I pushed the button while she was showing the girls, it sent her into a mini orgasm. When she opened her eyes and saw all of us men watching her, Katy quickly pulled her skirt back down and sat down, thoroughly embarrassed as the guys gave her an applause.

After another beer, we all headed off to bed. It had been a long day and we planned on getting up early to take the boat out for some fishing. While we were in bed talking and playing with each others genitals, Katy told me Melissa had been amazed by the device while Joanne had chastised her for letting me have control of the remote.

We could hear Joanne and Ed in their popup. Well, we could hear Joanne anyhow. I couldn't make out exactly what was being said, but it was clear she was unhappy and didn't care who knew it. Katy giggled that poor Ed wouldn't be getting any tonight. I just shrugged and said as long as it was him and not me I wasn't worried about his problems, then moved down between Katy's smooth legs. I finally had what I was waiting all day for, my wife's smooth shaved pussy glistening in the moonlight coming through the window. As I licked her to orgasm, Katy made no attempts to be quiet. After we made love I joked that if there were any wild animals around, surely she'd scared them off. Katy just smiled, wiped a bit of my cum from the corner of her mouth, and said

"It's not a library, ya know."

I chuckled knowing full well the other couples had heard us, and spooned Katy as we drifted to sleep for the night.

Saturday-

I awoke to Katy cooking breakfast for everyone on the stove of the RV. She hadn't dressed yet but pushed me away when I came up behind her and started rubbing her ass.

"It's already 6 and we were going to be out of here by 5:30 remember? If you wanted some this morning you shoulda got your ass out of bed earlier".

I pulled on some shorts, grabbed a cup of coffee, and headed out to tell the others breakfast was about ready. Joe and Melissa were up and sitting at the picnic table with their own coffee peculated over the camp stove. I asked how they'd slept in the tent to which Melissa replied

"Better than poor Ed, I'm sure"

Sure enough, Joanne was awake, still unhappy, and still didn't care who knew it. We listened to her yelling and banging on the popup for a bit until I decided to give Ed a break and hollered to them that breakfast was ready.

Katy had pulled on a bikini and a cover shirt and was bringing the food out to the table when Ed emerged mouthing "Thank God" while walking over to the table. We all felt kind of sorry for him, but at the same time couldn't figure out why he'd brought her at all. Joanne skipped breakfast to get ready to go fishing which didn't disappoint any of us. After eating and hooking up our boat to Ed's pickup we waited another half an hour for Joanne to be sufficiently made up and her hair just perfect.

When Joanne finally emerged from their popup all dolled up, Katy rolled her eyes at me and said "Let's go already!" making certain it was loud enough for Joanne to hear.

Ed and Joanne climbed into the cabin while the rest of us piled into the bed and we headed to the lake. After a couple of hours of fishing it was getting hot. We pulled the boat into a dockside restaurant for lunch and to cool off at bit.

Back on the boat after lunch Joanne surprised all of us when she pulled off her bikini top. Not the least bit shy about showing off her 38DD's she followed up by pulling off her shorts revealing a full bush.

Joanne pulled on her sun glasses, sat down and said "I don't know about you girls, but I hate tan lines"

Katy just gave me a knowing smile. Not only did I have to put up with Joannes mouth all weekend, but as Katy was well aware, her naked body didn't do a thing for me either.

Don't get me wrong, Joanne would be a wet dream for many guys, with the huge tits, round ass, and curves in the right places. No offense to any female readers who may have had augmentation surgery, but I really dislike fake boobs and Joanne was proudly sporting two beach balls of silicone on her chest. To make it worse, I despise an unkept bush. I like it neatly trimmed or preferably shaved completely bald. Nothing worse than having to pick hair out of your teeth after a snack. Joanne looked like she hadn't so much as trimmed her pubic in years, which I'm sure is why she was wearing shorts to begin with instead of bikini bottoms like Katy and Melissa.

We'd had a bottle of wine with lunch, and I'd opened a second bottle once back on the boat. Of course Joe, Ed, and I had been trying to talk Katy and Melissa into joining Joanne in sun-bathing au natural. After a few glasses of wine, Melissa reluctantly gave in and untied her bikini top revealing her pert A-cup breasts. Seeming embarrassed, she slid her bottoms off showing off a mostly shaved pussy with just a tuft of hair above her slit. I commented that I didn't know it was peach season and the ones I was looking at sure looked juicy. That drew a laugh from everyone else, but earned me another elbow to the ribs from Katy.

That left Katy being encouraged by the other five of us to 'take it off'. Now, Katy isn't necessarily shy, in fact the bikini she was wearing left little to the imagination as it was. She regularly let's me show her off in public places. Indeed, with the correct mix of alcohol and horniness, Katy will do almost anything in public no matter how many strangers might be able to see us.

But these weren't strangers. These were people we knew well and would see again, so Katy was a bit reluctant. After quickly downing her third glass of wine she finally relented and pulled off the top, freeing her 34C's and eliciting wolf whistles from the guys as she turned red with embarrassment. I tugged at the string on one side of Katy's bikini bottoms but she slapped my hand away.

"You guys are still wearing your shorts so I'm not taking off my bottoms", she protested.

I made up some bullshit excuse about guys not suntanning naked because they don't want sunburn on their wieners.

"Ok, let's going skinny dipping then", Katy quickly answer while yanking my shorts down at the same time.

Stepping out of the shorts I untied the other side of Katy's bikini and pulled her into the lake with me. The others soon followed and a game of water tag ensued. Everyone was having a good time and there was some touchy-feely stuff going on. Nothing overtly sexual, just the occasional ass grab there and brushing against a titty there. After a bit of this we were all getting tired quick. I saw Katy was hanging onto Joe's shoulders from behind to stay afloat. Melissa saw this as well and swam over to put her arms around my neck for support of her own.

As was usually the case on this weekend, Joanne was the party pooper. I'm guessing because she hadn't received much attention in the water but she also hadn't participated much. Hanging onto the side of the boat she demanded Ed get back on and help her up. Dutifully, Ed did as he was instructed and the playful mood the rest of us were in was abruptly ended. We all climbed back aboard, put our clothes back on, and headed back to shore, and ultimately to camp.

After dinner we all sat around the camp fire drinking beer and wine while playing truth or dare. With the alcohol and friendly flirting the game was just getting interesting when Joanne, who'd definitely had too much to drink, blurted out,

"Someone dare me to show my tits!"

Having had plenty to drink myself, I muttered that nobody wanted to see those silicone beach balls again. I thought I had said it under my breath but the elbow to the ribs from Katy followed by Joanne abruptly getting up and stomping back to their popup quickly told me otherwise.

Ed dutifully followed his wife before she had a chance to scream his name for the fiftieth time of the day. Once they were out of earshot, Joe and Melissa couldn't help themselves anymore and busted out laughing. Katy said I was mean and shouldn't have hurt Joanne's feelings like that. Melissa agreed that it was less than polite of me, but said

"The bitch deserves it after the way she's been treating Ed and trying her hardest to ruin everything we do!"

That Katy had to agree with. She gave me a kiss and said I was forgiven for pissing off the bitch. We all had a good laugh at that just as the thunder moved in. We'd been avoiding storms all day, but it was apparent we weren't going to miss this one. We said our goodnights and headed to bed.

Just as Katy emerged from the bathroom wearing a sexy negligee she'd bought for the trip to surprise me a loud clap of thunder shook the RV and the sky's opened up. Katy said she was worried about Joe and Melissa out there. I told her they were fine and don't be getting ideas about playing Good Samaritan after putting on the nightie getting me all worked up.

I pulled Katy into the bed and was gently kissing her neck when a wind gust shook the RV violently. Before Katy could say a word we heard,

"SHIT!"

I hollered out the window, "Are you ok, Joe?"

"No man, the wind ripped the stakes up and knocked the tent over", he replied.

Just great. I was sporting wood, about to get lucky with my beautiful wife who had bought a special outfit just for the occasion and it was going to be ruined by a damn thunderstorm.

"Well get your asses in here where it's dry", I yelled to him while pulling the curtain across the bed to cover Katy up.

I pulled on a pair of boxers and let Joe and Melissa in. They were completely soaked from head to toe. I handed them a couple of beach towels to dry off and cover up with, apologizing I didn't have something more modest to offer them. Melissa took her towel into the bathroom to dry off while Joe did the same in the kitchen. Katy put on a bath robe and emerged from behind the curtain of the bed. Joe saw here and fumbled to cover himself as Katy chuckled. Melissa came out of the bathroom wearing the towel and asked what was so funny. Katy said,

"You're husband here has suddenly become shy considering we were all naked on the boat today"

Melissa admitted that was a bit funny and playfully pulled at Joe's towel. I can't say I was overly amused at having unintended guests but made the most of it and poured us all another glass of wine. After a bit of chit chat Katy decided it was silly to sit there hot in a bathrobe and took it off revealing her teddy to everyone. Joe and Melissa immediately realized what had happened and started apologizing again for intruding.

Katy laughed and said, "No worries, I'm taking him back to bed to pick up where we left off. If that'll bother you, your tent is outside, otherwise the table converts to a bed. Have fun."

With that she grabbed my arm and playfully told me if I wanted to get laid I'd better get my ass in the bed quickly. She didn't have to tell me twice.

While my head was buried in my wifes sweet, shaved, pussy as she moaned softly, I suddenly became aware of another low moan not emanating from Katy. I stopped what I was doing and looked at Katy. She heard it as well and peeked through the curtain then motioned for me to come up and take a look.

Katy slowly stroked my cock as we both watched our friends. They were attempting the same thing we'd been doing, only on a bed barely big enough for two people to lay still on, let alone get busy in. Joe was on his knees, cock sticking straight out, trying to eat his wifes pussy from some sort of weird angle she'd contorted her body to trying to stay on the bed while also getting into a position Joe could reach her. Katy was stroking me faster when Joe stood while Melissa sat on the edge of the tiny bed to suck his cock.

Being ornery from the wine and turned on from our play as well as watching our friends, Katy flung the curtain back and asked sternly,

"What the hell is going on out there?"

Melissa was immediately flushed and tried to stammer some sort of apology while Joe tried to cover his hard on with his hands.

Katy laughed and said she was just kidding. She told them to come join us in the big bed before they break something. I asked her if she was sure. She just kissed me and said,

"It'll be fun, relax." followed by, "come on you two, I want to get some before sunrise" directed at Joe and Melissa.

The discussed it in a whisper before Joe sheepishly said, "We aren't really into swapping."

Katy laughed, "We aren't swingers silly. I don't want to fuck you, and whether Michael wants to or not, he's not going to fuck Melissa. I'm just offering to let you two join us in this big comfortable bed instead of that little thing you're on now. But if you'd rather break your dick trying to be a contortionist, don't let me stop ya."

After another quick whisper session, Joe and Melissa cautiously approached the bed. I moved over against the wall into a spooning position with Katy while our friends climbed in the bed and did the same, facing us.

12