Katy Goes Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy jerked my dick softly while making small talk with Melissa, trying to put her at ease.

"Loosen up a bit girl, you're stiff as a statue", Katy admonished.

Earlier in the night, while we were playing truth or dare, Katy and Melissa had both admitted they'd never been with another woman, but were curious about it. Remembering this, I gently removed Katy's hand from my dick and gently motioned it toward Melissa's tiny tits. Katy got the message and was still drunk enough to play along and began massaging Melissa's tits while Joe was working her pussy with his fingers. I had spread Katy's legs a bit and was running the head of my dick up and down the outside of her very wet pussy lips while reaching around to massage her very hard clit.

Katy leaned forward and took one of Melissa's nipples into mouth about the same time I felt Melissa's hand pushing mine to the side so she could reach Katy's clit. This was too much to just watch so Joe and I each entered our spouses from behind. Katy continued to suckle Melissa nipple and moved her own hand down to mimic Melissa's actions being performed on her own clit.

The entire scene was incredibly erotic. Out of the blue, Melissa asked Katy if she could taste her. Katy said she wasn't sure she wanted to go that far, but if Melissa could get her face down there with me pistoning in and out of her, to go for it.

Joe and Melissa changed positions so we were now eye level with their fucking and they with ours. Katy went back to rubbing Melissa's clit while Melissa tentatively searched out Katy's clit with her tongue. It was rather funny watching Melissa try to tongue Katy while avoiding my dick entirely. The sensation of being licked and fucked at the same time sent Katy over the edge, her pussy spasming over my cock with every convulsion. That in turn pushed me over as well and I quickly shot my load into Katy. Katy motioned for me to bring my cock to her lips to clean while Joe and Melissa were still going at it. She continued to rub Melissa's clit and let out a low moan on my cock when she felt Melissa's tongue slide down her pussy lips and inside of her.

Joe came and pulled out, allowing Melissa to move closer and fully bury her face in Katy's pussy. Katy's tongue furiously working my cock had me hard again and I started sliding in and out of my beautiful wife's mouth. Katy hummed and moaned on my cock as Melissa sent her to another shuttering orgasm resulting in me shooting my own load down her throat.

All of us completely spent, Katy laid on my shoulder, her back to our friends, and invited them to stay in the large bed with us as they'd be more comfortable. Joe and Melissa accepted the invitation and moved into a similar position opposite us, Melissa basically ass to ass with Katy. Melissa and Katy locked hands as we all drifted off to sleep.

Sunday-

We awoke Sunday morning and all was quiet from the popup so assuming Ed and Joanne were sleeping in, the four of us stayed in the RV for some coffee and chatting. No one bothered to get dressed, a good sign that everyone was comfortable with what had happened the night before. Both of the girls complained of hangovers and how drunk they'd been. Personally I think they were exaggerating how drunk they were to blame the alcohol on what happened, but I know everyone enjoyed themselves.

After going through two pots of coffee we all pulled some clothes on and headed outside. Poor Ed was sitting by himself at the Picnic table. He said Joanne wasn't feeling well and was a bit embarrassed by her actions the previous evening so she was going to stay in the popup and relax. Nobody put up much of an argument to coax her out.

The plan had been to take the boat back out to the lake, but the weather forecast nixed that Idea. Joe, Ed, and I re secured Joe and Melissa's tent, though I had secretly hoped it was damaged so we could replay the previous evening. No such luck as the tent was just fine.

Katy and I walked down to the pond, fed the ducks and discussed our feelings about what had happened. Katy said she was a bit embarrassed because it was with such good friends and now they'd think of her like that every time we saw them. A little prodding got her admission that she indeed had enjoyed herself immensely and that she'd do it again if the opportunity arose.

Back at the camp site, we all just lazed around playing cards and drinking up what was left of the beer. Ed seemed a bit depressed all day, though If I were married to Joanne, I'd be depressed too. After dinner we chatted about mundane things. By nightfall we were down to our last bottle of wine and decided once it was gone, we'd all head to bed as we had a bit of work to do in the morning packing up to leave.

Once we were back in the RV Katy didn't bother with the nightie or anything else. She dropped her clothes, and handed me the handcuffs and blindfold. We enjoy the occasional bondage game, but I had no clue she'd brought them with her on the trip.

I blindfolded and handcuffed Katy to the bed and was just lightly running my fingertips across her body when someone knocked on the door to the RV.

Katy Growled, "Get rid of whoever it is, I don't want company seeing me like this"

I pulled on a pair of boxers, closed the curtain to the bed, and answered the door. It was Ed. Apparently Joanne had thrown a fit and kicked him out of the popup for daring to suggest sex. Katy, still blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed called out asking who was here. I told her it was Ed.

Katy said "Ed, I love ya, but I need you to leave us alone for a while"

Katy has known Ed for years. They went out on a date once years ago that was an unmitigated disaster but they'd become close friends since.

Ed realized what was going on and asked me if we had a spare blanket he could use and he'd just sleep under the picnic table. I excused myself for a minute and went to talk to Katy.

"Baby, more storms are moving in and he's got nowhere to sleep but under the picnic table"

"Uncuff me, I'm gonna go give that bitch a piece of my mind", Katy said, probably loud enough for Ed to hear.

"Relax baby, I'll get him settled and be right back to pick up where we left off", I answered.

"Not with Ed in here! It was different with Joe and Melissa, they were a couple and could do the same thing if they wanted. Poor Ed will be listening to us with nobody to take care of him", Katy rationalized.

I just Kissed Katy, told her again to relax, and pulled the curtain closed. She wasn't happy, but being handcuffed to the bed and blindfolded to boot, her options were limited. I let Ed in, showed him how to turn the table into a bed, and headed back to Katy.

Katy was still hesitant to play with Joe mere feet away, but once I got my tongue on her clit she let out a sigh of resignation and spread her legs. Katy soon forgot all about Joe as I licked her pussy, and was moaning away. Suddenly she got quiet and asked me what was going on. I told her I didn't know what she was talking about and she whispered she'd heard a zipper. I guess being blindfolded heightens your other senses as I'd heard no such thing.

"What's Ed doing?", Katy whispered.

"How the hell should I know?", I whispered back.

"Look and see!", she insisted.

I took a peek past the curtain and informed Katy she was right. She had indeed heard Ed's zipper. His shorts were around his ankles and he was trying his hardest to see through the crease in the curtain while stroking himself. Katy chuckled a bit, but also felt bad for Ed, figuring with Joanne for a wife he rarely got taken care of at home.

"Ed, are you being naughty out there?", Katy said in a mock stern tone.

"I...er...um...uh...", Ed stammered.

After a pause for a few seconds for effect, Katy said, "Ed, I know you're playing with yourself out there. I know you've always wanted me. You're married and so am I so we can't do anything about that but If we let you watch, can you be good and quiet and not touch?"

Ed immediately replied, "Katy I'd love to watch, I'll sit over here so I'm not tempted to touch if that's what you want. Only if it's ok with Michael, of course."

Katy knew I never minded an audience so she asked me to slide the curtain open so Ed could see us.

A bit surprised by Katy's request I just opened the curtain to find Ed had taken a seat about 10 feet away with his hands folded in his lap as if he were about to watch a play.

I soon realized what Katy was up to. She was going to dominate Ed while at the same time playing the submissive to me. By allowing him to watch, but not touch, she had complete control over him despite being blindfolded and handcuffed herself.

I went back to eating Katy who began moaning even louder than usual. I'm not sure if she was even more turned on or if she was playing a bit of a role for Ed's sake but it sure had the desired effect as Ed was furiously stroking his cock while watching us.

Katy asked, "Ed, what are you doing?"

"I'm uh..um..er..."

"You're jerking off, aren't ya?" Katy demanded.

Ed answered in the affirmative causing Katy to order, "Well, get over here and watch Michael slide his dick into me"

She was getting into this game. I moved up and kissed her deeply while rubbing the head of my dick against her clit. This always gets Katy going and she was soon moaning again, finally begging me to penetrate her.

"Ed, are you watching? Are you getting yourself all hard watching me get fucked? Isn't this what you've always wanted to do to me?", Katy asked

Ed admitted he had always wanted to get into Katy's pants.

"Well, maybe if you weren't married to that bitch we'd let you play with us, but since we don't play with married people behind their partners back, you'll just have to watch and wish it was you, huh?", Katy reminded.

I though Katy was crossing the line to being almost mean, but Ed sure wasn't complaining when she told him to come closer and get a better view. He gladly moved closer and furiously stroked himself, just inches from Katy's face, but he didn't dare touch for fear the show would abruptly end if he tried.

It was obvious Ed was very close to coming when he stopped stroking himself entirely. Katy still couldn't see anything, but felt the warmth of Ed's cock close to her face. She turned in the general direction of the heat source and blew warm breath toward it as if trying to blow out a candle. His dick jerked involuntarily as Katy repeated the action a few times.

"There's your blowjob. Sorry, but that's all you get, being married and all I'm sure your wife wouldn't appreciate it if I gave you more.", Katy teased. "Hon, come up here and let me suck you so Ed can see what he's missing", she said to me.

Never one to turn down a blowjob I pulled out of Katy's pussy and straddled her face as she took me deep into her mouth. It suddenly dawned on me that Katy had taken over the entire situation and was directing all of the action despite being the one wearing the blindfold and handcuffs.

I had been rubbing Katy's clit while she was sucking me. As she neared orgasm she blurted out,

"Cum on me hon, shoot on me so Ed can see you do what he so desperately wants to do right now."

As Katy began to convulse, I pulled out of her mouth and shot a load of cum across her lips and cheek. The second spurt covered her nose and the final landed on her chin. Katy licked her lips and said,

"Mmmm, bet you with that was you, don't you Ed? Bet you want to cum on me too?"

Ed nodded furiously. After a few seconds Katy said, "I can't hear your head rattle, was that a yes?"

Realizing now that Katy couldn't see him shaking his head, Ed desperately affirmed that he did indeed wish it was him and he wanted badly to cum on her.

Katy thought for a moment and gave Ed permission to cum on her feet as long as neither he nor his penis touched her. It took Ed all of two seconds and two strokes to unload a large amount of sperm all over Katy's feet.

"My my, someone hasn't gotten any in a while. Too bad you're married, someone could sure use a stud like you" Katy cooed before saying "OK Ed, sorry but shows over" and asking me to pull the curtain closed.

I closed the curtain and released Katy from her binds and blindfold. She gave me a kiss and whispered "damn that was hot" into my ear before pushing my head back down between her legs. After making love again, this time without shackles or an audience, we drifted off to sleep.

Monday-

I awoke Monday to Katy sucking my dick and her pussy inches from my face. This is far and away my favorite way to wake up and of course I immediately went to work on Katy's wetness with my tongue. After we both came, Katy pulled on a sleep shirt and we headed to the kitchen to start some coffee. Expecting to find Ed asleep we were a bit surprised to find he was gone and only a note remained as proof he'd ever been there,

"Dear Katy and Michael", it started, "Last night was the most incredible of my life! Hope to see you two again after the divorce!"

Katy smiled, figuring we'd played a role in Ed dumping Joanne. I was indifferent to the whole thing. I didn't like the woman, but don't wish ill will on anyone and a divorce was going to devastate her. Stepping outside we saw that Ed and Joanne were indeed gone. Joe and Melissa had just finished packing up their car and come over to say goodbye. Melissa kissed Katy on the mouth and told her she'd really enjoyed herself and hoped we could all get together again soon before coming over, giving me a peck on the cheek and winked saying,

"Maybe next time I can play with this a bit, too", while giving my crotch a little squeeze.

I looked at Katy an shrugged as Joe and Melissa drove off. We later found out they had enjoyed our evening together so much, they'd decided to give full fledged swinging a try. That's not our thing so when we found out, we just wished them well. That was the first and last time we had an encounter with Joe and Melissa but the memory is still shared often.

We still had a few hours before we had to be off the campground so I turned to Katy and asked if there was anything she'd like to do before we left. She pulled off her nightshirt, got on her knees in front of me, and said,

"Uh huh"

12