Katy, Jenny and the Dare Pt. 01

Story Info
Public nudity and embarrassment for two new teachers.
2.6k words
4.38
48k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the motorists rushing along the by-pass, wishing they could get to their destination sooner had been aware of the presence of the young lady a mere few yards away, they may very well not have been exceeding the speed limit as they nearly all were. Jenny sighed To herself, as she pondered her predicament and the chain of events that had got her here. Alone. Miles from home. No mobile telephone. Crouching behind a low run of bushes. Oh, and stark naked. Her left arm was crossed over her breasts. Her right hand cupped over her pussy. In her mind offering a second layer of concealment. She felt her nipples hard against her forearm and the warmth of her neatly trimmed pussy on her palm. Her mind drifted back to earlier that day when she had arrived at work.

A recently graduated student teacher, at the her at the end of her course. The promise of a six week long holiday tantalizingly close. She had, that very morning, arrived at work wearing the clothes her fellow trainee, Kate, had dared her to wear. It was nothing outrageous, that would never do, but just the sort of outfit Kate would suggest. The tension between them was electric and had, on more than one occasion, led to them almost, but not quite, into the same bed. Only the previous evening, unbeknownst to each other, both felt the shiver, a frisson, of sexual excitement. Both unsure of how the other felt, but both longing to hold each other and press their lips together. As she remembered this feeling she felt her hand getting wetter as her pussy tingled and released its dampness into her palm. Jenny shuddered and bit her lip, "Fuck, I need to cum," she uttered to herself. Her fingers moved, as if by themselves, over her outer lips, causing her to gasp. She had to force herself to stop. "Not here. Not now," she whispered. She brought herself back to reality. How to get the five or so miles home in the still bright early evening when she was as naked as the day she was born.

"So, our last week then," Katy looked and sounded excited at the thought of only five more days to go. "I can hardly believe it. The year has gone so fast," she sounded relieved and excited at the same time.

"Celebrations all round, I feel," added Jenny. She wondered what they could do that would be fun but not too expensive - the student loan long since spent.

Katy must have been thinking along the same lines, "just an evening off at a pub, no studying, no lesson planning. An actual night off for once," she suggested.

It was quickly agreed that a trip to a pub, the one out Essex way that they found last Autumn was chosen. Quiet, but not too remote. A week night would see it relatively empty and, being some distance from school, devoid of those annoying students - especially the lads who tried every trick in the book to embarrass them both. If it wasn't clumsy sexual innuendo then it was trying to look down their tops or up their skirts. And there was that one occasion when the winter wind caught Jenny with her arms full of books as she walked between buildings. Unable to check her dress as it blew up above her waist in front of the three worst boys one day around Easter. No doubt to their extreme delight, they were briefly able to see the skimpiest of panties, barely covering her backside and Thin enough to clearly evidence the fact that Jenny was a girl who favored the Brazilian when it came to pubic grooming. Katy was not without embarrassment either.

In one lesson she had been demonstrating some concept or other in an energetic manner, trying to engage the pupils through enthusiasm, when her front-fastening bra had unsnapped releasing her ample bosom under her blouse. Luckily it was a fairly thick material and, being young with firm pert breasts, it didn't cause an immediate issue. With a few minutes to go she elected to carry on teaching. However, the material may have been thick, but he neckline was cut quite low. As she continued she found herself leaning over to adjust some equipment three of the students we're working on. It wasn't until she saw the smirk on two of the boys faces, and felt the gentle breeze on her stiffening nipples, that she realized that her tits were on full view. Blushing and grabbing at the dress she dismissed the class early. For once the two boys were reluctant to depart.

"Remember what we said about our last few days?" Asked Katy, referring to a conversation that they had a few weeks ago when the weather was less than warm.

"That we would wear something 'special' in the last few days?" Katy suggested.

"Yes, the outfits we bought in the new year sales - that we thought we would be good for a date," said Jenny.

"The date that never happened?" Katy sounded dejected.

"Yes, the dresses we each chose," Jenny confirmed, "and the special 'accessories', she continued.

"Definitely. I'm game. What about you?" Asked Katy.

"Absolutely," Jenny's excitement was hard to conceal.

The next day the two girls were sitting in Katy's car on their way to school. Each looked amazing. Flowery summer dresses and 'strappy' shoes, as they called them. The accessories being Lacy French knickers, matching bra, barely black stockings and suspenders. They both had just two lessons to teach, and one after school meeting, a short one, to hand out the timetables for September. Then they were free to leave. Straight to the pub. The day dragged, the lesson passing without incident. Or at least it did if you discount the fact that, word spread around that the two trainee teachers were wearing stockings to day, thanks to some eagle eyed boys, who always hung around the stairwell in the science block. The daily mission of looking up skirts had born fruit - and how. A number of boys would be sporting rather aching erections for sometime afterwards. One lucky boy was assisted by his girlfriend in dealing with this in an unlocked stationery cupboard, where her hand came in jolly useful. His hand returning the favour under her tartan school skirt after she had rather helpfully revealed that she had attended school that day wearing unauthorized hold-ups minus knickers. Another, less lucky boy, had been found wanking in an empty classroom by the French teacher. A double embarrassment for him as he had held a crush for her all year. Immediate detention and a note home to parents would complete the humiliation.

Jenny and Katy met up a few minutes before the timetable meeting. Discussing how the day had gone they both admitted that it had been a bit of a turn on. Katy revealed that she had been so turned on in fact that her panties had become damp. So damp as to be uncomfortable. Jenny suggested that it might be better to slip them off. "I can't do that," said Katy.

"Why not?" Jenny giggled, "I dare you."

"Because I already have done," Katy blushed.

"I don't believe you," an incredulous Jenny whispered.

To prove it Katy quickly lifted the front of her dress, just enough for Jenny to see her lips and clean shaven mound. In an instant the dress was dropped down. Just in time as the staff room door opened as people filed in. "I dare you to do the same, right now," whispered Katy.

Never one to refuse a dare, Jenny moved behind a row of pigeon holes, as if to check for any correspondence. The other staff that had arrived were engrossed in picking up their time tables and do not notice Jenny fidget for a second. Nor see her silky panties slip down her legs to her ankles. Katy did. And they both jumped as the voice of the Head call for everyone's attention as he walked in.

"Fuck!" Gasped Jenny. A few people looked around at her. She quickly shook her hand. "Sorry. Paper cut!" She quickly exclaimed. A few 'tuts" and sympathetic nods and everyone went back to the task at hand. Still shielded by the shelving, Jenny quickly stepped out of her panties and gently kicked them under the pedestal unit. She never did find them again, but the caretaker does have a nice souvenir in his office that has been used for dubious activities. The two of them spent the rest of the meeting commando. Little knowing that they were not the only ones in such a state of undress at that moment. The young French teacher, Yvonne, never wore any under anything she wore (much to the enjoyment of attentive boys in her class) and the Maths teacher, Preeti, who normally always wore something was currently wearing only a dress.

Having had to dress in a hurry thanks to almost being caught earlier in the day in an intimate (and naked) embrace with a colleague, in the music room. Hastily leaving her entire underwear stuffed down the back of a piano. This also ended up in the caretaker's collection - forcing the young lady to travel across the city on the underground wearing nothing but a very thin and short dress. Several commuters were treated to some very special sights that night on a normally boring journey. Especially those at her final stop when the dress was caught in the train door. Preeti had to hide behind some shops cowering naked until she could sneak in home after all had gone to bed. Apart from those on the train, thankfully few by then, and two at the station she had got away with it. It was a shame about the CCTV at the station and covering the rear of the shops where she sheltered. The security guard, however, did add some interesting video footage to his home collection though.

Many miles away, in a car on the roadside, the two young friends were driving towards their detonation. "That was so exciting, was it not, Jenny?" Asked Katy.

"Very. I must admit, that going commando is something I find I love." They both giggled. "But here is something I would love to try," she added.

"Oh? What's that?" Enquired Katy.

"Being nude in public. Outside." Jenny blushed.

"Hell, yeah. Me too."

Suddenly Jenny grasped the hem of her dress. Looked at Katy for a second, lifted herself off the seat and, in a flash, the dress was off, over her head and on the back seat. Katy gasped incredulously. Before you could say 'bra' Jenny's was off and had joined the dress. She sat in the passenger seat, wearing just her stockings and suspenders. The both laughed.

"Hang on a moment," said Katy pulling into a lay by that she had just noticed they were approaching. She didn't notice the sign saying 'Lay By Closed - Construction Vehicles Only'. Katy pulled the car to a halt. Within seconds both girls were a flurry of movement and they were in the from seats with all their clothes on the back. Without saying a word they knew that the next thing was to drive off as they were. A naked drive through the countryside.

"What about other motorists?" the facts of the situation started to dawn on Jenny, who looked a little concerned.

"It's OK," Katy reassured her. "There is a turn off just up ahead. We will be in open countryside in minutes. Other car drivers can't see below our shoulders, they'll assume we are wearing shoulder less outfits. Any lorries we come across in the minute or two we are in the main road won't be fussed. So what if we give a trucker a cheap thrill?"

"Hang on, I'm getting a bit excited and I need to pee," Jenny said. " Let me just grab my dress and I'll pop to the...What are you doing?.

Katy grabbed the dresses. "Hey, go like that. There's no one about." Katy laughed and winked.

Jenny thought for a second. Then nodded and reached for the door handle. "I'll be right back." The door opened, Jenny hopped out and shut the door behind her.

Katy watched her run away into the bushes out of sight. The view of her naked body move away made her gasp. Her pussy contracted and she immediately went so wet she leaked onto the seat. "Oh, fuck. I fancy her so much. When she gets back I'll..." She was interrupted by the sight of blue flashing lights approaching from behind. "I expect they are off to some call," she started to say to herself. Then she noticed the indicator. "Oh. Fuck. They are not..." She explained. "Yes. They are." Kat frantically grabbed a dress from the back seat and slipped it quickly over her head. Just as the police cars pulled up behind her. The driver got out. Katy wound down the window.

"Is everything OK, miss?" Asked the officer.

"Yes, thank you. I just had to pull over for a second. I wanted to..err." The reason didn't matter.

"Well, you'll have to move on, miss. This lay by is closed. I'm about to replace the barrier that had fallen down. Did you not see it, or the sight?" He asked.

"OK, officer. I'll be off in a moment. You can go and I'll drive away..." She went to explain.

"I'm afraid not, miss. As I said, I'm blocking the whole thing off as some road surfacing equipment is arriving later tonight. You'll have to move now, sorry." He seemed genuine but insistent.

"But my friend is..." She started to say. But how could she? Jenny was a few yards away, and naked. She'd have to go. But could she then get back? It was a dual carriage way. The nearest place to turn around was miles away and the construction traffic would be... She would have to go now. Besides, any moment now he would ask about the pile of clothes on the back seat. He had been looking at them.

"Your friend is..?" The officer pushed her for a response.

"Waiting for me to call her," Katy went on to say.

"You'll have to call her later, from somewhere else, miss," he went on.

Watching all this from behind the trees and bushes in the lay by was Jenny. Stunned she froze o the spot. She remained as still as a statue while the conversation took place. As steady as a rock as Katy drove off, taking her clothes, mobile and dignity with her. She remained hidden as the officer set up the barriers prior to driving off himself. She heard his parting words to his colleague who had been sorting out the barriers while he chatted to Katy.

"You know, I think that young lady was up to something," he looked puzzled for a moment. If it wasn't shift end and we didn't have this blessed barrier to sort out I would have pushed a bit more. " He continued. "And another thing. She had a load of clothes all over the back seat. Odd."

Jenny was stunned. Stunned but hot. The fact that she was stark naked a few feet away from to police officers. Beside a busy dual carriage way. Miles from home. She was finding it exciting. As she held her pussy and covered her breasts she couldn't stop wishing Katy were here too, right now. Partly to share her embarrassment, but primarily as she wanted nothing more than to hold their two naked bodies together. She stopped at that thought, not because she waned to, but because she needed to decide on what to do next. How on earth was a naked young girl to get home on a bright summers evening?