Katy, Jenny and the Dare Pt. 02

Story Info
Second, concluding part of Jenny's naked journey home.
4.8k words
4.39
20.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far. A combination if events had found Jenny, a newly qualified school teacher, abandoned naked near a lay by beside a busy road. Currently crouched behind some bushes covering her embarrassment with her hands a best as she could. She was now working out how to get home without being seen.

Gradually the panic she had felt at first began to subside and Jenny contemplated her predicament, more specifically on how to extricate herself from it keeping her modesty intact. As she worked through the options she narrowed it down to two. She could remain where she was until dark, then try her best to get back in the dead of night. There would certainly be less chance of discovery. Alternatively she could go for it now and get things over with. The second option seemed the worst until she remembered part of the conversation her friend Katy had with the police officer who had made Katy drive off. The part where he informed Katy that some road repair vehicles were about to occupy the very lay by in which she was cowering naked. The chances of them setting up and getting ready for work and not discovering a hot young teacher, naked in the bushes were minuscule in the extreme. That settled it for Jenny. She would have to make a break for it. And now. At least she knew the area well enough to know that for the most part it would be across country, with plenty of natural cover for a lot of it. The final part would mean walking through a housing estate, but there were enough to back alleys and gardens to avoid the actual streets until the very last stretch towards their flat. With a quick look over the hedges she set off. She kept a hand over her neatly trimmed pussy and an arm across her breasts as she tip-toed away across the field on the long journey home.

As she progressed along the pathway Jenny started to relax. It was a lovely sunny evening. The sort of evening just perfect for a walk in the countryside. Of course, being naked was not the ideal way to undertake this. Nevertheless, Jenny did feel a lot better now. Miles from anywhere, then traffic noise from the busy road had long since been replaced by birdsong and the hum of insects as they went about their pollinating and nectar gathering. After a while Jenny relaxed and her arms dropped away from covering her more intimate places. Besides the brush of her arm on her nipples had caused them to become erect. Jenny always had sensitive nipples and the contact between them and her forearm only served to make her pussy wet. Given that her hand had been tightly clamped over her lips this had only served to provide the early stages of arousal. Her outer lips had parted and more than a few times her hand had touched against her inner lips and, oh God had they, rubbed her clit - which in turn had long since left its protective hood. Jenny so needed to cum. She was considering stopping and relieving her desires when she heard something over the sounds of nature. The sound didn't really register at first, her being preoccupied with contemplating masturbating, until the source of the sound was very nearly upon her. When it suddenly registered she froze. Two people started to appear over the brow of a hill - thankfully they were preoccupied in their conversation and didn't notice her. Quickly Jenny came to her senses and dived to her left into the cover provided by a hedgerow. She sank into a dry ditch and held her breath. Once more her hand went to cover her pussy. As much to find out how she was down there as cover. As her palm cupped over now somewhat exposed pink entrance she gasped. How hot was she right now? She thought she may even scald her fingers. As the voices rose in volume she started moving her hand around. She didn't want to to, but she did. Jenny gasped - then froze.

"What was that" a male voice asked.

"What was what?"a female voice this time.

"It sounded like someone gasping," The first voice again, puzzled. Then rustling noises as they two hikers started to look around. Jenny held her breath and kept as still as a statue. Her hand remained clasped on her dripping pussy. She felt the blood pulsing through her tender pink entrance. Her nipples hardened as she heard footsteps approach and move into the longer grass a few feet from where she crouched.

"Can you see anything, Dan? Maybe someone is hurt?"

"No, nothing yet, Sarah," the male voice, Dan, sounded like it was inches from her face. Jenny shut her eyes. Almost as if she couldn't see him, he would be unable to see her!

Suddenly, Jenny felt something against her thigh. Straining every nerve not to cry out, Jenny opened on eye to see a fox rush away, past Dan and off into the distance. The effect of the rubbing against her leg was almost enough to tip her over the edge.

"It's OK, sweetheart. It was a fox." Dan started to move away.

Jenny held her breath as the two voices faded away. Her heart thumping so hard she thought it would burst! Once she was sure she was alone again Jenny peered out from her hiding place. Her near orgasm had subsided, a little, and she decided to move on. There was still plenty of cover, should she need it, if she stuck to the edge of the field.

For the next few minutes Jenny walked carefully on, listening for every sound, eyes darting about to make sure she was not being seen by anyone. After a short while she relaxed a little. It was a warm summer evening and the feel of the air against her body was very liberating. Jenny allowed her hands to fall from her body. Her nipples remained erect, but they were not aching so much now. A quick check of her pussy confirmed that she was still very wet and tender. Jenny decided to leave her hands Sgt her side and not inflame her passion unnecessarily. However, she remained at a heightened level of excitement. Her lips were now well parted and her clit stood proud of its hood.

Suddenly she was aware that her thoughts had distracted her awareness and that she had walked a considerable distance without paying attention to her surroundings. Just a few yards ahead of her was a tent. A voice from within announced that he was popping out to spend a penny. As luck would have it the cover she had anticipated had all but disappeared at this point. As the zip of the tent started to move open, Jenny started to panic. Her eyes widened and her hands automatically moved to cover her tits and pussy again, the classic 'ENF' pose. Then she noticed a small, dilapidated hut a few yards past the tent. She would have to be quick, but she should be able to make it of she ran now. Before she even realize it she was running towards the wooden structure. Luckily, the door was on the furthest side from the tent. Unluckily, it was fastened by a piece of rope. As she scooted round to the blind side a head emerged from the canvas door. Jenny started to fumble with the rope, cursing the fact that the knot looked impossible to untie. The camper noticed the hut and he popped back inside announcing that he had "Just seen a place I can spend a penny," then he emerged from the tent. He made his way quickly towards the sam shut Jenny was standing behind, naked.

The camper was getting close and closer. Just as Jenny thought she would be discovered the rope gave way and Jenny slipped inside, carefully closing the door behind her. She watched through the cracks as the man moved round to the door side of the hut. Jenny froze, holding the door shut from the inside. There was a bolt across it which she managed to shut. Just in time, as the door rattled as the guy tried to enter it. She heard him curse. Then the sound of a zip, followed by the noise of water flowing against the side of the hut. Jenny could not resist it and peered through the crack to see a fairly sizeable male appendage with golden liquid flowing from it onto the hut door. The flow gradually subsided and she watched as he shook the last few drops from it. Jenny had never seen a man pee before and she thought it looked funny. She stifled a giggle. The man paused, then shook his head as if to say "No, it couldn't have been," then walked off. If only he had known that, as he relieved himself, the other side of the thin wooden door, was a young girl standing there, naked. Once more she idly caressed her pussy with one hand and held a breast with either, pinching her nipple. However, now was neither the time nor the place. Damn it though, she was so ready to relive her tension right now. Almost as if they were working alone the fingers on the hand nearest her pussy moved to stroke her lips. Jenny checked herself. That would have to wait, dear heavens.

Right now the matter of getting home had to be her priority. Now that the camper had returned to his tent the coast was clear. Jenny quietly slid the bolt back and pushed the door open, her eyes fixed on the tent. If only she had been less concerned with the campers she might just have notice the piece of cloth hanging from a nail on the shed wall. An item that, on closer inspection, she would have discovered was an old jacket. A jacket that would easily have covered her body - thus removing the embarrassment of having to continue her journey home naked.

A little while later Jenny arrived at a hedgerow. She recognized it as the far side of the cricket pitch near the place where she and Katy shared their flat. "Nearly there." She thought to herself. A short journey along the trees to the gap where the style was. Then a choice. Skirt around the edge of the ground, or a mad nude dash across the middle. Which was it to be? She plumped for the latter. There was no one around and on the opposite side were the allotments. These offered a number of possibilities for cover. Various sheds, fences, shrugs etc. were located there. She would be able to move from one to the other using them as shields. But for now it was the cricket pitch. Jenny took a deep breath and set off as fast as she could. To keep her exposure time to a minimum she decide not to hold her tits. As she ran they moved up and down, her nipples hardening at the cool air rushing over her body as she ran. Just as she got about halfway there she heard voices and laughter. She looked towards thee source and saw a group of men in cricket whites about to emerge from the pavilion. "Fuck, no!" She exclaimed. Quick as a flash she changed direction and dived behind a convenient side screen. It appeared she had not been spotted. Yet.But she could not stay here. She waited for the match to start, then ran toward the tree line using the screen as cover. Diving into the bushes she collapsed into a heap and caught her breath.

Once she had recovered herself Jenny crept very carefully along the tree line using the ditch as extra cover. Once again she was shielding herself with her hands and once again she felt the excitement of feeling her nipples and pussy. Her clit was throbbing again and her nipples rock hard. Resisting the temptation to finger herself to orgasm she pressed on. She soon found herself on the opposite side the the pitch from where she entered it. She crouched done by some wheelie bins for protection. Just a road to cross and she would be on the allotment.

She watched from her hiding place as cars went to and fro along the road. Carefully timing things she waited for a suitable gap and, having spotted it when she arrived, headed for a notice board just inside the entrance. There was a space between the board and a wooden hut. Just big enough to hide in. From there she could work out the next hiding place and start the journey across the various plots to the car park.

Jenny scooted up to the sign and stood behind it. "Phew! I don't believe it. All the way across the road and not a single person saw me." Jenny relaxed a little.

"Here, boy," a voice brought her back to cold reality. She could hear sniffing from the street side of the fence, behind which she was cower, naked. A dog. "What is it, Monty?" She heard the owner ask. "Is it rabbits, boy?"

Jenny decided she did not want the owner finding her here.She immediately set off towards a large pile of cuttings. Crouching down behind it she watched Monty and his owner walk on by. "Ha, ha. Must be his unlucky day," she thought. "That close to a naked woman and he didn't see. Thing!" Jenny chuckled o herself. "Oh, well. Here goes," She thought, and set off to the next place of safety. Gradually she worked her way across the allotment.

At one point she found herself standing next to a small hut, from within which came two voices discussing different 'recipes' for the best manure! Carefully she skirted her way around eyes peeled for any sign of movement from the two guys. Again, had she been less focused on the occupants of the hut, she may have noticed the jumper hanging over the fork, stuck in the ground near her. A jumper more than capable of covering her naked form. But she totally failed to spot the potential embarrassment remover and headed off towards the car park still stark naked of course - and still rather turned on by the whole situation.

She wondered what Katy was doing. If only she had her mobile, If only the police car had not showed up. If only. But the facts were the facts. The bare facts, you might say. Right now she had a car park to negotiate. A car park with rather a lot of cars in it. And not all the cars were unoccupied. The light was starting to fade, but it was still daylight. However, the temperature had started to fall as the sun lowered in the sky. Not that this cooled Jenny's pussy at all. Although her nipples had reacted to the change in temperature. "Damn my sensitive nipples." Thought Jenny to herself. She had always loved how the excited her when being touched, or licked and sucked. She once orgasmed when an ex-boyfriend had been sucking on them in his car one night. Early spring it was cold and she had been dared to go out without any underwear (no panties and no bra) for a drive. Just a coat, stockings and suspenders. Exciting them both they enjoyed a fingering session at the end of the night. Much to both of their pleasure - and that of a guy out walking his dog, whom they never spotted in the shadows. On that occasion two men ejaculated courtesy of Jenny. Her boyfriend with the aid of her hand, and the dog-water with the use of his own. Jenny was thinking back to that night, her hand caressing her inner lips, a finger slipping up inside as she crouched down behind a small van. She was brought back to reality when she heard a door slam and felt the van start to shake. It's sole occupant, a local tradesman moved to walk away and pressed the key fob, causing the doors to clunk and the van emit a familiar double bleep, confirming it was locked and alarmed. Jenny held her breath. The man paused. If she could read his thoughts she would have been even more terrified than she was right now.

"Shall I get the stuff out of the back?" He thought to himself. Paused, turned and started to step back towards the rear of the vehicle, where Jenny crouched, naked. She gasped, but the man was too preoccupied with his thoughts to hear her. "Nah," he said out loud. Then quietly to himself he muttered, "I'll get the stuff later". His girlfriend was in the house over the back and was waiting for him to spend some time together. And as his wife was away on a work trip...

"Oh, my God!" thought Jenny, "that was close". She realized how close she had become this evening in being discovered. Naked. Yes, it was embarrassing, but she also felt enormously turned-on by that thought. Given her currently excited sexual state she really thought she would orgasm on the spot if she was discovered. She stopped touching her pussy, she had got as far as three fingers right up inside her and had been thumbing her clit gently. But that could wait. She moved slowly, crouching, car-by-car, across the car-park. For a while her luck held and she found herself at the far end of the car park, at the entrance of a long path between the railway line (protected by a high, metal mesh fence) and the backs of a row of houses. She had to traverse the entire length of the pathway, then it was a short distance down a couple of streets to her home, a large house where she and Katy had rooms. They had deceived to share a twin room with a nice en-suite. There were two other lodgers and the landlord. All got on well and would share meals and hold parties and dinner occasions from time to time. The landlord worked away during the week and the two lodgers were quiet, so it was as if the girls had the whole house to themselves most days.

Well, there was no point in waiting around, she decided. The longer she spent outside, the greater chance of discovery, of being found in her unclothed state. She took one last look at the path and set off. Not running, but walking swiftly. Once more she cover her chest with one arm, for protection and also to stop her tits from bouncing too much. As before, her other hand cupped her pussy. "Bloody hell," she cried out, feeling how wet she was between her legs now. When she got home there was a matter she certainly had to take into hand. Urgently.

The walk along the pathway went well and she was about two-thirds of the way along when suddenly the dog walker she saw earlier turned into the path and started to walk towards her. Jenny froze. This was it. There was no-way she would not be discovered now. The man was studying his mobile phone intently, but would certainly look up soon. If only when he got right up to where Jenny was standing. She broke into a cold sweat, but at the same time her pussy throbbed at the thought. Under her hand she felt it pulse. Just as she thought the game was up she noticed a gap in the fence to her left. It looked very small, but... She reached out to the panel and it moved slightly. Enough to allow her in? There was only one way to find out. She squeezed through, just. Then, sliding the panel back, pushed herself up against the fence. It seemed an eternity until the man's foot steps got close. The dog started to sniff the fence where she was, then scratch at it. Finally it started to bark furiously. She wondered how Ing it would be before anyone in the house might look out to the source of the noise. However, no one did and, after being called by the owner, the dog moved on and started sniffing his way along the path. Jenny waited in the relative safety of the garden, peeking out of the fence keenly watching until the man and his dog has disappeared. If only she had not been too intent on watching the man, she may not have failed to notice the washing line further up the garden. The line containing some dresses and other items of clothing. As luck would have it, they were the same size as Jenny wore. However, once again she failed to spot the chance to end her state of nakedness. Jenny slid the panel back and slipped out on to the path again. As her naked body left the garden the back doors opened and the young lad, back from university that day, walked into the garden for a crafty smoke. He totally failed to see Jenny's pert bottom disappear through the gap. Had he done so he would also have been treated to the rear view of her pussy as her legs parted to allow her to step through it.

The end of the pathway was reached without further incident and all Jenny had to do now was sprint, garden by garden, bush by bush. Easier said than done of course, but the estate in which she lived had many well-groomed gardens and trees along the way. She knew it well enough to know that such a journey, through tricky, was not impossible. The phat life (and occasional vehicle) would provide a number of places behind or inside of which, she could hide. She set off, moving from shrub, to shrub, tree to tree, car to car. She was about halfway home and had arrived at the one place where cover was sparse. A quick dash was the best way. Towards the big tree then a quick sprint to a row of shrubs that would get her to her back gate. Once in the garden she would be able to get in. Safe. Jenny took a deep breath and set off running. Just as she got to the tree a uniformed shape turned into the road. It was one of those PCSO types. A young girl, no doubt aiming to join the police proper. She held her body to the tree, the bark pressing against her flesh. She felt its concourse press against her legs, belly and arms. She also felt it against her breasts, nipples and pussy. As the barked pressed against he pubic mound she became acutely aware that she sported a Brazilian, due to the different feeling of the bark against her thin strip of hair and that against the bare skin either side of it.

12