Katy Perry Enslaves Taylor Swift Pt. 02

Story Info
Katy Perry turns Taylor Swift into her tour slave.
864 words
3.54
55.7k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy pulled out her phone and started recording. "Stand up and get naked for the camera, bitch. Try to look good, because everybody's going to watch this!" She laughed cruelly.

Taylor stood up and blushed as she pulled her shorts and panties down, then lifted up her shirt. Once she was naked her arms immediately moved to cover up her breasts.

"Aw, is the little slave embarrassed about her tiny tits?"

Taylor cringed in humiliation as Katy mocked her. "Yes Goddess, I have pathetic tiny tits..." She admitted, hating how sincere it felt.

Katy giggled and pushed her breasts together. "It must have been so hard to think that we were equals, I mean how could you ever compare to me? Aren't you so much happier as my bitch-slave?"

Taylor wanted to roll her eyes and argue, but she was too afraid of another punishment. "Yes Goddess, I love being your bitch."

"Come here slave, let me give you a hug!" Katy said deviously. As Taylor stepped forward, Katy grabbed her by the hair and shoved the slave's face into her massive cleavage. "Enjoy being smothered by my big tits, bitch!"

For the first few seconds, Taylor did nothing other than feel pathetic. It was so humiliating to be smothered by her rival's famous tits, especially when she was so jealous of them. But once she started to have difficulty breathing, she moaned loudly and started flailing her arms. Katy just laughed as she easily kept Taylor's face in position. Just as Taylor felt she was going to pass out, Katy pulled her from her cleavage.

"Well bitch, are you going to thank me?" Katy said with a big smile.

Taylor coughed a few times as she tried to catch her breath. "Thank you for smothering me, Goddess."

Katy pulled her dress down enough to reveal her naked breasts completely. "If you really want to thank me you'll suck my tits!"

Taylor sighed and leaned her head back into Katy's chest. She started sucking and squeezing both of them. Taylor couldn't believe how jealous she felt.

"You know slave, I almost feel bad for you. Flat chest, flat ass, you look absolutely pathetic. I think I'm going to make you get some nice fake tits so you can look presentable in public, okay?"

Taylor moaned in disapproval, but didn't stop eagerly sucking Katy's tits.

Katy smiled as she slowly pulled Taylor's head off her tits. "You clearly love worshipping my superior tits. Maybe it's time you realized how amazing my ass is too!"

Taylor's eyes widened with fear. "Please Goddess, I'll do anything else for you, just don't make me lick you there..." She pleaded, imagining how unpleasant it would be.

Katy responded by getting on all fours on her bed and pulling her dress up, revealing her white panties. "Get up here and start kissing, and apologize for fucking hesitating!"

Taylor jumped onto the bed and started kissing Katy's panty-covered ass, still afraid of what was to come. "I'm sorry Goddess, your butt is perfect and I'm so jealous of it. Thank you for letting me kiss it."

"Lay down, slave. I want to hear you beg me to sit this perfect ass on your face!"

Taylor laid down and stared at her Goddess towering over her. She let out a sigh as she mentally prepared herself for another moment of humiliation. "Please Goddess, would you do me the honor of placing your beautiful ass on my ugly face? I want to smell your perfect sweat and have my face covered by something far more beautiful."

Katy let out a huge laugh, even she was surprised by how thoroughly her slave embarrassed herself. But to make it even worse, Katy pulled down her panties, revealing her sweaty ass. She then quickly obliged, placing her full weight on Taylor's face and wiggling her ass until Taylor's nose was lodged in her crack.

"It feels so good to finally do this. I've always wanted to use your ugly face as my seat and make you thank me for it!" Katy laughed as she bounced up and down on her slave's head.

Taylor moaned quietly as she began to breathe through her nose, taking it the horrible stench of Katy's sweaty, unwashed ass.

"That's a good girl, I want you to really absorb the smell of my ass. No matter how bad it gets, you breathe through your nose or I'll have to gag you!" Taylor responded with an unenthusiastic grunt. "Let me show you just how bad it can get..." Katy giggled as she let out a loud fart, directly into her slave's nose.

Taylor immediately panicked as the horrid smell entered her nose and overwhelmed her. She started slapping her Goddess's ass and squirming to get out from under her to no avail.

Katy sighed in disappointment as she farted again. "I really thought you were learning to be a good slave. If you had just sniffed up my gas and thanked me for it I might have even given you a reward. But if you're going to try to get away from it, I'm going to have to really show you your place..."