Katy Perry, Her Ladyship Ch. 04

Story Info
Katy enjoys a gangbang.
4k words
4.33
19.2k
14
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note from author- Needless to say this tall tale is not based on actual events and any resemblance to known persons is purely coincidental.

xxx

Katy Perry laid back in an uneasy slumber. Dreams came and went as she turned one way, then the other. It had been two days since her illicit tryst with none other than Prince Harry, although she hadn't known his identity at the time since he had remained incognito. Fifth in line to the throne he had recently announced his engagement to the American celebrity and actress Meghan Markle. Katy had watched the happy couple on BBC television talking about their upcoming wedding, and despite herself, Katy had felt a pang of guilt.

For the two hours before turning in she had guzzled down an entire bottle of Chardonnay and had hit the sack and crashed out immediately. Now her brain reeled with images of her and the Prince frolicking in her bed, his big cock stuffed in her wet pussy, their wanton bodies wrapped in a lust filled craze. Her naked body glistened in a sheen of perspiration as she squirmed in her troubled sleep, unable to relax.

x

The dusky skinned and attractive woman stood at the foot of the bed in a shocking pink silky soft camisole that erred on the short side. Barely an inch decent, the sexy lace garment fit very snug around her medium sized breasts and accentuated her trim waist.

Katy opened her eyes and looked up into the harshly lit room confused. Still naked, she laid atop the sheets of her king size bed, aware of several people in the room with her. Her clear blue eyes focused on the slim figure before her and she did a double take. Meghan Markle stared at her with the devil in her dark blazing eyes, her long brown hair fluttered over her bare arms and shoulders and she looked decidedly provocative. Katy was speechless at the unexpected sight, wondering what on earth was going on.

"Katy fucking Perry, you are so not his type. You're all boobs and stupid short hair. And your music sucks too. He told me what happened between you two and I have forgiven him. Not you though, bitch."

The former pop Queen blinked as she sat up on her elbows causing her D cup tits to spill out over her ribcage. Her long legs were crossed and her shaven pussy mound protruded enticingly at her upper thighs. On either side of the bed stood about a dozen nude young men waxing their carrots, all leering at her hot body lasciviously.

"Hey, don't blame me honey, I didn't even see his face. He came on to me." Snarled Katy in her defence.

"I've been hearing a lot about you since you moved to England and married into money, you're a sex craved vixen. You'll fuck anything in pants."

True enough, thought Katy, can't argue with that. She was a cock hungry slut, wild about fucking and sucking, with boys or girls. Her eighty year old spouse, the Marquess simply couldn't keep up. Still, she wondered what to expect next.

"I'm not a vindictive person, but the Prince and I were on a break from sex until the wedding, then you came along. He was saving himself for the honeymoon. You ever heard of the term revenge sex?"

"Yes." Said Katy with chin up.

"Well, this is my twist on it. These men are gonna fuck your brains out while I watch. Since you like cock so much you can have as much as you like. My treat."

Katy looked from right to left and felt a distinct thrill in her loins. All the men looked to be in their twenties, fit and broad shouldered with varying cock sizes and shapes. Her eyes settled on the man nearest to her left, about six feet tall with short brown hair. He stroked his seven inch erection with a spiral twist of his right fist. Beside him another dark haired hunk with a tattoo of an eagle on his shaven chest looked at her with sparkling eyes.

"Hi," he said in a husky voice."

"Oh, hi." Said Katy as if greeting an old acquaintance.

On her right a man with a shaven head leered at her big tits and stood hands on hips, his six inch cock pointing to the ceiling from a hairless groin. His biceps testified to a rigorous training regime, as did his developed quads. Next to him a black stud stood with arms folded on his shining deep chocolate chest, his enormous appendage at half mast, but still impressive.

In fact all the men were athletic looking and rugged, and without a doubt the most virile looking men Katy had met in her life. She had never taken part in a gangbang before and her head swam at the thought of being ravished by a group of sex crazed men.

"Shall we begin?"

Meghan walked bare foot to a large leather chair at the side of the bed and watched with a wicked smile on her red lips. She gave a surreptitious nod of her head and all the studs went into motion.

"Use the lube boys."

Whatever the thoughts of Meghan toward Katy there could be no denial that the ex singer was built like a dream. Full and firm boobs, flat stomach with a hint of a swell, and two perfect buttocks. As she leaned up her curvy legs parted and her cock stiffening cunt was exposed to all. An exquisite surge of excitement rushed through her at the realisation of her vulnerability. Confronted by so many erect cocks, some fat, some long, some dark, some pale made her pussy pulse with expectation.

"Go easy guys." Katy asked with a lump in her throat.

A dozen big hands mauled her flesh, kneading her tits, caressing her belly and cupping her dampening pussy. Katy moved on her back in a wonderful daze as her body was worshipped by the pack of hungry men. She loved the attention she was receiving as hands went here and there. One hand met her smooth pussy lips and her legs widened gladly. Her face was forcefully turned to her left and a thick cock rested on her chin. She opened her mouth and let the head pop inside with muted moans. The smell of the man reached her nostrils as his groin came nearer to her face and her pussy oozed over probing fingers. To her right the man with the shaven head and body leaned over, his cock jutting out from his smooth stomach. He roughly whipped Katy's face his way and presented his prick to her. Her moans mingled with his grunts as she scraped her teeth along the greasy length of his rock hard organ.

"Go for it, boys." Said Meghan who had raised a slim leg onto the arm of her chair and used her fingertips to strum her dark pubes. More cocks came Katy's way who quivered restlessly, anxious for cock to be slipped past her succulent red lips. At the foot of the bed four aroused men were smearing generous amounts of K Y jelly to their erections as they geared up to fuck the blonde. A giant sized bottle of Johnsons baby oil was held above her writhing body from high up and drizzled over her stomach and boobs liberally.

Katy aided the man and smoothed the lotion over the alluring swell of her rounded breasts, warm dribbles of which slid down her cleavage. Her thumbs flicked at her hard nipples as a thick cock pushed into her welcoming mouth. She eagerly slurped like a trooper as the lean and tanned hunk jerked his pelvis. A trail of oil trickled over her Mons pubis and over the outer labia of her aching quim, and sparks of delight sent her shuddering as a mans thumb brushed at her throbbing clitoris.

"Mmm." Moaned Meghan who had slipped her middle finger into her soft cunt.

From tits down to her upper thighs Katy Perry was slippery and shiny now as she was massaged by many hands. A musky aroma of baby oil, sex and sweat permeated in the crowded bedroom, and Katy's heart beat fast in her chest. Her blue eyes were wide open as she swirled her tongue erotically around the swollen crown of the black mans knob.

"Yeah baby, suck that big thing." He demanded as he looked down at her.

Still flat on her back the ex pop Queen slid her fingers up and down the veiny shaft and planted hot kisses on the purple coloured glans. She made urgent whining sounds as two fingers pushed into her cunt and she wriggled on the probing digits frantically. Her lips rolled along the underside of the deep chocolate hued stem of the black stud as she wanked off another with her left hand. Her right hand was gripped firmly and a hit cock was placed in her open palm.

Busy servicing three cocks at once Katy's lower body was lifted and she felt a pillow slide under her ass, quickly followed by the man with the eagle tattoo who settled his ripped body on her. Her lithe legs were pushed ajar exposing the enticing pink insides of her cunt, and a stiff cock was pressed at her entrance. The wet slit opened like a flower as Katy raised up on the pillow and warmly embraced the prodigious appendage.

"Fuck! That's good!"

One hard inch after another slid inside slowly until the entire seven inches was in. Immediately the mans rump began to rise up and down, delivering a steady and assured rhythm. The K Y helped his penetration and he happily fucked the blonde with his youthful energy. He stopped momentarily and he was replaced by a brawny chested man who wasted no time in fucking his heart out, the slap of his balls on her oiled up body evident of their lustful exuberance. With only a few strokes he increased his rate and buried his length in Katy's expectant pussy. He was surprised at how easily he slid in and out, no doubt due to the two stiff cocks she had accommodated in rapid succession.

"Ooooh!"

Brawny chest used all of her slick channel, hammering her into total submission. Katy seemed to float on air as a rosy glow sent sublime tingles all the way to her toes. He gave her three more lusty lunges before maddeningly withdrawing his superb cock.

"Slap her with that dick!" Meghan yelled out.

Katy looked at a young man with a cherubic face and ruddy complexion who knelt on the bed and straddled her midriff. He was not as sweet as he appeared to be to Katy when he grabbed the back of her head and used his swinging prick like a club and slapped her D cup boobs. Her tits wobbled under the assault as she lifted her head up. The others all watched as the man alone paid her attention, smacking her on each cheek with his big cock.

"Yeah, that's right, she wants cock, let the little whore have it."

Baby face eased his meat into her mouth, then further in all the way to the back of her throat. All the men looked on as she gagged and spluttered as six inches of cock crammed in her open mouth, her eyes almost bulging. Then he withdrew and Katy gasped for air as the man wasted no time and slithered down her oiled up torso until he was between her spread out legs.

"Fuck me, big boy," she whimpered with spit running down her chin.

Two muscled men each took a dainty foot and held her legs out as far as possible as she was taken roughly. Katy threw her head back as her cute ass was driven into the pillow with furious thrusts of the mans taut butt. She bucked her loins back at him hungry to be consumed by his stiff meat. The muscles in his thighs and calves rippled as he fucked the blonde slut for a solid two minutes, pawing her heavy boobs as he did so.

Meghan licked her lips as she watched the erotic scene unfold, frigging her wet pussy with a feverish urgency.

"Now time for two cocks, boys."

Katy had no time to digest the order as her slippery frame was lifted by strong hands and plonked onto the upright pole of eagle chest who laid on his back. She was held about the waist as he lined up his rod to her softness and slid up into her all the way. Her eyes were wild and open as she was pounded by strong upward thrusts that caused her lightweight figure to bounce up and down.

"Now in the ass."

From behind shaven head smeared more lube on his six inches and held his raging hard on at her delightful puckered anus. The man under her stopped his gyrating and squeezed her tits as the other pushed his cock head a tiny way inside her asshole. Katy screamed as she was skewered in both her holes which were covered in sweat and grease. The pair of rampant men began to move together as Katy twitched and perspired, her hair in total disarray on her head.

"Oh my goodness! I'm coming!"

The men had held her tight in their bulging arms as they moved in unison, and when the cock in her asshole pushed in deep Katy shook with a shattering orgasm, Now Katy succumbed to a strong and delirious carnal lust that consumed every fibre of her body.

"Fuck that cunt, fuck that ass. Fuck the shit out of me, you motherfuckers! I love it! Two cocks in me at the same time. Ram it in, faster, faster!"

The dark haired man came onto his knees at the edge of the bed and put his pecker in line with her face. He jerked hard near her face and grunted loudly as he unloaded suddenly. Katy opened her mouth and took the first two spurts on her tongue. She let it dribble out and coat her chin as the next two hits flew onto her pert nose.

"That's it, cum on my face. I'm a cock hungry slut!"

Behind her Katy felt the cock vacate her stretched anus, only to be quickly replaced by another bone, no way of knowing who it was. She almost never had anal sex in her admittedly healthy sex life but a demon had possessed her. Now she rode on the cock deep inside her soaking cunt and managed to somehow press her back into the man behind her who held her by the hips. Their movements were perfectly in sync, as one slid inside her, the other slid out. With her face dripping cum on the man beneath her, Katy whipped her head around as a second orgasm took her by surprise.

"Oh golly!"

The men were only human and mixed with her climax and the sensation of their rigid pricks barely separated by a thin membrane they released their cum at the same time. Eagle chest was the most unfortunate of the two as when the ass fucker pulled out and Katy lifted herself off his pulsing member he was drenched in semen.

"Wonderful sport, wonderful." Enthused Meghan Markle. "Having fun, whore?"

Katy laid on the bed panting hard in a sticky mess of cum, oil, and sweat. She stole a look at her tormentor, or was that benefactor and saw her smouldering eyes stare into hers, her haughty gaze supplemented by a big pout.

"Ever fucked a black guy, Katy?"

Before she has time or breath to give an answer, her eye was drawn to the ebony skinned hunk whose hose she had attempted to suck earlier. His huge erection stood to attention at a very respectable eight inches.

"Just when I think I can't take anymore, we go deeper and hotter." Katy sang her song 'walking on air.'

In the blink of an eye Katy has her slender legs raised up onto the mans broad shoulders and her pussy speared by his massive manhood. She opened her mouth in a silent scream, her breath had been stolen by his bold entry. Her butt lifted up from the bed, Katy placed her arms out horizontally in an effort to stabilise herself.

"Oh...my...lord!" She hissed, her pussy never wetter, never slicker than now.

As he fucked the living daylights out of the blonde American their bodies smacked together with a resonating sound, his big ball sack hitting her up turned ass. Sweat poured from every pore in his body and the bed resembled a river bank that had overflowed. Katy was pulled and pushed to and fro, the thick tool tunnelling in and out of her steamy cunt.

"Fuck that pussy, fuck that pussy, fuck that pussy!"

The other men began to chant in time with the merciless banging Katy Perry was being subjected to. Her lover had his eyes closed in concentration, his mouth open as he gulped in huge glugs of air. He drove his cock in and out with blinding speed and Katy squealed with delight. The air in the room reeked of staleness, bodies glistened and shone in the harsh ceiling light. Try as she might, Katy kept slipping and sliding on her ass as the deep, plunging prick drove on in. The man reared up letting her weakened legs flop onto the sheets and drew his cock out.

"NO!" Katy protested at the loss of his black log.

He hovered over her lower body and emptied his balls in an incredible arc that hit her neck and then proceeded to deposit a true line down her cleavage to her navel. Another stream shot out of the swollen cock head and settled in a messy pool of cum on her belly.

Meghan was ecstatic, both her legs were out wide on the arms of the chair as she pressed her thumb down hard on her hard clit. As Katy blinked to keep her eyes focused she fancied she saw a figure on his knees at the feet of the soon to be Princess. He appeared to be fingering her asshole as she stroked herself, both of them speeding her to the pinnacle of her climax.

"Don't stop, lover, don't stop." She muttered with eyes tight shut.

Katy had no time to ponder as she was elevated into the strapping arms of cherub face. He stood on the floor, feet apart, butt clenched as he pulled her up onto his chest. Her big tits rubbed hard against him as she twisted like bait on a hook. Then she gasped as his erection jabbed at her pussy several times before her well oiled cunt slipped down his upright rod.

"Amazing!" She cooed as she was rocked back and forth on his generous length, her legs swinging mere inches above the floor.

With seemingly no effort the confident stud fucked her in short, sharp stabs of his organ, pressing her hips with his big hands. Then Katy was held still and she became aware of another behind her back. Here we go again! She felt a spongy knob at the entrance to her anus, pushing and exploring her ring. One hard thrust up and Katy was impaled on two large cocks.

"Heavens!" She gasped.

Completely under their control she was blatantly used and abused for their wanton pleasure, only a thin wall of flesh separating the thick pricks. Sandwiched in the middle of the muscular men her imminent orgasm grew ever closer. Cherub face's chest on hers, and the guy behind pressed on her back, all three slithered as they stood. The men's pelvic gyrations nearly made the blonde swoon with the delicious sensation of skin on skin. In an incredible moment of euphoria all three came simultaneously and warm gushes of semen flooded both holes of the ex singer.

"Words fail me," she purred as she was lifted up and plopped back on the bed.

Katy's cunt and asshole pumped semen onto the already saturated bed, both her holes gaped, unable to close properly from the manic gangbang. No sooner had she propped her weary frame up on her elbows, three men, naked as the day they were born, approached her with fierce looking erections.

"Go ahead, make my day." She demanded with head tilted back.

The first stroked his cock with rapid twists and held it to her wide open mouth as he ejaculated. Cum spurted into Katy's mouth and on her tongue in sporadic bursts as he milked his prick until he was reduced to a dribble. Number two stood with him shoulder to shoulder before he was done and came in four sprays that bathed her lips and chin. From her left side Katy felt her head wrenched to a hairless groin and a fat cock erupted a load of white goo that missed her expectant mouth and coated her big cleavage. The stream of sperm ran down in a line to her stomach.

"Next!" Katy mumbled with a full mouth.

Yet two more slavering stunt cocks loomed over Katy and let fly a rain of cum onto her upturned face which now resembled a custard pie. She coughed and spat semen onto the bed and used a screwed up section of the sheet to wipe some of the goo that burned her eyes.

Silence fell over the room as the men vacated it and Katy looked over at Meghan Markle. In all the excitement Katy had not noticed her royal lover enter and even now the dusky skinned woman was busy blowing her Prince. She had slipped out of her flimsy camisole and was totally nude as her mouth was enclosed on the stiff cock of His Royal Highness.

"Oh my." Gushed Katy as she watched Harry get sucked.

Meghan was rather good, using her tongue, teeth and lips delicately but expertly to make the lucky man's eyes roll back in his head. Not only did he have a full head of ginger hair but his chest and groin were heavily matted in the course stuff. Large quantities of her spit flowed down his pole to his pubes as his entire length was swallowed up by his enthused lover.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12