Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her right hand on my shaft and started to lightly twist the skin she'd pinched with her hand. She sat looking up at me with her big greyish-blue eyes burning with lust. She sat up a little more and wrapped her mouth around my dick's head. She kept her hand twisting at the flesh as she bobbed up and down on my cock. Going up and down in a nice, slow erotic rhythm she started to pick up the pace as she started to increase the speed of her hand that was twisting away on my shaft. Her speed increased to a break-neck pace as my dick started to pulsate in her hungry mouth.

My hips lifted up off of the wall and I grunted a quick warning. She knew exactly what I meant and pulled off of my shaft. Standing up, I took hold of my dick and jerked a load onto her pretty face. Several spurts tore through the air and painted her face, one landed on her chin as my hips jerked towards her another landed on her forehead and on the bridge of her nose. Her black eye shadow was going to be ruined as it was covered with my cum. Grunting, I pumped the last bit of cum out of my shaft, collapsing backwards I landed on my ass against the wall. Katy scooped up the cum from her face and sucked it clean.

Grunting, I fell to my knees almost at eye level with Katy Perry who smiled through the added make up of my sperm. She collected up the large dollops of cum and hungrily licked it from her fingers. "What a great load!" Katy complimented me on it as she sucked every last drop up.

"Must be my high protein diet." I joked poorly as I caught my breath.

"Must be. So Kevin, do you want to fuck me too? Maybe fuck my ass?" Katy asked. Reaching forward, she wrapped her hand around my pole and slowly pumped it up and down. She grinned and got onto her hands and knees, flicking her tongue against my knob's head she frowned lightly when my cock showed no sign of life.

"You have no idea how badly I want to Katy. I really do!" I looked down at my rapidly decreasing erection and tried to will it to be hard again. Naturally, it should be. I was with a naked, super hot woman who was stroking my cock but it just wasn't coming. I looked at Katy with an apologetic look on my face.

"Well maybe we should just make out until you get hard again?" Katy asked, she threw her leg over my lap and climbed onto me. She pushed her lips against mine and started to make out with me a little bit more. Instantly, my hands went to her large tits and squeezed them as she moaned and ground her pussy against my crotch.

Having Katy Perry's tits in my hands felt bizarre. They were arguably the best part of her, millions of men wanted to at least look at them but to have them in my hands... So weird.

I took my lips off of Katy's and dove down to her magnificent chest. Taking her right tit in my mouth, I sucked on the hard nipple. The soap had since been washed away by the stream of water as we engaged in sexual acts under the warm jet of water. Swapping over to her left tit, I squeezed and palmed the large flesh as I took the nipple between my teeth and lightly nibbled on the hard button. Katy groaned and ran her hands through my short, messy black hair.

Her soft hand rotated around my shaft before sliding it up and down. I could feel my dick started to come back alive at her touch. She lightly squeezed my dick, moaning with pleasure as I groped her breasts. I slid my right hand down her sexy body and through her patch of pubic hair to find her pussy lips. Groaning, Katy opened her eyes and smiled as my right index finger started to rub up against her clitoris. Rotating the finger in a clockwise motion, I watched intently as Katy started to get stimulated by my finger. Dipping my middle finger inside Katy's folds I finally got back to full mast and Katy's eyes shot open.

"Get up!" Katy ordered. I nodded and climbed to my feet, Katy walked to the wall and spread her legs. Planting her hands on the wall, Katy moaned and bent at the waist as I stepped behind her and rubbed my cock up and down against her pussy's lips. But I didn't want to tease her.

I wanted to fuck her.

Pushing my dick inside Katy's folds we both moaned together as my dick filled her up. I kept on going until my entire shaft was buried deep inside her, as I bottomed out in her I took hold of her hips and held her steady for a moment. Katy reached back and patted me on my right thigh, as if giving me permission to go on. I gripped hold of her thighs and started to slam in and out of her at a slow, steady rate getting both me and Katy ready for action.

"Ngh... Fuck me nice and hard Kevin!" Katy moaned, her head falling down beneath her sexy shoulder blades. The water beat down against her sexy body as I started to pull out and push back inside her. Katy let out long, low moans as I started to fuck her nice and hard, just as she'd requested.

Her warm, wet cunt felt so snug around my cock as I ploughed in and out of her. Her sexy inner walls squeezed my cock as I pushed in and out of her. As her pussy hugged my dick tightly, I couldn't help but reach under her sexy frame and find her large tits as they swung back and forth from the fucking.

"Ugh yeah! Squeeze those fucking tits!" Katy commanded as I pushed in and out of her while playing with her tits. Her nipples were standing to attention as I palmed her large jugs, feeling her up as I fucked her. I lay my right hand above hers on the wall and started to fuck her a little deeper with each thrust.

Katy lifted her head upwards and pushed her mouth against mine, we kissed as our hips started to work in unison I pushed forwards as she pushed backwards. Our tongues lewdly slapped against each other, either one in particular trying to win out. They simply focused on slapping against each other, while their hands squeezed and groped at each others bodies. Both of our moans filled the shower room as we fucked each other, squeezing Katy's large tits again I slid my hand down her luscious body and got hold of her hips to steady my thrusts.

Keeping her steady, I started to slam in and out of her making the busty starlet cry out with pleasure. My dick was starting to stroke the insides of Katy's wet folds and the sexy singer started to cry out as my balls slapped against her folds.

"Yeah! Fuck me hard Kevin!" Katy cried out, her head fell down once more as her breath started to pick up and up as an orgasm must be building inside her. She started to moan gibberish right up until her cunt squeezed down on my cock and she exploded all over my shaft. I was still rock hard so I could keep on drilling her, gripping her soft skin a little rougher than I meant to, I slammed harder and harder into her. Katy simply moaned as I pounded her as hard as I could, my dick was stroking the very inside of her pussy.

My balls slapped against her folds as my thrusts were no longer slow and steady but erratic and unusual. I was simply aiming to make her cum again and it seemed like I'd get my wish. Katy lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at me, her mouth was open slightly and her voice was rising with each drive inside her.

"Oh fuck Katy! So fucking tight!" I exclaimed as I drove into her once again. With each thrust I delivered it rocked her forwards onto the tips of her feet making her body shake with my thrusting. I moved forward and planted a kiss on her shoulder blades as I felt her cunt tighten around my dick and her pussy leaked more juices over my cock. Her body was shaking as I drove in and out of her, again she started to shake. She couldn't be cumming again could she?

"Fuck me I'm going to cum again!" Katy cried aloud and started to cum again over my cock. As I pushed inside her, Katy groaned and pulled herself off of my cock she then exploded from her cunt and squirted all over the shower's cubicle.

"Oh fuck..." I exclaimed as Katy nodded and slowly got back to her feet. She grinned and beckoned for me to follow her, I walked behind her and saw her grab the top of the steel chair and bend over.

"Fuck my ass Kevin."

Oh Jesus Christ. I nodded and walked forward and pressed Katy's ass cheeks apart with both of my hands. Her tight ass hole blinked up at me as I pressed my dick's head against her brown hole.

"This going to be OK Katy?" I asked, unsure of whether she'd be OK.

"I fucking coated you Kevin. Go for it." I nodded and pressed forward, my dick pressed against her ass hole and slowly it slipped into her tight, forbidden hole. We both groaned in pleasure for me and possibly pain for her too. Her nails dug down into the chair as I started to spread her ass hole with my shaft. With relative ease I filled her back door, she really had done this before. I thought about my earlier musings on me being one in a thousand guys who had met her before. If that was case, it certainly didn't feel like it. Her ass was super tight and it hugged my cock tightly as I slipped inside her.

Putting my hands on her left shoulder and her right hip, I started to pump backwards and forwards in and out of her ass. I wiped away a bead of sweat as I started to fuck her harder and harder. Her long, low moans filled the room as I violated her back door, Katy pushed herself back against me. Katy's soft ass pressed against my groin as I fucked her hard as I could.

Grunting, I felt my balls slap against her pussy's lips. The wetness still collected on my balls as my hips slammed against her ass. I could feel the cum start to bubble up in my balls and I was ready to cum again.

"Katy... Fuck Katy... I'm going to cum..."

"Cum in my ass! Give me that hot load!"

I complied and exploded inside her. My load ripped from the head of my cock and splattered her insides, I groaned and finished up inside her. Slowly, I pulled myself out of her and watched her ass hole spit my cum out. It slowly dribbled from my tight ring and onto the floor.

"Oh shit Katy... Shit."

"Fuck me that was good." Katy admitted and slowly lurched forward. Sitting on the cool steel chair, she grinned and waved at me as I wiped the sweat away from my brow.

"Would you like to go again stud?"

12