Katy the Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenas
Karenas
126 Followers

"Relax, Kitten." Mike tapped away on his phone. "There. My cousin will appreciate that."

"Mike! Mike! How can you do that?" I felt lightheaded, almost faint.

Mike leaned over and lifted my skirt. He ran his fingers over my puss and brought them up, wet. Even I could see they were wet. "I think you enjoyed that" he said. He licked his fingers and murmured, "Mmm, sweet."

******

Mike took me to a lovely restaurant. It was funny how Mike was able to ramp up the sexual tension by not really doing anything. I guess it was me, anticipating, and nothing ever happening. The anticipation just kept growing.

Next, Mike took me to a party that a friend of his was throwing. It was a fairly small party at a private house off-post. Mike was the only one there that I knew. He explained these were all people from the same town back home. We had a few beers each and mingled after Mike introduced me to everyone.

I enjoyed meeting his back-home friends, until The Drunk started in on me. There's always at least one drunk jerk at a party. He kept leaning into me and demanding to know why I was with a black guy. He bragged that he was a real man and what I really needed. He slurred, "Show me your tits, you stuck up bitch" and reached for me. As he grabbed the front of my halter top, I screamed for Mike, and tried to hit the guy's arm away from me.

Mike immediately stepped between the jerk and me. Mike was most of a head taller than the jerk, and outweighed him by at least 50 pounds. Mike gave the jerk his patented Look then pounded the guy's face. Blood spurted. The jerk dropped.

No one admitted to bringing the guy. Several of Mike's friends picked him up and threw him into the street. One of them called the local police.

"Thank you, Mike" Mike picked me up as easily as if I were a baby and strode over to the couch. He sat down with me on his lap, petting me and murmuring how sorry he was that he hadn't noticed the jerk earlier. "Mike, as much as I'm loving this right now, I'm okay. I'm not that fragile."

"Katy, it's my job to protect you...."

"You did, Mike! Besides, he didn't do anything to me that hasn't happened a hundred times before." Mike reared away from me. "What? What do you mean? Guys paw you everywhere you go?"

"Well, Mike, it's not always fun and games when you're as cute as I am." I tried to lighten the mood, but Mike seemed to get even more concerned. "Mike, I'm all right. Really."

He raised his eyebrow at me, "You sure?" I nodded. "All right, I'll drop this for now, but I'm talking to your dad about it tomorrow." I groaned. If there was anyone more over-protective than Mike, it was my dad. Jeez. Maybe I could make Mike forget about it: I began kissing him with everything I had.

Mike responded to my kiss, sweetly at first, then ever more forcefully. I felt a rising swell of passion as Mike's hands roamed my naked back. At one point, he looked up and said something like, "Good, most of 'em are gone." He attacked my lips again and I groaned. His hands left my back to press and mold my ass. It was still somewhat sore from yesterday's spankings so I tried to wiggle away from his hands. "Sore?"

"Yeah, a bit."

He softened his touch and moved his hands upwards again. It wasn't for several seconds that I realized he was also moving my skirt upwards. I finally realized Mike had bared my ass to the room about the time I heard a wolf whistle and an exclamation of "Swe-e-et!" from the other side of the room. He tucked the hem of my skirt into my waistband so it stayed up and moved both hands around to my tits.

He swept his hands in circles around my tits and teased my nipples through the cloth. Then he moved a hand to my neck and swiftly untied my halter top. He began easing the fabric down my chest and out of the way so his mouth could have access to my bare breasts. When he began licking, sucking, and flicking my nipples with his tongue, I didn't care where I was or who could see. I was in heaven!

I tugged at Mike's shirt, "I want to feel you too!" I slipped my hands underneath and up across the broad planes of his chest. I moaned.

He moaned. When I began reaching for his zipper and rubbing his dick through his pants, Mike stopped and growled out, "Time to go! Stand up!"

I made to pull my skirt back down and my top back up, but Mike growled again. "Leave it" he said. I think I started to hyperventilate. "Head high" he continued. "Walk proud." I did as well as my mortification allowed. There were just a few other people left at the party, but they all made some comment. One said, "Nice tits!" One of the ladies asked me to think of her if I ever wanted to swing the other way. Another guy said to call him when I was tired of "that chump, Mike."

The complimentary, joking comments made me feel better about being mostly naked in front of them, but I stopped when we got to the door. I expected Mike to allow me to redress. Instead, I heard, "All the way to the car, Kitten." I groaned again. Granted, it was late at night. However, we were parked under a street lamp down the street! Mike moved his hand from my back around to my front, "Shall I show you how wet you are right now, just from thinking about it?"

******

Mike let me cover back up after we got in the car. On the way home, he told me how proud he was of me. He told me how beautiful I was to him. He shocked me by saying that he'd been dreaming of me for months. "Could've fooled me," I said.

"I didn't want you to know. I didn't want you to see me as some old pervert. Besides, you flirted with all the other guys, too: I didn't think it meant anything different when you flirted with me."

"Does it bother you for me to flirt with the guys? 'Cause I'll stop..."

"No, Kitten. It don't bother me—I know I'm the only one who gets to fuck you." We pulled up outside Mike's quarters. He opened the car door for me and said, "And I'm gonna fuck you now." The wanton desire in his voice and on his face had me on the verge of an orgasm already. God! I wanted that man!

"Straight to the bedroom," he said. He sat on the bed, "Now strip." My hands were shaking, but I managed to untie my top at the back and it flopped loose. Then I untied it at my neck, but held it up to me in the front with my hands over my breasts. I looked Mike in the eye, then pulled my hands away from my body. The silver top glinted in the low light as it floated to the floor—but I don't think Mike noticed. His eyes were glued to by body.

I reached around back to unzip my skirt. Then I wiggled, side to side, to make it slide down my naked thighs and down to the floor. Mike made the sexiest little sounds as I was wiggling—I think he liked it. I asked, "Heels, too?"

"Leave 'em," he said. Then, "Turn around, slowly." I did, though I was almost dizzy with desire. I felt like I was going to flood the floor with my juices, I was so incredibly turned on. The fact that I was naked and Mike hadn't taken off any of his clothes, heightened the effect on me.

He pulled me towards him, my naked ass meeting his lips. He kissed and licked my ass cheeks while feeling the whole front of my body, from my thighs upwards to my bare mound and up to my tits and all the way to my neck and back down. I thought I was going to melt.

He stood up behind me, and, through his pants, I could feel his dick searching for my puss. We grinded together while he kissed and licked and sucked on my neck. Then he picked me up and positioned me in the middle of his bed. He leaned over me, kissing me to distraction. Silk scarves materialized so he could tie my arms to the bed.

He stood up and took off his shirt and kicked off his shoes. He spread my legs and lay on top of me between them. He kissed me some more while teasing my nipples, rolling them and pulling them. He eased himself down a bit and then worshipped my nipples with his tongue and teeth.

One hand made its way to my puss. At first, he just lightly pressed his whole hand over my mound. Gradually, he began a circular motion and then his fingers started their own circular motions. When he circled the entrance to my body over and over it nearly made me mad with desire. I was moaning and pleading with Mike.

Mike shifted himself lower again. His face was even with my puss. He gave it a smile, a kiss, and a sniff. "Beautiful," he said. He threw my shoes in a corner then positioned my legs over his. He began by kissing my inner thighs, then kissing my labia, then the hood above my clit. He looked up at me and grinned.

"Oh, Mike...please!!!" I was straining at my silken bonds and humping my pelvis up. I wanted more!

Mike began long slow licks that drove me mad. Gradually, his licks began to focus on my clit. He massaged my inner thigh and then went back to those circular motions, swirling around and just barely into my tunnel with his big, thick fingers. Then, his tongue worked my clit 'round and 'round and he began pushing a finger into me. I was gasping and writhing. He finger-fucked me a little harder, and farther with each thrust until, screaming, I came, drenching his face and hand with my honey.

Mike stood up and took off his pants and drawers. He stood above me, a sculpted god with lust-glazed eyes. His dick looked so enormous that I began to have second thoughts about having that thing invade me. He must have seen the expression on my face change because he untied my hands. He assured me, "We'll go slow, Kitten. It's all right. We don't even have to do it."

That did make me feel reassured, but also a bit silly. This was Mike—he wasn't going to hurt me! I reached up to him and ran my hands over his beautiful chest. He leaned down and we kissed. His kisses were so passionate and sweet and so full of longing, I felt my fear drown in a rising tide of passion. He kissed my lips, my cheek, my neck, my breast, my nipples—and somewhere in there I felt fullness, then pain. I yelled, but Mike captured my lips again.

Mike began moving in and out of my tightness, very slowly. I don't know how long it took, but I realized sometime in, that I was moving my hips up to meet his. After that, Mike moved faster and deeper, while I dug my heels into the bed so that I could, as well.

He continued kissing me. He told me, "Touch yourself." I moved my hand between us and began lightly rubbing my clit. It took only a moment before I shuddered in a climax that took me out of my body. From far away, I heard, "Ahhh, Katy, Katy!" I felt warmth filling me as Mike seemed to clench all over. He dropped down over me for a moment then rolled off to my side. I didn't know if I was ever going to catch my breath. I didn't know if I was ever going to leave this bed.

Karenas
Karenas
126 Followers
12