Katy Welcomes Oral Stimulation

Story Info
Breast foreplay and threesome.
1.4k words
3.65
52.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Katy, and I, are a match made in heaven. I am a confirmed "breast man" ever since spying on the college women in a gang shower at my "summer camp for boys" when I was twelve. Six beautiful women, 12 gorgeous tits. Also, at about that stage of my pubescent development I was lucky to have a well endowed 30-something teacher who gave me many memorable views of her tits, especially when she bent over to offer me "extra help." My wife is a woman that loves foreplay, especially anything that stimulates her breasts. Katy was a 36-D prior to her pregnancies. She currently over-fills a 36-DDD bra. With our similar interest in breast stimulation, we have been, you might say, "sexually compatible."

I did have to adjust to the notion that Katy was adverse to oral sex at least prior to the experience I am about to relate. There had been only two occasions when I was able to convince Katy let me go down on her. My high school girlfriend loved to give and receive oral sex, so I naturally thought my wife would too.

Katy and I never talked about why she had this aversion to oral sex, as I had my hands full, and my mouth, just pleasing Katy's need for mammary stimulation. Of course there were times when we didn't have the time or energy, but often we enjoyed foreplay for 60-90 minutes before I placed my penis in her vagina. Katy was always extremely well lubricated when my dick finally went home. We usually left a large wet spot on the bed. Yes, there were times when I would cum before I entered her love canal, but I have always been able to get hard again before she demanded my dick.

Foreplay could be troublesome if Katy's tits were tender, so I moved very gently to circle her nipples with my fingers, usually kissing and sucking the nipple and areola, then returning my finger and thumb to the saliva moistened area. Sometimes deep sucking of the breast and alternating from one to the other would have Katy moaning "Ohhh, Ohhh God, Ohhh please, yes, yes....." After we discovered the advantages of massage oil, it was very easy to caress those beautiful tits without any danger of being too rough. I loved moving both hands simultaneously over those gorgeous globes as I sat on her or between her thighs.

As I worked Katy's mamms with my fingers and mouth, my free hand would stroke her slit. I usually waited several minutes before moving below her waist as I loved seeing how wet I could make her before I started to work on her clit. My favorite position with Katy is to lie next to her with one breast in my mouth, one hand under her shoulders to reach the other breast and my free hand works her vagina and clit. She usually strokes my dick during my breast-play. Most of the time I have to ask her to slow down, so as to not cum too early.

The incident I am about to describe occurred when we were well past our 25th wedding anniversary. Both of our kids were on their own, so we enjoyed the empty nest, and did not worry about closing doors or making loud erotic sounds. Our lesbian friend Amy had just gone through a rocky break-up with her partner and was temporarily living with us. Amy is a cop who works the nightshift, 11 p.m.-7 a.m. She works four days on, two days off, so we easily lose track of what is a work day and what is not. On this occasion, Amy left the house about 9:30 p.m. Katy and I figured she was off to work, so when we began our desired foreplay, we expected to have the house to ourselves for the night. That turned-out to be our mistake; or maybe our good fortune!

After Amy left, Katy and I showered together. She lathered my back and shoulders and turned her attention to my modest prick and repeatedly brought me to the brink of orgasm. She loved to tease me in this manner. I concentrated on soaping those magnificent tits and massaging her very hard nipples. I love standing behind Katy with my prick pressing between her cheeks while reaching her chest with both hands and lifting, while massaging, her magnificent melons. Those DDD's are more than a handful.

We rinsed off, toweled dry and retired to the bed, never bothering to close the door to our bedroom.

We began tongue kissing each other while rubbing our naked bodies together. Her erect nipples touching my chest sent ripples of pleasure through my body. I kissed her ear, her neck and nibbled at her neck and shoulder. One hand stroked her hair while the other moved to her breast. It was so soft and warm. Quite a contrast to her rock-hard nipples.

I gently circled the nipple, concentrating on pressing lightly on the areola. Katy's nipples are proportionate to her tits, the areolas are a light pink until she is aroused then they become a bright deep pink, often the areola glands protrude very slightly during arousal, giving the areola a bumpy look. I love to see these anatomical changes during arousal, as they indicate to me Katy's state of arousal.

I move my tongue to her breast, concentrating first on the areola, then the nipple. This is a night when Katy encourages me to suck more and harder, taking in the nipple, areola and some of the breast. When I suck this deeply of her breast I use my tongue to further her stimulation. She moans, and gently moves my head from one tit to the other. Katy runs her fingers through my hair and consistently tries to get her free hand on my dick. When she does, I can feel the pre-cum oozing out. She rubs her finger over the tip of my penis to wipe away the pre-cum, but it is quickly replaced with a fresh sample.

I am able to move between Katy's tits, while one hand works down to her hair triangle, tracing lightly over her labia and along her thighs and back up to those puckered lips. After several gentle caresses with my fingers I find her slit very moist and I locate her clitoris. Katy moans, "Oh God, yes, that's it. You are so good..." I remove my fingers from her clit and go back to holding both breasts and alternating quickly from one nipple to the other, sucking deeply each time.

As I returned to using my fingers on Katy's clit, I become aware of another hand on Katy's thigh. I think Katy was first to realize that Amy was joining us. Katy exclaimed, "Who?... what? Oh...." I looked up to see that Amy was nuzzling Katy's neck and shoulder, then moved to the breast opposite me. Simultaneously Amy found Katy's clit, and concentrated on gentle massage of that most wonder female organ.

Katy protested. "No, no, please..." Her body did not express a negative reaction. Amy responded by saying, "I only want to pleasure you Katy. It feels so good to love you this way."

It did occur to me that Katy may have had lesbian fantasies. It was never spoken of, but I did not object, we were all enjoying the moment.

With this dual stimulation to Katy's loving body, it wasn't long before she commanded me, "Oh, I want your dick inside me, please now, before I explode again."

I rolled onto my back and asked Katy to mount me from on top. This my favorite fucking position, as I have easy access to those wonderful tits, and my penetration is at its deepest. Katy loves to drag her nipples over my chest. We both moan guttural sounds and soon reach an electric orgasm. My toes tingle, my breathing is rapid. All I can hear is Katy exclaiming, "yes, yes, oh yes....." We collapse to slowly regain our normal breathing, and remain embracing until my dick softens and slides out.

Katy rolls off of me, and invites Amy to join us on the bed. In a matter of seconds Amy is naked and cuddling with Katy and me. After dozing off for a bit, I awaken to the sounds of Katy and Amy in another sexual encounter.

Our night with Amy opened newness in my relationship with Katy. Now she not only loves breast stimulation, but asks me for oral sex.