Katya

Story Info
Katya finds much more in her best friend.
2.3k words
3.88
28.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goke
goke
13 Followers

It all started in high school. I was somewhat a hermit and I didn't go along with the crowd on most things unlike the rest of the human world. As a result of this, I was either left behind or left out. It was blissful but there were moments where I would feel so alone. It felt as though I was locked in a room with no lights in. It was so cold and lonely; this feeling helped me focus but it gradually damaged me. Not until I met her. She held the key to that door and she opened it wide for me to see the light I hadn't seen in a long time. Gina was funny beautiful smart and all that. Gina had been in most of my classes but being the hermit I was I didn't even notice her. Not until she approached me. We got closer over a short period of time and our friendship lasted until we left school. Things changed.

By chance we stayed in the same apartment and by chance we got accepted to work in the same firm. We had a couple of disagreements over a load of codswallop; probably as a result of seeing too much of each other. We would not talk to each other for weeks even. After putting a lot of thought in it I realized that I actually had feelings for Gina. I went to her bed in the night and spoke to her. She was reading last month's Cosmo.

'What is it?'

'I'm sorry for what I did back then'. Whatever it was, I couldn't remember. 'I want to tell you something that has been on my mind for a long time now.'

Gina listened raptly.

'I... how do I put this. Before I met you I nursed a hollow in my heart. You came and filled that hole up. You have become a part of me I can't do without.' I paused, thinking of my next words. I looked at my hands. It was evident. 'What I'm saying is I love you, Gina.'

I looked up at Gina. To my utmost surprise her eyes were filled with tears. Before I could speak she held me and planted her lips on mine. Her tongue had a slight strawberry flavor to it. I love strawberry...

The next night I took a shower before I lay on my bed, my intentions toward sleep. I closed my eyes and when I opened them; my hands were tied lightly to either post. I was savvy enough to guess what was coming. Gina's lips were against mine and it was great. I had a huge uplifting feeling in my chest and I knew I loved the person that was kissing me. Of course the feeling wasn't the only reason.

'Katya, I loved you since the day we met. I wasn't sure but now when I look back I know that I did love you.'

'And at the slightest opportunity you have me waiting to be ravished.'

'Exactly' The following events were exhilarating. Gina and i broke barriers in pleasure. Having her in my arms was just enough nonetheless. I wish I could reciprocate completely what she made me experience. Just looking at her sent a shiver of excitement though my body. She was incredibly sensual. It was so great; I barely remember what she did to me. All I remember was one awesome orgasm. One time, I was working on some reports that were due in a few hours. I dozed slightly since I had been up all night. Gina had been watching the late show. I didn't notice her coming in but as I closed my eyes I felt her soft lips against my neck, her tongue tasting my skin. She undid my blouse and felt my chest. I involuntarily let out a soft moan.

'You like that.'

'Stop it, Gina.'

'Okay.'

She reached down and undid my zip. Her slim fingers toyed with me and slid in gently. I gave up.

'Come here.'

I had her sit on top of me. While I kissed her, I slowly undid her blouse. Her nipples stood hard on her perky breasts and I could tell how turned on she was. I kissed them while I slid my hand up her skirt. As her juices trickled down my fingers, her tongue gently flicked mine. Her lips were over mine so she hummed her pleasure. Her warm breath ran along my cheeks as she slid her fingers into me. I gasped and she smiled, running her tongue down my neck. She tasted her cum from my fingers and my lips as she gently thrust her fingers in and out of me.

My legs parted involuntarily; her actions drove me wild. She kissed me as she coursed her fingers through my hair. I ran my hand all the way down her back while deepening our kisses. I wanted her even more. I gasped frantically during my slow but thorough approach to orgasm. Gina took her time with me yet she showed me no relent. She hit the right spots and greatly intensified my moans. The world around caved in and all that was left was Gina and the pleasure she gave me. My quivering body led us to the floor and she completely had me. As we lay breathless on the floor, I closed my eyes; I could not fathom the magnitude, the fervency of the passion we shared. I recalled the sensuous look in her eyes, beckoning, telling me she wanted me as much as I wanted her. Gina was all that mattered to me. No other person could love me more.

***

Gina had told him that I won't be here for the night so they could come back to her place. She was right. I was going to stay with her that night because I had a crucial meeting with a client. Luckily, he didn't show up even after two hours of wait. I came back to Gina's place and slipped in rather stealthily. They were in the candle lit dining room and were deep in conversation. I peek through and I saw them. John wasn't bad but she looked resplendent. I couldn't help wondering how I could forget she had a boyfriend this whole time. My mind raced and I felt jealousy freeze my heart. I didn't want to share her with anyone. I had constantly told myself that her heart was with me. That she loved me more and it was just a matter of time before she broke it off with him. I looked at her and her radiant smile warmed the icicles around my heart. His words seemed to reverberate around the room and into our ears. I could see why Gina was smitten by him. His presence conveyed a sense of dominance around him. Gina was awed. He came to her and took her in his arms. Their ensuing kiss was so long and deep. It resonated envy through my heart. As she led him to the bedroom, I moved cautiously behind them. On entry, I saw Gina looking up to his eyes wearing the same strong countenance of the desire she had for me. My heart constricted as I watched as Gina's garbs were discarded and they... His grip was firm yet he handled her with care as though she were a fragile object. He took her while he whispered into her ear. I watched as she merely clung onto him as he thrust deeper into her. She screamed as he thrust hard into her. I couldn't tell whether it was for pleasure, pain or a twisted mix for both. What I could tell was that she was having an experience that...

She looked at me but she couldn't see as tears had hindered her sight. I hurriedly left the room, images of that moment flashing through my mind. I rushed into the parlor tears trickling down my cheeks. Gina's moans and screams sang me to sleep after hours of their torment. I woke up the next morning to see Gina's face, smiling at me. The radiance...

'When did you get back?'

Quickly remembering why I was there. '30 minutes ago.'

'He left earlier.'

Doing my best to feign ignorance, "How was your date?" I said.

'It was fun. We had fun.'

'Oh. Anyway, I'm skipping work today so I'll just hang around.'

'I wish you'd go back to sleep.'

'Why's that?'

'I love watching you.'

Those seemingly benign words fell heavily on my thoughts. Words left me as she kissed me and left for work.

As I had breakfast at a nearby diner, the events from the night before flashed through my mind. Gina was happy. Seemingly, I liked to think. I didn't want to spoil anything for her; neither did I want to be unhappy. That night, as Gina changed her clothes, I sat on the bed watching her with my mind elsewhere.

'Alright, Katya. I let you off this morning so now we talk. What is it?'

'I...'tears rushed down my eyes.

'What's wrong?' She came to me.

'I am sorry.'

'What? Why?'

'I was here last night.'

'Oh...'

'Do you love me, Gina?'

Her pause sent doubts running through my mind. She looked away. Then she looked back at me. Those eyes couldn't lie. They were filled with tears.

'I'm sorry.'

'Do you love me?'

'Yes, I do. I broke up with him today. I know I've made you anxious and I'm sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you.' She wiped my tears with her hand. It felt so warm. Anything?

I just wanted her to tell me she loved me. I was glad she had seen through my anxiety. I had never been deeper in love with anyone as I was with her. My heart skipped as her lips fell on mine. She held me to herself and I felt delicate in her arms. She took me in her care and drove me wild all night. Her kisses felt like nothing before. The feel of her body against mine was phenomenal. Gina had me as I had her. Gina exhausted me and I lay still, gently caressing her bare body. She had a slight smile on her face as her breath whispered against my chest. I couldn't resist leaning in to give her a soft kiss. Her smile widened.

'You're so randy.'

'I couldn't resist.'

'Don't.' I reached for her, kissing her lips softer still. She caressed the side of my face ever so gently. I felt a flame kindle somewhere in my body and fought hard to stifle it. I pulled her body close to mine and slept in her embrace.

I came back from work in high spirits. A regularly good day at the office got better. All I could think of after work was Gina. I entered the room and found her on the bed listening to music. she hadn't seen me and I was glad: I wanted to surprise her. I took off my jacket and dropped it eagerly on a chair. Gina had on a skimpy negligee and I wanted it off. I gently climbed the bed and crawled to her. I felt her thighs and her back as I gently undid her fasteners. I kissed her nape and her back while I felt her breasts. She started to turn and I reluctantly let her. I watched her closely as she slowly slid the negligee of her body, looking into my eyes as she did. Her eyes spoke to me as she lay back to the bed. I kissed my way up to her. Gina's breathing got heavier. She reached under my skirt and felt me.

As I slowly undid my shirt I stopped involuntarily, gasping for pleasure. She reached under my shirt and fondled me gently. I closed my eyes, savoring her touch. As my lips parted, she kissed me deeply while slowly unfastening my skirt. Suddenly I was on my back and my skirt was nowhere to be found. She ripped off my shirt and went down on me with added vigor. My eyes rolled back into my head as I drowned in a river of bliss. My body moved on its own. I clawed deep into the sheets as I gasped and moaned for pleasure. A tear rolled down my cheek and she tasted it. As she kissed me, I bit her lip lovingly. She then gave me love bites on my most sensitive areas. I sweated profusely, experiencing multiple orgasms like never before. As soon as I could move, I turned her on her back and worked on her, making her come intensely, each orgasm greater every time. Her soft gasps turned me on all the more. All I wanted to do was to please her even more than she pleased me. Her eyes closed tightly and she moaned breathlessly.

She held me closely and teased my ear. I felt her muscles tighten once more. I savored her taste as I went down there and ate her out, gently flicking her lips with mine and softly grazing my teeth on her clit. I drove her wild. She did her best to hold my head but would let go in a spasm of pleasure. Her moans made me touch myself. I could feel the surges of excitement from her coursing through me. She wanted me back up to her and I obliged. She tasted her juices from my lips and savored the feel of my tongue gently flicking hers. I felt her juices gently trickling along my fingers as she felt mine. We completely exhausted ourselves and I barely clung to her as I slept. I felt her gently caressing me and I cuddled her, kissing her gently. I felt a stifled quiver of excitement in her body as I held her. We couldn't get enough of each other. Nothing else mattered...

goke
goke
13 Followers