Katya and Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Sara sat up and they embraced again. She tasted herself on Katya's lips and was surprised at her own sweetness. Their kisses were now hot and fiery. The two lovers tumbled to the bed and Sara made quick work of Katya's sexy lingerie. The only article on Katya's sexy body was a pair of high heels and those were staying on. Sara kissed up and down her lover's long legs and decided to go for it. She buried her face in Katya's pussy and licked ferociously. She didn't hesitate a second and was pleased at the aroma and the taste. While happily licking, she moved her hands up and squeezed Katya's tits. The blonde groaned with the wonderful thrill and allowed Sara any liberties she dared to take. She moved her hands back down and slid two slender fingers into Katya's pussy, fucking her with them while she licked. She evidently was doing something right from the way that Katya was moaning and carrying on. It took all of her strength to hold on to Katya when her lover started to cum.

When Katya finished thrashing about the bed, she moved up and they stayed in each other's arms. Few words were spoken. They weren't necessary. The two women had found each other, despite all the millions of people in the world. Destiny had brought them together and there would be many more times like this. The two beauties wrapped themselves around each other, Katya throwing her leg over Sara's. Their love had not just sprung up out of desire, it was made up of love and trust. It would not fade over time, only grow in beauty. The sex would continue to be wonderful, but the bond of trust and love would strengthen over the upcoming years. Katya and Sara started kissing and touching each other lovingly. Both women knew that things were as they should be and there was a glorious road ahead for the two of them. Sleep would not come for a while, though when it did, it would be an easy, satisfied slumber.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12