Katya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
323 Followers

She laughed, "Very good," she said, "mmm, quite a decision!"

I bent and kissed her mouth, "Well," I said with a smile, "one that has to be made.

"Will I have them both and your cock?"

"Of course," I said, "can't miss out on a triple penetration can we!"

"OK. The fat one in my cunt and the thin one in my arse." I smiled as she used the English word then returned to the 'business' end!

Taking the 8' dildo I stroked her very wet cunt with the head to lube it up and teased her clit with it before finding her entrance and pushing gently forward. Her vagina swallowed four inches immediately, almost sucking it in, before I began to fuck her cunt with it. It didn't take long for the whole 8' to drive home, the fake balls attached to the end preventing any further invasion. So now I fucked her cunt with the dildo, determined to make her cum – it didn't take long. Again, as she told me afterwards, the whole situation intensified the experience. I must admit that I wasn't very gentle because my cock was straining at the leash. I noted her sighs as she orgasmed then decided to have some fun myself. Leaving the dildo fully embedded in her well lubricated cunt, I placed my cockhead just above it and eased myself inside her.

"Oh my god!" from Katya and, "Fuck, that's tight!" from me. Didn't stop me pushing forward however and burying half my cock in her pussy. I'd made sure the dildo was quite soft so there was no chaffing on my cock or on the inner walls of her pussy. It was just so damned tight, tight and hot.

"That's good!" said Katya, "good. Give me more. Two cocks deep." I did, thrusting as much of my cock inside her as I could without damaging my balls on the dildo – one of the disadvantages of this particular form of double fucking. Didn't stop me fucking her though, and fucking her hard. The fake balls on the dildo must have been hitting her clit as well as my cock sliding in and out of her pussy because it wasn't long before I heard a huge sigh and felt the walls of her pussy contract around the two intruders.

"Oh fuck, fucking hell! Yes, yes, yessssssss!" Her orgasm hit and I fucked her hard, having difficulty holding mine back just now but I wanted to fill her arse with cum not her pussy. I was driving home hard now, long deep strokes that filled her completely right through her climax. I could feel her juices flowing over my cock and the dildo and enjoyed the pleasure I was giving her. Time, however, to move on because, at this rate I wouldn't last the pace and 'waste' my cum.

I slowed my movements as she came down off her high then coated the second, thinner, dildo with lube. I squeezed some more on her anus and used the tip of the dildo to ease it inside the sphincter. She moaned. She moaned even louder when I pushed the dildo deeper and switched it on.

"Oh my god! You devil! Ooooooohhhh fuck!!"

I didn't wait any longer, the sight before my eyes and the feeling in my cock meant I needed to finish, and finish fairly quickly. I turned the vibrator off and pushed 8' in to her arsehole before beginning to fuck her with it. She was loose of course, not too loose but loose enough to enjoy this. For a few moments it began to fuck her cunt with my cock in time with the dildo in her arse. Sometimes both in, both out. Sometimes alternating. Couldn't do it for long however, too, too, much!

Time to move to the next phase. Pulling my cock out of her cunt, I placed the tip underneath the dildo in her arsehole and, after dribbling a little lube, pushed.

"Oh, oh, oh! Fuck, fuck, fuck," was followed by a torrent of German that I didn't understand. She wasn't saying 'No' however so I pushed harder getting the head past her sphincter. The thin dildo was also quite soft, had to be for both our sakes, and allowed my cock into her below. God it was tight! I'd never experienced double anal penetration before and it was pretty good. I knew that Katya had on numerous occasions with two real cocks, some bigger than mine, so I was happy that she could manage this.

So now I drove forward and buried as much of my cock in her arse as the position would allow – about 7 inches – then I fucked her and, I'm sorry to say, I fucked her hard. I could feel both dildos pressing on my cock. The one in her cunt through the thin membrane separating the two channels and the one above my cock in her arse. Katya herself was moaning quietly, in pleasure I assumed because she wasn't telling me to stop. I managed to keep this up for a while, driving my cock into her, but I couldn't get deep enough with the dildo there as well – and I wanted to get DEEP. I'd promised a load for he bowels and she was going to get that. I knew how much she enjoyed it! I couldn't tease her either so I decided to lose the thin dildo.

"Taking one out love," I said leaning forward slight.

"Oh god," she managed as I pulled it out. It was replaced by the last couple of inches of me cock driving home and I pulled the cheeks of her arse apart to allow total entry. Now I fucked her arse properly. I started with long, deep strokes that completely opened her anus as it struggled to deal with the circumference of my cock at the base. I don't think I ever got as deep into her arse as that afternoon!

Time to change, to soothe a bit remembering that she had a large 'cock' in her pussy as well. Almost all out now, just the head probing away at the ring. So sexy this as you can see the muscle dilating and expanding as your cockhead probes away.

Final position in line now. I pulled out completely and, pushing Katya further up the table, climbed on. Positioning myself precisely I to my weight on one arm and used the other hand to put my cock back in her loosening arsehole. Once there I drove forward and down, pushing all 8' inches inside. This brought a gasp and a long, low moan as my thighs hit her bottom cheeks. I was on a high now, this being my favourite position. Katya couldn't have been very comfortable just now but, and I'm sorry to say this, I didn't care. I was close, very close, and it didn't take long before I felt the familiar pressure building in my balls and at the base of my spine.

"Soon Katya love, soon," I managed as I bit the back of her shoulder.

She screamed, not pain more surprise, then responded in a throaty voice, "Fill me, fill me!"

So I did. I couldn't hold on any longer and the explosion of pleasure raced across my body from it's start point at my tightly encased cock. Katya must have cum at the same time because her anus clenched and the whole of her rectum seemed to grip me, sucking cum from the end of my cock.

And it was a good cum. I felt seven long pulses that emptied my load deep inside her. Our twin moans of pleasure became one as we both lost ourselves in a tremendous orgasm.

It was over all to soon and I pulled my softening cock from her arsehole. She was open now and I could see the redness my cock had caused but she didn't seem bothered and I realised that she had been treated far more 'harshly' in some of her scenes. Time now, however, to release her so I slid off the table and, standing to one side, released the handcuffs carefully, lowering her legs gently to the table.

"Come here," she said she said softly and I walked to her head. "Give me it!" This was more an order than a request – not that I wanted to refuse – so I moved to her head. She wriggled a bit to get more comfortable then grabbed my cock with one had and guided the head to her mouth. ATM was fairly common in her scenes so I wasn't surprised she did this and, hey look, these girls are very careful about this so it isn't as bad as it may seem. My cock hadn't softened too much despite my hard cum and the feeling as she sucked the head was terrific. There was still a dribble of cum left inside and she quickly sucked it out and swallowed.

"I love your cock, your cum," she said as she pulled away, turned over and sat on the table. "That was bloody good," she went on breathlessly, "exciting. I think we will film that – will you do that for me?"

"I don't mind Katya," I responded, "but I'm not pulling out for the cum shot!" I'd made a few films. Directors liked my staying power and they liked the amount of cum I produced due to my deal with the devil but I don't like 'wasting' cum and, after all, I did get to fuck some very sexy women. I want to deposit it inside not pull out on the 'short strokes' so I didn't really enjoy filming and I didn't need the money so I didn't do very much. I did, however, film for both Vikki's and Katya's web sites. They were both happy to do 'internal' shots with me and, although you can't push it quite so deep when you cum (it doesn't run out easily for the camera!) it's still pretty good.

She laughed, "OK we'll do a 'cream pie'." Well, we did film it a couple of weeks later after I'd left Katya to visit with another beautiful woman who made her living on film.

Vitorio
Vitorio
323 Followers
12