Katya's Confession

Story Info
Katya has a troubling experience.
2.6k words
4.16
52.4k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she arrived at the church for confession Katya was dressed in a modest skirt that came to just above her knees and a white, button down blouse, but the demure clothes only served to accentuate her slim waist and the swell of her hips, and her ample bosom strained at the buttons of her blouse. She stepped nervously into the cubicle to begin her confession. She had had an uncomfortable experience that week and felt the need to confide in the priest to calm her conscience. She was just 18 and attended church regularly and never dated any of the many boys who eyes seemed to follow her in the school corridors. She closed the door to the booth and sat expectantly.

"What has been troubling you child?" came the deep, calm voice from behind the curtain.

"I feel I may have sinned Father." she answered.

"Don't be shy child, tell me what happened."

"I...I don't know how to begin Father." Katya stuttered.

"Don't worry child, just start from the beginning and tell me everything in detail." came the response.

Katya took a deep breath and began. She had gone to the doctor on Tuesday for a physical and the doctor, an older man, told her he needed to give her a thorough examination as she was now 18. He said that his assistant had gone home early that day and he would perform the examination himself. He had ushered her into an examination room, closed the door and asked her to sit on the table. He had put his stethoscope on her breast which he had covered with his palm while he listened for her heart. No one had ever held her breast before and she found the sensation pleasant, if a little shocking. However he quickly told her told her that he couldn't hear well enough through her clothes and she needed to open her blouse and undo her bra for him. When she hesitated he told her not to be shy. Hesitantly Katya had unbuttoned the front of her blouse and then reached behind to unclasp her bra.

"That's it, now lie back Katya." he had instructed.

When she had complied he proceeded to pull open her blouse and grasping the lower elastic of her bra with his soft, warm fingers he lifted it up to expose her naked breasts with their dark pink nipples. Again he had placed a hand over her left breast and held the stethoscope against her skin. His palm was warm against her skin, and despite her anxiety she found herself enjoying the sensation of his touch. He asked her to take some deep breaths and watched intently as her chest rose and fell.

After listening for a minute he told her he was going to examine her breasts for lumps, and putting the stethoscope aside he placed both hands on her breasts and gently massaged them. Katya gasped involuntarily at his touch and he asked her if she was OK. She nodded and his hands had continued their work becoming more insistent, kneading the soft flesh of her breasts and rubbing and rolling the nipples which and stiffened into hard nubs. Katya had closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations, feeling she shouldn't, but not able to resist.

After a few minutes she had heard his voice telling her he needed to examine her between her legs. His hands had left her breasts and he moved around to the end of the table where he had lifted her legs one at a time and set them in the metal stirrups that were there. Moving into the space between her knees she had felt his hands lift her skirt up to her waist and then grasp and tug at her panties. "Lift your bottom sweetie." he had urged, and without thinking she had done as he asked.

As Katya was speaking she thought she heard the sound of a zipper in the neighboring booth. "Are you OK Father?"

"Yes child, please continue." came the response.

So Katya continued. The doctor had slid the panties up to her knees and then lifting one leg at a time, removed them completely. Katya's private area had never been exposed to a man's gaze before and her nervousness returned.

"Relax sweetie." he had urged "I'm just going to make sure everything's healthy down here."

She had felt his hands on her inner thighs, spreading them apart and exposing her naked vulva. Then his fingers were massaging the sensitive folds of skin as he urged her to relax. The sensation was more than pleasant, once she got used to it, and as she lay there she felt him spread the lips of her womanly slit and one finger pushed its way into her and then slid back out before entering again. Soon it had set up a gentle rhythm sliding in and out and rubbing against the sensitive area at the top of the slit. Katya had felt a growing wetness between her legs as the massage continued and the sensations had become stronger causing her to moan softly.

The finger slowed and she heard the doctor's voice saying "I need to shave you a little down here." and she had felt him spread a soft, warm gel all over her private area. Then he had used a special razor to shave the soft hair from between her legs, leaving only a small patch between her navel and the entrance to her womb. He cleaned her with a soft warm cloth and again massaged the lips of her vulva before inserting his finger into her slit and rubbing that special place until she moaned with pleasure.

Next he said that he needed to do a taste test. She had been concentrating on the growing sensations between her legs and didn't really understand the words, so she was surprised and a little shocked to feel the sliding finger replaced by what must be the doctors tongue. She opened her eyes and raised her head to see the doctor's head was now down between her thighs. If the sensation of his tongue and lips licking and sucking at her sex had not been so exquisitely pleasant she would have cried out in surprise and shock. Instead a low moan escaped her lips and she closed her eyes again and spread her thighs a little wider.

The tongue was licking faster now, and the area between her legs had become very wet so that slurping sounds were mixing with her sighs. With her hands she had began to rub and massage her own breasts and then they traveled down over her belly and began to caress the head buried between her legs. She had begun to gasp as a feeling of overwhelming pleasure grew between her legs and spread over her belly and breasts. She had cried out softly and pushed the head from between her thighs and writhed on the table, moaning softly.

Katya noticed a soft rhythmic sound coming from the neighboring booth occasionally mixed with a panting noise. "Father, is everything all right?"

"Yes child, don't interrupt yourself."

The response had an odd, urgent tone and Katya continued.

Panting as the sensations melted slowly away she had heard the doctor's voice again, telling her he needed to use a probe inside her to give her an injection. Lost in the sensations of her body she murmured 'OK' without hearing the words. There was the sound of a zipper and belt being undone and after a moment she had felt the doctor's presence between her thighs again and a warm, fat finger had begun pushing its way into her opening. It was very fat and stiff, filling her slit completely, and despite the slippery wetness between her legs he had to push and withdraw it several times before it became coated with her secretions and could slide all the way into her. She had realized the probe was not a finger as it began to slide back and forth, in and out, in and out. It was much too large and it was filling her completely, penetrating to the deepest recess of her vaginal cavity. The sensations it had produced were wonderful and she had begun moaning again.

Then doctor's hands were on her knees, pushing them back against her and grasping her breasts and she could feel his body pressing against her calves and she could feel his groin pushing against her thighs every time the probe pushed its way into her. The thrusting probe seemed to grow harder and swell inside her and then it had begun to pulse and a hot liquid had squirted out inside her with each pulse. The doctor was grunting and began to say the name of our savior over and over until the pulsing gradually subsided.

Some soft gasps came from the adjoining booth, but Katya remembered not to interrupt her story.

She had felt she was in another world. Her body had never experienced such sensations. Gradually she had begun to focus on her surroundings again. She had found herself still lying on the table, pantyless, with her skirt bunched up around her waist, her bra pushed up to her neck, her blouse open and her breasts naked and exposed. The doctor had been at the sink washing up and adjusting his pants. He had turned toward her with some wipes in hand and began to gently clean her genital area.

"Am I OK?" Katya had asked.

"Your heart has a slight flutter and I think an injection once a week for the next two months would be a good idea. Can you come again next Tuesday at 5?"

Katya had nodded as he helped her on with her panties "Yes, I can come."

As she finished her story Katya again heard some soft noises coming from the next booth and the muffled sound of a zipper again. "Father, I have never felt such pleasurable feelings before and I feel it might be sinful to do so, and why was the doctor speaking the name of the son of Mary during the injection procedure?"

There was silence for a moment before the priest responded "Child, I believe you are in need of a special prayer service and cleansing ritual after such an experience. You should come to my quarters tomorrow at 7, cleaned and dressed as you were for the examination."

"Oh, thank you Father, I haven't been able to sleep normally since this happened."

The next day Katya showered dressed carefully in the requested clothes. As she had showered she had been unable to get the thoughts of the doctor's hard probe out of her mind, how it had pushed its way inside her most private area, thrusting deep inside her, filling her completely and injecting that hot liquid within her. Placing a hand between her legs she found herself gently rubbing the shaved, moist lips. The pleasure was intense and she had to force herself to stop and finish the shower.

She arrived at the priest's quarters precisely at 7 feeling a sense of excitement mixed with apprehension. He answered the door dressed in his robe and ushered her inside, closing and locking the door behind them. The carpeted room was lit with candles and there was a chair in the middle facing a small alter. Soft music was playing and he asked her to sit and offered her a glass of red wine. As she sipped the wine he told her to relax and that he was going to recreate the sensations she had felt in the doctor's office in a holy setting in order to purge their sinful effect. He hung a small gold cross around her neck and taking a piece of soft dark cloth he blindfolded her, telling her it would help her to concentrate on the sensations.

She finished the wine and felt its warm glow begin to come over her. The priest stood behind the chair with his hands on her shoulders and began to pray in his deep voice. Katya relaxed and felt the hands on her shoulders begin to move, massaging her neck, then her shoulders and upper arms before proceeding to her chest, cupping and squeezing her breasts. She gasped at the touch and the hands massaged and fondled her fleshy mounds beneath her blouse till her nipples became hardened nubs, pressing against the fabric of her bra and blouse. The hands were now unbuttoning the blouse and pulling it open before returning to cover the bra-clad globes. Not satisfied, they pulled the cups aside so that her naked breasts spilled out into the candle light, the erect nipples casting little shadows on the milky white skin.

She felt his tongue and lips now, licking sucking at her nipples while a hand made its way up beneath her skirt, forcing her legs apart in search of her panty covered privates. A damp spot had already formed there and it grew rapidly as warm searching fingers sought the opening beneath the thin fabric. Katya gasped and arched her back as they found their target and slipped inside. The attention to her breasts at the same time that the fingers massaged her juicy opening forced a low moan from her lips.

The mouth left her breast and she was pulled to her feet and turned around. The hands again sought her breasts and pulled her back against the priests body standing behind her. She could feel a hard lump pressing against her bottom as the priest pulled her body firmly against his. He leaned her forward, and placing her hands on the arms of the chair, lifted her skirt to expose her panties to the candle light. The hands played over the smooth swell of her bottom and up between her legs and then sought the waistband, tugging her panties down to her knees and exposing her naked sex, the lips glistening in the flickering light.

Something warm and stiff, like a fat finger was between her legs now, rubbing against the wetness, smearing her leaking fluids along its length. She felt the momentary pressure, as she had in the doctors office, as the tip was placed at the opening of her slit and pushed within her causing her to cry out softly. Soon its hard, fat length had forced its way inside her and it was being repeatedly withdrawn thrust back inside. The hands were on her hanging breasts again as the priest worked his fat probe in and out, in and out in a gradually accelerating rhythm. his probe was neither as fat or as long as the one the doctor had used, and while its motion provided similar sensations somehow it was not as overwhelmingly pleasurable as she had remembered.

The priest began to grunt and gasp, and releasing her breasts he straightened up and used his hands to work her bottom back and forth along his impaling probe. The grunts became the name of our lord as Katya felt the pulsing flood of fluid spurting out and filling her till it began to squish out around the probe and run down her inner thighs. The priest leaned over her again, his probe still within, her and grasped her breasts, pulling her body against his and holding her.

"Do you feel cleansed now child?" he asked straightening up and withdrawing his probe from her.

"I'm... I'm not sure Father." Katya hesitated "When the doctor performed the taste test I felt something special, and his probe seemed more effective somehow..."

The priest reached down and pulled her panties back up beneath her skirt and reached around to squeeze her breasts again before straightening her bra and buttoning her blouse. "I will consider this dear child, and please remember to come to confession again after your next appointment with the doctor. Its very important that you recount every detail of the procedure and perhaps we will plan another cleansing."

He removed the blindfold and helped her to the door, kissing her forehead and telling her to remember to say her prayers as they parted.