Katy's Boobs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,879 Followers

For several moments, we all kneeled, there. Cooling off, breathing. Presently Shelly began to giggle softly before eventually throwing her head back and letting loose with her habitual full-throated laugh.

"Holy shit," she said. "Now that was something you don't do every day!"

Katy peered at us with one eye. "Did we just do that?"

Shelly kept laughing, nodding toward my half-softened cock, which was flopping around between my legs, touching the water. She said, "I hope that teaches you a lesson!"

I grinned. "Remind me to spy on you two more often!"

We all laughed. What a sight we were, a naked guy kneeling in the water with two topless women. It was an image that would remain burned in my memory for ever.

Katy, having regained the use of both eyes, splashed some water on her neck and chest, washing my cum from her body. She then glared at me, "Tommy, if you ever, EVER breath a word of this to ANYONE, I swear...."

"Don't worry," I said, then added cryptically, "I'm good at keeping secrets, Katy. Trust me."

She looked at me, not knowing what I was hinting at, of course. But then we both looked quickly at Shelly when we heard what she said next.

"Well, since we're keeping secrets from what's going on right now, there's just one more thing I need to get out of the way."

Katy said, "You don't still want Tommy to pee in front of us, do you?"

"Well, that would be fun, if a little weird, but no. That's not what I'm talking about."

"Then what?"

That sinister grin spread across Shelly's face again. "Remember what Tom said a little earlier, when he thought he was being a real cock-sure bastard?" Neither of us said anything so she continued, looking at me, "You said we were wet. You were hoping that, weren't you?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah."

"Well, I am. I'm so fucking wet and HORNY right now I could fuck a bull."

"Jeez, Shelly," Katy said, grimacing.

"Relax," Shelly said, "No bulls are around here. Though that cock of yours, Tommy...but no, we won't go that far today. Instead, I have another form of...punishment...for our naughty little boy here."

I matched her grin. "Name it."

"Well, it'll be easier to just show you." Shelly stood, then bent over as she pulled down her bikini bottoms and stepped right out of them. My jaw dropped. Katy put a hand to her mouth, but she was done trying to admonish her friend, nor was she very shocked by anything that happened at this point.

Shelly stepped toward me and when her perfectly shaved, unbelievably smooth pussy was only about an inch from my face, she looked down her long thin body and said, "Lick it."

Swallowing, I pulled my eyes from her vulva and looked up at her. "Really?"

"Yes. It's your turn to make ME cum, big stud."

I didn't need to be told twice. I moved my head forward, opened up and stuck my tongue out as far as it would go. My first couple of licks were somewhat clumsy and too eager. I was also a little apprehensive at what she would taste like. But in fact the taste was surprisingly neutral. She was very wet, her labia was slickly coated with her own natural lubrication. I liked it.

"That's it, Tommy, lick my little kitty. She needs a good tongue."

I pressed my face more firmly against her pussy and reached up, getting a good grip on each cheek of her ass with my hands. Her ass was very tight and toned, not as fleshy and round as Katy.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Shelly said, letting her weight come down on me a little as stood there in the water, her legs spread wide. "Don't be shy with that clit, Tommy. You know where it is, don't you?"

I certainly did—it was hard to miss being quite swollen and perfect for a nibble. Shelly to sighed loudly and flexed her thighs. You may recall, my good friend, that when I had secretly sucked my cousin's pussy the other day I had freely admitted to being only amateur at best when it came to cunulingus. But so far I was lucky, or Shelly was just too fucking horny, because it wasn't long before I felt—and tasted—a fresh gush of girl-cum as the skinny blond above me cried out at the top of her lungs in pure, powerful orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, Tommy! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

I didn't let up. If she could cum once, she could cum twice. Despite getting rather sore in my neck at this awkward angle, I kept up just the right amount of pressure on her clit and probed just deep enough with my tongue to bring forth another powerful orgasm only a minute or two later.

"Oh...OH GOD! Here we go...here we go AGAIN!" After this only cries of pleasure belted out of the girl's strong lungs. Then, whimpering, I heard her say, "Katy...Katy...I hope you don't mind. It's just too good...just too good.

I had to, just had to see what Katy was up to. It was only too awesome that she hadn't turned and fled at the first sight of my cock. But she'd stayed through the whole thing, including my ejaculation onto her face and body! Now I was returning the favor for her good friend, Shelly. Could this have been too much for her?

No, it wasn't. When I backed my face away from Shelly's juicy pussy to glance over at Katy, I was completely shocked, amazed and turned on to see that my beautiful, voluptuous cousin had stuck a hand down the front of her skimpy bikini bottoms and was apparently fingering herself at the site of Shelly and me. She was deep into it, too, by the way her naked chest was heaving, her breath coming in spasmodic heaves, and her eyes narrowed into oblivious slits.

I wanted to stare longer, but Shelly had reached down to forcibly turn my head back to eating her out. "You're not done yet, stud! I like to cum in threes!"

So I went back to work, nibbling and licking and sucking this girl's young and naked and swollen cunt. She panted loudly and passionately, completely lost in her own fury of lust. I roamed her slender body with my hands, feeling her ass, her stomach, her back, her ribs, even up to her pointed little tits—everywhere I could go, because this was just too good to last and I wanted to remember it with every possible sense.

It wasn't long before that familiar flexing began in Shelly's thighs again. I was still seated in the shallow part of the river bank, my ass getting scratched by pebbles and sand in the waist-deep water, with this tall blond straddling me, and my cousin jilling herself not three feet away.

Flexing her thighs, Shelly began to cry out, her third and most powerful orgasm building to an explosive crescendo. I could also hear Katy whimpering into her own self-induced orgasm. A familiar sound was coming from her and it killed me not to be able to see her. This is also the moment when I made the mistake of trying to shift my head to a more comfortable angle. This caused Shelly to lose her balance. Her pussy slid off my face and down my chin, and in my effort to keep her from falling completely back, I clutched at her ass with my hands, forcing her crotch to slam into my chest before sliding straight down.

Straight down until her pussy splashed into the water and pressed heavily against my cock, which had become fully erect again in the heat of this sexuality.

"Ohh!" Shelly exclaimed, both at the sudden coolness of the water on her hot cunt and the girth of my erection pressing against her labia. Shelly looked down at me and smiled. "Oh yes," she grunted hungrily. With one hand she gripped my neck, and with her other, she reached right into the water, fishing for my cock. She got a grip on it and quickly angled it toward the opening to her pussy. As she was straddling me in the water now, she had but to lower all of her weight down on me to enable my penis to enter her.

She did, and I entered, and suddenly I was in heaven.

"Oh CHRIST that's big!" Shelly shouted, moving herself up and down a couple of times to get used to my length in her. "Oh, yes, baby...oh, Tommy, yes...God just drive it into me, baby!"

It was really her driving herself on top of me, but I certainly helped by gripping her slender waist and pulling her downward. Down, then up slightly, then down, moving in a pattern of pure fucking. The water around us gushed and splashed and rippled. Our hair was getting wet. My ass was more or less numb now having been on the river bed for so long, but the pleasure engulfing my cock easily offset that sensation.

In this position, when I wasn't leaning forward and nibbling Shelly's erect nipples, I could now glance over at Katy at my leisure. To my disappointment, she had stopped playing with herself, but she was at least still transfixed on the live sex show now unfolding in front of her. Still on her knees in the water, Katy was now leaning forward again, watching, studying. She had a very intrigued look on her face.

"How does it feel?" she asked Shelly.

"Good...fucking...GOOD!" Shelly grunted back. She let her head roll back as she bounced in the wavy water on top of me. As she came down, I tried to fuck up, and soon we had found just the right way to move against each other so that we achieved maximum penetration.

Shelly reached out a wavering hand. "Katy...Katy..."

Katy reached out and took Shelly's hand. "I'm here, baby."

"Please...please," Shelly began pleading as we continued to fuck. "Please don't be mad at me, Katy. I just...I just have to have this...have to have his cock now."

"It's okay, Shelly," Katy said. "I'm here. You have him now. Enjoy it, baby."

At this moment, I discovered something amazing: Shelly had been holding BACK. Now, with some strange morbid form of permission from her friend, Shelly threw her entire being into fucking me beyond all comprehension. Her grip on my neck tightened, her thighs clutched mine more fiercely, and even the inside of her cunt suddenly began gripping my cock like a vice grip.

Had I not already cum mere moments before, I would have instantly flooded my cousin's friend's pussy with a huge load of semen. But in reality, it only gave me a few extra minutes. This was just too fucking good to be true, and soon my cock would realize this and become eager to spit a fresh load of sperm.

As if sensing this, Shelly jerked, twisted and bounced her body in any way she could to instinctively hasten the arrival of her own orgasm. She clenched her cunt against my thick cock even tighter, if that was possible, and began grunting and screaming out.

"Fuck me! Oh, fuck me, Tommy! Make me FUCKING CUM!"

I think she had started repeating that, but as the deeply centered, earth-shattering orgasm began erupting through her body, her words digressed into incoherent gurgling, whimpering and even crying. As Shelly's whole body became wracked in violent orgasmic contraction, tears streamed down her eyes, and all at once her body went stiff as she let out one last silent scream at the pinnacle of pleasure.

This was all it took to send me over the edge as well, and without bothering to ask for permission I let my balls contract and my body jerk as I too came violently, spurting jet after jet of hot heavy semen deep into this woman's vagina, blasting it into her womb, to her very core.

Together, we rode a wave of mutual orgasm, her cunt clutching me, my cock spewing its seed, our screams joined as one, and even Katy cried out, feeling our pleasure just by her near proximity.

Then down...down and down...our bodies relaxed and our pleasure subsided. I remained inside Shelly, holding her tightly. She, in turn, clutched my neck tightly, pressing my face into her naked chest. When I pulled free and looked up at her, she leaned down and kissed me for the very first time that day. It was a nice kiss, a soft kiss, with our tongues exploring each other with a tenderness we had failed to exude on one another during our animalistic act of carnality.

When our kiss finally broke, Shelly looked down, down into the water, where our bodies were still joined. In almost a whisper, she said, "Tommy...you came inside me."

I swallowed. "Yes. I'm sorry. It was just too—"

"Shh, it's okay. I'm surprised at myself. I've never even let a boy enter me without a condom, let alone cum inside me. This was just too...intense."

My well-exercised heart began to flutter again, realizing that for the second time this week I had ejaculated into a vagina protected by no contraceptives. I was really playing with fire here. But Shelly, though noting the fact by what she'd just said, didn't seem to worry too much at the moment, because she remained planted firmly on top of me, with my cock still quite deep inside her.

After a few moments of post-coital silence, Katy finally spoke up. "Listen, you two, Jack will be here any moment."

Shelly glanced over at her, then nodded. Turning back to me, she said, "I don't think I'm quite done with you, young man. I may want this again soon." She emphasized what she meant by "this" by flexing the inside of her pussy at that very word.

"Any time, anywhere," I said, smiling at her.

At last, Shelly lifted her body from me, and my softening penis disengaged from the folds of her vulva. We both looked down as the head popped out, under water, and a visible stream of semen floated away from between us. Eventually we stood, using each other for support, and we stood there for a moment, completely nude, soaking in the moment.

Katy had somehow managed to put on her black bikini top, and she was holding both pieces of Shelly's own gold bikini out to her. I had to walk a few paces to the shore to get my swim trunks. I had barely managed to fasten my shorts around me when the sound of Jack's voice could be heard calling out from somewhere within the woods.

"I'm here!" he was calling out. "You guys still down there?"

"Yes!" we all called back.

I turned toward Shelly and Katy. They had glanced at each other and then turned toward me. We all then gave another mutual nod of some kind of understanding: what happens at the river stays at the river. Perhaps I would have a future encounter with Shelly, perhaps not. What was done was done. The thing is, I was NOT done with Katy. The question was, how could I reinitiate my plan? How could I make this girl mine while keeping my promise to my aunt?

As Jack emerged from the woods, clutching his box of booze, Shelly and I instinctively started walking up the embankment to greet him and help with is much-anticipated box of booze. I was stopped, however, by the firm grip of Katy's hand on my arm—the first time she'd really touched me all day. As Shelly moved away from us, I turned toward Katy.

There was a serious look in her eye. And her voice was tinged with acid when she said quietly, "Don't think this was just some cheap thrill, Tom. You still did something very wrong today, and I really do own you for that."

She couldn't have set herself up better, and I realized I had my moment to strike. As casually as possible, I glanced down at her grip, then back up to her eyes.

"Perhaps we can negotiate," I said. "Or I won't tell you how much your mother knows about you sleeping with your own brother."

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,879 Followers