Katy's Boobs Ch. 06

Story Info
Has Tom gone too far with Katy and his aunt?
6.2k words
4.77
138.4k
178

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,861 Followers

CHAPTER 6.

The fact that I was cumming was a surprise to even me! Only hours earlier I'd enjoyed an amazing sexual encounter with Katy's friend Shelly at the river—all while Katy had been watching, even masturbating as she watched. Not only had I blown one load all over the girls after the manipulations of Shelly's hand and mouth, not 20 minutes later I then got to shoot one of the biggest loads of my life directly into the unprotected pussy of my cousin's best friend!

But here I was, ejaculating into yet another unprotected womb—my cousin's—only a few brief moments after entering her. And I was doing it at the very moment Katy's mother, my Aunt Ellen, was standing there watching us, aghast.

I could only chalk it up to nerves from being in such a surreal and erotically taboo scene: my Aunt Ellen, with whom I'd been having my own separate secret sexual relationship, had just walked in on me naked under the sheets with her own daughter, my cousin Katy. Nobody was moving; we were all frozen and staring at each other.

Well, no one was moving anylimbs, but my dick was at this very moment pulsing jet after jet of warm semen into my cousin's vagina. Of all the times to suffer from premature ejaculation, this was probably the worst. But as shocking as it must have been for Katy to feel me ejaculating inside her, she seemed to want her mother know nothing about it because she remained like a stone, her body's own sexual reaction betrayed only by the fact that I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my throbbing cock as it coughed up its potent seed.

"I will ask you again," I heard Aunt Ellen saying from what seemed like far, far away. "What are you two doing?"

I don't think I could've formed words right now if I tried, my mind was so muddled and intoxicated by the exquisite orgasm I'd just had, which was only just now beginning to subside. As I felt Katy's pussy continue to make sperm-milking contractions around my still-hard shaft, I heard her whimper and sigh only just slightly before she managed to speak up.

"Mom! I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be in here!"

Incredulous, Aunt Ellen turned away from us just long enough to close the door behind her, lest anyone else hear the commotion and come in here. The rest of the conversation took place in hushed but impassioned voices.

Ellen said, "I'm your mother, and I can be anywhere I please. But the same cannot be said for Tom being in your bed!" Fortunately, from my aunt's visual perspective, that's pretty much all it appeared to be: I was just "in bed" with Katy. It was pretty clear that neither of us had on much (if any) clothes, but I don't think Aunt Ellen suspected that Katy and I were technically in the very present act of intercourse. I also knew that no matter what the two of us were doing under the sheets, my aunt had to keep her "outrage" balanced by the fact that it was partly her idea (heavily influenced by me, of course) that I should hook up with my cousin!

Katy quickly found her characteristic sense of defiance. She said, "We're both adults, Mom. What we do in private is our own business."

"But Tom is yourcousin, Katy!"

"I don't care. I love him."

Aunt Ellen blinked at this and actually took a step back. The words were surprising in and of themselves, but they would have a much more powerful punch against this older woman who was, in essence, also my lover. And had I not been currently stuck underneath (and still inside) Katy, I would have done the same thing.

Love?

While my aunt seemed to struggle with what to say next, I looked at Katy, who turned from her mother to look down at me. While holding my gaze with a very pleading look, she said to her mother: "And Tommy loves me too. Don't you, Tommy?"

"I..." I stammered. "Yes...yes, I do."

Katy turned back to her mother. "We've been wanting to tell you and Dad for some time, but we were worried that you wouldn't approve." She added, "On account of us being cousins."

My freshly post-orgasmic mind began to catch up on the situation. Katy was putting her own master plan into effect. By getting caught by her mother, and implying that Katy and I had been having a secret fling for some time now, it would dash her mother's fears that Katy had actually been sleeping with her own brother, something far, far more taboo than a fling between cousins. Of course, Katy didn't know that in the last week I'd also begun a sexual relationship with her mother. Even the most flamboyant telenovela on Mexican TV couldn't hold a candle to this web of affairs!

Now it was a question as to how my aunt would process this information and move forward. She was not a stupid woman, and it was more likely that Katy had over-played her hand, actually proving in a twist of irony that it was indeed her brother, and not me, who had been her ongoing sexual partner. But if Ellen played her own cards correctly it could sort out what would be to everyone's liking: 1) get Katy to stop fucking her own brother, 2) get Katy to start dating a good boy for a change (me!); 3) provide an appropriate partner for me so that Aunt Ellen and I could let our own taboo affair sunset quietly.

All this seemed to be churning in my aunt's brain, and when she next spoke, her voice was very calm. "Katy, I'm sorry that I intruded upon your privacy, but although you're now eighteen you should know that the boundaries of this household still apply to you while you choose to live here."

"But Mom, I—"

Ellen held up a hand. "Shh—let me finish." She glanced at me, then back to her daughter. "I wouldn't approve of you bringing some random boy into your bed under this roof, so it's not appropriate that you do this with your cousin, either. Be more respectful about your proclivities in the future, and I will try to be more tolerant.

"As for you dating Tom, well, I will speak with your father about this tomorrow morning, and we'll decide how we'd prefer you to proceed with this. I won't tell him about...aboutthis," she gestured our bodies entwined under the sheets, "but he's going to have to know sooner or later that you two have...feelings for each other."

Aunt Ellen looked directly at me again. "In the mean time, Tom, I would like you to go back to your own bed and respect my wishes that you act more like a gentleman when you're in my home."

I swallowed and nodded. "Yes, ma'am." I also gave a little wince, because I felt my penis finally beginning to go flaccid again, and I knew it would soon slip out of my cousin's vagina.

My aunt held my gaze for a long moment, definitely an odd assortment of emotions flashing in her eyes, and then she looked back into Katy's face. "Do I make myself clear?"

Katy glanced down at me. As untimely as it had been for my penis to ejaculate inside her, at that moment it chose to slip from her snatch. I could feel my warm semen oozing out, dripping down her thigh and onto my own crotch and balls.

Katy quickly looked at her mother, masking yet another odd sigh, then nodded. "Yes, Mom."

Aunt Ellen folded her arms, then unfolded them. There was suddenly nothing else to say, so she simply finished with, "Okay...good night, then." She opened and closed the door behind her but left the light on. I stared up at my cousin Katy as she let the sheet slide off of her, exposing her glorious nudity to the light for the first time tonight. Despite having just orgasmed, the sight was enough to make my semi-flaccid cock to twitch, and Katy took notice.

She glanced down between us, where our bodily fluids were soaking our midsections. She looked at me and said, "Are you kidding me?" I could only blink back. She hissed, "You fucking came inside me, Tommy!"

"I'm sorry." All I could stammer.

"You're no better than Jack—" Catching herself just a little too late, she slapped her hand to her mouth. She'd instinctively compared me as a lover to her own brother, which was of course rather awkward. I didn't take any offense to it. In recent days I'd proven that I could, in fact, hold out quite long enough to give powerful orgasms to all three of the women I'd fucked—Katy (the first time), Aunt Ellen, and Shelly—and if by some miracle I got another chance to fuck Katy I'd show her what a long-lasting cock really felt like!

Katy slid off of me so that we were now laying side-by-side, staring up at the ceiling. The sheet had been kicked down to our ankles, and to my pleasant surprise Katy now seemed wholly unconcerned that I could see 100% of her naked form. I suppose she'd rationalized that once a guy got to fuck her there was little point in shying away from simple nudity.

In the several moments of silence that followed, I found that a knot, which had been forming in my stomach, was now abating. Knowing how worried Katy was about unprotected sex, I had been subconsciously preparing for her to claw my eyes out the moment her mother walked out of the room. This calmer version of Katy was not what I'd expected.

"If you get me pregnant, I'm going to kill you," she murmured.

Ah, there was the spark.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked.

"In a few minutes, yeah," she replied. "I'm sure Mom's still awake, and she'll be waiting to hear the sound of you returning to your room."

I shifted to my side so I could look at her. Not just at her beautiful naked body, but at her. She turned her head, and I saw an oddly puzzled look on her face.

"What is it?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

She frowned. "I just feel like...there's just some sort of familiarity about this."

My mind flashed to that first night when I'd anonymously fucked her. Had I made such an impression on her that being inside her again this time reminded her of it? I knew that my cock was significantly longer than Jack's, by at least a good couple of inches, and definitely thicker. But it wasn't like I could say, "Well, it's familiar because I'm the one who fucked you that night, not Jack." Katy would probably consider that outright rape, and I would definitely feel her wrath then!

Before I could come up with any sort of comment out loud, Katy added, "Maybe I'm just transposing what I did with you with what I watched you do with Shelly."

I shrugged. What else could I say?

Katy suddenly turned toward me, so we were both now on our sides, facing each other. I dared to gaze at her lovely large breasts as she spoke again. "You're one lucky bastard, aren't you, Tommy?" To my questioning look she added, "Fucking both Shelly and me. On the same day!"

"Katy, I—"

"No, don't say anything. It's okay. We both let you do it. I'm just annoyed that you came in me. Consider this the Fantasy Day of your Life, whatever." She suddenly glanced down my body. I wondered if she was studying my cock, which was still slick with our juices, still semi-hard and looking mean and thick across my thigh. But I actually saw her eyes get slightly misty. She murmured something so softly I couldn't understand.

"I'm sorry?" I asked gently.

"I said, would you rather have her?"

"Her? You mean Shelly?"

Katy looked back up to me. "Yeah. She's quite the little slut, she'll probably want to make you her little boy toy now. And...she's not related to you."

I reached up a hand and gently touched her chin, focusing her gaze on me. "Katy," I said, "I would rather have you. I would rather have you a million times over. I have always wanted you."

It was true. This whole incredible summer of sex had all started with my obsession with Katy. Shelly was a great fuck, but I knew nothing could ever come of that. What Aunt Ellen and I had shared had been fueled by lust, but I really did love her, and the close aunt-nephew relationship I shared with her was far more powerful than the fleeting impulses of sex. And of course to try to "date" my aunt could never even be considered remotely possible. So it circled back to Katy. She was kind of a bitch, and she was selfish, but she also had a bit of a self-esteem issue, and if I could truly make her mine perhaps I could help her with that, make her a better person. And as for me, I'd have the object of my desires as my lover for as long as I could.

Katy broke my reverie by leaning forward and kissing me. It was a warm and loving kiss. I returned it gladly, hungrily. I felt my cock begin to stir, and as it straightened it touched Katy's leg. She backed away and looked down at it.

"That's a goddamned monster," she said with a chuckle. "But I'm afraid that's all you get for tonight. I just know Mom's gonna bust in here again if you don't scoot."

I nodded, disappointed but fully understanding. "I wish I could have lasted longer," I said, given you more pleasure."

To my surprise, Katy blushed deeply then said quietly. "You did." I raised my eyebrows and she added, "I don't know how you did it, but when you came...so did I."

"Really?"

She nodded, giving me a genuine grin. "It wasn't exactly earth-shattering, but that's probably a good thing because I was barely able to contain my composure when Mom walked in."

"Wow." I meant it:wow!

"You're pretty amazing, Tom," she said. "I don't know...maybe we can really give this dating thing a try?" My cock flexed in answer. Katy giggled and reached for my member, giving it a teasing squeeze. "Yes, perhaps we will give this a try. But not again tonight!" She let go of my cock and gave my bare ass a playful spank. "Now get out of here, you pervert!"

***

I slept in late the following morning, and I was glad to do so. By the time I roused out of bed and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt most everyone was gone. Jack and my uncle had gone to work, as usual. I found Aunt Ellen in the kitchen, as usual, and she explained that Katy had left early to Shelly's house. (I could only imagine what those two girls would be talking about today!) I deduced that Katy was smartly making herself scarce until she knew the way the wind blew with her parents. But I had no escape. I had no where to go, and I was alone with my aunt. I would face the music with her.

With a desire to man up and confront the situation head-on, I cleared my throat and began, "Aunt Ellen—"

"I've made you some pancakes," she said quickly, gesturing the kitchen table. I stared at her for a moment, then slowly sat down to breakfast. For several silent moments I had a few bites of the buttermilk deliciousness, washed down with some fresh OJ. The whole time my aunt watched me while leaning up against the kitchen sink, thoughtfully sipping coffee. Clearly, we were going to have the obligatory conversation whenshefelt like having it.

Which actually came sooner than I expected.

She blurted, "Did you have sex with Katy last night?"

I paused, forkful of pancake halfway between the plate and my mouth. I looked at her, setting down my fork.

"Were you actually doing it when I walked in?"

What could I say? Why hide the truth? I nodded.

Aunt Ellen looked down at her coffee, then turned and poured it into the sink. She set down the mug with a loud clink. "You really work fast, don't you?" she said, her back still to me.

"I'm sorry," I said, pitifully. Even more pitifully I added, "We didn't mean to at first."

Still not facing me, my aunt coughed out a disbelieving, "Ha." I just sat there, waiting. After a few moments my aunt looked up from the sink and gazed out of the window above it. She asked, "Do you really love her?"

"As a girlfriend? No...not really."

"I see." She finally turned, studying me. "She just really wanted to sell it, didn't she?" I nodded. "Which means she and Jack really were—they were actually—"

Quickly, I said, "For what it's worth, that's over. Absolutely over. Katy swears by it."

I don't know whether or not my aunt fully heard or registered what I'd just said, but in the next moment she was throwing her hands to her face and sobbing. I jumped up and took her in my arms, and she embraced me and buried her face into my shoulder, letting the emotions pour from her. I gave her all the time she needed, occasionally reaching up to stroke her soft hair or give her a reassuring kiss on the top of her head.

Eventually she was able to control the racking sobs, and she leaned back a little. Her eyes were red and moist, and her cheeks were shiny with tears. I was just able to reach a roll of paper towels and tore one off for her. She did not shift out of my loose embrace when she lifted the towel to her face to clean herself up a bit. She tossed the used towel aside and then intertwined her arms back around me.

Sniffing, she said, "Will it work? Will Katy be with you now and stop having...stop messing with Jack?"

"Yes." I added, "Well, I don't know how well Katy andIwill work out, but I guarantee you that she and Jack are done."

"Oh, thank God." She hugged me, clearly appreciating that this one part of the soap opera of incest was over. She looked up at me again and asked, "You don't think you and Katy will work out?"

I found it surprisingly difficult to talk about Katy while embracing my aunt. Oddly enough, I knew in that moment that I would never truly fall in love with my cousin. In fact, if there was anyone I felt a true passion for, a true emotional desire, it was my aunt right here in my arms.

She was still waiting for an answer, so I said. "Unless there are any parental objections, I think Katy and I have a good chance at enjoying a classic summer fling, but I can't see it going any further."

"I see," Ellen said. "Well, I actually haven't spoken to your uncle about this yet. But I'll make sure he understands and allows it, if that's what you want."

"Katy will be expecting it now," I said evasively.

My aunt nodded. "Okay." She leaned into my shoulder again and tightened her embrace. I tightened back. When she spoke again her voice was slightly muffled, "This probably means we should let you focus on Katy now, and you and I can, well, get back to normal."

I swallowed. "If that's what you want," I said weakly.

She leaned back and looked up at me, our faces very close. "It's what's best, Tom. We can't be lovers, and you know it."

"I know."

"Besides," she said, "how could I possibly compare to Katy? I'm over twice her age, she's got that impossibly tight little body, while I—"

"Aunt Ellen."

She blinked, realizing I was gazing directly into her eyes.

I said, "I love you. I will always love you, and I will always respect you, no matter what. You know that, right?"

Her eyes got misty again. "Oh, Tommy...I love you too. Thank you." We embraced once more, and with that now familiar muffled voice, I heard my aunt say, "Tom, will you...could you possibly...may I experience you one more time?"

My heart immediately began pumping faster, and I felt my penis begin to swell.

Squeezing her tightly, letting her feel my growing erection, I said, "I would love nothing more."

The next moment found us kissing deeply, as lovers, and we took our time with it, tasting each other, luxuriating in the emotions. I had not expected to be able to be with my aunt again in this way, so I wanted it to last forever.

As we kissed we began to slowly start undressing each other, a couple of buttons here, a zipper there. Eventually we were both topless, and my aunt crushed her large wonderful breasts against my naked chest. I slid down to my knees and took one in my mouth, nibbling on her hard nipple, lathering her creamy skin with my saliva.

To my surprise, my aunt actually stopped me, gently pulling my head from her chest. I looked up at her. Her eyes were dilated with lust.

"Not here," she was saying. "Take me to bed, Tom. Make love to me this one last time as the sweet gentleman that you are."

For a brief moment I wonderedwhichbed she wanted, and to my pleasant surprise we went into her bedroom, where the only nice big king size bed was located. I stood and watched as my aunt pulled back the blankets, then with her back to me began pulling down the loose shorts she'd been wearing, along with her panties. I as I watched her ass, reminded of the first time I'd spied on my aunt's plump rump through the vent.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,861 Followers
12