Katy's Boobs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,886 Followers

We were both fully naked now, and my aunt stood there, back still to me, and waited. I stepped up behind her and embraced her, pressing my body to hers, enjoying the feeling of my massive erection sliding up the crack of her ass. I planted soft wet kisses all over her neck and shoulders while lovingly kneading her huge tits. I was desperate to be inside her again, but I maintained my effort to draw this out as long as I could. I instinctively knew this would be the last time I would have sex with my beautiful Aunt Ellen. I wanted it to be memorable for both us.

She was the one to make the next move, finally turning to face me. She gave me one long deep kiss and then lowered herself so that she was sitting on the side of the bed. Her face was now at the same level as my cock, and she surprised me by reaching up and gently grasping the base of my shaft. Even more surprising was when she leaned forward and began licking the tip of my cock, which was oozing with precum. She lapped it up as if sucking on sweet nectar, then she went further and drew the head and good portion of my shaft into her soft mouth.

For several minutes I simply stood there and selfishly enjoyed the pure ecstasy of fellatio from my aunt as her head bobbed back and forth. As she was clearly out-of-practice with giving head, I couldn't claim it was the best blowjob in the world, but she was eagerly making an effort to bring me as much pleasure as possible, and my heart went out to her for it. I entwined my fingers into her hair and very gently guided her head back and forth. She was only able to get about half of my penis into her mouth, but she used her hands as well, one to grip the exposed part of my shaft, the other to gently massage my balls. In fact, she was quickly remembering just how to make this feel good, enough so that I eventually had to slow her down, worried that I'd cum too quickly and potentially end things too soon.

She got the message and finally backed her head away from my length, letting the tip of my cock slip out of her mouth then smacking her lips playfully. We both chuckled, and I finally started climbing into the bed as she leaned back. She'd actually gotten me so worked up I knew it would be dangerous to enter her in that moment. I needed a little time to cool off.

So I went down on her.

On the other occasions when I'd had sex with Aunt Ellen, she'd always been a little shy about oral sex. From her conservative roots she must have felt that anything other than more or less "regular" intercourse was something she shouldn't do. We'd enjoyed several positions of sexual intercourse, but again, any oral sex we'd had was always limited and sometimes even a little awkward.

Not today. Not this final time. This time, my aunt eagerly lay back and spread her legs wide in anticipation. She even propped some pillows back behind her head so she could partially sit up and watch what I was doing. This of course only stoked my lust even hotter, and soon I was very hungrily licking at her pussy, allowing my probing tongue to tease her engorged clit. I gently parted her labia and enjoyed the light tickling sensation of her nicely trimmed pubic hair grazing my nose and cheeks.

I've admitted before that I make no claim to being the best at cunnilingus, but what I may have lacked in technical skill I think I made up for in passion and eagerness. Plus, I found it hard to imagine my uncle doing this for my aunt after so many years of marriage, so as far as my aunt was concerned I'm pretty sure it was the best experience she'd ever had in her life of having a man eat her pussy.

And if there were any doubts about this, they were soon quashed by the fact that my aunt was approaching orgasm. I continued sucking steadily on her swollen clit as I felt her hands being to reach out for my head, her fingers desperately gripping my short hair. Her legs began to tremble, and the moisture from her vagina became more abundant and warm.

"Oh, Tommy," he began gasping, "make me cum, baby. Oh my sweet Tommy make me cum!"

An atomic blast going off outside would not have distracted me from the most direct effort I've ever made in my life to give this woman an orgasm with my mouth. I sucked and licked for all I was worth, and as the moment hit my aunt's thighs tightened around my head, pressing against my ears, but I could still clearly hear her scream out.

"Oh, Tommy! My love, I'm cumming! Oh my love, I'm cumming, oh God!"

It was music to my ears, my beautiful aunt in such open orgasm. I loved her more in this moment than I ever would. But it was a moment that would eventually have to become a memory, because now I wanted nothing more on this planet than to be inside my aunt.

Being a good lover, however, I did my best to wind her down from the massive orgasm she'd just experienced. I knew that if I simply lifted my face off of her without warning it might shock her and stifle the lingering ripple effects of her powerful climax. So for a few minutes more I continued kissing and tonging her pussy, but my ministrations became a steadily slower, gradually lighter. I listened carefully to her breathing, and only when I sensed that it had steadied to a slightly calmer state did I finally back away from her dripping labia.

I began working my way back up her body, dropping the occasional kiss on her thigh, stomach, breasts, chest, chin...and then her mouth. For a brief moment my aunt was surprised to realize that she was tasting her own juices on my lips and tongue. And as we made out, I begin gently, even teasingly, probing the entrance of her pussy with the tip of my red hot cock. I felt my aunt desperately grasp the shaft of my penis and guide it toward her entrance while taking one of her heels and actually pressing it into my ass, driving me forward. I grinned into my kiss with her as I complied with her body language and plunged into her, bottoming out in one powerful thrust.

Aunt Ellen moaned into my mouth, and when I lifted my lips from hers she began crying out, already in orgasm with just the first penetration of my penis into her pussy. I actually held it in there, feeling the tip of my cock press firmly against the woman's cervix, and it was like a small fist inside her, squeezing my shaft as her vaginal muscles contracted.

"Oh God, Tommy!" Ellen exclaimed, "You are so wonderful! So perfect inside me! Oh, my love!"

She kept saying that, "my love," and it only fueled my wonton desire for her. On this day we were in love, we were perfect lovers, and this was going to be the epic love-making of our lives. When I finally began to move in and out of her, I leaned down close to her ear.

"I love you so much, Aunt Ellen. You feel so good, you are so beautiful, so wonderful."

"Oh Tommy, my love. I'm yours. All yours right now. Make love to me. Give it to me, my dear sweet boy."

I needed no further encouragement. I began to piston steadily in and out of my aunt. With each banging thrust she made noises and grunts that came from deep down within her. She was as determined to draw as much pure pleasure from this session as I was. I'd had no trouble bringing her to climax in all the other times we'd had sex, but it seemed like for the first time my aunt was really and truly letting it all out, just going with the magic of the moment and abandoning all worry and fuss about what reality would have in store for us when this was over.

Thrust, I thrust hard, damned hard, into my lover. I felt like an animal, like a beast as I plowed into her in the classic Missionary position. Ellen kept her legs up and clasped around my back, practically whimpering whenever I'd move out of her even an inch, then crying out in ecstasy each time I pushed fully in, hammering her cervix. The woman would be damned sore after this. Hell, we both would.

I didn't necessarily want to think about the fact that only yesterday I'd fucked two other woman, but I realized that having been able to drain my balls into those girls barely 24 hours ago, I now had the stamina of a champion bull, and I put every ounce of energy and strength I could into fucking the very life out of this woman.

Eventually I lost count of the times I needed to pause and hold myself inside my aunt whenever she orgasmed. My ears were now ringing at all the times she would scream out at the top of her lungs. She very openly let me know whenever she climaxed.

"Cumming again, my love! Cumming again! Oh, Tommy, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

There was no clock or watch in my field of vision to tell me how long we'd been at it, but conservatively it must have been a good 30 or 40 minutes. Both of us were now slick with sweat. Our hair was wet and the sheets were soaked. And finally, I began to feel the tell-tale tingling in my balls. I'd actually felt it a few times already, but I'd managed to power through and prove to the universe that I could, in fact, hold out for a while. But now it was becoming clear that staving off my own climax would soon be moot. I began to pick up my pace, pounding for all I was worth into my aunt, my lover. She sensed that I was getting near.

"Yes, Tommy," she grunted, "That's my boy...give it to me. Give your aunt your love, all your love."

My cock swelled at that last remark. In earlier sessions, Ellen had made a point of playing down the fact that we were related. Now she seemed to embrace it. I tested the waters as my balls began to boil.

"I love you, Aunt Ellen," I moaned. "Do you like having your nephew inside you?"

Her eyes opened, and she stared at me, her sweaty face a mask of pure lust.

"Oh yes, my sweet young nephew. I love having you inside me. You make your Aunt Ellen so happy, baby!"

"You're gonna make me cum, Aunt Ellen." I pumped even faster. "I have to cum now, my love."

"Ungh—ungh," she grunted, then managed to form words. "Do it, baby. Cum for your Aunt Ellen! Let me feel my beautiful nephew cum!"

I was so close to the edge now, and I pounded into her as if I would die in the next moment. Was she giving me permission to cum inside her? I had to know for sure. I didn't want to ruin it for her if it would freak her out to let me ejaculate into her without protection.

"Gonna...gonna cum now, Aunt Ellen. Where—where can I—"

"INSIDE ME!" she cried out at the top of her lungs. "I want to feel you cum inside me, my beautiful boy!"

"Are you sure, Aunt Ellen?" My balls began to contract.

"Yes! Yes!" she demanded, and she clasped her legs around me even tighter. "Don't you dare pull out of me, Tommy! Fill me with your cum. Feel me with your seed! I need it!"

That was all I needed. My cock expanded one more time, and with a final deep and powerful push, I bottomed out inside my aunt and unloaded.

"I'm cumming, Aunt Ellen!" I cried out. "I'm cumming inside you!"

Thick hot jets of semen blasted out from my cock and deep into her quivering pussy.

"Yes!" she actually cheered, "That's it, baby! Cum in me! I can feel it. Flood me with it, baby!"

She herself orgasmed yet again as I emptied my balls into her body. It felt as if I was injecting my potent seed directly into her womb I was so deep. I could sense it shooting out of me and splashing powerfully into her abused cervix, and now her entire vagina would be flooded with my fresh white sperm.

Together we moaned and bellowed and kissed and clutched at each other as my cock pulsed and her pussy clenched. She milked me for all I was worth, and I ejaculated all I could give. It seemed to go on and on, and of course there was no rush to let it end. Long after I'd finished spewing my semen into her, Aunt Ellen kept her legs locked around me, eager to keep my full length inside her as long as humanly possible.

It was only after several minutes, maybe even more than ten, that I finally began to feel my penis soften. Knowing it would soon be impossible to keep me within her, Aunt Ellen finally relaxed her legs. She sighed as she stretched them; I knew they must have been cramping up. For my part, I finally allowed myself to ease off of her, and we both let out a disappointed groan as my mostly flaccid penis finally slipped from the beautiful home it had dominated all morning.

I rolled over to one side, still breathing quite heavily. We both were, actually. The room smelled of marathon sex and sounded like two people who'd just finished a 20-mile run at full sprint. I closed my eyes and listened to my own heartbeat in my ears, willing it to slow down a little more. Next to me I felt a little movement as Aunt Ellen stirred and sat up. I peeked through one slightly open eye and saw her at first starting at my penis, then over to her own crotch.

"My god," she said, "you really poured it into me this time, didn't you?"

I grinned. "You bring out the best in me, Aunt Ellen."

She gave my penis a light and playful flick, causing me to wince and giggle.

I heard her say, "I'm in real trouble if you've made me pregnant."

Before I could reply we both heard something that had us both suddenly sitting upright in bed in total shock: the voice of another person.

The person was Katy. And she was standing in the open bedroom doorway with Shelly.

Shelly's expression was wide with shock and amazement. Katy's face was deep-red with rage.

And what we heard Katy say was: "That goes for all three of us."

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,886 Followers
12