Katy's Caribbean Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't keep mine open however, squeezing them shut in pleasure at the intensity of her suck, feeling her work her tongue a moment and then push down deeper, taking me slowly into her mouth, letting me just touch her throat before she pulled back up, starting to bob her head in a smooth, steady rhythm. When I did open my eyes, I was treated to the sight of the luscious Katy Perry casually giving me a blowjob; her eyes shut, her long dark hard cascaded over my thighs, warm leg over mine, and head bobbing smoothly up and down. Her hot mouth enveloped me soft and wet, with her tongue flatly pressed to the underside of me to just tease but not overwhelm me. She didn't pause or stop for a few minutes, just being a good girl and sucking my cock nicely, increasing her pressure a little to put a better vacuum on me and working her tongue about me, using the tip to stimulate me more, especially under the tip of my head when she pulled back up, letting her lips just pull back onto my head so she could push them tightly back down over the sensitive ridge as she took me back in.

She started throwing a few different moves in, like tilting her head to let me rub into her soft cheek, and pausing at the top to suck and vigorously tongue my head in short, intense bursts that made me thrust into her mouth, which she used as her next down stroke to suck me again. Demonstrating skills she'd clearly honed over some time, she pushed my into her throat a bit, letting me feel the tightness as it constricted around my head, making her gag slightly and pull back off me. The Californian surprised me by biting lightly at my shaft, little nips of her teeth that made me jump in her mouth and gasp, my hands twisting in the sheets as I tried to resist just grabbing her head and forcing it balls deep on my cock. As she gave a long, slow suck back up my length, she opened her eyes, looking straight into mine from under her eyebrows, pulling to stop at the tip and pursing her lips on my head in a pout. She seemed to know that I wanted more now, that I needed to delve my cock into her sweet body again and not just her mouth.

With a sly smile she pushed herself up onto all fours and slid silkily forwards, crawling sexily over my legs with her fantastic double-Ds hanging from her chest. She let them slide over my legs with a bend of her elbows, teasingly rocking back and forth so they rubbed around and over my cock. I tried to push up a little to thrust at her magnificent rack, pushing my cock over the smooth, soft insides of her tits a few times as she held still, just letting me attempt it with a playful smile on her face. After giving me a few goes at it, she decided to give me what I wanted, stabilising herself on her knees and leaning down so her lovely breasts pressed to my body, then reaching up to press them firmly together around my rock hard cock. I arched and pushed my cock up between her soft flesh, slipping properly between her tits now, Katy pushing down to let me go all the way, before she started rocking her body.

Bending at the waist, she knelt over me as she rocked up and down so my cock slid properly between her tits. Given her naturally busty figure, she was no stranger to it, and plenty of guys had enjoyed her giving a titfuck in the past, and I certainly was, enjoying the smooth sensation of her warm, yielding body around me. Giving a slight giggle, Katy continued to use her lovely rack to stimulate me, going a bit faster as I thrust up to meet her a little, getting into an effective rhythm. But she had no plans to get me off like this, and with one last deep push down and a firm press of her tits, she released them and pushed back onto all fours, surging towards me like a spring unwinding, slipping perfectly into my grasp as I reached up for her, my hands sliding down her sides to her slender waist.

Katy slid her tongue into my mouth as she gave me a kiss, just keeping away slightly to let our tongues dance, before kissing me more fully and sliding down to straddle me, her soft body so perfect against mine as I slid my hands round her back to hold her close, making out the with gorgeous brunette as she just pulled up enough to let my cock slip between her thighs and then pushed down slightly to let my head just touch her hot, slippery pussy. I could tell how turned on she was by her abundant wetness, her juices spreading all over the tip of my cock as she wiggled slightly on top of me. I rocked my hips to just push myself over her puffy lips, feeling her swollen labia part as I slipped between it, Katy just out of reach. I slid a hand down towards her ass, giving a hinting push on the bottom of her back as we rocked together and kissed.

We both let out a quiet but intense breath as she carefully rolled her hips and pushed backwards, letting me get purchase and then glide slowly inside her, her tight pussy squeezing around my cock even as she pushed down to take me all inside her with one slow, natural movement, just giving light breathy moans as I thrust slowly in and out of her a few times, leaning up to kiss at her neck. Katy stayed closed, sinking down onto me comfortably, just riding me gently as I thrust up to meet her, burying myself quite deep inside her with slow, powerful strokes, my hand sliding down to caress her arse as I kissed at her neck. Flicking her hair back out the way, Katy leaned down to kiss me again, using her full lips to the max as we made out, all the while just moving together at a steady, enjoyable pace, with Katy squeezing me with her muscles to increase my pleasure.

We continued like this for several minutes, just loving being together and making love, Katy's riding turning to grinds to pressure her clit as she slid up and down my cock. She leaned down to bury her face in my neck, returning the favour by kissing and nibbling gently at my neck as her soft hair draped over me. My hands slid over her smooth back and down to her bum, giving a firm squeeze and a light spank, making her clench and push down on me a little harder. We were both just taking the time to build up towards what we knew was inevitable, and after a couple of minutes where Katy lazily laid on me, her fingers lightly teasing at my hair, she took the initiative and pushed up onto her knees, sitting up on top of me with a deep push down on my manhood, sitting fully on my hips with a smile. She pulled her fingernails lightly down my chest with a grin and circled her hips to give me a different sensation to thrusting, making me try to push her into riding me, but she just rode me like a surfboard as she waited for a wave, smirking at me attempt.

I just admired her beautiful body and resigned myself to letting her be in control right now, laying back with a playfully submissive sigh as my hands found her thighs, making her smile as she slightly dug her nails into me, then raised herself on my impaling shaft and pushed down with a distinctive energy, seeming to have saved herself up and now be intent on releasing it. Pushing down to take a bit more of me than she had been, she held for a moment before she started riding properly, taking me all the way in as she used her powerful thighs to bounce up and down on me, her lovely rounded arse bumping down into my hips with every stroke as she enjoyed being on top, loving both being in control and how I was ogling her big boobs bouncing freely. My hands slid to her waist to just feel her movements, and help her give harder pushes downwards here and there. But I couldn't resist letting them slide up to experience and then control the jiggling of her breasts, just holding them lightly and then giving them a positive squeeze, pushing them up and together at the same time as Katy gave a murmur of pleasure at my fascinated caresses of her body.

She rode me harder, both of us breathing harder now, the bed springing underneath us as she pushed down with her knees, my hand sliding down the curve of her body to her hips, helping her to thrust down harder onto me as she held onto my body more tightly, her tits bouncing heavily now with her motion. I wanted to take charge again now though, and in one swift motion I sat up to meet her, wrapped my arms around her, gave her a kiss and then rolled her over onto her back, pinning the singer down onto the bed as she gave a laugh, enjoying how well practiced my movement of her had been. Pinning her down in the classic missionary position with the pressure of my hips, I took her hands, our fingers interlocking as I pinned her hands to the bed beside her head, making up for my weight as I pulled back to thrust into her, making her moan as I drove deep into her sweet pussy, feeling her clench her muscles for me in reward as I pumped into her, building up a good speed quite quickly, going harder on her than she had been on top, making both of us groan in pleasure.

Katy pulled her legs up and squeezed her thighs onto my hips as I plunged in and out of her, just crossing her feet behind me as I kept her pinned down, leaning up on my arms and working my hips to effectively drive my length deep inside her, getting new areas and angles that she was thoroughly enjoying. With a particularly hard thrust I buried myself inside her, holding it and making her give a silent cry, before I knelt up between her legs, breaking her hold on me and sliding my hands onto the top of her thighs. After a pause, just feeling my cock throbbing inside her, accentuated by a couple of showy contractions from her, I slid my hands down her smooth legs and lifted under her thighs, raising her legs back up beside her to offer her up to me. Holding them back, I started to thrust again, watching my thick shaft disappearing into her perfectly waxed pussy. Katy reached down and hooked her legs behind her knees, pulling them further back and spreading them wider open, giving me deeper access to her. I smiled as she helped me out, but she was looking down to watch me slide inside her, which I did slowly for her benefit, before I took a hold on her hips and buried myself hard and deep into her, making her grunt loudly, which became a recurring sound as I delivered several more thrusts the same, plundering her pussy delightfully. She didn't tell me to stop.

After a couple of minutes enjoying the full depths of Katy's tight pussy, I wanted what we both knew was coming, and she clearly wanted. After one more deep, body-shaking thrust into her, I slowly pulled back, just letting myself slide easily from her body and then lowered myself a little and pushed back towards her, this time nudging my head against her arsehole. I was minimally lubed with her juices, my cock slick from her pussy, which I was sure would be enough given her tease and near penetration in the shower. As I pushed forward and pressured her backdoor, she bit her lip nervously.

"You alright?" I asked, pausing in position.

"Yeah it's ok, I've only done it a few times, but I do like it. Just go slow, ok?" she replied, looking into my eyes for a confirmation.

"Sure thing," I smiled, taking a renewed hold on my slick erection. Pressing at her tight hole, I tried to ease my way inside her, holding myself steady as I did. Despite that however I slipped up and immediately back into her juicy pussy, making both of us gasp slightly. It only served to lube me a little more however, and I pulled out to try again as Katy clearly tried to relax. I slid off target again but kept control of things, trying again and getting it right, feeling her tightest hole yield to me, her tight sphincter stretching out to accommodate my cock. I held myself tight as I powerfully pushed down into her with my hips, squeezing myself into her asshole as she bit her lip, her body trying to resist me despite her want. There was a final moment as I felt her stretching, and then with a jolt and a deep, loud grunting gasp from her I popped inside, her arse springing back as my head broke through.

Katy grit her teeth and, without releasing her submissive position holding her knees back, turned her feet in to push on my chest, making it clear I needed to stop there for a moment. I held still and just enjoyed the fantastic feeling of her tight sphincter clamped around me, giving squeezes as she got used to it, my manhood twitching inside her. I decided to push on, she was going to need it, and reached up to pull her feet away from my chest, holding onto her ankles as she opened her eyes to look at me, still breathing quickly from the initial penetration. She just kept her gaze fixated on me as I pushed forward again, slowly but powerfully, just driving my cock into her ass; her juices offered just enough lubrication that now I had my head inside her, my shaft was able to slide in despite the clenching of her muscles. Katy's mouth opened in a silent sound as she felt her arsehole stretch further and my thick cock glide deeper inside her body, feeding in inch after inch until I was almost balls deep inside the singer.

"Fuck," she growled, giving some deep breaths and just rocking her hips slightly to help herself accommodate me.

"Soon," I quipped with a smile, breaking the mood and kissing the inside of her leg, making her laugh slightly despite the mixture of sensations running through her. Feeling her relax a little more, I pulled slowly back, and then sank into her powerfully once more, enjoying the fantastic sensation of her tight arse as my shaft slipped back into her. Katy took it better this time, managing to relax until I was back to my depth before she squeezed and gave a slight shudder at the pain it sent through her. With more rocks of her hips however she was getting into it, and I continued to hold her ankles as I pulled back again and then pushed back in a bit more rapidly, not pausing this time but repeating it, using about half the length of my cock to pull slowly back out and then plunge into her anally once more, working to relax her to my thrusts in. She breathed hard through her teeth for a few but her spasms subsided and the tension in her legs released as she relaxed into it, starting to feel the deep, different sensations of my cock in her arse. It was clear she was in the groove when she pulled her legs back a little more and spread them wider to offer me better access, letting me get a bit deeper and faster, followed by a moan of building pleasure from her as her arse was broken in.

Over a couple of minutes we built this into a nice rhythm, with me taking Katy's hips in my hands to pull on her more effectively as she let out a satisfied murmur with each thrust into her, remember why she enjoyed anal sex. Now we were going though I wanted her to ride me; I wanted to see her on top, driving our fuck with my cock in her ass. Pushing in deep, I leaned down over her and gave her a kiss, which she returned hungrily, arching up from the bed to maintain it as I pulled away slightly and slid my arms under her shoulders, and then in one smooth motion I raised her from the bed and tipped backwards, unfolding my legs from under me and stretching out, dropping down onto my back with her perfectly on top in the cowgirl position, my hands sliding to her hips to help her sink back down on my cock fully, feeling the distinct tightness of her ass. Katy gave a smile and shook her head slightly at the smoothness with which I'd got her back on top and doing the work, but she pushed her ass down a bit all the same to take me deeper before leaning on me and lifting slowly up till I almost popped out of her arse, followed by pushing powerfully down to drive me back inside her more intimate hole.

Pushing with her powerful thighs, the started to ride me, squeezing my cock in and out of her tight arse, relaxing herself a little more to comfortably take my thick cock. I was once again treated to the lovely sight of Katy Perry bouncing up and down on me, her bountiful rack jiggling, only this time it was tighter and more illicit as my shaft slid in and out of the American beauty under the slow, powerful pushes of her hips as she drove her ass down onto me. I rolled my hips to meet her as she did so, driving my cock deep into her anally as she started to pick up the pace a little, stroking her thighs as she rode me. My hand strayed between her legs, pushing down over her delightfully smooth mound to let my fingertips glide through her juicy lips, feeling how wet and turned on she was as I split her labia. Katy cooed softly as she ground forward into my hand on her up thrusts, stimulating her clit and enjoying me slipping a finger into her. I love to feel her riding and be able to feel her pussy unused in the process, slipping hotly over my fingers. I sought out her clit, teasing up under her delicate hood to get at her, making her shiver at my initial touch before I started to circle carefully at it, my other hand holding her hip as she rode.

She got into her stride on top of me, riding with confidence as her arse loosened up completely to let me glide in and out easily, despite the fact that her lubricating juices were long since gone. My fingers danced at her clit, not too intensely, just nicely to get her going as she took my cock in her ass, intending to build her towards a big, powerful climax later. Katy started to pick up the pace, riding me faster and getting bolder with her moves, such as pulling right up till the ridge my of my head actually slipped back out of her arsehole before she powered back down on it, grunting and groaning in sheer pleasure now at the deep, naughty sensations of anal sex. She placed her hand on mine to signify she wanted me to work her clit a little bit harder, as she in turn worked me harder, combining her increased pace with pushing down deeper, rolling her hips more to take me in almost full depth, her lovely ass pressing down firmly into my hips. She started squeezing me, having full control now and delivering clamps of her sphincter all along my length, taking particular enjoyment at doing it just under my head to make me surge and pull her back down onto me.

Taking charge again, I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her off me as she lifted up, unbalancing her so she tumbled down onto the bed beside me, sprawled over me. I slid out from under her, grabbed her waist and pulled her back towards me and up onto her knees, her legs already spread from where she'd been riding me. She was still pushing herself up onto her arms as I lined my cock and buried it in her ass again with a hard thrust, jamming myself deep into her yielding arse and shoving my hips into her firm, round booty. It was the deepest I'd been and Katy jolted up onto her arms with a cry, digging her nails into the bed at the sudden thrust into her final depths. She dutifully arched her back and braced herself though, seeming to know what I was going to do to her as I pulled back against the flare of her hips, taking a good grip on the California girl and starting to pump on her hard, wasting no time in getting straight into a rhythm of long, hard thrusts, pulling right back to my head and then driving my whole length inside her so I shoved powerfully against her bum, rocking her forward despite her tense muscles.

The bed bounced beneath us as I started to pound on Katy Perry, starting to shorten my thrusts as I increased the pace, her breaths starting to turn to groans as I thumped my cock into her ass, feeling her squeezing tightly on me, the feel of her tight hole on me just perfect. Her lovely boobs jiggled beneath her as she reached back for her clit, dropping to her elbow on one arm to maintain stability as she slipped her fingers back to her button, immediately applying two in her well-practiced method to get herself off. She gave a withering moan as the pleasure of stimulating her clit mixed with the deep, intense sensations of anal sex, which themselves were split into two aspects for her; the unique feeling of a hard cock in her ass, and the energy I was putting into her as I plundered her, both combining to turn her on. Now she was down doggy style however she was finding it much easier to relax and enjoy everything being thrown at her senses, and her orgasm was rapidly building to a powerful climax. She started attacking her clit harder, her fingers bumping my balls as I drove into her, fucking her hard and fast in the ass.