Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came out they stared wide-eyed at me! I knew I should be embarrassed; and I suppose I was……But, knowing they were leering at my body made me almost swoon and I felt like running back into the dressing room before they had a chance to discover the goosebumps of excitement all over my body. But, I didn't. If Jake wanted me to show off for him then I was going to do it, and do it well! After all, I'm an ex-cheerleader aren't I? Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader!

After a few moments displaying myself I began feeling more comfortable being an object for their pleasure and my heart was beating so rapidly that I thought they might see my breasts (they were already calling them "melons") heaving through the skimpy see-thru material. My hands were trembling as I put them on my hips and pulled my boy shorts up into my crack, exposing the tender skin of my buttocks as the boys whistled their approval and my husband complimented my performance.

My mind was spinning as I displayed myself before them in my matching panties and bra, excited by their attentions and wondering if I had gone too far by flaunting myself so openly. "Oh, my goodness!" I whispered to myself as I felt the wetness between my legs and knew it was time to change.

The boys were going to like my next outfit. It was a decorative set of black sheer bra and panties with a pair of four inch, ankle-strap heels to match. And, for good measure I slipped my thigh highs onto my legs. As soon as I came back out they whistled their approval! I went straight for the pole and started unashamedly camping it up for them, spinning and even lifting my legs off the floor as I held myself up. It was such a guilty pleasure! And, it was fun seeing Jake with his chest puffed out, being so proud of me as he played his little game of 'Showing Off My Sexy Wife' as I spun seductively on the pole.

I'm not sure of everything they said this time out, but I do know their comment were more crude and tasteless. Oh, they mentioned my sexy flat tummy and my shapely legs and how beautiful I looked in my bra and how pretty my boobs looked. But, they did it in such tawdry and vulgar way. I guess I got caught up in the moment again because when Jake suggested I take my bra off and lay down on the coffee table I didn't even think of refusing him.

I continued to flaunt myself as I slipped the bra straps off my shoulders and closed my arms over my boobs and let the bra fall from my soft pointed breasts and gather around my waist. I could feel my hard nipples poking into my wrist and forearm as I leaned towards them; one hand holding the pole and the other covering my breasts. I was so hot!

The boys kept asking me to take my panties off too and the thought of being completely naked in front of them was so exciting! I slipped my fingers under the top of my panties and pulled them halfway down my bottom and drove the boys crazy by wiggling my bottom in front of them! Well, enough is enough I told myself. I pulled my bra back on and let them know the show was over! Jake obviously wasn't ready for my exposure to end, as he pushed one of coffee tables next to the pole and told me to give us a show of taking off my stockings for them.

I don't know exactly why doing this little strip for them made me hot! Maybe I'd seen too many old movies where the heroine lifts her leg onto a chair and seductively rolls her stockings down her legs as her lover watches! All I can tell you is that my pussy was on fire by the time both stockings were off! I sat on the edge of the table and spread my legs for the boys as they helped me into a pair of heels. My legs were wide open for them now and my pussy was crying out to be touched and played with!

Noticing how aroused I was, Jake pushed the second table against the first and told me to pose on them so the boys could get closer.

As I spread out across the tables I feigned a protest, "This might not be a good idea, Honey."

But, Jake would have none of it. "Don't be such a prude," he said to me. Oh my god, it turned me on when he said that! It was as if he had given me a green light to be naughty!

I was still a bit apprehensive as each of them scooted up onto the edge of their chairs to get a closer look at me. Jake directed me into several poses, but within moments I took over and began taking up different poses on my own. Poses such as rolling onto my tummy and playfully kicking up my heels; laying on my side and lifting my leg straight up; and sitting on my bottom and pulling my knees into my chest to tease them by covering my breasts. The boy's comments even naughtier now!

I'm embarrassed to admit how aroused it made me each time Phil and Larry made their lurid remarks. I was so turned on! I couldn't help myself and started posing to their requests, which were very unladylike and inappropriate, given they were my best friend's husbands.

"Caress your tits for us Katy," Phil asked and I was so aroused that I put my hands on my breasts and started kneading them, lifting them up and pointing my nipples first at the boys and them my mouth.

"Like this Phil? Is this what you want to see?" I asked.

"Oh hell yeah!" he replied. "Now put your fingers in your pussy," he said, and I pushed my hand under my flimsy panties and played with myself without even protesting. It felt so good to touch myself in front of them and listen to them talking about me. Oh, god I was hot!

I might have let out a little sigh; I'm not sure. But, I couldn't believe what I heard when Larry asked to see my anus; or, "asshole" as he called it. It probably sounds a bit dirty but I wanted to show him, hesitating only until Jake prompted me. "Come on, Katy. Get on your knees and show us," he commanded.

"I guess if Jake doesn't mind..." I told Larry. I lifted up onto all fours and backed up to him, pushing my butt up in the air like I was an erotic dancer on the stage. Balancing on my hands and knees, I reached behind my bottom with my hand, grabbed a handful of flesh and pulled my cheeks apart. Well! I was too embarrassed to look at them so I was caught off guard when I felt two hands touching my bottom!

I felt so cheap when Phil put his finger under my panties and touched my little anus, but I was turned on at the same time and became even more so as they comment about it.

"Damn, Katy's asshole is as pretty as the rest of her," Larry commented.

"Look at that! It's the same color as her nipples; a light fleshy pink," Phil added. "I'd sure love to stick my cock in that!"

"Would you like that, Katy?" he asked.

"I...ahhhh...I....boys," I was searching for the right words for a moment. "Why, thank you Phil. But, that would certainly not be appropriate, or very ladylike!" I answered, trying to maintain my decorum while my pussy was leaking like a faucet!

"Katy's such a hot lady," Larry commented and shoved his elbow hard into Phil's shoulder. "Of course she doesn't want to take you in her ass! You moron!"

Both of the guys asked if they could touch my boobs and pussy, but Jake wouldn't give his okay. I kind of felt bad for them. Their dicks were hard and tent-poling in their slacks and they wanted to touch me so badly that they kept asking; prompting Jake to finally budge a little. "I'll tell you what, boys. You can play with her tits and pussy for a minute. But, that's all." he told them and added a warning to make sure they understood the rules. "I mean it," he said and then told me to lie on my back.

As soon as I turned over Larry slipped his hand into my bra! I just melted when his fingers touched the soft, forbidden skin of my nipples a jolt of excitement rushed through my entire body! A proper lady doesn't allow this to happen, I thought. But, it was happening to me and I am very much a proper lady. Well, their fingers felt very nice and my pussy was feeling quite damp and Jake had told me not to be a prude so I closed my eyes and let them keep playing with me while butterflies raced around my stomach.

"Oh, my! That feels so good," I said spreading my legs open for them, my pussy sopping wet as they took turns thumbing and tweaking my nipples, moving their fingers in and out of my pussy and complimenting me. I honestly don't know which I me hotter; the feel of their hands on my body or hearing their lust filled comments. Maybe it was a combination of both that made me orgasm when Larry's hand once again slipped under the band of my panties, touched my clitoris and then began rubbing it vigorously! I just couldn't hold it back and I tried to cum as quickly and quietly as I could but I'm afraid I might have moaned a soft, "Mmmmmm…..Yeeesssss!"

True to their word, they quit after Jake told them time was up. I know they both wanted to keep playing with me and hoped to get a chance to fuck me. But they weren't about to cross Jake!

Jake realized it was getting very late and the store manager would be back any time now; so he called an end to his game of 'Showing Off My Sexy Wife' and let the boys know it was time to be leaving. They were both disappointed and to tell you the truth, so was I. I got up from the coffee table, stood on wobbly knees and tried to compose myself as Jake shooed his buddies from the lingerie shop.

Both of them thanked me and complimented me one last time as Jake escorted them away.

"That's so sweet of you, boys!" I answered and reminded them of their promise; which they both acknowledged as they left.

"You need to hurry, Sweetheart. The manager'll be back any minute," he warned after closing the door behind Larry and Phil.

"Why should it matter?" I smarmily responded. "You just exposed me to two of our best friends. Maybe you'd like to show my pussy to the manager too!"

"You loved it, Katy," Jake insisted as he watched me gather up my clothes.

"Hmmph!" I retorted. "I certainly did not!"

"Oh, come on! It turns you on."

"Why I never!" I assured my husband that I didn't become the least bit aroused by his little game. "Respectable ladies don't have fantasies of exposing themselves!"

The manager arrived just as I finished dressing and collecting my things. We were walking out the door, our arms full of packages, as she stood stoically; holding it open and looking rather put off by the situation.

"Ol biddy!" I said after passing by her and in a voice loud enough for her to hear.

When we arrived home I apologized to the sitter for our tardiness and gave her a very nice tip. After putting the kids to bed Jake fucked me long and hard; just the way I like it! Afterward, as we snuggled together I asked him, "Was I a nasty little wife for you today?"

He didn't need to answer because I knew I was.

12