Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake, you're so thoughtful," I said sarcastically with a smile on my face. With my voice rising I added, "That's what I love about you."

Larry was right about my dress. The halter top hugged my breasts; barely covering them and showed way too much cleavage. And, that wasn't all. The thin silk dress was tight around my waist, draped seductively off my hips, and was way too short.

"Jake, this dress is inappropriate for tonight's festivities," I told him.

"No it's not."

"Yes, it is. It barely covers my boobs and it's way too short."

"No, it's not."

"Jake, it certainly is! It's as short as of one of my teddies." Okay, so I was exaggerating; but only a little bit. The dress was so short that it barely covered the lacy tops of my stockings.

No, it's not," he answered one last time and looked at me with his chin down.

Well, I know what that means and I wasn't in the mood for a spanking so I gave up my protestations. "Hmmph!" I sounded off indignantly, pulled the little dress over my hips and fastened the halter behind my neck.

Next, I slid the tiny g-string on and then my black thigh-high stockings. I slid into my high heels, admiring the feminine strappy sandals and complimenting Jake on his choice. I mixed Jake and I one more drink for the trip down to the party. After handing Jake his drink I spent a few moments adjusting my g-string, trying desperately, albeit unsuccessfully, to keep the string from finding its way between my labia.

"Jake Roberts," I said as I lifted the front of my dress up to show him. "I'll spend the entire evening with my panties crawling into my pussy."

"Just the way I like it, Sweety. You look lovely. You're my beauty queen." he replied. "Finish your drink. The party is waiting and I've got a surprise for you downstairs."

"You know I love surprises," I said to him.

It's so hard for me to say no to him. Especially when he calls me his beauty queen. I just melt every time he says it. Besides, he loves me so much and he's just a teddy bear inside of a marine's body. I decided to make the best of it. If he wants me looking like a floosy tonight, then that's what he'll get.

Off we went! Jake walking fast and me trying to keep up as best I could in four inch heels; my boobs jiggling and my dress bouncing off my butt. As we made our way into the ballroom I was wondering what my surprise was going to be.

The party was in full swing when we walked into the ballroom. Thankfully, my girlfriends had staked out a table in the corner, giving us all a nice place to party away from the busy lanes of traffic. At first, I was still self-conscious about my dress. But, with the help of a couple of drinks the feeling faded away.

We all partied and drank and danced. All my girlfriend's husbands flirted with me. They always do and they get quite brazen about it when they're drunk. I feel bad for my girlfriends; but what am I supposed to do? I just fend them off as best I can; gently removing their hands from my hips, and reminding them we are all married.

"Katy, let me introduce you to Senator George Hastings," Jake said. interrupting a joke I was telling my friends at the table right before I was to deliver the punch-line. I swung around to see the current senator of our state; a large man in his mid-fifties. He was bald on top but it seemed to suite him well. He wasn't fat. Instead, he was just a big man and he reminded me of what Jake might look like in twenty years.

"Hello, Katy Roberts. Very nice to meet you. Jake tells me you're quite a handful," The Senator said. "I see that his assessment was spot on."

I gave Jake a quick glance, raising my right eyebrow and said, "He's quite the judge of talent, Senator." I put my hand on his forearm, ignored his look at my cleavage and told him, "Thank you and it's very nice to meet you to." I don't know why, but whenever a powerful man looks at my body I get a tingly feeling. And, this time was no exception. Senator Hastings had a great deal of influence in North Texas. He obviously liked how I looked in my dress and I began thinking that maybe Jake knew what he was doing all along.

"Let me introduce to you a friend of mine, Katy," Senator Hastings said and motioned to the tall man standing beside him. I smiled pleasantly and extended my hand, noticing how good looking he was as I was introduced to Marc Amiri; a journalist for Der Spiegel magazine. Jake explained that Marc was on assignment, covering the Senator's re-election campaign.

Marc spoke in a heavy German accent, introducing himself and telling me about his assignment. "I will be here until the election. I understand you and your husband will be involved in the campaign?"

The news caught me by surprise. Jake must've been working on this without letting me in on it. I pretended to know, saying, "Oh...Uhmmm, yes. Yes, we will. We're very excited to be helping Senator Hastings's efforts." I put on my best charming face. Perhaps I could convince Marc to mention us in his articles. Der Spiegel was Europe's most popular and influential weekly. Working our way into Marc's correspondence would help our image tremendously!

"Perhaps you would like to come to our home next week and interview us, Marc. You might benefit from gaining the perspective of an up and coming conservative couple," I suggested.

"That's a terrific idea, Katy," Senator Hastings broke in with his support for the interview.

"Then, it's a date," Marc assured me. "I'll contact Jake to set it up."

The Senator then excused himself, saying he had a lot of hands to shake and people to meet. He and Marc made their way back to their table. All of my girlfriends were impressed; and jealous too! The guys began patting Jake on the back and congratulating him.

"Very nice work, Sweety," I told him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Nothing to it, Katy. With you looking so sexy, it was an easy close," he answered, making me feel very proud of myself and my husband.

Around eleven thirty Jake took me out onto the dance floor. He's such a gentleman. Unlike his buddies, he hadn't flirted with their wives. To show him my appreciation I let him twirl me a few times on the dance floor. He just loved it! I'm sure my stocking tops showed each time he spun me around. I'm not sure if my dress flew high enough to show anything else. I certainly hoped not.

After the last twirl he pulled me in close. "It's time for your surprise," he whispered into my ear.

I played right along with him, nibbled his ear and whispered, "I've been waiting all night."

"It's eleven thirty," he said. "For the next half hour you're not allowed to say no to anything my buddies ask. You're not to push their hands away or deny their advances."

I pulled away from his neck. "Excuse me?" I said in a voice a bit louder than I should have.

"You heard me. It's a different kind of surprise, Katy."

"It certainly is," I replied, still trying to figure out if he was serious.

"It's only a half hour. I'll be out here dancing with the girls. You can stay at the table. You might get away with nothing happening at all."

"Jake, those guys come at me like bees to honey," I replied.

"Don't be such a prude," he said and led me off the dance floor.

"Jake, Senator Hastings and the president of your brokerage is only two tables away. The chairwoman of the Voting League is right over there. You can't be serious."

He didn't even answer me. Instead, Jake deposited me at our table and led Ana away in his arms. She was all smiles; having her first dance with my man! Meanwhile, my head was still spinning from Jake's little 'surprise'.

I sat down in our spot at the table with my back to the corner of the banquet hall, facing Judy and Nicole across the table. With Jake on the dance floor, it didn't take long for Joe and Phil to move in; one on each side of me. While I talked across the table to my girlfriends, their husbands talked across me with each other. Everyone was partying and having fun. Everyone except for Amber and Larry. They were already gone and I wondered why.

First things, first; I needed to protect myself from these two pervs. I crossed my legs tight and pulled my dress as far down my thighs as it would go, hoping that would dissuade the boys from taking liberties. "There, that should do it," I said to myself.

I asked Nicole where Amber and Larry had gone. "He was so drunk," she replied. "She chewed him out and went to her room."

"Poor Larry. He's been drunk for hours," I said. "I feel bad for him. And, Nicole to."

Judy chimed in. "Yeah, he staggered away after her. But, he could barely walk. I'm sure they're okay by now. He needs to learn how to behave at a party; like our hubbies!"

I replied with a nervous giggle. "Behave, like your husband?" I said to myself as Joe's hand rested on my leg; two fingers and his thumb playing with the hem of my dress and the other two resting on my stocking. He's tried to feel me up many times before, without any luck. So now, when he didn't encounter any resistance from me a smile curled on his lips and he pushed further into the previously undiscovered territory of my upper thighs.

He slid his hand under the hem of my dress which was still tucked tightly under my legs. His hand rose onto its fingertips, walking up my thigh like a cat stalking a mouse and very soon he found the tops of my stockings. Joe spent a few moments enjoying the feel of the lace and the velvety soft flesh of my thigh, only inches from my panty.

Normally, I'd have already pushed Joe's hand off my leg and reminded him that his wife was only a few feet away. But, Jake had told me not to deny any of his buddy's advances so I let him continue. I looked at the clock; twenty minutes to go. Then, I looked out on the dance floor and found Jake staring at me while Ana had her head buried in his neck. "Little hussy," I said to myself as I watched her flirting with my husband.

I didn't take long for Phil to notice what was going on under the table.

"Well, look at you two," Phil whispered to me. "Looks like I've been missing out on a good time." His hand joined in the action. Now, I had a hand on each leg; both above my stocking tops and my dress was being pulled, scrunching up at the top of my legs. I looked down and saw that they had it pulled up far enough for my panties to be visible.

"I don't know what you mean, Phil," I said indignantly, but very quietly, trying to save a small semblance of my honor.

"It's nice to get another look at that pretty bush of yours, Katy. But, I want a chance to play with it too," he said.

"Humph!" I snorted back at him. Then, I leaned into him and lectured, "You two had better not let my girlfriends see you." I warned them both, adding, "And, you sure don't want Jake to see you with your hands between my legs, do you?"

"That's for damn sure," he said. "But, Jake's still out there dancing," He said.

Thank goodness the back of my dress was firmly tucked under my tush or they'd have it around my waist! I nervously looked at the clock. I still had fifteen minutes to go. Jake had already swapped Ana out for Nicole and was back on the dance floor. Maybe this is all they'll do, I thought.

I found out how wrong I was when Joe whispered with his hand over his mouth, "Lift up."

That wasn't what I wanted to hear. I knew Jake would be mad if I didn't comply, so I kept my legs tightly crossed, balanced a hand on the chair cushion and lifted my bottom ever so slightly off the cushion while I continued talking and laughing with my girlfriends.

I could feel the cold air rush under my dress as Phil and Joe pulled it off my hips. "Oh, my!" I said quietly, noticing for the first time that my pussy was wet, and hoping the men didn't notice it to. No such luck! The tiny front panel of my g-string was already soaked. Now that it was wet, it clung to my outer lips. "Oh, no!" I said softly, as I stole a quick glimpse down. My pussy's lips were swollen to the point of pulling the see-thru fabric tight; making it even more see-thru than before and I could clearly see a dark, wet slit between them, glistening invitingly. The boys both looked down at my crotch as if they were they were admiring their first conquest.

My words seemed to encourage them further and they played with my g-string; sliding their fingers under the strings and eventually pushing under the panel covering my bush and running their fingers through my pubic hair.

All of this was rather embarrassing. They couldn't reach my pussy, but it was already sopping wet and responding to their probing fingers. "Please, please, don't notice what's happening," I said to myself as I talked with Ana and Judy across the table. Thank goodness the guys were doing a good job of acting normal from the waist up; To my left, Phil had his right hand in my crotch and the other on the tabletop. To my right, Joe was caressing my thigh with his left hand and holding a cigarette in his right. Apparently their wives didn't suspect a thing.

I looked at the clock. It was ten minutes till midnight and the second hand seemed to be moving excruciatingly slow.

"At least they can't get their fingers in my pussy," I said to myself as I held my legs tightly together.

I was so wrong about that. "Scoot up to the edge of the chair and spread your legs wide," Joe instructed.

Reluctantly, I did as he said and scooted my tush forward until my pussy was clear of the cushion's edge. I uncrossed my legs and took up a wide stance with my feet far enough apart for their hands to have easy access to my sex. I was dripping wet!

I thought of how lucky I was that the table had a long white tablecloth. I leaned forward and rested my chin in my hands, pretending to be engrossed in my conversation with my girlfriends. In reality, all I could think of was Joe and Phil's hands on the inside of my thighs, pulling my legs so far apart that I felt the air flowing across the lips of my sopping wet pussy. Thank goodness we were in the corner of the ballroom with nobody behind us.

Naturally, as my legs opened, so did my labia. As they pulled apart, my g-string quickly slipped between them, tickling my clitoris. I needn't have worried about my panty being uncomfortably situated between the lips of my pussy because Joe wasted little time pulling it to the side and began sliding juice from my cunt onto my clit, rubbing his finger across it and pinching it between his first and middle finger.

I thought of what a nasty little wife I was. These two had been trying to get in my pants for over three years and I'd always spurned their advances. Now, right in front of their wives I was letting them play with me. Phil and Joe acted as if nothing was going on; laughing and cutting up with the girls and of course I joined in the conversation.

My pussy was on fire! I held the moans in as I looked at the clock. It was five minutes till midnight! Joe was tickling my clit and Phil was pushing his finger in and out of my cunt. I felt so nasty when I began pushing and wiggling against their fingers and I wasn't sure I could hold off an orgasm before the clock struck midnight. I wasn't even sure I wanted to.

Only two minutes to go and I was grinding on their fingers in front of my girlfriends, but I couldn't help it. What's a lady supposed to do? My body responds just like all the other girls. If Judy or Ana were in my position they'd have done the same thing. Wouldn't they?

Thank goodness they were clueless to the goings on under the table! "Thirty seconds," I told myself, working hard to keep my body under control as the second hand moved toward the twelve. The boys were working my pussy over pretty good and I wanted to moan out loud. But, I settled on gritting my teeth and pushing bursts of air silently across my lips.

"Twelve, eleven, ten, nine," I counted down the seconds as I fought back an almost uncontrollable urge to let myself orgasm. I was beside myself with lust and snuck a peek under the tablecloth to see their fingers working on my cunt. I shouldn't have done that. Seeing both their hands on my pussy threw me into an even higher state of arousal.

Only a few seconds to go, I thought. "Five, four, three," Just as I thought I'd made it, I lost control and an orgasm swept through my body. I pulled my legs together, closed them on their hands, trapping them in my grasp and covered my face with my palms to hide my expression from Ana and Judy.

Joe and Phil pulled free and smiled at each other as I felt another wave rush up my body. With my eyes covered, my girlfriends couldn't see them rolling back in my head. But, they could tell something wasn't right.

"Katy, are you okay?" Ana asked with concern.

I had to wait a few seconds to collect myself before answering. "Just a little head rush. No big deal," I replied with a shaky voice as my orgasm began to fade.

"I was worried about you for a second," she said.

I lifted my head up, shook it, and pulled my hair back from my face. "It's nothing, Ana. Oh, look. It's midnight," I replied, trying to change the subject. Joe and Phil quickly left the scene of the crime and headed for the bar to get another round.

That's when Jake showed up. He'd obviously been watching the entire thing and timed his return. "Surprise!" he said sarcastically. "It's getting late, Katy. Ready to go up to our room?"

"I certainly am!" I replied cheerfully, stood up and added, "You might have to help me. My legs are feeling a bit wobbly."

"Yeah, she had a bad head rush," Ana told him.

"I'll take good care of her," Jake responded and led me toward the elevator; holding me up until I regained my equilibrium.

"I hope you enjoyed that," I said to him once we were alone on the elevator.

"Not as much as you did," he replied.

"I most certainly did not enjoy it," I answered quickly, adjusting my g-string and stockings before the elevator reached our floor.

"Want some help with that, you little schemer?" he asked as the doors slid open.

"Hmmph!" I snickered and walked ahead of him toward our room. "We both know that the female gender is not of a proper mind to scheme as we are too worried about looking pretty," I added.

As we got closer we saw Larry sitting on the floor, leaning against his door. Jake and I exchanged a 'what the fuck' questioning look and stopped to find out what was going on.

"Larry, what're you doing out here?" Jake asked.

He was really wasted. "Ambi ish pishhed. Shewonn lemme in," he said, not even pulling his head off the door when he spoke.

Amber must have been listening because she announced through the door. "He's not sleeping in here drunk on his ass like that. He can sleep in the hallway for all I care."

"Amber, you can't leave him out here all night," Katy told her.

"Yes, I can. He's so drunk it won't matter to him if he sleeps in a bed or in the hallway."

Jake spoke up. "He can sleep it off in our room, Amber."

When he said that I elbowed him in the ribs! Through clenched teeth I whispered so Amber couldn't hear. "No he cannot."

"Katy, just leave him there," Amber replied. Damn, she heard me!

It's so embarrassing to get caught and I recovered as best I could, saying, "I meant to say; he cannot stay out here, Amber. We'll get him into our suite until he sobers up. Don't worry about a thing. Goodnight Amber."

"Goodnight, Katy. Just toss him back out into the hall when you're tired of him. Thanks," she replied.