Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber didn't know how much I wanted to leave him right where he was. I hate it when Jake's buddies get drunk. That's when they start coming on to me. Why can't they hold their liquor like him? Jake's such a man! I suppose that's one of the reasons I love him so much.

Jake pulled Larry up and practically carried him into our room. He sat him on the bed, stripped him down to his boxers so he'd be comfortable and laid his head onto the pillow.

"Shanks, ol buddy," Larry slurred and fell asleep without saying another word.

"At least Larry's a gentleman. He's the only one of your buddies that hasn't tried to put his paws all over me. Unlike Phil and Joe!" I said.

"Yeah, Larry's harmless. You want me to give Joe and Phil a call, Katy? They might enjoy doing some more partying," he said with a wry grin.

"Such nice boys," I said to Jake. A sly grin had crept across my sexy lips. "You do that Jake Roberts, and you won't touch these for a long, long time," I added, coyly pushing out my chest.

As soon as I said it, he pulled me into his arms. "I want some of those right now."

"You'll just have to wait until tomorrow morning, when Larry is gone," I teased. I broke loose from his grasp and mixed us another drink while I continued to flirt. "So, you like the way this dress decorates my titties? It really lets them jiggle." I cupped my hands under them, hoisted them up and down a few times, grinned and wiggled my eyebrows at him.

Jake chuckled and made a comment on what a sight I was. Phil and Joe would have squirted their brains into their pants.

"And, what about my friends? Did you have fun dancing with them?" I asked.

"Nothing special, Katy?" he replied.

"Were they looking cute tonight?" I asked in a tickling tone of voice. Then I gave him the staged pouting. "Cuter than me?" I whimpered.

"They couldn't hold a candle to you."

"Good!" I said, my eyes sparkling. "You're not allowed to dance with anyone better looking than me."

I turned away from him and waited for him to come up behind me. His hands migrated up my slim waist and stopped for a moment below my breasts. I turned my head. Jake ran his fingers up to the sides of my melons, "Beautiful," he said. Then, in one smooth movement, he slid them into my halter, cupped my breasts in his hands and gave them a firm squeeze.

I drew a long, rasping breath. "Oh, Jake, no, Larry is here." I whispered, my head falling back against his chest as he caressed me. Jake thrust his hips forward and rubbed his big, hard cock against my ass. "Mmmm, I love your big cock," I said softly and arched my back in response.

He pulled his right hand from my breast, slid it up my neck to sweep my hair away and then kissed below my ear. With his other hand, he pulled my left breast from my dress, thumbing my nipple while he squeezed my tit.

I craned my arms back and closed my hands onto Jake's muscled ass, pulling him into me. He ran his mouth up and down my neck a couple of times and then moved to my right ear. "You are so beautiful," He whispered before thrusting the tip of his tongue into it.

"Oh, my god," I said, shuddering as I turned my head toward him. "You're such a man," I said and pirouetted. Facing him, I grabbed his head and stuck my tongue into his mouth. We kissed passionately as he continued to fondle me.

"Let's fuck, baby," he said.

"Oh, honey, we can't do this. Larry is right there," I replied and pulled my halter back over my boob. I looked over at Larry lying drunk and passed out on the bed.

His penis was hard as a rock and had worked its way out of his boxer's fly. "Oh my god, Jake. Larry's penis is out of his boxers. It's huge!" I exclaimed before realizing what I'd said. "Well, you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, Katy," Jake snickered and squeezed by boob. "Hell, it's even bigger'n mine. Does it turn you on, Baby?"

"I should slap you right this minute, Jake Roberts. It doesn't turn me on in the least. I'm sure a big strapping cock like that keeps Amber happy, but I've got my own," I told him and grabbed his cock.

"But it would be so nice to fuck you right now, and he's passed out, so he's not gonna see us," He said. "Besides, I drank too much myself and I don't know how long I can stay awake."

"Oh, I know, baby, I know," I said. He wasn't going to take no for an answer. And, I didn't want to say no, but what if Larry saw us? I decided the best strategy was to delay.

"Hey, honey, don't forget about my corset," I said, picking up the lingerie he'd bought me and dangling it from my pinched thumb and index finger. "You want to see me in this don't you, Sweety? If you'll wait here I'll change in the bathroom."

I darted in and closed to door behind me. "Whew, that was close," I whispered to myself. The entire day's events; Jake giving me a spanking, teasing our neighbors by washing the car in my undies, wearing this risqué dress to the party, Jake forcing me to let Phil and Joe take liberties with me. It all had me so worked up that I almost lost control of myself and let Jake fuck me with Larry in the room.

I took off my clothes, washed myself off and put perfume on all the right places. Then, I slid the sexy corset over my hips and pulled it onto my tits. "My goodness, don't I look good in this!" I said, admiring myself in the mirror.

My smooth, creamy white breasts contrasted with the dark lace of the corset. The corset's bra squeezed my breasts together, creating a deep cleavage. This further emphasized the fullness of my breasts, making them look like they wanted to spill out of the cups of the bra. Picking up the stockings Jake had purchased I put them on. They were black thigh-highs with a lace edge around the top that matched the corset.

As I admired my hot little body, I wrestled with the idea of letting Jake fuck me. Conflicting thoughts ran through my head; I can't let Larry see me in this; But, I really want Jake's big cock; But, it wouldn't be proper for Larry to see Jake fucking me; He's passed out drunk and won't notice. I ended the argument with my conscious by deciding it would be okay if I let Jake fuck me as long as we weren't in the bed with Larry.

I spent some time fixing my hair and adjusting my make-up. I wanted to look perfect for Jake. "Hmmm, It's kind of quiet out there," I said to myself. Normally, Jake would have been knocking on the door, telling me to hurry up. I'd been primping longer than I'd planned so I quickly adjusted my stockings and stepped into my high heels. "Here I am, Sweety," I announced as I stepped through the door.

To my surprise, Jake was already laying on the bed. "Come and get it!" I vamped. He didn't answer. He just laid there on his side, facing toward the sofa and away from Larry.

"Yoohoo, big boy! You're witty bitty sex kitten is waiting for you!" I had to get him out of that bed and over here; so we could have our fun.

No answer.

He'd better not be asleep, I thought. I hurriedly walked past the foot of the bed and sat on the edge of the sofa in front of Jake. There he was; facing me, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, rhythmically breathing in and out.

"Jake Roberts! You're asleep!" I shouted and punched him on the shoulder.

He grunted, but barely moved as I stood beside him in my lingerie, stockings and heels with my hands on my hips.

"I.......want.......that," I bent over and punched him as I shouted each word. "big......cock. Now, wake up!"

He snorted like a hibernating bear and rolled over. "Hmmph," I snorted back, trying to decide what to do next. I figured if I could get my nipple in his mouth, he'd wake up; and I'd end up getting his cock in my pussy. So, I stripped out of my corset. Still in my stockings and heels, I carefully stepped into the space between him and Larry.

I laid down beside Jake. While being careful not to touch Larry, or his exposed penis, I held my boob against Jake's mouth and slid my nipple onto his lips. "Here's a nipple for you to suck on, Sweety," I told him.

He twitched his nose and scrunched his lips as if he was being tickled with a feather; then rolled over again with his back to me. As he turned, he bumped me. "Oops!" I yelped as I lost my balance and fell backwards into Larry; my legs flying up and my hands reaching behind me to find a way to break my fall.

My left hand landed in his crotch and instinctively grabbed for something to hold on to. My heavens! I ended up with a handful of Larry's big cock! "Ohh!" I said with surprise.

Larry swung his arm around my waist and started talking in his sleep, as if I were Amber. "Awww Ambi, yoosh shur feel sho shexy. Owwws my big shtick feel?"

He was still stone drunk and didn't even open his eyes. Before I could answer, he slipped his hand up my ribcage and squeezed my titty. "Oohh, that feels good," I thought and quite naturally responded by tightening my fingers around his penis. One good deed deserves another, doesn't it?

Then he mumbled, "Ambi, yur titsh ur shrinkin. Betsher fatten you up, babee."

What was I going to do now?! If I woke Larry up he'd see me naked. I didn't even know if he could be woken up. "Drunk, passed out, and insulting my tits," I thought to myself. I giggled and whispered out loud, "At least you've got a big hard cock."

"Jake....Jake," I hissed. "Wake up, Sweety."

He didn't move a muscle.

"Jake, your buddy's squeezing my boob," I whispered in my little girl voice and giggled again.

Not a peep came out of him.

My voice rose in pitch and tone with each word as I added, "Jake, your witty bitty sex kitten has Larry's big hard cock in her hand."

Nothing moved from Jake's side of the bed and I could hear his heavy breathing; even through the loud pounding of my heart. I blew one of my curly dark bangs out of my eyes and wished that Jake would either wake up right now or not interrupt me till morning.

"Ambi, do yoush till luv me?" Larry asked, still stoned drunk and talking in his sleep.

I paused before answering. I knew what I was supposed to do; be a good girl and extricate myself from this delicate situation. That's what a good and proper woman would do. But the days events had left my pussy tingling. Jake had set me up for so many teasings that I was beside myself! Exposing myself to our neighbors in my underwear, wearing the flimsy dress to the party, letting the boys play with my pussy under the table....And, now this.

I slowly stroked Larry's big dick as I made up my mind. What's a girl to do? My pussy needs a nice cock and Larry's is available. But, that would be nasty; and I'm not a nasty girl. Or, am I? At this moment I wasn't sure. I was confused and horny.

Well, my mother always said a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush and right now I had just what I needed in my left hand. I threw caution to the wind. "I sure do, honey," I said in a lower tone, imitating Amber's voice as best I could.

Thank goodness he's not a man of many words, I thought as I rolled him onto his back, stroked his big cock a few times, threw my right leg over him and centered myself. "Oh, honey. You're sexy Amber wants you to fuck her with your big cock," I hissed in his ear. I lifted up on my knees, leaned way forward until my flat tummy rubbed against his, reached between my legs, grabbed his cock and guided it to my wet cunt.

"Dasha girl. You shtill ruv me," he said with a drunken smile and his eyes closed. His body promptly went limp; except for his cock.

"The wonders of copious amounts of alcohol," I said, knowing he was completely passed out again. I was at the point of no return. I could be a good girl, or I could be a bad girl. My sex lips were pushed over the head of his staff. If I pulled my hips forward my pussy lips would close back up and I'd be a good girl. If I lowered them, my lips would spread open and envelope Larry's hot, erect staff and then there'd be no going back. Jake would never know.

I was nervous and excited. My cunt was dripping wet. What was I to do?

I held Larry's cockhead at the opening of my cunt. My lust won out and I slowly lowered myself onto it. "Oh, god. This is a nice one," I purred. I started out with a short, dainty motion of my hips, moving them in a circular pattern to seat his cockhead in my opening. And soon, I felt the circular ribs on his shaft ripple against the walls of my pussy as he filled me up and once he was all the way in I paused to enjoy it.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, sitting still and enjoying the sensation of such an exquisite cock filling me up.

"Jaaake," I whispered, still using my little girl voice. "Sweety Bear. Larry's big dick is in my pussy. He's about to take me to paradise. Are you sorry you're sleeping like a hibernating bear now?

Oh my, his cock felt good. I'd been wanting this since my pussy was played with by Phil and Larry. I began undulating my hips in a circular pattern on Larry's shaft. "Ooohhh! That's so nice!" I moaned. My pussy was so hot and juicy! I placed my hands on his chest for balance and leaned the weight of my body forward; freeing my hips to move up and down.

"Oh, that's a nice cock," I hissed as I pumped my hips on the big dick. "That's real, real nice!" Finally, I was getting what I needed. With each push of my hips, his staff penetrated me, forcing my vagina open and hitting the opening to my cervix. It was so big around and so very long.

"Sweety Bear. Larry's....got a nice.....hot cock....for me, baby," I whispered with a broken cadence as I fucked him. "Mmmmmm," I moaned. I pulled one hand off his chest and squeezed my own tit as I threw my head back and let a louder moan escape from deep within me. "Mmmmmm! Yessss! I bet you want to suck my tits, Larry."

I bent over and pushed my nipple between his lips. He suckled like a newborn baby. Oh, boy, it felt so nice to have my nipples sucked while I fucked his cock. I whispered quietly so as not to wake up Jake, "Oh, Larry! Is this what you do to Amber? Do you suck her tits like this while she's on top?"

He didn't reply but sucked my nipples further into his mouth and in his sloppy drunkenness he left saliva dripping down my breast.

Neither Jake nor Larry were moving a muscle so I kept riding Larry's cock. "I bet Amber's never fucked you this good, Larry-boy!" I squealed. I squeezed my pussy tight around his shaft and pulled way back, lifted onto my feet and in the process I almost let it slip out of my cunt. But, I stopped just in time, keeping the helmet in me. I dug my high heels into the mattress, sat on my haunches and fucked him by lifting my buttocks up and down without letting them touch his groin. "You'll think this is the best fuck Amber's ever given you," I whispered to him.

His balls were covered in my cunt juice when I turned my head toward Jake. "What do you think, Sweety Bear? Do you think Amber could fuck this good?"

I was passing the ten minute mark and my hamstrings were burning so I settled back down onto his crotch for a rest and grabbed his balls. "Larry, who would have known you had such stamina? These big chestnuts must have something to do with it," I said as I fondled his balls with one hand and played with my clit with the other, all the while balancing on his cock.

"Larry's nuts are just like yours, Sweety Bear." I said out loud and began grinding again; this time harder and faster. Soon I was slamming myself down on his big shaft, riding him as if he were a wild bull, sliding my lips all the way up to his helmet, and then down to the back of my pussy on each stroke.

I felt his balls tighten. He's got a big load for me, I thought. His cock pulsed and twitched; and the feeling threw my arousal to a fever pitch. I pulled and kneaded my tits as I whimpered with satisfaction. I started fucking him faster and faster; my hips pumping up and down as I whimpered out loud, "I'm cumming! Oh, god, I'm cumming!".

Just as he began pumping hot cum into me, my orgasm was in full swing. "Yesss....Yesss...oh, god, Yesss!" I moaned and bucked on his spurting cock. "Ooooohhhhhh! Yessss!" I squealed, and kept pumping my hips as my cunt filled with cum.

"Ooohh, Sweety Bear! Larry's cum is so hot! Mmmm!" I moaned.

I rode his dick until it went limp and slipped out of my pussy. When it did, I dismounted him, put his cock back into his boxers and hurried to the bathroom to clean up, giggling all the way. I showered and washed all of his goo from my pussy. I put on the casual clothes I'd worn before the party and neatly packed my lingerie back into our overnight bag. "Aaahh! I feel so much better," I said out loud and returned to Jake's side, snuggling into him and quickly falling asleep.

I woke before my two sleeping hulks and ordered a big breakfast for three; coffee, eggs, bacon, muffins, toast and hash browns. I felt satiated from the previous day's sexual escapades. Jake's little game of 'Show Off My Sexy Wife' was so much fun! But, I knew I couldn't let him know how much I enjoyed it. After all, we've a very important conservative image to maintain and admitting it would only encourage him further.

The smell of the breakfast and my gentle nudging woke them up. They both sat against the headboard and I served them coffee and a plate full of breakfast. Jake didn't suspect a thing. It's not like Larry to make a pass at me and risk Jake's retribution. He's too afraid of Jake to try anything in front of him.

As for Larry, given the shape he was in last night there's no way he could remember anything that happened. The feeling of having my cake and eating it to was exhilarating!

"Thanks, Katy," Jake said.

"Yeah, this is awesome, I'm starved," Larry added.

"You certainly should be. It's almost nine o'clock and you both slept so hard I couldn't have woken you with a car horn!" I said, giggling and feeling like the cat that ate the canary.

"Bud," Jake said. "You were drunk as a skunk. I had to drag you in from the hallway so you'd have a bed to sleep in."

Larry agreed he was pretty drunk. "Yeah, I guess I was. But, I slept great. I even dreamed that Amber came in the middle of the night and fucked me. Man, that was the best fuck I've ever had! Too bad it was all a dream."

My coffee flew out of my mouth, landing all over the bedspread! I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to hear that! Ever the proper lady, I regained my composure and made them think I was shocked at his language, reprimanding him by saying, "Larry! If my mother were here she'd wash that dirty mouth of yours out with soap. I hardly think Amber would approve of you talking about her like that."

Larry was taken aback. "I.....I'm sorry Katy," he said. "I shouldn't talk like that in front of you."

"No you shouldn't, Larry. You shouldn't talk like that in front of any lady. I accept your apology."

"It's just that the dream seemed so real. Anyway, enough of that. Let's finish this breakfast. I've got to go and apologize to Amber for embarrassing her last night."

"I suggest you not mention your wet dream. If I know Amber, she won't want to hear anything of the sort," I counseled. Whew, that should cover my tracks, I thought.

We finished our breakfast and said goodbye to Larry. When the door closed, Jake pulled me into his arms.

"Were you Sweety Bear's nasty little wife last night?" he said playfully.

I didn't say a word because he knew I was.