Katy's Smell: Day 02

Story Info
Siblings are no longer estranged...
5.5k words
4.75
78.4k
121

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers

All persons in this story involved in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Part One

When I woke up, I wasn't sure where I was for a moment. It felt as if I was back home in my old bedroom for a good few seconds. I had slept like a rock after last night with Katy. Just like before, in the good old days. I was used to being drained every night and, if she didn't come wake me up for more fun, I'd wake up refreshed and ready to do it all over again.

I yawned and stretched and soon came to my senses. This was the present day and I was in the bed I shared with my wife. She was not in it with me, however. I glanced over to the alarm clock and couldn't believe how late it was. Adrienne was surely out for her morning run, which meant Katy was with her. My mother would be downstairs with Gracie, if that was the case. It was nice of them all to let me sleep in.

I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs to see what my mother and daughter were up to. When I entered the kitchen, the two of them were cleaning up the remains of waffles.

"Morning!" my mother said when she saw me.

"Daddy!" Gracie exclaimed. "We made breakfast! I got to mix the goo."

I smiled at her and noticed there were a few left. "That's great, honey. Do I get to try some?"

She beamed up at me as I approached. My mother kissed me on the cheek as I dished myself up.

"I'm so proud of my boy," she said. "Such a good provider for his family."

I laughed it off. She always talked about how this house was too much for the three of us, that it must have cost a fortune. I didn't like to talk about money with her, even though as a single mother that topic surely consumed her adult life. She struggled so hard just so we could get by and here I was with more than she had ever had in her life.

"I'm just fortunate," I said while I poured syrup all over my waffles. "You showed me how to work hard because you always did."

"It's not just your job," Mom said, letting Gracie hand her the dishes that must have been from all of their breakfast, including Adrienne and Katy. "All your neighbors have boats and new cars, and you're more careful with your money. That makes me happy that you're being smart while every other young family seems to be the opposite."

I munched a few bites of waffle before replying. "We have everything we need. What are you getting at?"

I suspected that she was going somewhere with this money discussion, and I was right. The look on her face gave it all away. She finished putting the dishes away with Gracie and came to sit next to me.

"I'm worried about your sister," she said with a serious tone.

My heart skipped a beat at the mention of Katy but I hid it well. "Oh?"

"She's depressed," Mom explained, "even though she would never admit it. But I can tell. She doesn't go out with friends anymore, she doesn't seem to be in a hurry to find a good job, and the two of you didn't see each other for three years."

I nodded, though in reality I knew that I was the reason for all of those things. I just couldn't tell my own mother that the reason my sister was depressed was because she and I were in love with each other on a level that no one else could ever understand.

"It may be none of my business," Mom continued, "but it worries me that something could come between you two like that. I'm thrilled that she agreed to come along finally, after all this time. You'd tell me if it was something serious, wouldn't you?"

I frowned. "What do you mean, serious?"

She glanced to Gracie to make sure she was out of earshot, and whispered her reply. "Drugs?"

I shook my head. "It's not drugs, Mom."

She didn't seem very relieved. "Then what? Is it something to do with me?"

I sighed. "It's nothing. We just let things get in the way and time slipped away. I've been busy at work and just never found the time to see her. Not a big deal. We talked about it last night too. She's fine. We're fine."

Blaming my job was an easy out for me, because Mom had no idea what I actually did. It would be so boring to describe the technical details of being an engineer, and I was counting on that. I had worked late maybe four or five times in the three years that I had this job, but she would believe whatever I told her.

"I'm glad," she replied. "I really am. Your lovely wife seems to like her and they get along so well. And Gracie...she adores Katy and Katy adores her."

"I do regret that they haven't seen each other," I agreed, "more so than me and Katy not seeing each other. We promised to not let that happen anymore."

The patio door near the kitchen opened and Adrienne and Katy bounded into the house just then. They were both sweating from their run, and it didn't escape me that Katy was wearing some of Adrienne's running clothes. They both wore running tights and a tank top, and while I always loved seeing Adrienne dressed like that, it was especially intoxicating to see Katy in something so sexy. Our eyes met as they entered, and she seemed much more chipper today that she had been yesterday.

"Look who's up," Adrienne said, smiling at me as she stretched. "You were still out cold when I got up."

I smiled at her and kept eating my waffles. "Yeah, thanks for letting me miss this awesome breakfast."

Gracie ran right up to Katy, who picked her up and squeezed her while she laughed and squealed. I loved seeing the two of them interacting, but I couldn't keep my penis from inflating as I stared at Katy's skinny curves in those running tights. I had experienced the body underneath them countless times and I knew exactly what they were hiding. Good thing I was sitting down and could hide my erection.

"I'm going to go shower," Adrienne said. "Us girls are going shopping, you want to come?"

It would be a good opportunity to spend time with the family, but being the only guy while they shopped was not exactly appealing. I shrugged.

"Gee, it sounds so exciting, but..."

"He can meet us for lunch after," Mom chimed in.

"Yeah, sounds good," I said.

"Ok, I'll hurry," Adrienne said, running upstairs to shower.

There was a slightly awkward silence in the kitchen now with myself, Mom, Katy and Gracie all together. Mom didn't much care for it, and was totally transparent as she pretended to get a bright idea.

"Gracie," she said, "why don't we go for a walk just like the big girls did?"

Gracie always wanted to do what big girls did. "Ok!"

Mom winked at me and let Gracie lead her away by the hand. Katy and I were silent as we watched them leave out the front door. Then she came and sat at the table next to me. She kept her distance, which was good in case Adrienne came back downstairs.

"Like the pants?" she said to me.

I smiled. "How'd you know?"

Katy smiled knowingly. "I know your libido better than you do. You had a boner the minute I walked in."

I laughed. "You better watch your mouth."

"I'm all sweaty," she said, a slick undertone in her voice. "I better go peel these wet clothes from my glistening body so I can clean myself up."

"Shut up," I hissed, though I was anything but mad. She knew what she was doing to me.

She giggled. "How long does she take in the shower?"

Damn, this girl was still horny after all that we did together last night? "At least a half hour."

"Is she expecting you to go up there and do some sexy time with her?" Her question showed no amount of shame as she inquired about my private marital habits.

I shook my head. "We did that yesterday. She wouldn't want to be distracted when shopping is at stake."

She laughed, and got up from the table. "Come on. You have some work to do in your office while I shower. You asked my permission, and I said it was ok."

She reached her hand out, and just like Gracie with Mom, Katy led me away from the kitchen and down to the bathroom just outside my office where she was staying. My shorts tented obscenely the whole way, especially as I stared at her ass in those tight pants.

We heard the shower running upstairs, and in the back of our minds that was the cue that we could be naughty together as long as we could hear it. We left the office door open so we could hear in case anyone was approaching, and Katy knelt in front of me and pulled my shorts down just enough for my dick to spring free.

I ran my fingers through her hair as she went to work. She had a lot of time to make up for, having gone three years without tasting my penis. I loved the hunger that was obvious in her sucking. She actually enjoyed the way it felt in her mouth. Adrienne was no stranger to tasting my penis, but I never fooled myself into thinking that she was doing it for anyone other than me. With Katy, it seemed like she was the one who was benefiting from the act. She was getting off on it, and back when we were still active together she would often suck on me for no reason other than to satisfy her own urges. I could have cum twice in a row with no possibility of doing it again any time soon, and she would still be gobbling on my semi-hard cock.

I allowed myself to enjoy this without worrying about how I would reciprocate. This was for her more than me. It was strange to say that, especially as a man, but in this case it was true. She needed this. I was the only man she had ever sucked off. I had deprived her of this for years now and I needed to repay her.

She backed her face off my crotch and started jerking my slimy dick in her hand firmly.

"Do you want it on my face, or do I get to taste it after all this time?" she asked, smiling up at me with devilish eyes.

I wanted to laugh but it came out as a groan instead, from the way she was massaging my penis.

"Sounds like I don't have a choice," I said, and closed my eyes for a moment to enjoy what was happening.

"That's right, you don't," she said, and lowered her mouth back down onto me.

As my sister made me cum down her throat, I felt a satisfaction in my heart as much as in my loins. I blasted her tonsils with a thick load of sperm as she crammed my dick into her mouth, trying to get it all in there. I was too big and she could never quite manage it, no matter how hard she tried. I loved when she tried, though. I stared down at her once the largest part of the wave was over and rested my hand on her head while she sucked.

She kept sucking even after I was done, getting at least as much out of this as I was. She swallowed it all, getting every last drop out of me, and finally withdrew. She stood up and grabbed my arm with a serious look in her eyes.

"It's my turn," she said, and led me out of the office and into the bathroom.

In seconds she had her running tights peeled off and I was bending her over the sink. I slid my cock up into her tight pussy and she frigged herself as I fucked her. I was spent but still hard enough to get her off like this. She grunted hard and I felt her cunt convulse around my shaft. It was such a wonderful feeling to make her feel good like that. She spun around and embraced me even while the waves of her climax were still pouring through her.

We hugged each other like that for a long while, still hearing the shower running upstairs. Katy had missed me, I could feel it in the way she held me. I stroked her hair and ignored the sticky mess that my cock was making between our stomachs where it was pinned. Feeling it still hard against her was probably arousing for her, maybe comforting even. If what she had told me was true, and I had every reason to believe it was, she hadn't felt a cock or anything like it for three years.

The shower finally turned off and we took that as our signal to separate. When we released each other, I saw Katy's eyes were watery. She smiled at me and took her tank top off. For just a second she stood there completely naked, me with my dick hanging out of my shorts, but neither of us seeing anything except for our faces.

"Thank you," she said, and moved away to start her own shower.

I pulled my shorts back up and left the bathroom. I didn't want to risk being caught in here just because we were having an emotional moment. How would I explain my naked sister crying while I had my dick out? That wouldn't look good at all.

Part Two

Ironically, I really did have some work to do in my office. After everyone else left to go shopping, I sat at my desk and did my usual e-mail/internet/work routine. Even on my days off it seemed like the firm couldn't do without me. I threw them a bone once in a while to make myself seem all that more valuable.

I sat in my chair leaned all the way back, staring at my monitor as I reviewed a spec sheet from a big job we had going, and holding a pair of Katy's panties in my hand. I was absently squeezing them and rolling them around in my hand, eventually bringing it up to my face and inhaling deeply. It was so strangely comforting to be smelling her while I was busy doing something else. It relaxed me and actually made me think clearer.

My phone buzzed and I saw that Adrienne was texting me. Shit, I had forgotten about lunch. I checked it quickly and saw that she was telling me when and where to meet them. I texted back that I was going to be late, but I hurried to get my work done. I actually wanted to go eat with all the girls in my family, surprisingly. Maybe somewhat just to be around Katy, but also to see my daughter enjoy being with the rest of the family.

After lunch Katy took Gracie to the park while Mom decided to take a nap. Shopping all morning had worn her out, it seemed. Adrienne and I relaxed in the living room and watched some TV.

"Katy seems really happy," she said to break the silence between us.

I didn't take my eyes off the TV, but she knew I was listening. "Oh yeah?"

She nodded. "Did you know that she hasn't had a serious boyfriend in years?"

More like ever, I thought to myself. "I find that hard to believe."

"It's true. I think she's lonely."

"What did she say?" I asked, actually curious to know what fake backstory Katy had come up with to explain herself.

"Not a lot, but I could read between the lines." Adrienne paused momentarily. "She really needs to get laid."

I couldn't hold out a chuckle, and fortunately Adrienne just thought I was just embarrassed or something. She was snickering at me.

"Is that weird to talk about?" she asked. "Her being your sister and all."

"No, no," I assured her. "It's fine. Let's talk about my sister having sex."

She punched my arm. "I'm being serious. How do I know about brothers and sisters? I'm an only child."

"I can't say it's normal for siblings to talk about sex, but then again Katy and I haven't exactly had a normal relationship."

Wow, I was good at telling the truth without giving away the real details. If only my wife knew what my relationship with Katy had been like...

"Maybe with your dad dying and all," Adrienne said, "and with you gone the last few years, she doesn't really know how to deal with men. She's certainly attractive enough, so that's not the issue. And her personality is just fine. What do you think?"

I shrugged. "Maybe she's a lousy fuck."

Adrienne's mouth dropped open at hearing me swear. We kept our language clean around Gracie and usually reserved the F word for the bedroom exclusively. Maybe the occasional slip in response to a bad driver cutting us off. She slapped my arm again.

"So much for not talking about this stuff when it comes to your sister," she shook her head.

"I'm just kidding," I said. "Is that something you'd want to talk to her about?"

Adrienne shrugged. "I don't know. I mean normally, I would say it would be best between us girls. But this is a sensitive topic. Do you think she...was abused or anything?"

I broke my stare from the TV and glanced at my wife at hearing that. "I do not think she was abused."

It wasn't as if I would be mad at Adrienne for suggesting such a thing. She was my wife, after all. If there was anyone who I should be talking openly with, it was her. She must actually be concerned about this if she even mentioned it.

"Well it's not normal," she said. "So there's something going on. And don't think your mother isn't worried to death about it. I usually have a pretty good radar for lesbians, so I know that's not it either."

I laughed. My wife, bless her heart, was very confident when it came to understanding people. Maybe I should have been worried that she would eventually figure out what was really happening here. Should I avoid this conversation? Should I try to change the subject?

"Do you think she's, I don't know, asexual or something?" Adrienne kept prying.

I shrugged. "How the hell would I know?"

"Oh come on," she said, almost dismissing the idea that I wouldn't have that information. "I didn't have brothers or sisters, but I know what they do when they're close in age."

I raised an eyebrow at her, for the first time alarmed at where this was going. "What?"

She glanced around nervously, as if someone might hear us. "You know, sex stuff. When they're young and getting curious. Did you two ever...you know?"

I turned pale, completely unsure of how to respond. I could just lie and say no, and I'm sure she would believe me. That was what any sane person in my situation would do. But there was suddenly this overwhelming urge within me to spill my secret. I felt the weight of it all at that moment and felt the words rising from my throat. The temptation to utter the words aloud to someone else was unbearable. Something had to be said, I just had to choose the right way to word it.

"Uh..." I stammered, ever passing fraction of a second making this more awkward and more obvious that I was hiding something. "Like, what exactly?"

God, I was such an idiot! I was practically announcing to her that Katy and I had done stuff. Even starting down that path would not end up well for anyone.

"You don't need to be embarrassed," Adrienne assured me. "We've never talked about it, but I always assumed that all kids did it. It wouldn't make me think any less of you. You can trust me."

I swallowed, and finally permitted myself to nod. "Maybe."

Adrienne's eyes went wide. It wasn't the shock of disgust, but rather an almost excited realization of something only suspected. If I didn't know any better, I would swear she was aroused by it. This was interesting...

"Really? Like what? How far did it go?"

I shifted uncomfortably on the couch. Most of me was just embarrassed, but a part of me was turned on by the thought that my wife could possibly be ok with incest. I mean, I wasn't exactly "ok" with it myself, under most circumstances. But it would be hypocritical of me to speak against it.

"Just touching and stuff," I said, ignoring the TV but still staring at it.

Adrienne touched my arm, a soft and purposeful touch that said more than she could have spoken in that moment. I muted the TV and set the remote down, and then my attention was directly on her.

"I want to know," she said in a low voice. Her carefully chosen words were uttered with an odd and precise manner. She was stating a fact, but in reality it was issued as a command meant for me. I had no choice in the matter. I had to tell her what she wanted to know.

But how much could she really want to know? If I told her everything, it would surely repel her even if she was "ok" with some amount of incestuous play between siblings. At the most, she could only be aroused by the thought of two kids playing around innocently, not knowing any better, and not hurting each other. Continuing in the practice well into adulthood didn't seem fitting for an innocent fantasy like that. I had to keep it as basic and vague as I could.

"We showed each other our goods," I said, my eyes locked onto Adrienne's. "And we touched each other."

She nodded slightly, accepting my story but not at all satisfied by the amount of details.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers
12