Katy's Smell: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers

"When I say I want to know," she started, showing a side of herself that I hadn't ever seen before even in our wildest moments, "I mean I want to know in detail."

I shook my head, ready to refuse her and make up some excuse about not wanting to bring up the memories again. Her hand on my arm squeezed me before I could speak.

"No," she said, shaking her head firmly. "No excuses. Even if you fucked her, I want to know."

Hearing her swear was like the icing on the cake. She was horny by the thought of me fucking my sister. Could it possibly be? Or was this something else? Maybe just the openness of my revelation was what got her off. I had to tread lightly, no matter the case.

"Come on, babe," I said, still hesitant to reveal the details.

Her hand on my arm quickly traveled south and she was grabbing at my crotch. I was surprised at her forcefulness. If we had been alone in the house, even if it was just Gracie up in her room, this wouldn't be that rare. But with family staying here, with my mother napping upstairs, with Katy and Gracie only gone for a short while and due back any minute, this was quite the bizarre scenario. Adrienne was creaming herself apparently, and I was going to reap the benefits no doubt. But right here? Now?

"It must be because I never had siblings," she said, in explanation to herself more than me. "I never really thought about it all that much before, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but the thought of a brother and sister screwing around is really hot. It's so wrong, I just can't help it."

I was paralyzed with fear and excitement. What were the chances of my wife being ok with the thought of a brother and sister fucking, and her being married to someone who was actually fucking his sister?

"Really?" I said, dumbfounded.

She had my pants unzipped and I felt her fingers graze my cock. "Yeah, you know? It's like...I don't know, anal sex I guess. Some people would be totally disgusted by it, just like they are with incest. But the deviant aspect of it is what gets you off, right? And it does feel good, of course. Same with this. Two kids, finding out how good sex feels for the first time, and with someone close to them like a sibling...it's just..."

She bit her lip and starting jerking me off.

"Babe..." I didn't know what to say and my mind was going numb from the arousal I was feeling. "I never knew you felt this way."

She smiled up at me, then went back to staring at my cock. "I know! It's crazy, but it really gets me going. Tell me what you guys did together, I'm dying to know."

I glanced at the stairs, remembering how my mother was asleep upstairs in the guest room. After deciding to go for it, I moved my hips forward to give her better access to my penis and I pushed her head down onto it.

"Suck me off and I'll tell you," I ordered.

Adrienne nearly growled with lust in response to the way I was taking charge. She liked when I did that. She crammed my dick into her mouth and started sucking. I closed my eyes for a moment and relished the feeling, then stared down at her while I spoke.

I didn't tell her everything, of course. I chose my words and descriptions carefully. I couldn't make it seem nearly as salacious as it actually was. When I would describe certain acts, mostly innocent but also completely sexual, Adrienne really sucked on me hard. She knew we had to be done with this quickly, unless we would be caught for sure.

After only a minute or so of depraved storytelling, I felt my impending orgasm and forced her down hard on my cock. She choked on it and kept her face planted in my lap. Her tongue was everywhere around my shaft and head, and her fingers were caressing my balls just the way I liked. I groaned as quietly as I could and let it go, blasting her throat just as I had done to Katy earlier today. It was kind of remarkable, actually. Yesterday I had fucked Adrienne up the ass, and Katy too later that night. Now I was getting sucked off by both of them in the same day.

I guess I was a lucky guy. Adrienne found some small amount of satisfaction in bringing me off, though I knew she was probably soaking her panties right now. She swallowed my cum and forcefully squeezed my cock to get the last drops out of me. She licked them off the tip of my cock like a lollipop, and savored the taste. She smiled up at me as she helped tuck my junk back into my pants.

"We're gonna have fun later," she said, quietly but with a raw hunger. "Now that I know we share this little fetish."

The wild look in her eyes didn't escape me. "Don't say anything to Katy though."

She shrugged. "Why would I? Unless she brings it up."

I didn't know what to make of that. Was there a realistic chance that she would bring it up? What was Adrienne's angle here? If I didn't know any better, I would think she actually knew something had happened between us, and was still happening. But there was no way Katy would tell her that, especially without telling me.

Less than five minutes later, Katy and Gracie returned from the park. Thank god it hadn't been any earlier, or who knows how I would have explained that?

Part Three

After dinner and a full evening of chatting, my mother and Gracie went to the living room and Adrienne was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner. I went to help her do the dishes but she insisted I spend time with Katy instead, since we hadn't really had any alone time today. At least, that she knew of.

There wasn't exactly a place in the house that we could be alone though, without it being strangely suspicious. With my mother and Gracie in the living room and Adrienne in the kitchen, that only left downstairs. I didn't want Mom to think that Katy and I were having a serious discussion or anything, after her inquiry this morning about our problems.

Instead we went to sit outside on the deck overlooking the backyard. I grabbed some beers and we went to watch the sunset. It wasn't suspicious at all, and we wouldn't be heard talking.

"Something happened today," I said after a minute of silence. It wasn't awkward silence, just a pause as we both enjoyed being together quietly.

"Oh?" Katy said, taking a sip of her beer.

"It's weird, and I don't know what to do about it." I glanced over at her. "Adrienne got really turned on thinking about us messing around as kids."

Katy just stared back at me, almost too shocked to speak. "What the fuck? You told her?!"

"No! God no, I would never..." I sighed. "Really? You think I would do that?"

"Then what the fuck are you talking about?"

"She just outright asked me if we'd ever fooled around as kids. I didn't tell her everything, just that we had done the normal kid stuff."

"Normal?" Katy seemed really upset.

"You're missing the point," I said, trying to get control over this conversation.

"Which is?"

I kept my voice down, as if anyone could hear us from inside the house. "She's turned on by it. My wife, who doesn't know that we've been fucking for years, is turned on by the idea of siblings fooling around. Specifically, of me and you, innocently doing things to each other."

Katy took that in for a moment. She took a giant swig of her beer and just stared at the sunset for a minute.

"So what's your plan?" she finally asked.

"Plan?" I just shrugged. "Don't have one. She's gonna fuck the shit out of me tonight though. Sucked me off on the couch not five minutes before you came back from the park."

"Wow." She nodded. "Ok, this is ok. We can deal with this."

No jealousy, no hint of surprise even in her demeanor. She didn't care that I talked so openly about my sex life with Adrienne. She knew it wouldn't affect my relationship with her one bit. That was how strong our connection was, as powerful as any romantic relationship could be.

"Deal with this?" I repeated. "What does that mean?"

"Obviously this is better than her being disgusted by the thought," Katy said. "I mean, if we ever got caught. I'm not saying it wouldn't be terrible, but maybe..."

"I don't know what you're getting at," I said, shaking my head. "She isn't going to find out. I just figured you'd want to know."

"God, you're so lucky." Katy chuckled to herself and took another swig.

"Why do you say that?"

She gave me a sarcastic look. "Come on, seriously? You're cock deep in pussy with two women you love and who both love you."

I couldn't help but soften at hearing that. "Thanks. I love you too."

She snickered. "Guess I won't get a shot at you tonight. Sounds like you'll be busy pretending your wife is me."

"Hey, I would never-"

"Oh shut up," she said, waving her hand at me. "I'm just kidding. Have fun, have a blast. Just tell me if you call out my name while she's clawing your back."

"You little fuck," I said, laughing.

We both laughed together for a good long while. It was pretty surreal the situation I was in. We chatted a bit, remembering some of the good times we had as kids together, getting ourselves riled up even though we couldn't do anything about it. It was one of the most enjoyable evenings I could remember in a long time. I told Katy as much. I thought it was important for her to know that I wanted to keep this going. It was a mistake to try to separate, we had established that.

"Maybe I should move here?" Katy suggested.

"Ha, right. Maybe." I finished my beer and thought about it. "What would you do?"

She shrugged and smiled at me. "You?"

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers
12