Katy's Smell: Day 05

Story Info
Time is running out to reveal all...
4.7k words
4.8
49.2k
75

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,002 Followers

All persons in this story involved in sexual situations are at least 18 years of age.

*****

Breakfast was, shall we say, a bit awkward. Of course Mom and Gracie were both talkative, and Adrienne happily joined in whenever it was appropriate. She was good at conversation even when her mind was on other things.

I hadn't said a word to Katy since Adrienne had begged me to fuck her last night, but she knew the overall plan. She knew I had told my wife that she shyly admitted to me how our childhood sex games still turned her on and she thought of them with fondness. That part wasn't even a lie, so it was easy for us to go along with it. What Katy didn't know was how Adrienne had told me she would actually be ok if we were already fucking. She was fine with the truth even though she didn't know it yet. Maybe she would never know it fully, but I was looking forward to telling Katy all about that, and all that transpired last night.

Katy kept glancing between Adrienne and I as if she was trying to ascertain something that was as of yet unspoken. Adrienne almost did the same, and I just knew she was mentally picturing me fucking my sister. I still couldn't believe my luck, marrying a woman who was into incest to the degree that she was. It wasn't just a role playing fantasy anymore. She wanted me to indulge in the forbidden fruit of my own flesh and blood.

Katy soon excused herself from the table and left breakfast in a hurry of sorts. I was confused why she did that, but she never did anything without planning ahead. She was trying to get me alone, probably, and this was her way of doing it without outright asking me in front of everyone. Mom barely noticed, since Gracie was distracting her with stories of her schoolmates from first grade. Adrienne, however, didn't do a very good job of hiding her reaction. She moved her head as if to gesture to me to go follow Katy. I announced that I needed to go to the bathroom, and I left the kitchen and headed downstairs to my office, where Katy was staying.

What the fuck was happening here? I wondered to myself. Being pushed into doing something that would normally be considered unforgivable, when you've already done it to death, was a really bizarre headtrip. I couldn't exactly spend a lot of time down here either, since the whole family knew I was supposedly just using the bathroom. This wasn't a fuck session, even if that's what Katy or Adrienne wanted. My wife wouldn't expect me to rush into it anyway, not like that. She would want me to slowly build up to it, plant the seeds in Katy's mind and make her come to me.

Damn, that was a good angle to play. It turned me on just thinking about it, even though there was no going slow with Katy. I could rip her panties off and fuck her raw at any moment and she would be down for it without hesitation. It would all be for show, for Adrienne's sake, but it would actually be really hot.

I went into the bathroom, ignoring the door to my office even though I knew Katy was waiting in there. I just stood in front of the mirror and waited in case she decided to come in here to talk to me. She didn't, so I waited about a minute and then went after her.

I opened the door to my office without knocking, and Katy was sitting on the foldout sofa bed patiently waiting for me. I closed the door behind me, and we locked eyes.

"That wasn't very subtle," I said to her, reprimanding her for being so obvious at breakfast.

She waved the thought away. "Mom won't think anything of it. Are you here to tell me about last night? Or...something else?"

She was itching to take her shorts off, but I shook my head. "No, we don't have time for that. But you will be pleased to know what's in store."

She leaned forward excitedly. "Yeah?"

For some reason I was unzipping my pants and taking my semi erect penis out of my fly, and I moved it near her to touch. She played with it immediately, keeping eye contact with me though as I spoke. This wasn't so we could fuck, as I had implied just now, but it was just to tease her.

"We get to play a game," I said. "It's called, 'See if you can get your husband to fuck his sister' and it has to be played secretly even though Adrienne knows it's being played."

Katy's eyes went devilish. "She wants you to fuck me?"

I nodded. "She begged me to do it, after I fucked her ass and she licked mine while I came all over her face."

Katy moaned, audibly though no one outside the office would hear, and she lowered her head to my penis. She inhaled it and started sucking. I groaned at the feeling, but kept talking as I stroked her hair.

"I gave her every opportunity to recant, but she persisted. She really wants me to convince you to have sex with me. She thinks the 'signal' you gave me about being aroused at the thought of what we did as kids is a sign that you want it."

Katy was really getting hot by this, and she deepthroated me and held it for a good few seconds before pulling back and looking up at me with fire in her eyes.

"Can you cum?" she asked. She knew we didn't have long, but she really wanted my load in her belly.

I sighed. "Of course I can, but I think it would be better if we played the game. You know, held off and dragged it out like Adrienne expects. She's gonna want me to keep talking to you, alone, to slowly convince you to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you right now," Katy said, jerking my cock in full handjob mode.

I backed away and stuffed my penis back into my pants. "Don't worry, you'll get to. You'll get all you want. Don't you see what's happening here?"

She calmed a bit when I put my penis away. Its presence always made her hot beyond belief, ever since we were kids. She pondered what I just said and looked at me questioningly.

"What?"

"You're going to move here," I replied, "probably live here with me if you want to. You're going to make a new life and we'll be together again, permanently. And best of all, we'll be fucking all the time and we won't have to hide it from Adrienne."

I couldn't believe it but Katy looked to be tearing up as she thought about it.

"That won't make it less appealing, I hope," I said.

She frowned. "What won't?"

"The fact that it won't be quite as secret anymore."

She stood and approached me gently, opening her arms and embracing me softly. She moved to kiss me and her lips touched mine in the sweetest kiss she ever gave me. We had kissed many, many times, and it was always emotional and lustful. But this was like a kiss of soulmates, something entirely different.

She pulled back and smiled at me. "I would shout our secret to the world if I could. Nothing would change how I feel about you."

I was really moved by that, and felt my heart rise in my chest. God, I loved this girl. Like a brother and like a lover all at once. I hugged her back and just held her small body in my arms with my covered erection stuck between our bodies.

After a good long while, Katy sniffed and pulled away from me. Her eyes were red but there were no tears. She smiled at me and instinctively smoothed her clothes as if she was disheveled.

"Go back upstairs," she said. "I'll stay down here for a while like I need to think about stuff."

I nodded. "Ok, good."

"And bro?"

I started to leave but turned my head in reply.

"All of this aside, I really do appreciate you letting me live here."

I almost laughed, as if there would be any question about that. Of course I wanted her to live here, but I suppose most brothers and sisters wouldn't really enjoy that if one of them was married. It would cramp their style. Katy's presence would do anything but.

"You'll have chores," I joked.

She laughed. "Fuck you."

I shut the office door behind me and went back upstairs. The rest of the family was still at the kitchen table but breakfast was over. They were just chatting now.

"Is Katy ok?" Mom asked me.

I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so. Why?"

She had a knowing look on her face. "She just seemed to hurry off suddenly."

I pretended not to know anything about that and didn't reply. I didn't enjoy having to lie to my mother about this, but how could I not? The truth would kill her, just like I thought it would kill Adrienne or anyone else if they ever found out. I was just extremely lucky that my wife was into it. I wasn't foolish enough to assume that anyone else would be.

I stared at Gracie for a while as the family went back to chatting. She was so beautiful, like her mother. What would she think when she got older, if she ever found out? Would there ever be a time when she would find out? Would I ever talk to her about it, explain it somehow to make her understand?

If Katy lived here, there was always that possibility that she might find out. I didn't want to manipulate her in any way, but maybe I should try to start her down the path of understanding sooner than later. Was there a way for me to explain to her that sometimes brothers and sisters showed their love physically, and that was ok? Or would talking to her about it be construed as wrong? I never ever thought about having to tell my daughter about Katy and I. Watching her now was making my head spin.

Mom suggested that maybe Adrienne and I have an afternoon to ourselves while she watched Gracie. I thought that was very nice of her, since entertaining guests nonstop for five days would normally be tiring for anyone. Truthfully I didn't think either of us needed it, but she was so nice to offer I didn't want to turn her down. She was like that, getting more out of helping than the person being helped. It was why she was such a good nurse.

Adrienne suggested we see a matinee, something more adult since we were usually stuck seeing the latest Disney flick with Gracie. I knew that didn't mean a porno or anything, but I also knew Adrienne's pension for giving me a handjob in the theater. That was a fun way to relive our youthful days. It might have been even more exciting if it was the only sex I was getting, but alas having Katy at my disposal all those years kept me regularly drained. Still, it was always exciting to do something different.

We splurged on popcorn and sodas, since we rarely got to do this and Adrienne was in a really good mood. Even on the way to the theater she seemed extra bubbly. We didn't say anything about Katy or about the plans we had hatched the night before for me to "seduce" her. It was a bit odd for her to stay silent, but I had the suspicion she was enjoying the secretive nature of it all, the way we were being good on the surface but naughty underneath.

When we walked into the theater, it was nice to see a sparse crowd. Still, we headed for the back row. It was like we were teenagers again, which was really fun. Once the movie started and the theater went dark, I immediately felt Adrienne's hand snake over to my pants. She unzipped my fly and pulled my penis out. I almost laughed, but of course I didn't want to give us away.

The movie kind of sucked, but for a few minutes so did Adrienne. She stroked me off good first though, really working my shaft and expertly yanking on my foreskin until I got close. Then she leaned down and took me into her mouth and starting working me over with her tongue. I reached over and stuck my hand down her pants to feel her ass while she did that. It was soon too much to handle and I came down her throat. It felt really good, like the way it used to feel with Katy those first times.

How was it that Adrienne could read my mind so well? She swallowed my cum and smiled up at me.

"Did she ever do this?" she whispered to me.

I swallowed, still feeling the pleasure of my orgasm but suddenly nervous to reveal anything. Nervous and anxious, as if this was another catalyst that would result in me spilling everything. That was happening a lot lately.

I didn't know how to respond. I hadn't planned to talk about this during the movie, so she caught me off guard. If I said no, would it disappoint her? Should I go ahead and tell her that Katy had sucked me off before? I could lie and say it happened once, or I could just say that she jerked me off and tasted my cum. I could really say anything, but whatever I said had to be supported by further lies and carefully crafted storytelling.

I couldn't wait too long, Adrienne would be suspicious. I finally nodded.

Her eyes widened, and I thought for sure I was dead meat. Maybe I was wrong about all this, and it was a mistake to play this game. It was really fucking dangerous anyway, even though she had assured me last night that she wanted me to fuck my sister and she was even ok if I already had. But that look on her face told me something else. There was genuine shock in those wide eyes.

"Really?" she asked, her whisper a bit louder.

I nodded again. No use pretending I was joking about it. I needed to test these waters and see if she was true to her word about being ok with it. I gently touched her hair and noticed in the dim light from the movie screen that there was a drop of cum on her bottom lip. I touched her lip with my thumb and wipe at it. Her hand still around my shaft tightened a bit, reminding me that I was still exposed and probably leaking down her wrist.

Her eyes dropped away from my face and she seemed to be thinking about something for a moment, then she lowered her head back down to my lap and continued sucking on me. Not a frenzied, passionate blowjob though. It was just a soft, almost controlled motion of a wife doing her duty. It scared the hell out of me.

I didn't know what to say to her so I just leaned back and enjoyed the blowjob while I stared at the movie screen completely unaware of anything that was happening in the movie at this point. If she was actually upset, then she wouldn't still be sucking my dick, right? It felt really good actually, since I was sensitive from the orgasm. I could tell there was something off about her technique, but it really made me feel good so I had a hard time concentrating on anything.

She stayed in my lap for the longest time, almost to the end of the movie. It must have been nearly an hour and she had sort of relaxed into a comfortable position where she could have access to my cock and not hurt herself leaning over. She kept me hard the entire time, exquisitely working her tongue under my head and running it beneath my foreskin, using moves I couldn't remember ever feeling before. Her carefully controlled method was no longer something I worried about. She was purposely doing this, probably to drive me crazy.

She had sucked me off for fun, but now that she knew Katy had sucked me off at some point, maybe she was trying to show me that she was still superior in her skills. It was unlike her to be so insecure, but this was totally new territory for us. Once she found out that Katy and I had been fucking the first three years of our marriage, she might feel even more insecure. But she had to know that I had always been attentive to her sexually and totally satisfied with our love life. I had to make her understand somehow that my relationship with Katy was not the result of unhappiness or dissatisfaction with her in any way.

When the movie started to finish, she finally relented from sucking on me and I put my dick away. She could have teased me still, keeping me hard to make it embarrassed for me to leave the theater. But she didn't. She barely looked at me as we stood to leave.

"Want to get something to eat before we head home?" I asked her as she walked out of the theater.

She shrugged. "Maybe we could bring everyone dinner."

I nodded. "Ok, that sounds good."

Conversation was awkward now, and I was afraid that would happen. We did the drive-thru for some hole in the wall Mexican joint that was really good and got a bunch of burritos to take home for everyone. Finally, on the drive home from there, Adrienne opened up.

"Sorry I'm being so strange," she blurted out suddenly.

I kept my eyes on the road but frowned. "It's fine, I mean, I thought maybe something was bothering you but I was a little distracted..."

She smiled. "Sucking your dick helps me think."

I laughed out loud at that, but there might have been some truth to that.

"And that movie sucked almost as much as I did," she continued.

"About what?" I asked, still chuckling at her funny sense of humor.

"Gracie." She stared out the car window deep in thought. "What do we say to her?"

"What do you mean?" I was confused about where her line of thought was taking her.

"When you fuck Katy," she answered. "Do you think we'll ever...you know, tell her about it?"

"Uh..." I stammered to think of how to answer, since I had been struggling with that thought this morning. "I don't really know."

"I guess we should wait until it happens and let Katy help decide." Adrienne sighed. "You're not having second thoughts, are you?"

"Well..." I was suddenly nervous, wondering how I should lie about this. God, that was getting old. "I mean, it's not that I don't want to. We've established that it's something we both want. But if you ever changed your mind, I would totally-"

"Oh, don't worry," she interrupted me. "That's not going to happen. At this point, only Katy can stop it from happening. I would respect that, though. I would never force her to do anything she didn't want to do."

"How would you..." I tried to word this the right way. "I mean, what would you do, exactly, once it happened?"

She shrugged. "Like, how would I act around her?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess. Have you thought about how we'd act around each other if it was happening...regularly?"

"Yeah, I've thought about it but I don't really know. I'm not going to lez out with her or anything, if that's where you're going with this."

I shook my head. "That's not where I was going. I think it's good to have some separation, at least in the beginning. I mean, we could eventually have the kind of relationship where it's more open between the three of us, but I know you're not into girls."

"Is she?"

I knew Katy wasn't. I knew she was totally enamored with my penis and had never said a word about being with another girl. But would it somehow help this scenario play out if I said she was? I knew the type of person Adrienne was, the loving motherly type who would probably indulge the people she loved in just about anything regardless of how she personally felt about it. But if neither of them were into it, there was really no point in pushing them into it. I certainly was just fine keeping things separated into pairs. I still couldn't believe my own wife was ok with it, though.

"Nah," I replied. "I don't mean we all have sex together, I just mean it could be done more openly. Does that make sense?"

Adrienne nodded. "Yeah, I mean, it's not like you have to have a schedule of who you're going to be with each night. I don't plan to make you do that. If you wanted to be with her, I would just be patient and wait for my turn. I'm sure she would be the same."

We pulled up to the house before I was done talking about this, but we didn't want the food to get cold while we talked about something that hadn't even happened yet. It still might not happen, at least in Adrienne's mind, and I was hesitant to just assume it would all work out perfectly. Even though I knew Katy was into it just like Adrienne was, there could still be unknowns that would make things difficult to proceed.

We pulled into the garage and grabbed all of the food. I hurried up behind Adrienne before she opened the door into the house.

"I never said 'thank you' for back there, at the theater," I said quietly.

She smiled back at me. "You're welcome. Let's finish talking about this tonight, and you're going to tell me about the time, or all the times, that she sucked your dick."

Shit, she hadn't forgotten about that. Oh well, I guess it needed to be said one way or another. At least now I had time during dinner and the rest of the evening to plan out the conversation. Everything about this lie had to be carefully crafted so as to keep people from being hurt. It was tiring, so fucking tiring, but it would be worth it.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,002 Followers
12