Katy's Smell: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,025 Followers

Later that night, before I made up an excuse to go talk to Katy privately after everyone else had gone to bed, Adrienne and I had sex. I told her that Katy had asked me if she could taste my penis, and that was how I got my first blowjob from her. I left out the more obscene details of those times, but what I chose to reveal got Adrienne hot enough to beg me to cum on her face again.

Before I came, after she had climaxed many times and had pretty much wore herself out, we ended up with me sitting on the bed and her on her knees in front of me. She had my dick crammed down her throat and was giving me the suck job of my life. I had my hand on her head and gently guided her. She liked for me to take the lead sometimes and let me coach her just what to do.

I pushed her head all the way down to my lap and I felt her chin touch my balls. I could feel my cum rising, but I held it back on a whim and decided to try laying the groundwork for my deep dark secret to finally be revealed.

"I will always love you no matter what happens," I said to her, softly despite the fact that she was deepthroating me at that moment. "Whether I fuck Katy or not, whether she sucked my dick when we were younger or not, whether we fooled around or not, no matter what we did or didn't do...all I want is to be married to you and live my life with you."

Somehow Adrienne managed to give me a loving flash of her eyes, though they were wet from being choked with cock.

"Now lick my balls," I ordered.

She withdrew from my cock and leaned low to lick my ball sack while I jerked myself with her saliva. Of course, when I asked her to lick my balls, it included that wonderful spot just below them that always got me off. She smothered her lips and tongue on that spot and sucked at it until she felt my cock throb. Then she leaned back and opened her mouth wide.

I groaned as I shot off onto her face in thick, heavy spurts. My cum decorated her beautiful face wonderfully, and made her look really slutty and gorgeous at the same time. What a dichotomy she was, my loving and attentive wife and my whore all at the same time. What every good wife should be. I was really a lucky man.

"God, I'm tired," Adrienne said, gently rubbing my spent cock with my cum still dripping from her face.

"Yeah, me too." I yawned, almost forgetting that Katy was probably waiting up for me.

"You have work to do, mister," Adrienne said, trailing her fingers across her forehead to collect the sperm and lick it off her fingertips.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, pretending to be hesitant to the idea.

Adrienne laughed. "Get down there and talk to your sister. They're leaving in two days."

"What if I offered to let her move in with us?" I asked, even though I had already done as much. "She could stay in the guest room."

Adrienne looked at me plainly, as if she didn't understand what I had just said. I honestly thought maybe she hadn't heard me, so I started to say it again.

"I said-"

"I heard you, dummy," Adrienne interrupted. "I just thought it was already a given that she was moving in with us. Should I not say anything to her?"

"Oh. Well, I think after tonight it will be fine. I'll talk to her about it first right now. Then, I'll feel her out for the...other stuff."

"Feel her out, not up," Adrienne said, then laughed. "God, I'm tired."

"Maybe I'll do both," I joked back, kind of testing the waters to see what she would say.

She actually lit up at hearing that. "Fuck, do you think so? Actually, that would be really hot. Too soon, probably, but hey, if the opportunity presents itself..."

I shook my head. "This is too much, I must be dreaming."

"No babe, you're not." Adrienne stood and put her arms around my neck, her face still plastered with cum though it had dried enough to not drip all over me. "Just promise me that you'll give serious thought to how we'll explain things to Gracie, if for some reason we have to."

It was a bit laughable to have a serious conversation with my wife about our daughter while my cum was all over her face, but I shared her concern.

"Yes, I agree," I replied. "We need to have something ready. I'll think about it."

"I'm gonna jump in the shower," Adrienne said, kissing my cheek and trying not to get any cum on my face. "Have fun down there, and if all goes well, wake me up and tell me what happened."

I smiled and nodded. "You bet."

I pulled on my usual pajamas of track shorts and a t-shirt and quietly crept downstairs to my office. I wasn't concerned about talking to Katy, since there was no need to. I only had to pretend that we had talked and think of what to tell to Adrienne. Katy could help with that.

After I fucked her ass, though.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,025 Followers
12